PDA

View Full Version : breaking benjamins singer fires bandmates

xskizzelzx90x
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/lead-singer-breaking-benjamin-fires-bandmates-163847183.html

DICK MOVE. just saying.
Im legitimately pretty upset about this. their last cd wasnt their best, but it still had a few alright songs on it. their first 3 cds I LOVE though.

MPF
08-02-2011, 01:29 PM
He really loves to fire his band mates over money doesn't he?

DementedX14
08-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Well, this seems random, hopefully the other band mates can continue with their other efforts like Lifer. :bricks:

street_burial
08-02-2011, 02:02 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ShatteredFlame
08-02-2011, 02:07 PM
oh thats funny

ravenheart
08-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Breaking Benjamin still existed anyway?

ChildrenofSodom
08-02-2011, 06:10 PM
I was talking to my brother about this band the other day. They are CLINGING to and sucking the life out of that song Blow Me Away. Good song for a great video game, but goddamn....the singer's been sick for a few years and the band has had to sit around til he gets better. All they do is re-releases, remixes, and videos for the same old song.

Steev
08-02-2011, 09:24 PM
I was talking to my brother about this band the other day. They are CLINGING to and sucking the life out of that song Blow Me Away. Good song for a great video game, but goddamn....the singer's been sick for a few years and the band has had to sit around til he gets better. All they do is re-releases, remixes, and videos for the same old song.

Didn't the original version come out like 7 years ago?

Anyway its a dick move ESPECIALLY since the singers shitty lifestyle pretty much destroyed the band in the first place

dcmetal108
08-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Didn't the original version come out like 7 years ago?

Anyway its a dick move ESPECIALLY since the singers shitty lifestyle pretty much destroyed the band in the first place

Agreed and now his bandmates have to deal with the face of all they were really doing is trying to make some more money. Its not like they sold it to some outside company who made the remix. They did it themselves.

Steev
08-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Agreed and now his bandmates have to deal with the face of all they were really doing is trying to make some more money. Its not like they sold it to some outside company who made the remix. They did it themselves.

yeah they got fucked, but it's nothing new

you know they never toured overseas because the singer refused to fly?

yep, he fucked that band up big time

hellawaits77ny
08-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Had no idea these guys were still around. LOL, yeah I'd be kinda pissed if 2 of my band members signed papers to release an album sans my knowledge.

AnthG
08-05-2011, 06:48 AM
Apparently he's afraid of flying as well and that's why they don't tour outside US and Canada. So yeah, another reason why his bandmates probably needed money.

Steev
08-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Apparently he's afraid of flying as well and that's why they don't tour outside US and Canada. So yeah, another reason why his bandmates probably needed money.

the drummer has been out with the band Hourcast for months now, just as a touring drummer

maxpower
08-05-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm not sure ive ever heard whats wrong with the singer before. From what I can remember he had some sort of illness due to drug use or alcohol use, but could someone enlighten me. I do remember hearing stories of his anxiety problems.

Steev
08-05-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm not sure ive ever heard whats wrong with the singer before. From what I can remember he had some sort of illness due to drug use or alcohol use, but could someone enlighten me. I do remember hearing stories of his anxiety problems.

fluid in his head from excessive drinking

300%_Density
08-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Had no idea these guys were still around. LOL, yeah I'd be kinda pissed if 2 of my band members signed papers to release an album sans my knowledge.

As god awful as their regular stuff is can you imagine how shitty their rarities/B side album would be w/ even worse songs?

hellawaits77ny
08-05-2011, 05:41 PM
As god awful as their regular stuff is can you imagine how shitty their rarities/B side album would be w/ even worse songs?

Exactly

xskizzelzx90x
08-06-2011, 04:22 PM
yeah they got fucked, but it's nothing new

you know they never toured overseas because the singer refused to fly?

yep, he fucked that band up big time

LMAO seriously?

jhdeity
08-06-2011, 04:41 PM
I have 2 words for him.... Travis Meeks

Steev
08-06-2011, 06:51 PM
I have 2 words for him.... Travis Meeks

ouch

but true

except funny thing is his bandmates had it happen to them twice