PDA

View Full Version : Gigantour in 2012

Steev
07-19-2011, 04:24 AM
Dave Mustaine confirmed it will be happening and 3 of the 4 bands have already been booked.

jd091
07-19-2011, 04:53 AM
Need to see opening bands before making decisions.

ravenheart
07-19-2011, 05:59 AM
He says they're "guitar playing" bands but not "shredding" bands. I.e. bands who play proper guitar and have solos, but aren't crazy technical. Or something like that.

Given the shafting he gave the UK with Gigantour, I have to say I don't care.

llama lom
07-19-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm interested.

Steev
07-19-2011, 07:07 AM
Im just hoping it hits Philly

the first year they did nearby cities like Reading and Atlantic City(which I attended)

and after that the closest we had was an In Flames/Children of Bodom off date during the 2008 run

larvtard
07-19-2011, 07:46 AM
I'll go if the opening bands are good and Megadeth doesn't play

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Well the last time there was supposed to be a Gigantour the rumored bands were Bullet For My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold. :tp:

Hopefully that isn't the case this time.

makethemsuffer12
07-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I'll go if the opening bands are good and Megadeth doesn't play

Only if mommy lets you out of the house.

larvtard
07-19-2011, 08:00 AM

:finger2:

makethemsuffer12
07-19-2011, 08:03 AM
:finger2:

Sorry, Megadeth fanboy instinct. :lol:

Steev
07-19-2011, 08:35 AM
this is just a guess

Megadeth
Anthrax
Trivium
Devildriver
Crowbar

probably not happening, but it's a thought

bt11763
07-19-2011, 08:44 AM
this is just a guess

Megadeth
Anthrax
Trivium
Devildriver
Crowbar

I mean, I don't care about the answer at all, but I'm curious... what made you choose those bands? Did you pick them out of a hat?

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 09:03 AM
That lineup seems pretty likely, but he said all the bands played guitar solos, so wouldn't that count Crowbar out?

That being said, I'd go if that was the lineup.

Steev
07-19-2011, 09:39 AM
I mean, I don't care about the answer at all, but I'm curious... what made you choose those bands? Did you pick them out of a hat?

Anthrax-new album out, Dave had them do a few Gigantour dates in 2005
Trivium-Roadrunner is most likely gonna want a band on, seem like a good fit
Devildriver-similar to Trivium, and they did the OZ version of the tour
Crowbar-this festival always has someone a little out of place, and they've picked up alot of momentum with the latest album

Steev
07-19-2011, 09:41 AM
That lineup seems pretty likely, but he said all the bands played guitar solos, so wouldn't that count Crowbar out?

they have some, and in the past they've had bands that didn't totally fit the shred persona(Fear Factory, Life of Agony, High on Fire, well actually ALOT of the 2005 lineup)

Nick_to_the_face
07-19-2011, 10:30 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is just a guess

Megadeth
Anthrax
Trivium
Devildriver
Crowbar

I'd go.

DisposableJustice
07-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Need to see opening bands before making decisions.

This; hopefully Megadeth will do a 16-18 song set like the last Gigantours

brutal_descent
07-19-2011, 02:28 PM
What season does Gigantour usually go on during?

Travis The Dragon
07-19-2011, 02:35 PM
What season does Gigantour usually go on during?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantour It's been during different seasons in different years.

slapguitarer
07-19-2011, 03:11 PM
This is relevant to my interests...

IrritatedTrout
07-19-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm interested. Hopefully the openers will be good.

AnataFan4Life
07-19-2011, 04:30 PM
So far every Gigantour has had a solid lineup, so hopefully that is the case next year.

Axis_Of_Metal
07-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Opeth again maybe? Although I would rather see them play more then like five songs

Shadowswillfall414
07-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Megadeth
Machine Head
Devil Driver
Unearth
Black Dahlia Murder

Maybe?

Steev
07-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Megadeth
Machine Head
Devil Driver
Unearth
Black Dahlia Murder

Maybe?

