PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Holocaust -- Canoga Park, CA -- July 30th, 2011

b_halperin
08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Toxic is always fun live. I hadn't been to a metal show for about 6 months, and decided this show would be a good one to attend. It was a pretty intense show, I got their while some band Crunk Punks started to play. Two of them had these giant mohawks and they were straight up punk. They were entertaining but generic. Then Holy Grail played. The singer has an unbelievable voice. I had seen them play before, and while I was somewhat of a fan, I went outside and talked with friends during their set. I was there for Toxic.

They set up around 10 PM. John Kevill from Warbringer was in the crowd.

Songs I know they played:

Wild Dogs
Nowhere to Run
Lord of the Wasteland
Bitch
Revelations
War is Hell
I am Disease
Nuke the Cross

Joel was really into the perfomance and seemed in a great mood. Overall it was an amazing show and I'm glad I went. They played some songs from the new album and a couple I forget the name of. They were selling shirts for $15 but I couldn't justify paying that. Go to this show!

larvtard
08-03-2011, 04:09 PM
They were selling shirts for $15 but I couldn't justify paying that.

..... :eyes:

Anyways, I remember wizz saying that Toxic Holocaust always play short-ass sets. This set doesn't appear to be an exception.

christopher
08-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Do you know any songs off of Hell on Earth?? I am wondering if they finally started to include more songs off that record other than the title track. That's so gay they played I am Disease.

Edit: according to youtube, they played Metal Attack as well

rjturtle9
08-03-2011, 09:09 PM
Why the fuck didn't I hear about this?!

:mad:

christopher
08-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Why the fuck didn't I hear about this?!

:mad:

Seriously? That sucks. It was Toxic Holocaust with Landmine Marathon. You would've hated the AZ show even more. It also had Vektor:mad:

rjturtle9
08-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Seriously? That sucks. It was Toxic Holocaust with Landmine Marathon. You would've hated the AZ show even more. It also had Vektor:mad:

I know... by the way, Vektor are coming back in September for a show at The Riff Haus and in Escondido.

b_halperin
08-04-2011, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=logAnarchy;382285]..... :eyes:
[QUOTE]

Money's tight

mankvill
08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
BENNY

Where ya been?

christopher
08-04-2011, 08:07 PM
I know... by the way, Vektor are coming back in September for a show at The Riff Haus and in Escondido.

Hmm there are too many shows for me in September. When is Vektor playing the Riff Haus? I really need to see them on day.

Spiner202
08-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Does anyone know any of Holy Grail's set? Or at least how long they are playing? And if they are still doing that new song, or if they've added other new songs? I'm hoping they also throw in Cherish Disdain, as I've never seen that in one of their sets.