Damaged
I Don't Believe in Love
Hit the Black
The Hands
A Dead Man's Words
At 30,000 Ft.
Rhythm of Hope
Real World
NM 156 (w/ FULL SOLO, according to ShadowWalker!!! If true, that is the first time since 1989 unless they did it this summer in Europe! Note - he said he thinks so, needs to go back and listen to make sure.)
Screaming in Digital
The Lady Wore Black (re-arranged to eliminate the first chorus, SW says it sounds "rushed")
Walk in the Shadows (SW reports that no high note was done coming out of solo)
The Right Side of My Mind
Around the World
Silent Lucidity
*encore break*
Jet City Woman
Empire
Eyes of a Stranger (w/Anarchy-X reprise, aka "Anarchy-Xtra")

SOURCE (http://www.anybodylistening.net/breakdownroom/index.php?topic=2376.0)

ShadowWalker is the person from the QR forum(source) who was there and texted in the set as it happened. Anyway, it's not too bad I guess. Pretty typical and predictable.

Maidenmagic
07-30-2011, 02:03 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing that set.

sleepstalking
07-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Breakdown By Albums:

Queensryche EP - 1
The Warning - 1
Rage For Order - 2
Operation: Mindcrime - 2
Empire - 3
Promised Land - 1
Hear In The Now Frontier - 1
Q2K - 1
Tribe - 1
Operation: Mindcrime II - 1
American Soldier - 2
Dedicated To Chaos - 2
B-Side - 1

I have to give them props for managing to actually include tracks from ALL of their albums in the 30th Anniversary tour set...but on the other hand, I'm one of those folks who really only enjoys their first five records. I wish I had seen them on the Live Evolution tour when I was in Eighth grade....at least I could have heard "Queen of the Reich" then!

The Ghost at Number One
07-30-2011, 03:53 PM
SW reports that no high note was done coming out of soloThat'll never, ever happen again. He's simply no longer capable.

At least they're playing the one good song from Q2K.

Magson13
07-30-2011, 04:06 PM
That's a quite nice setlist, actually. Very surprised by it. Now I'm extra sad they canceled their show here....

PlaysWithKnives
07-30-2011, 06:51 PM
Even though a few of the songs aren't very good, its cool that they included a song from every album. Its for sure better than what they normally do.

Maidenmagic
07-31-2011, 05:15 AM
Breakdown By Albums:

Queensryche EP - 1
The Warning - 1
Rage For Order - 2
Operation: Mindcrime - 2
Empire - 3
Promised Land - 1
Hear In The Now Frontier - 1
Q2K - 1
Tribe - 1
Operation: Mindcrime II - 1
American Soldier - 2
Dedicated To Chaos - 2
B-Side - 1

I have to give them props for managing to actually include tracks from ALL of their albums in the 30th Anniversary tour set...but on the other hand, I'm one of those folks who really only enjoys their first five records. I wish I had seen them on the Live Evolution tour when I was in Eighth grade....at least I could have heard "Queen of the Reich" then!

It is cool that they're playing songs from all their releases. Actually Dedicated to chaos has three songs: Get Started, Rhythm of hope, and Around the world.

ravenheart
07-31-2011, 06:12 AM
Why is everyone surprised by this setlist? They've been playing it for three months, with a trimmed down version for supports/festivals.

And people need to stop this "Anarchy-Xtra" thing. And calling it a "reprise" too. A reprise is a re-play of something played earlier, which it wasn't. And they play the whole thing, so it's just like any other song on the setlist.

Maidenmagic
07-31-2011, 06:49 AM
My second post is wrong. Rhythm of hope is from Tribe.

Travis The Dragon
07-31-2011, 12:09 PM
I noticed something that QR and Iron Maiden have in common. They've never done songs from past albums that have never been performed live. It sure would be great to see 1 of those 2 break out some exclusives and really surprise their audience.

Sanitarium78
07-31-2011, 05:15 PM
I noticed something that QR and Iron Maiden have in common. They've never done songs from past albums that have never been performed live. It sure would be great to see 1 of those 2 break out some exclusives and really surprise their audience.

It would be cool but Queensryche couldn't do much older stuff since Geoff's voice has lost that insane range he once had.

Onioner
07-31-2011, 05:49 PM
It would be cool but Queensryche couldn't do much older stuff since Geoff's voice has lost that insane range he once had.

Geoff's been losing range since Operation Mindcrime, just watch the LiveCrime video, it's like hearing a completely different voice even though it was only three years later.

rychetrade2
08-01-2011, 11:27 AM

That's not quite true. In 2009 they played "One and only" from Empire live for the first time, and "I dream in infrared" from Rage For Order was done for the first time live in.... was it 2008?

Plus, all of the songs from the EP, The Warning, Rage, Mindcrime, Empire, Promised Land, Mindcrime II, American Soldier has been played live now (and almost all of Q2K), so there's really only songs from Hear in the now frontier, Q2K and Tribe that has never been played live - and most people don't want to hear that stuff....

Tom3375
08-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Going to be on vacation in Vegas when they come to HOB Mandalay Bay. Just bought tickets. What a way to close out a week in Sin City. Hell Ya!!!!

converge241
08-02-2011, 03:55 AM
Real World!!!

I like the set, cant catch this tour though baby coming shortly

Maiden33
08-02-2011, 07:04 AM
I decided yesterday I'm going to this. Can't really pass up the opportunity to see them 10 minutes from home for $18. Gotta be honest, I'd rather they didn't do a set representing every album, because there's just no songs on most of these albums that I like as much as any song on Mindcrime or The Warning... but nevertheless, it's not bad. Very psyched to see NM156/Screaming in Digital and Real World. Also, "The Hands" is one of the O:MII songs I genuinely like, so props there. The only crime here is the absence of "Take Hold of the Flame" from what's supposed to be their 30th Anniversary Tour's setlist.

converge241
08-03-2011, 03:10 AM
btw Damaged is an awesome inclusion as well