Id totally go to that

Butcher of Birth
07-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Megadeth
Opeth
Arch Enemy
DevilDriver
Sabaton
Rhapsody of Fire (A man can dream)
Devin Townsend

If it is going to be anything like this... MY GOD! :rocker:

Steev
08-04-2011, 04:48 AM
well apparently I may be right about Devildriver

we'll see

Sanitarium78
08-04-2011, 04:56 AM
I don't care what other bands are on it, if it hits my area i'll go just for Megadeth.

I went to the first Gigantour and that was an awesome show. Being able to see Megadeth, Dream Theater and Nevemore all on the same bill was great:rocker:

AnataFan4Life
08-04-2011, 05:35 AM
Speaking of Megadeth, I caught a pick from Dave Mustaine last night :rocker:

Steev
08-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Speaking of Megadeth, I caught a pick from Dave Mustaine last night :rocker:

Right on, went to 2 dates of Mayhem and caught picks from Mustaine and Ellefson

Natrlhi
08-04-2011, 06:27 AM
I'll go if the opening bands are good and Megadeth doesn't play:lol: Oh, you.

imanidiot777
08-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Anyone else wishing that Down would end up on this somehow? They fit the idea of guitar playing but not shredding while having some solos.

larvtard
08-04-2011, 07:37 AM
:lol: Oh, you.

:D;)

metallicbrian666
08-04-2011, 07:42 AM
I'm really hoping Annihilator is on this. I know Dave is friends with Jeff and since Annihilator isn't signed here they would need a big act like Megadeth to take them on tour. Plus, I remember reading a while ago that they were working on some US dates. One can only hope.

BlackmoreOfBowling
08-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Megadeth
Accept
Clutch
Devin Townsend Project
Moonsorrow

Would be sweet.

Steev
08-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Megadeth
Accept
Clutch
Devin Townsend Project
Moonsorrow

Would be sweet.

Clutch would be billed over Accept

Sepultura69
08-04-2011, 01:57 PM
I wonder if they're going to be doing the Peace Sells Anniversary for this years Gigantour? Unless they're trying to make that it's own separate tour as well :eyes:

velvetgrass
08-04-2011, 02:06 PM
I wonder if they're going to be doing the Peace Sells Anniversary for this years Gigantour? Unless they're trying to make that it's own separate tour as well :eyes:

Who said they're doing a Peace Sells anniversary tour? The anniversary box set already came out. Don't you think they would have done the Peace Sells anniversary tour live to promote that release.

Sepultura69
08-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Who said they're doing a Peace Sells anniversary tour? The anniversary box set already came out. Don't you think they would have done the Peace Sells anniversary tour live to promote that release.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153377

2011 is shaping up to be a busy year for MEGADETH. The Dave Mustaine-fronted band will take part in the "European Carnage" tour with SLAYER in March, to be followed by a one-off "Big Four" U.S. festival date with METALLICA, SLAYER and ANTHRAX in April, and an appearance at the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival over the summer with DISTURBED and GODSMACK. However, 2011 also marks the 25th anniversary of MEGADETH's second album, "Peace Sells… But Who's Buying?!" So will they tour behind that as well like they did for the 20th anniversary of "Rust In Peace" last year? Mustaine told VH1 Radio Networks' Dave Basner, "We've already had people talk to us about doing that and I told our manager that I'm totally interested in doing 'Peace Sells' for a 25th anniversary this year but I don't want to do it all year like we did with 'Rust in Peace'. I want to do it towards the end of the year. So we'll do the whole year doing our thing and then come around October, where the end of the year is, you've got a quarter of the year left, October, November and December, where we can do the 'Peace Sells' thing."

Mustaine spoke more about just how they would tour for "Peace Sells".

"You know, when you tour you've got to really be creative nowadays and when we tour, we like to tour-tour and then when we do special shows, which are called one-offs, we like to do real key one-offs," he told VH1 Radio Networks. "And I think it would be really cool to do a hard tour where you're canvassing all the areas that you need to hit and then if you do something symbolic like the 'Peace Sells' anniversary tour, just do like THE [ROLLING] STONES do, do 12 cities around the world.

