PDA

View Full Version : Immolation Fall Tour w/ Jungle Rot & Gigan

OraclesofAgony
07-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Found this on Gigan's Facebook Page:

HERE WE GO!!! GIGAN TO TOUR WITH IMMOLATION IN NORTH AMERICA!!!
http://enterthevault.com/artis​t.php?id=50
This is a dream come true for all the members of GIGAN!!!
Death Metal soldiers Jungle Rot will be with us as well!
It will be a diverse array of brutal metal!
New merch will be available at all the upcoming tours with Grave and then- Immolation!!!
See you all soon!!!

Dates are in the link posted. So stoked. Another awesome death metal show to look forward to this year!

EDIT: Link Fixed (www.enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=50)

Magson13
07-24-2011, 04:29 PM
At first, I was like :party::rocker::horns::drool:

But then I was like :mad::snivel::angry::foaming: because I didn't get a date.

jd091
07-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Hmmm. Immolation didn't do too much for me when I saw 'em last year, but Jungle Rot could be cool. I might just save the money and go to Weedeater and/or Mayhem instead.

mankvill
07-24-2011, 04:33 PM
>EnterTheVault.com

I shouldn't even bother clicking because I know it's not coming here.

treghet
07-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Definitely going.

GarageMetal468
07-24-2011, 04:51 PM
October is gonna be fucking legendary. Immolation again? YES PLEASE!

NecroRob
07-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Pretty disappointed that this isn't coming here :bouville:

stylesclash516
07-24-2011, 07:06 PM
Pittsburgh never gets Death Metal shows. We only get Black Metal shows because one of the venues here is a church.

Sepultura69
07-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Oh wow, The chain reaction? That place is so fucking small. I have had some pretty great times at that venue. I thought Immolation sucked at scion rock fest, but who knows...maybe they'll be amazing this time around. I think i just might hit this gig up :cool:

daimonos
07-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Pittsburgh never gets Death Metal shows. We only get Black Metal shows because one of the venues here is a church.

:lol:

This.

anyways I don't think I'll end up going to this in Chicago just because there are so many shows that I can't miss in October, but who knows.

OraclesofAgony
07-24-2011, 10:22 PM
Oh wow, The chain reaction? That place is so fucking small. I have had some pretty great times at that venue. I thought Immolation sucked at scion rock fest, but who knows...maybe they'll be amazing this time around. I think i just might hit this gig up :cool:

:confused: Seeing them play Father, You're Not A Father at Scion Rock Fest was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

And yeah the Chain Reaction is awesome.

jd091
07-24-2011, 10:29 PM
\
anyways I don't think I'll end up going to this in Chicago just because there are so many shows that I can't miss in October, but who knows.

Fuck, TOO many shows in October. I hope there's not any serious work I need to do for my classes then...

christopher
07-24-2011, 10:58 PM

Seriously? Why is it at the Chain? It should be at the Galaxy or Key Club. The chain is such a shitty ass venue. I hate it soo much...they don't serve beer:bouville:

brutal_descent
07-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Fuck, TOO many shows in October. I hope there's not any serious work I need to do for my classes then...

This is September AND October for me. Seven shows in September, and eight/nine(?) for October. :lol:

larvtard
07-25-2011, 07:01 AM
Seriously? Why is it at the Chain? It should be at the Galaxy or Key Club. The chain is such a shitty ass venue. I hate it soo much...they don't serve beer:bouville:

Jesus Christ man, are you a fuckin alcoholic :lol:

llama lom
07-25-2011, 08:39 AM

This. I never thought that this would happen, but I think I'm gonna have to pick some shows over others.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. It's on my birthday but I may be in Iowa that day. :bouville:

christopher
07-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Jesus Christ man, are you a fuckin alcoholic :lol:

Don't judge me ;) That's the most common complaint I hear about the chain. haha. Plus I hate the parking lot there. I hate everything about that place. I try to avoid it when possible.

jd091
07-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Don't judge me ;) That's the most common complaint I hear about the chain. haha. Plus I hate the parking lot there. I hate everything about that place. I try to avoid it when possible.

But it's the home of troo hXc straight edge CA pride, brah! Y u no like? :cool:

BlackmoreOfBowling
07-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Pittsburgh never gets Death Metal shows.

Ain't that the truth.. :mad:

girnny777
07-25-2011, 10:10 AM
The New York date is on Columbus Day, hopefully that means I won't have work or school that day.

ShatteredFlame
07-25-2011, 10:48 AM
The New York date is on Columbus Day, hopefully that means I won't have work or school that day.

ahh good to know

but yeah I'm starting my first year of college and there are a shit load of shows piled on the last 2 weeks of September. I still have a rescheduled Mogwai ticket but I honestly don't even want to go to that compared to Swans, Kyuss, Primus, and Opeth/Katatonia. Past September shows are looking pretty spread out.....for now.

OraclesofAgony
07-25-2011, 11:49 AM

The thrash shows there are amazing. Non-stop stage diving. I've yet to see a death metal show there but I'm sure it will be the same. One of my favorite venues, I completely disagree with you. Anytime I see that a band worth seeing is playing there I consider going.

treghet
07-25-2011, 02:46 PM
The thrash shows there are amazing. Non-stop stage diving. I've yet to see a death metal show there but I'm sure it will be the same. One of my favorite venues, I completely disagree with you. Anytime I see that a band worth seeing is playing there I consider going.

Yeah, it may be a hole in the wall, but the shows there are amazing.

Sepultura69
07-26-2011, 12:45 AM
I agree with Srm90 and Trehget. The chain Reaction is a great place for thrash shows. I had a fucking blast at the Death Angel show when they were here at the chain reaction back in February. I had so much fun :rocker:

larvtard
08-05-2011, 09:09 AM
Another Albany date? wow, I'm kinda wishing I went to Skidmore :lol:

I'll try my hardest to get down there, but not having a car and the show being on a Tuesday night doesn't really improve my chances...

smearCampaign
08-05-2011, 03:12 PM
FYI for the Texans out there: The San Antonio date of this tour is FREE for 21+