PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Mob EP Now Available For Streaming

MPF
08-08-2011, 04:43 PM
http://adrenalinemob.com/music/

Me Review:

Currently listening I'll do this all in one post but I'll review it as I'm listening.

Psychosane: Sounds way too much like American Gothic, the band my guitarist broke up my old band, Shattered, to join on bass, except a little proggier. So it won't be my favorite for a biased reason. Hearing Russell Allen say "Fucking" will take some time to get used to. Overall, it's ok.

Believe Me: Very much like Disturbed's Another Way To Die in the verse. The chorus is cool. I dig the solo, and the bridge is pretty badass, but the ending...HOLY FUCK!!! Great song overall.

Hit The Wall: I can see why this is the lead single. It got a real nice Classic Rock, but HEAVY Metal vibe to it. Like a 2011/modern version of Judas Priest and Iron Maiden with more double bass. Very badass solo. Mike Orlando is phenomenal. The ending riff is a cool way to end the song. I dig this one.

Down To The Floor: Not digging it so far. The Riffs aren't bad or anything. It just feels like an uneasy flow. It might grow on me, but not on the first listen. Can't really pinpoint what this sounds like to me yet. Cool solo of course, but it may take me a while for me to dig it.

The Mob Rules: I love this version. Russell Allen has the spirit of Dio alive and well in his soul. The rest of the guys definitely give Sabbath justice. Mike slays on this one. Overall a badass cover!

So I'd give this a 3/5. Two songs I'm not really digging but the other 3 are very damn good. Looking forward to hear the full album next year.

ravenheart
08-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Looking forward to checking this out this evening.

Steev
08-09-2011, 06:51 AM
decided to listen to the Sabbath cover first, sounds good