How ya like them apples? :D

Dextrimental
08-04-2011, 04:04 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153377

How ya like them apples? :D

At the European big 4 shows, they were selling Peace Sells 25th anniversary t shirt with the big 4 dates on them. Its quite late in the day for Megadeth to announce such a big tour. It'd be amazing, but I'm not so sure Dave is going to do it.

mankvill
08-04-2011, 04:59 PM
At the European big 4 shows, they were selling Peace Sells 25th anniversary t shirt with the big 4 dates on them. Its quite late in the day for Megadeth to announce such a big tour. It'd be amazing, but I'm not so sure Dave is going to do it.

he said after Mayhem near the end of the year, they'll be doing some shows where Peace Sells is played in its entirety.

Butcher of Birth
08-04-2011, 06:26 PM
he said after Mayhem near the end of the year, they'll be doing some shows where Peace Sells is played in its entirety.

I don't care to hear that album in its entirety... As much as I LOVE Megadeth and would bend over backwards for them, Rust In Peace as a whole is a great album and understandably that it would be played as it was. Countdown to Extinction would be awesome to hear live since that album brought them into the mainstream and overall a more land mark record, IMO.

Dextrimental
08-04-2011, 06:36 PM

Did he? Sweet! I hadn't heard the interview in which he confirmed it was definitely happening.

I don't care to hear that album in its entirety... As much as I LOVE Megadeth and would bend over backwards for them, Rust In Peace as a whole is a great album and understandably that it would be played as it was. Countdown to Extinction would be awesome to hear live since that album brought them into the mainstream and overall a more land mark record, IMO.

Peace Sells totally deserves it over CtE in my opinion, its a much edgier album, and more of a fan favorite over CtE, least from what I've seen anyway.

Butcher of Birth
08-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Peace Sells totally deserves it over CtE in my opinion, its a much edgier album, and more of a fan favorite over CtE, least from what I've seen anyway.

I mean I get WHY fans would prefer it, but as a whole the album lacks throughout compared to CtE, get what I mean?

I mean, the title track and Wake Up Dead are HUGE and still in the bands set, but My Last Words and Bad Omen are forgettable to me. I would not complain about Devil's Island though! :rocker:

Dextrimental
08-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I mean I get WHY fans would prefer it, but as a whole the album lacks throughout compared to CtE, get what I mean?

I mean, the title track and Wake Up Dead are HUGE and still in the bands set, but My Last Words and Bad Omen are forgettable to me. I would not complain about Devil's Island though! :rocker:

Basically its personal preference, yours being that its not as good as others believe! ;)

Devils Island is the only Megadeth song I need to hear out of my favorites. Its such a fucking METAL song!

mankvill
08-04-2011, 06:44 PM

- A-;;;

Butcher of Birth
08-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Basically its personal preference, yours being that its not as good as others believe! ;)

Devils Island is the only Megadeth song I need to hear out of my favorites. Its such a fucking METAL song!

Oh whatever mate! :lol:

But at least we can agree on Devils Island!

Butcher of Birth
08-04-2011, 06:46 PM
- A-;;;

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/3/8/385ed_ORIG-DA_FUCK.jpg

TonyD
08-04-2011, 07:38 PM
My Last Words and Bad Omen are forgettable to me.

:eek:

hellawaits77ny
08-04-2011, 07:40 PM
This; hopefully Megadeth will do a 16-18 song set like the last Gigantours

Yes YES YES!!! That would be sick

jd091
08-04-2011, 08:58 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/3/8/385ed_ORIG-DA_FUCK.jpg

Dude, he does that all the time. Don't worry 'bout it.

Christen
08-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I'd go see this. I went to the 2008 Gigantour and it was a blast. My general rule of thumb for something like this is if I'm interested in the headliner (check) and at least one other band on the bill I'll go.

Butcher of Birth
08-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Dude, he does that all the time. Don't worry 'bout it.

I'm not new to his tricks ;)

Wrathchild_84
08-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Unless Dave finally improves his setlist I think I'm gonna skip it.

AnataFan4Life
08-05-2011, 05:09 AM
I enjoyed Megadeth at Mayhem, but it left me hungry for more. A longer set would be awesome.

