PDA

View Full Version : Napalm Death Canada Tour 2011

christopher
08-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Just saw on their facebook their doing a Canadian tour and missing the US. That's one intense ass Canadian tour! I wish they would've made it to the states but oh well.

Oct 03 Time to Laugh Kingston, Canada
Oct 04 Red Dog Peterborough, Canada
Oct 05 Blind Dog Windsor, Canada
Oct 06 Music Hall London, Canada
Oct 07 Wreck Room Toronto, Canada
Oct 08 Serbian Centre Sudbury, Canada
Oct 09 MAVERICKS Ottawa, Canada
Oct 10 Place Nikitoutagan Saguenay, Canada
Oct 11 The Manhattan Moncton, Canada
Oct 12 The Seahorse Halifax, Canada
Oct 13 Cactus Rimouski, Canada
Oct 14 Trois Rivieres Meal Fest Trois Rivières, Canada
Oct 16 Crocks Thunder Bay, Canada
Oct 17 The Zoo Winnipeg, Canada
Oct 18 The North Hill Inn Brandon, Canada
Oct 19 The Exchange Regina, Canada
Oct 20 Olys Pub Medicine Hat, Canada
Oct 21 The Distillery Calgary, Canada
Oct 22 PAWNSHOP Edmonton, Canada
Oct 23 The Generator Prince George, Canada
Oct 25 Club 919 Victoria, Canada
Oct 26 Rutland Centennial Hall Kelowna, Canada
Oct 27 The Rickshaw Vancouver, Canada

DethMaiden
08-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Would definitely see shows in Windsor if more bands came. Don't like Napalm Death enough to make the drive, though.

christopher
08-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I really want to see Napalm Death again. It's been a few years since their last tour of the states. They used to come pretty often. I'm still baffled by the amount of dates Canada got. Most bands don't play that many shows up there haha

brutal_descent
08-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Seeing them in Moscow September 28th. Going to be a good-ass show. :rocker:

christopher
08-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Seeing them in Moscow September 28th. Going to be a good-ass show. :rocker:

Yeah dick I know:lol: I saw you were seeing them next month and thought you would be in SF still, so I got excited about a US tour, then found out it was in Moscow, then that's when I discovered the Canadian tour.

orlandodavis
08-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Didn't know that there were that many cities in Canada.

brutal_descent
08-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Didn't know that there were that many cities in Canada.

This. :lol:

hellawaits77ny
08-07-2011, 11:48 PM
WTF? A full Canadian tour, and no Montreal? To quote Eric Cartman, "That's fuckin gay as hell".

Christen
08-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Might have the hit up the Regina date if my friends are down. Would make a pretty good birthday present.

Sepultura69
08-07-2011, 11:56 PM
I saw Napalm Death at the Key Club in Hollywood during their 2009 tour and they fucking kicked ass. Probably one of my favorite shows of 2009. They closed with one of my favorite songs by them, SIEGE OF POWER!!!! :rocker:

christopher
08-07-2011, 11:57 PM
I saw Napalm Death at the Key Club in Hollywood during their 2009 tour and they fucking kicked ass. Probably one of my favorite shows of 2009. They closed with one of my favorite songs by them, SIEGE OF POWER!!!! :rocker:

I was at that show too and it was fucking awesome!!

Sepultura69
08-08-2011, 12:03 AM
I was at that show too and it was fucking awesome!!

