PDA

View Full Version : Alice In Chains to announce US tour dates

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-03-2011, 06:43 PM
A good source told me that AiC will announce a few US tourdates soon. I find this a bit odd as I thought the band was currently in the process of making a new album. Not sure if any other noteworthy bands will be playing with them yet.

AnthG
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't mean any disrespect, but is it really necessary to post that a certain band may tour every time you hear something from a source or a friend of a friend? It's cool that you get this info, but threads like these discussing info where you yourself aren't even sure of it happening seem rather unnecessary.

bt11763
08-03-2011, 08:14 PM
I don't mean any disrespect, but is it really necessary to post that a certain band may tour every time you hear something from a source or a friend of a friend? It's cool that you get this info, but threads like these discussing info where you yourself aren't even sure of it happening seem rather unnecessary.

they usually do though, he never really blows smoke. and that's exactly what this section is for

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-03-2011, 08:58 PM
he never really blows smoke.

No, he just has trouble breathing, cause the fat fuck doesn't get any exercise other then typing and pushing the buttons on his remote lol

Natrlhi
08-03-2011, 09:27 PM
No, he just has trouble breathing, cause the fat fuck doesn't get any exercise other then typing and pushing the buttons on his remote lolWow, really? Either you know wolverinekills personally and you're just yanking his chain, or your chances of staying around here just went down dramatically.

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-03-2011, 09:28 PM

I am sure it will happen. However if enough people don't want me to post here just speak up and I'll quit. I am good with knowing what I know and not sharing it. And no offense taken, maybe its best if I quit wasting my time here.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Wow, really? Either you know wolverinekills personally and you're just yanking his chain, or your chances of staying around here just went down dramatically.

The guy is just a big bitch and a cry baby.

Sinister_Chalupa666
I am sure it will happen. However if enough people don't want me to post here just speak up and I'll quit. I am good with knowing what I know and not sharing it. And no offense taken, maybe its best if I quit wasting my time here.

^^^^I didn't even have to give an example. He did it for me lol

WOLVERINEKILLS
No, he just has trouble breathing, cause the fat fuck doesn't get any exercise other then typing and pushing the buttons on his remote lol
And popping your dad in the keister!!!

masterguy49
08-03-2011, 09:34 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Don't leave Wolverinekills, I appreciate the news you share :rocker:

Natrlhi
08-03-2011, 09:36 PM
I am sure it will happen. However if enough people don't want me to post here just speak up and I'll quit. I am good with knowing what I know and not sharing it. And no offense taken, maybe its best if I quit wasting my time here.Don't take his comment to heart. Even if a thread that you posted did end up containing some useless material, through no fault of your own or otherwise, it would still be fine. If the usefulness, accuracy or relevance of the info in a thread were a prerequisite for posting around here, this board would be one quiet fucking place. :D

Natrlhi
08-03-2011, 09:39 PM
The guy is just a big bitch and a cry baby.Okay, so it's the latter of the two options I mentioned. Enjoy the rest of your time here, however short-lived it may be.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Okay, so it's the latter of the two options I mentioned. Enjoy the rest of your time here, however short-lived it may be.

Just posting an opinion. I can tell this forum sucks this dudes dick pretty hard, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got a ban from it. I'm not sweating it though, it would just show how retarded this forum is :rocker:

Natrlhi
08-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Just posting an opinion. I can tell this forum sucks this dudes dick pretty hard, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got a ban from it. I'm not sweating it though, it would just show how retarded this forum is :rocker:You weren't just posting an opinion. You were making personal attacks. If you get banned, it isn't because the site sucks, it's because you broke the rules of the site.

makethemsuffer12
08-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Just posting an opinion. I can tell this forum sucks this dudes dick pretty hard, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got a ban from it. I'm not sweating it though, it would just show how retarded this forum is :rocker:

You're cool.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-03-2011, 09:55 PM
You're cool.

Thank you. I will give you some tips on it.

masterguy49
08-03-2011, 10:25 PM

You're just being a dick.

And you are what you eat......

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-03-2011, 10:28 PM
You're just being a dick.

And you are what you eat......

A slice of pizza? Well that's fucking cool that I am a slice of pizza :rocker:

brutal_descent
08-03-2011, 10:30 PM

Is it shaped like a dick? ;)

But seriously, lay off WK. He tells us all about cool tours we wouldnt find out about a year in advance.

MPF
08-03-2011, 10:32 PM

So this what you do when the girls don't call eh?

Dude seriously knock it off. It's fucking annoying. Wolverine is a good guy. What's the point of acting like a dickhole? Did Hot Topic run out of the Black 72 pocket pants or something?

Trolls are shitty, don't be one.

masterguy49
08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
So this what you do when the girls don't call eh?

Dude seriously knock it off. It's fucking annoying. Wolverine is a good guy. What's the point of acting like a dickhole? Did Hot Topic run out of the Black 72 pocket pants or something?