Sanitarium78
08-05-2011, 05:21 AM
The first five songs on Peace Sells are classics but the last three to me are forgettable and nothing special at all. But if Dave decided to play all of it that would be cool since we would get to hear The Conjuring and Balck Friday for the first time in ages live.

I like CTE much better and see that as the more important one to do an anniversary tour with if the don't end up doing anything for PS.

girnny777
08-05-2011, 08:57 AM
I'd kill for a Peace Sells tour. Come on, how can My Last Words NOT be in your top 5 Megadeth songs?

Countdown to Extinction on the other hand... Ugh. 2-3 good songs, the rest are utterly forgettable.

AnataFan4Life
08-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Peace Sells is my second favorite Megadeth album, beaten only by You-Know-What. I'd be totally cool with hearing all of PS.

KillerCannabis
08-05-2011, 09:34 AM
My Last Words and Bad Omen are forgettable to me.

MLW is one of my fav Megadeth tracks. I'd love to hear them play it live and not fuck it up, like they did last year in SF when Lars requested it.

hellawaits77ny
08-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I'd kill for a Peace Sells tour. Come on, how can My Last Words NOT be in your top 5 Megadeth songs?

Countdown to Extinction on the other hand... Ugh. 2-3 good songs, the rest are utterly forgettable.

True dat, true dat

AnataFan4Life
08-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Revocation should totally be on this

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Lacuna Coil had an album release date for Oct then pushed it back to early 2012 after the artwork, recording, mastering etc had been completed. Seeing as how the band played Gigantour Australia a few years ago, Cristina singing on the A Taut La Monde remake, etc I think Lacuna Coil could possibly be on this tour.

hellawaits77ny
08-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Lacuna Coil had an album release date for Oct then pushed it back to early 2012 after the artwork, recording, mastering etc had been completed. Seeing as how the band played Gigantour Australia a few years ago, Cristina singing on the A Taut La Monde remake, etc I think Lacuna Coil could possibly be on this tour.

That would suck serious ass. Don't mean to offend anyone who may like Lacuna Coil, but I can't stand them.

Butcher of Birth
08-05-2011, 05:40 PM

Badass Songs:
Skin o' My Teeth
Symphony of Destruction
Sweating Bullets
Countdown to Extinction
High Speed Dirt
Ashes in Your Mouth :drool: :drool: :drool:

Eh :tp: :
Rest of the Album

So that is 6 of the 11 songs that are badass on the record, plus, and just pulling this card because I can... Why is it that Megadeth only plays two (rarely 3) tracks of Peace Sells in the past ten years? Granted Peace Sells and Symphony will always be played, but with Skin, Ashes, and Sweating being put back in after all these years, you have to feel overall the live crowds like them better.

makethemsuffer12
08-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Badass Songs:
Skin o' My Teeth
Symphony of Destruction
Sweating Bullets
Countdown to Extinction
High Speed Dirt

Rest of the Album

So you're implying that "Architecture of Aggression", "This Was My Life", "Captive Honour", and "Psychotron" are just "eh"?

Personally I would love to hear either Peace Sells or Countdown live in their entirety, but there's no way in hell that real thrash/Megadeth fans want to hear Countdown over Peace Sells.

Dextrimental
08-05-2011, 06:51 PM
So you're implying that "Architecture of Aggression", "This Was My Life", "Captive Honour", and "Psychotron" are just "eh"?

Personally I would love to hear either Peace Sells or Countdown live in their entirety, but there's no way in hell that real thrash/Megadeth fans want to hear Countdown over Peace Sells.

This.

Countdown is the big seller, but its nowhere near the fan favorite.

Indestructible
08-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Badass Songs:
Skin o' My Teeth
Symphony of Destruction
Sweating Bullets
Countdown to Extinction
High Speed Dirt

Rest of the Album

The only weak song on that album to me is High Speed Dirt. Not a bad song but the rest of the album is better.

Indestructible
08-05-2011, 06:53 PM

It's my favorite Megadeth album:D

OraclesofAgony
08-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Peace Sells and Rust In Peace are both by far at the top of the Megadeth discography for me. Countdown is alright but I don't listen to it that much.