Dude!!! I was in the very front on the left side, standing next to Mitch Harris, headbanging with him the entire time. :rocker:

Barney is one of the nicest people in metal. After the show was over did you stick around? He got off stage and started chillin' and talking to the fans. He gave me an unopened water bottle...and signed it!!! ahahahhaha, and he sighned my friends parking ticket. Fucking' awesome guy. I fucking love napalm death ahahahahha

christopher
08-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Dude!!! I was in the very front on the left side, standing next to Mitch Harris, headbanging with him the entire time. :rocker:

Barney is one of the nicest people in metal. After the show was over did you stick around? He got off stage and started chillin' and talking to the fans. He gave me an unopened water bottle...and signed it!!! ahahahhaha, and he sighned my friends parking ticket. Fucking' awesome guy. I fucking love napalm death ahahahahha

I must have been standing right next to you at one point. I was in the front in front of Shane. I watched Shane almost get hit by a car after the show on Sunset, that would have been bad

Sepultura69
08-08-2011, 12:14 AM
I watched Shane almost get hit by a car after the show on Sunset, that would have been bad

:hecho: :eek:

treghet
08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Holy shit that's a lot of dates for Canada.

Natrlhi
08-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Would definitely see shows in Windsor if more bands came. Don't like Napalm Death enough to make the drive, though.This. All of it.

Holy shit that's a lot of dates for Canada.
:lol: That's what I was thinking. If this is any indication, they should be playing places like Poughkeepsie, NY or Missoula, MT or Dubuque, IA on the next leg. Hell, they might even play Buffalo or Kansas City. :finger:

300%_Density
08-08-2011, 09:38 AM
This. All of it.

:lol: That's what I was thinking. If this is any indication, they should be playing places like Poughkeepsie, NY or Missoula, MT or Dubuque, IA on the next leg. Hell, they might even play Buffalo or Kansas City. :finger:

Dammit Nat don't get my hopes up.

mankvill
08-08-2011, 09:40 AM
This. All of it.

>implying my first show in KC wasn't Napalm Death.

Granted it was on a shitty tour, but it was still Napalm Death.

Natrlhi
08-08-2011, 09:55 AM
>moar like implying that KC is a small shit town, even though I know it isn't true.

I just felt like busting your chops since it's been a while.

adamclark52
08-08-2011, 10:50 AM
I'd like to know who booked this tour. If you look at the dates they start in Southern Ontario, move to Northern Ontario, then Atlantic Canada, Quebec, some more Ontario then move west across the rest of the country. But there's going to be a lot of LONG drives back and forth the first few weeks for the band.

I'm going to see them in Ottawa and hoping to get tickets for Toronto if they ever go on sale. If I didn't work nights I'd go to Peterborough too, since I have a feeling there'll be about twenty people there.

DethMaiden
08-08-2011, 10:52 AM
This. All of it.

Same distance as Detroit but not a huge shithole? Sign me the fuck up. :rocker: ;)

Natrlhi
08-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Same distance as Detroit but not a huge shithole? Sign me the fuck up. :rocker: ;)One exception is The Magic Stick, though. Sure, the neighborhood is...well, it's Detroit, but it's not as bad as the area where some other venues are located - and on the plus side, it has a pool hall off to one side, decent acoustics and it's built above a bowling alley of all things. In other words, there's lots of fun to be had there before the show and between sets. Plus, they have decent food in the bar downstairs. I had a blast seeing U.S. Christmas, Earthless and Baroness perform there a few years back, and I'd go back in a heartbeat if the right opportunity came up.

Wrecking Crew
08-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Medicine Hat is barely on the map (pop. 61,000), strange that they would go to all that travel to get to some very small towns. Hope they get back to America soon, saw them in '06 and it was a great show, would definitely see them again.

elturtleboy
08-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Ugh. No us dates :(

xa123
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Gonna hit this show in Trois-Rivieres! Should be awesome with Sacrifice and Atheist plus more bands TBA

Natrlhi
08-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Ugh. No us dates :(

> sarcastic humor
> so stoned you forgot to read the title of the thread

pick one

elturtleboy
08-08-2011, 05:36 PM
> sarcastic humor
> so stoned you forgot to read the title of the thread

pick one

I just want a us tour damn it

bt11763
08-08-2011, 07:58 PM
I just want a us tour damn it

deeeeees :snivel:

Northern_Shaman
08-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Heard about the Vancouver date a while ago. Probably won't attend, but it's pretty cool of them to do this kind of tour. Many areas of this country are full of metal fans who don't get to go to shows very often.