Blacklist
Bonded By Blood
The Toxic Waltz
Strike Of The Beast

Source: Setlist.fm

I want to go to this tour sooooooooooo bad

mankvill
07-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Pretty good Slayer set. Really nice to see they got rid of Americon and added Chemical Warfare, Silent Scream, Spirit In Black (one of my faves) and Black Magic. :fist:

powerslave_85
07-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Spirit In Black? Fuck yeah!

DethMaiden
07-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Still sad I had to skip this, but the only songs RZ is doing that I haven't seen are from the new one, so whatever. Catch him next time he's headlining.

makethemsuffer12
07-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Exodus needs to change it up a bit if you ask me. Maybe something different from Tempo or Fabulous.

I really wish this was coming closer to me.

Sepultura69
07-21-2011, 11:34 AM
I really wish this was coming closer to me.

This :(

TonyD
07-21-2011, 12:00 PM
For rizzle I can't believe this isn't coming to CA. Slayer has a pretty good set for once but Zombie is playing the same crap plus crap I don't wanna hear from the new album.

300%_Density
07-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Apparently there is some law that says Zombie can do 1, and 1 only song from Educated Horses (IMO his best solo album, for me it's not even close) which just flat out blows.

I don't know if he's ever even done Welcome To Planet Motherfucker or Black Sunshine in his solo band. If he has it would have been circa '98. I think he might have done BS more recently but I know he hasn't done WTPMF no my knowledge. I find it hard to believe the crowd wouldn't go crazy to hear either of those over the other stuff. But that is just my opinion.

JRA
07-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Still annoyed that there's nothing from Hell Awaits, but at least Chemical Warfare is back in. And I'll take Spirit In Black over Temptation any day.

stylesclash516
07-21-2011, 01:09 PM
I can't wait for Pittsburgh this Saturday. Slayer set looks great but I wish Rob would switch up his set a little more. I will die happy if I get to hear Electric Head Pt. 1 or Blood, Milk, And Sky played live at least once.

300%_Density
07-21-2011, 01:22 PM
I can't wait for Pittsburgh this Saturday. Slayer set looks great but I wish Rob would switch up his set a little more. I will die happy if I get to hear Electric Head Pt. 1 or Blood, Milk, And Sky played live at least once.

Yes. EHPT1 was the other WZ song I forgot to mention I'd kill to hear!!!

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Apparently there is some law that says Zombie can do 1, and 1 only song from Educated Horses (IMO his best solo album, for me it's not even close) which just flat out blows.

This x 100.

DethMaiden
07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
In '06 we got Foxy Foxy, Let It All Bleed Out, American Witch, and the Lords of Salem. :eyes:

Steev
07-21-2011, 01:25 PM
In '06 we got Foxy Foxy, Let It All Bleed Out, American Witch, and the Lords of Salem. :eyes:

great show, but Rob actually played "Pussy Liquor" and not "House of 1,000 Corpses"

JLRedWing13
07-21-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm going tomorrow. Anyone have any idea who closed this show?

300%_Density
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM

Yep I went to that one as well. Might have been the best time I've seen him out of the 5 or 6 times and mine was w/ Anthrax right after Joey came back part 2.

DethMaiden
07-21-2011, 01:40 PM
Yep I went to that one as well. Might have been the best time I've seen him out of the 5 or 6 times and mine was w/ Anthrax right after Joey came back part 2.

That setlist was incredible. The hits from Hellbilly and Sinister, a bunch of Horses, and a bunch of WZ Super-Charger Heaven, More Human Than Human, Creature of the Wheel, and Thunder Kiss '65 if I recall. Sold me on Zombie live for life. :bowdown:

DisposableJustice
07-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I'm going tomorrow. Anyone have any idea who closed this show?

Judging from the set Slayer closed; but I think they set they would be rotating closing slots, so if to it would be Zombie for Detroit

Steev
07-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Judging from the set Slayer closed; but I think they set they would be rotating closing slots, so if to it would be Zombie for Detroit

Slayer closed

and honestly seeing how Gary Holt is playing two sets I think they may keep Slayer going on last just to give him a breather between sets

JLRedWing13
07-21-2011, 02:16 PM

That's my hope. Thanks! :D

Slayer closed

and honestly seeing how Gary Holt is playing two sets I think they may keep Slayer going on last just to give him a breather between sets
That would make sense. However, Zombie posted this on FB yesterday:

"Concerning the HELL ON EARTH tour. Get there early because some nights ZOMBIE plays last and on other nights SLAYER plays last."

So we'll see.

300%_Density
07-21-2011, 02:39 PM
That setlist was incredible. The hits from Hellbilly and Sinister, a bunch of Horses, and a bunch of WZ Super-Charger Heaven, More Human Than Human, Creature of the Wheel, and Thunder Kiss '65 if I recall. Sold me on Zombie live for life. :bowdown:

Damn you!!! I didn't get to hear Super-Charger Heaven until Zombie's 1st tour for newest album. I know he did Creature of the Wheel b/c it was on his live album he put out yet that's yet another I still have not heard. Looked at my setlist.fm account. Seen Zombie 7x first time in '02. I've heard a grand total of 3 different White Zombie songs in that time. SCH, MHTH, TK65. That is it. I mean honestly wouldn't you figure he'd get tired of doing the same 2-3 WZ songs every night?