Butcher of Birth
08-05-2011, 08:39 PM

Maybe in Ireland, the rest of Europe, and the UK sure, but in Florida I've noticed Countdown songs getting the bigger reactions. Ashes in Your Mouth got a bigger pop than Wake Up Dead.

I'm going by the though of "What would most fans like" stance. Personally the only track I find to be weak on the whole album is Psychotron because it's so odd, but I still like it ;)

Northern_Shaman
08-09-2011, 03:33 AM
"Guitar playing" bands, but not "shredding" bands... Hmm. You know what would be awesome?

Megadeth
Blind Guardian
Mastodon
Dragonforce
Skeletonwitch
Vektor

edit: ALSO WINTERSUN.

Steev
08-09-2011, 04:50 AM
I think you need to keep in mind that since this tour has started there's been some unusual choices, the first year alone had an incredibly diverse lineup

And marketability is a factor too, so you'll definately get atleast one or two bands that have done the Ozzfest/Mayhem circuit

AnataFan4Life
08-09-2011, 06:07 AM
I got a sneaking suspicion Machine Head will be on this. Which I am okay with, cause ever since Mayhem Fest i've been wanting to see them and Megadeth again with longer sets.

Steev
08-09-2011, 06:50 AM
I got a sneaking suspicion Machine Head will be on this. Which I am okay with, cause ever since Mayhem Fest i've been wanting to see them and Megadeth again with longer sets.

Some Roadrunner band is definitely getting on, honestly I see it as either Machine Head or Trivium(both just did Mayhem with Megadeth, but MH has also done several other recent tours with Megadeth so that may be a factor) and also a good chance of Devildriver being on lower on the bill.

I also think it's likely you may see newer bands like Baptized In Blood(who Mustaine manages) or Adrenaline Mob(the connection there is kinda obvious).

I think this is a decent run down of bands that may be on(obviously only a few would be on, but just some thoughts/wishes if you will):
Trivium
Machine Head
Testament
Crowbar
Devildriver
Anthrax
Baptized In Blood
God Forbid
Adrenaline Mob
Corrosion Of Conformity

AnataFan4Life
08-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Adrenaline Mob aren't doing Gigantour. They confirmed it on Facebook.

Steev
08-09-2011, 07:41 AM

Well damn, and here I thought they were a lock

Jochen
08-09-2011, 09:32 AM
I think it would be awesome to have Napalm Death on it. Their new album will probably be out early next year, they haven't been to the US since '09 and haven't opened for anyone since '08, so I imagine they could get pretty good exposure. As for the big band that's usually on Gigantour, Lamb of God would be my pick. Overkill would be awesome, like always. Crowbar should open, they deserve to be a really big tour like this.

Northern_Shaman
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I think you need to keep in mind that since this tour has started there's been some unusual choices, the first year alone had an incredibly diverse lineup

And marketability is a factor too, so you'll definately get atleast one or two bands that have done the Ozzfest/Mayhem circuit

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I was just drawing a "dream" lineup without any actual support for the choices. It will never be that good.

dcmetal108
08-09-2011, 04:11 PM
I could see Lamb Of God being one of the top bands on this since by 2012 they should hopefully have their new album out.

MPF
08-09-2011, 04:17 PM

I'm looking at their facebook now. I don't see where they make any reference to Gigantour.

AnataFan4Life
08-09-2011, 05:43 PM
I'm looking at their facebook now. I don't see where they make any reference to Gigantour.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-want-Adrenaline-Mob-at-Gigantour-2012/225684194141834

Scroll down and you'll see it

Butcher of Birth
08-09-2011, 06:24 PM
ALSO WINTERSUN.

:tp: Please god no... There are enough bands in that genre that are better in terms of live and what not... I'm tired of hearing this band's fans suck it's dick while not producing another album. WAIT! My bad, it's "not ready yet..."

detuned
09-20-2011, 12:22 PM
MEGADETH Will Tour With MOTÖRHEAD, VOLBEAT, LACUNA COIL
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=163533

makethemsuffer12
09-20-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=163533

Pretty awesome, if you ask me. Different for a Megadeth tour.

