PDA

View Full Version : Dillinger Escape Plan/Dredg US TOUR???

MPF
08-02-2011, 10:31 PM
as found from dredg's forum:

pretty sure there is going to be a dredg/dillinger escape plan tour. 1.dep tweeting earlier this year "does anyone like dredg?" 2.dredg saying they are touring with a band they all like in the fall and now this http://www.skullsnbones.com/profiles...ed-and-me-anim which includes this 10/30 Boston, MA House of Blues (* Dillinger Escape Plan & Dredg support). it's happening.

Woah, talk about a polar opposite tour. I mean, fuck I love both bands, but the Hipsters, and Hardcore kids are going to murder each other...

Also this will need a Minnesota date!

xskizzelzx90x
08-02-2011, 10:47 PM
as found from dredg's forum:

Woah, talk about a polar opposite tour. I mean, fuck I love both bands, but the Hipsters, and Hardcore kids are going to murder each other...

Also this will need a Minnesota date!

oh my god. this would be SO freaking sweet. Id go for sure.

llama lom
08-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Please let it be before or after the clusterfuck of October shows.

MPF
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Please let it be before or after the clusterfuck of October shows.

From the looks of it it's late October, early November.

300%_Density
08-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Sigh. As excited as I am for a DEP tour, that's my opposite feeling on dredg. Small price to pay for DEP though I suppose.

Statutory-Mike
08-03-2011, 03:41 AM
there'll be a long island date, at the donkey most likely. I talked to Billy Rhymer at a North Korea show about a month ago here on the island. I'm almost positive he mentioned that Dredg would be supporting too. I just have no clue who they are, so I didn't think anything of it.

jd091
08-03-2011, 05:44 AM
You'd be surprised; the hipster crowd is very into Dillinger. Doesn't mean they're a hipster band, though.

maxpower
08-03-2011, 06:26 AM
wow this is a very odd pairing, but something thats perfect for me.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-03-2011, 11:39 AM
:party::party::party::party::party::drool::drool:: drool::drool::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Can't wait for this. I need my DEP fix bad. DEP at Deftones was not enough.

electrocute1031
08-18-2011, 10:27 AM
I asked Greg on facebook about the Boston show (before it was announced officially they were no longer playing). this was his response:
"nah the original tour we were planning had us criss crossing btbam at times so we were gonna combine the shows...but we are doing a different tour/routing now so unfortunately we won't be playing together"

MPF
08-18-2011, 11:35 AM
I asked Greg on facebook about the Boston show (before it was announced officially they were no longer playing). this was his response:
"nah the original tour we were planning had us criss crossing btbam at times so we were gonna combine the shows...but we are doing a different tour/routing now so unfortunately we won't be playing together"

Shitty. But thanks for looking into it. I would have loved to have seen this tour happen.

Travis The Dragon
08-18-2011, 11:56 AM
I actually hope this doesn't happen and Dredg does another headlining tour.

ShatteredFlame
08-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Shitty. But thanks for looking into it. I would have loved to have seen this tour happen.

That doesn't completely sound like the lineup changed.

Statutory-Mike
08-18-2011, 11:42 PM
I actually hope this doesn't happen and Dredg does another headlining tour.

same exact thought actually, not to insult dredg or anything, but I hope there's different support from someone I really like and they're not on the tour anymore