Trolls are shitty, don't be one.

There are nothing wrong with trolls. There is a difference between being an asshole and a troll.

MPF
08-03-2011, 10:36 PM
There are nothing wrong with trolls. There is a difference between being an asshole and a troll.

Yeah that's true, Trolls start shit to try to be funny or purposely annoy. Assholes are just assholes.

AnthG
08-03-2011, 11:14 PM
I am sure it will happen.

Oh, because this made me think otherwise.

I find this a bit odd as I thought the band was currently in the process of making a new album.

And no offense taken, maybe its best if I quit wasting my time here.

No need to leave with hurt feelings.

Northern_Shaman
08-04-2011, 12:35 AM
A good source told me that AiC will announce a few US tourdates soon. I find this a bit odd as I thought the band was currently in the process of making a new album. Not sure if any other noteworthy bands will be playing with them yet.

Very good news. Perhaps they're taking a break from writing, or they're a bit further along in the album process than we think. Either way, would love to see AIC again.

Christen
08-04-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm hoping there's some Canadian dates in there too. Would love for a chance to see AiC.

ravenheart
08-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Just posting an opinion. I can tell this forum sucks this dudes dick pretty hard

:lol: Obviously hasn't met me yet ;)

You know what, as old as the internet is now, I'm surprised this kind of thing still exists. I get that 12 year olds new to the internet might derive some fun from it for a little while, but I'd expect them to grow out of it quicker these days than way back when. I find it quite interesting. Jus' sayin'.

ravenheart
08-04-2011, 02:32 AM

Really? That's the level of comeback you've got?

This isn't going to be nearly as much fun as it should be :hecho:

Dextrimental
08-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Suppose I'll weigh in to say that, even though almost none of what WK says is relevant to me, I think he's a valuable resource on this forum. We aren't the biggest board going, but all the regulars at least appreciate having access to the kind of info WK provides.

That said, ignore the asshole. Judging by his comebacks, he ain't worth the time or the effort.

Sanitarium78
08-04-2011, 05:48 AM

I can't speak for all the regulars here but don't leave the board. From what I can recall you're info about tours and what bands will play on them has always been good.

The only issue I guess some might have is that you post about stuff before it's officially announced but at least you're giving everyone a heads up on what's coming.

Don't let a troll like Chaluppa, who barely even posts on here drive you away.

ravenheart
08-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Aye, rumours are rumours and if WK provides some rumours that have a little bit of weight to them, that just makes them better rumours.

I think the guesswork that goes into some of the line-ups that are then stated as part of the rumour is a bit much, maybe cut back on that a bit, or add it later as part of the discussion along with everyone else voicing their reasoning and thoughts for who might play these things? Personally I find adding a mostly guessed line-up to the more "factual" rumour/tip posts discredits the original info. Especially when that pure guesswork is later referred back to as having "provided an exclusive" etc.

But otherwise, as I said, rumours are rumours, and rumours that come from a tip are just better rumours.

HandOfDoom
08-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Not use to seeing that level of maturity here, what breath of fresh air (sarcasm), kid needs the boot. I would also like to say I appreciate your insights and predictions WolverineKills. I still have to see AIC, one of my favorite bands.

mastodon421
08-04-2011, 06:32 AM
WolverineKills, stick around man. You know your shit and have provided a lot of valuable information to this board.

AnataFan4Life
08-04-2011, 07:05 AM
Don't let one douchebag scare you from this board WK. Your info is usually spot on or pretty close to it.

ravenheart
08-04-2011, 07:11 AM
Your info is usually spot on or pretty close to it.

Now let's not get carried away ;)

AnthG
08-04-2011, 08:05 AM
I think the guesswork that goes into some of the line-ups that are then stated as part of the rumour is a bit much, maybe cut back on that a bit, or add it later as part of the discussion along with everyone else voicing their reasoning and thoughts for who might play these things? Personally I find adding a mostly guessed line-up to the more "factual" rumour/tip posts discredits the original info. Especially when that pure guesswork is later referred back to as having "provided an exclusive" etc.

This. It's the guesswork I meant to comment more on, though there wasn't really any guessing on the lineup in this thread.

300%_Density
08-04-2011, 12:56 PM
OK.... jokes over. Which member of Rose Funeral came up w/ that name and decided to be a dick?

mankvill
08-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Will ban the 13 year old when I get home. A shame, he had a great keenan and kel quote in his sig

Sepultura69
08-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Will ban the 13 year old when I get home. A shame, he had a great keenan and kel quote in his sig

wait....

Manks is one of the mods here

:eyes:

Just wondering, I didn't know that.

oh, and LOL @ this entire thread.

electrocute1031
08-04-2011, 05:24 PM
i agree, stick around WolverineKills, your info is mostly spot on, and gets me incredibly pumped up for future shows.