Dextrimental
09-20-2011, 12:40 PM

Very cool line up. Europe will get a very different line up though, as Volbeat and Motorhead could play the same sized venues as Megadeth in a lot of places here!

Travis The Dragon
09-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Now, does that mean the actual lineup or bands that will be included on different legs of the tour? I hope it's the latter because I'm not much of a Motohread fan myself. Sorry, but I can't stand Lemmy's voice.

AnthG
09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Very cool line up. Europe will get a very different line up though, as Volbeat and Motorhead could play the same sized venues as Megadeth in a lot of places here!

I have a feeling that will be the European lineup, mainly because they've done a shit load of touring in North America already with Mayhem and the Canadian/American Carnage shows. Though it depends how early/late into 2012 Gigantour happens. Maybe i'm wrong.

Dextrimental
09-20-2011, 01:06 PM
I have a feeling that will be the European lineup, mainly because they've done a shit load of touring in North America already with Mayhem and the Canadian/American Carnage shows. Though it depends how early/late into 2012 Gigantour happens. Maybe i'm wrong.

Well, Motorhead have their UK tour booked for November, as they do every year. Volbeat are playing here in October/November, and Lacuna Coil I'm unsure about, so I'd imagine this is the US tour, and we'll get a spring tour with a different line up.

IrritatedTrout
09-20-2011, 01:17 PM
2 good bands, 2 shit bands. I'd go for sure though.

Christen
09-20-2011, 01:31 PM
I'd go to this for sure. I still need to see Motörhead live.

TonyD
09-20-2011, 01:37 PM
2 good bands, 2 shit bands. I'd go for sure though.

This.
Git drunk, show up late.

mankvill
09-20-2011, 01:44 PM
Now, does that mean the actual lineup or bands that will be included on different legs of the tour? I hope it's the latter because I'm not much of a Motohread fan myself. Sorry, but I can't stand Lemmy's voice.

imma splap the shet outta you, fonzy

Megadef + Motortits would be great

AnataFan4Life
09-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Megadeth, Motorhead, and Volbeat are fucking awesome, and Lacuna Coil's old stuff isn't too shabby. I'd go to this.

ShatteredFlame
09-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Wow, I'd actually go to that.

Sanitarium78
09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
I'd go to this just for Megadeth. I couldn't care less who is playing with them.

At least Cristina gives the guys something to look at while Lacuna Coil is playing. Since they've pretty much gone to shit over the last two albums that's about all they're good for now.

Crionics
09-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Would love to see Megadeth and Motorhead, don't care for the rest though.

Steev
09-20-2011, 06:26 PM
I like all 4 bands and am fucking giddy over the prospect of this tour

Shadowswillfall414
09-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Lacuna coil is good, Dont know why theres so much hate against them. Volbeat is alright but megadeth and motorhead... :rocker:

hellawaits77ny
09-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Not a bad lineup. I had higher hopes, but I will still go.

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-20-2011, 08:55 PM
I hear Devildriver could be added to this tour...

Megadeth = Like
Motorhead = Cool
Volbeat = Trendy
Lacuna Coil = Guilty Pleasure
Devildriver = Solid Opener

Steev
09-20-2011, 09:31 PM

Megadeth = Like
Motorhead = Cool
Volbeat = Trendy

You have no idea how happy that makes me

Unless it doesn't come to my area, then someone must pay

Magson13
09-20-2011, 11:00 PM
They definitely need a fifth band on the lineup to make it a solid arena package. Megadeth and SLAYER did poorly in arenas, so Megadeth and Motorhead would do just the same.... Devildriver could fit in well, by appealing to kids, rather than just having two anchors that draw from classic fans, and two openers.

MPF
09-20-2011, 11:59 PM

Megadeth = Like
Motorhead = Cool
Volbeat = Trendy

LOL, what?

Volbeat trendy? Maybe I don't listen to enough FM radio, but Volbeat is not trendy. Yeah Fallen is a hit, but that's a bit of a low blow. THey have sounded like Fallen for years. I don't know how all of a sudden it's different now.

hellawaits77ny
09-21-2011, 12:30 AM
LOL, what?