BloodoftheKings
07-21-2011, 03:01 PM
The Exodus set is very typical but it's a breath of fresh air to see nothing from Exhibit A. Rob Zombie should play Planet Motherfucker.

fifty99
07-21-2011, 04:47 PM
However, Zombie posted this on FB yesterday:

"Concerning the HELL ON EARTH tour. Get there early because some nights ZOMBIE plays last and on other nights SLAYER plays last."

I wonder if this would mean the sets would change ...

larvtard
07-21-2011, 06:57 PM
That's really good for a short co-headlining set. In addition to the obvious staples, you've got Dead Skin Mask, Seasons in the Abyss, Black Magic, Postmortem, Spirit in Black, SILENT FUCKING SCREAM, CHEMICAL FUCKING WARFARE. Too bad they'd probably butcher the songs live :bouville:

makethemsuffer12
07-21-2011, 06:59 PM
That's really good for a short co-headlining set. In addition to the obvious staples, you've got Dead Skin Mask, Seasons in the Abyss, Black Magic, Postmortem, Spirit in Black, SILENT FUCKING SCREAM, CHEMICAL FUCKING WARFARE. Too bad they'd probably butcher the songs live :bouville:

Ummm, since when was that not a staple?

larvtard
07-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Ummm, since when was that not a staple?

By staples I mean songs they play every single night.

stylesclash516
07-21-2011, 07:12 PM
Anyone know how they were with cameras? I know Kerry King can be hard to deal with sometimes when it comes to them. I just don't want a repeat of Danzig when I had to walk all the way back to my car to put my cell phone away.

cradle_of_maiden
07-22-2011, 08:23 AM
First show of the Hell on Earth Tour with Rob Zombie, Slayer and Exodus

Slayer
-----------
World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Dittohead
Spirit in Black
Dead Skin Mask
Silent Scream
Mandatory Suicide
Chemical Warfare
Seasons in the Abyss
Snuff
South of Heaven
Raining Blood
Black Magic
Angel of Death

Rob Zombie
----------
Sinners Inc.
Jesus Frankenstein
Superbeast
Scum of the Earth
Living Dead Girl
More Human Than Human
Sick Bubble-Gum
House of 1000 Corpses
American Witch
Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
Mars Needs Women
Thunder Kiss '65
Dragula

Exodus
----------
The Ballad of Leonard and Charles
War Is My Shepherd
Blacklist
Bonded By Blood
The Toxic Waltz
Strike Of The Beast

Source: Setlist.fm

I want to go to this tour sooooooooooo bad

One of these things are not like the others.............

hellawaits77ny
07-22-2011, 08:41 AM
I filmed Slayer in full. I'll have some clips up ASAP.

DisposableJustice
07-22-2011, 08:46 AM

Sweet man looking forward to it; did you catch any Zombie clips?

makethemsuffer12
07-22-2011, 08:48 AM
By staples I mean songs they play every single night.

They practically do, as far as I know. It's easily the most played song from Seasons after "War Ensemble."

stylesclash516
07-22-2011, 08:55 AM

Kickass! Have any problems with security? I'll be in Pittsburgh tomorrow. ;)

Dogman
07-22-2011, 09:04 PM

Security for the floor was tight and they said no cameras but my wife got ours in. And it seemed as though everyone around us did too. We took lots of pics of all 3 bands and no one said anything.

Dogman
07-22-2011, 09:10 PM
great show, but Rob actually played "Pussy Liquor" and not "House of 1,000 Corpses"

Yeah, this. Someone needs to correct it. Cuz that was the best song Zombie did the whole night.

hellawaits77ny
07-23-2011, 12:30 PM

Nah, filmed from the stands, not much security there. I had a good spot w/ noone in front of me and was able to film it from my lap. Should turn out pretty good.

hellawaits77ny
07-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Sweet man looking forward to it; did you catch any Zombie clips?

Nah, sorry Man. I was considering, but I figured I'd get an idea about security during Zombie.

hellawaits77ny
08-07-2011, 03:53 AM
Slayer Clips. Came out pretty good I thought:

World Painted Blood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAStQAMzdXM)
Postmortem + Dittohead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG5FL9RtNDs)
Mandatory Suicide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX5GJrAMLxk)
Black Magic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFpgIXWVPk)

bobbie solo
08-07-2011, 10:51 AM
those videos are great. especially postmortem/dittohead. the solos in dittohead sound awesome. thanks dude.

hellawaits77ny
08-07-2011, 07:37 PM
those videos are great. especially postmortem/dittohead. the solos in dittohead sound awesome. thanks dude.

No problem. Yes I was pleasantly suprises with the audio. Not outstanding, but usually those 6,000-10,000 capacity hockey arenas don't have the best acoustics.

Sepultura69
08-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Slayer Clips. Came out pretty good I thought:

World Painted Blood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAStQAMzdXM)
Postmortem + Dittohead (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG5FL9RtNDs)
Mandatory Suicide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX5GJrAMLxk)
Black Magic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phFpgIXWVPk)

Tom sounds fucking amazing. Especially in Dittohead. Damn, they should get their asses back to the states for a show before toms voice chokes, which hopefully wont be any time sooon...:hecho:

hellawaits77ny
08-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Tom sounds fucking amazing. Especially in Dittohead. Damn, they should get their asses back to the states for a show before toms voice chokes, which hopefully wont be any time sooon...:hecho:

He sounds as good now as he has since the early 90's, IMO. And you're right, he belted out those fast lyrics in Dittohead perfectly.