Volbeat trendy? Maybe I don't listen to enough FM radio, but Volbeat is not trendy. Yeah Fallen is a hit, but that's a bit of a low blow. THey have sounded like Fallen for years. I don't know how all of a sudden it's different now.

Ugh, I hate Fallen. Truth be told though, I don't mind most of Volbeat's stuff.

MPF
09-21-2011, 01:04 AM
Ugh, I hate Fallen. Truth be told though, I don't mind most of Volbeat's stuff.

The only reason I can see hate for Fallen is because of Radio airplay. I loved the song a full year and a half before it was released on FM US airwaves.

That said, it's not much different then The Human Instrument, or their other singles. But that's a good thing. They are heavy, they are poppy and catchy without selling out, because they have always sounded this way (take that All That Remains, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Donkey Punch)

I also rarely listen to any radio, except for my own show, and that's plays enough obscure stuff as it is. :tongue:

brutal_descent
09-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Well, I like Volbeat.

ravenheart
09-21-2011, 02:27 AM
Volbeat trendy? Maybe I don't listen to enough FM radio, but Volbeat is not trendy.

Er, yeah they are. Massively. Have been since the third album. You know, the one where they got boring and formulaic.

MPF
09-21-2011, 02:30 AM
Er, yeah they are. Massively. Have been since the third album. You know, the one where they got boring and formulaic.

Over in Eurpoe, absolutely.

Here in the U.S., not so much.

People only know Volbeat because of Fallen, and that was just released as a single here a few months ago. Unless you were already a fan.

It's the All That Remains formula, release a single a year and a half after your album is out and become huge.

Steev
09-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Volbeat has definitely gotten bigger recently, but wouldnt call them trendy

then again I wouldnt call ATR trendy either

AnataFan4Life
09-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Volbeat are definitely not trendy. I don't see any other bands on the radio trying to mix hard rock/thrash/heavy metal with punk, country, and rockabilly influences. Sure, there's a bit of pop thrown in there as well, but it's not the same way as, say, Five Finger Death Punch or Avenged Sevenfold.

Though i'm not gonna lie: I am a bit scared that Volbeat may let their newfound popularity get to their head. It happened to Lacuna Coil, and you know what they sound like now :barf:

ravenheart
09-21-2011, 05:42 AM
Volbeat are definitely not trendy. I don't see any other bands on the radio trying to mix hard rock/thrash/heavy metal with punk, country, and rockabilly influences. Sure, there's a bit of pop thrown in there as well, but it's not the same way as, say, Five Finger Death Punch or Avenged Sevenfold.

We don't mean they're trying to make music that it's trendy to make. We mean it's become trendy to like them. Which it has. America has just been a bit slower on the uptake.

Epidemic Reign
09-21-2011, 05:45 AM
I tend to get Volbeat mixed up with Voivod and Voltron. I haven't really studied any of these things.

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-21-2011, 05:46 AM
We mean it's become trendy to like them.

This.

HandOfDoom
09-21-2011, 05:53 AM
I tend to get Volbeat mixed up with Voivod and Voltron. I haven't really studied any of these things.

Add Volto!;)

Epidemic Reign
09-21-2011, 06:01 AM
Add Volto!;)

I've never even heard of that, that would just seriously fuck with my head.

AnataFan4Life
09-21-2011, 06:10 AM
Is there still one other band to be announced? Or was he counting his own band when he said they had "3 of the 4 bands booked"?

ravenheart
09-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Have to also say that if this tour were here, that's one boring fucking line-up.

Fortunately, I know that when Megadeth come here, that won't be the line-up, so that's fine.

BlackmoreOfBowling
09-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Volbeat = Trendy

Volbeat aren't so much trendy as they are gimmicky. But I'm not exactly a fan, regardless.

Motorhead = Cool

Come on, man. That's not cool. That's #WINNING

:party:

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-21-2011, 09:56 AM
Is there still one other band to be announced? Or was he counting his own band when he said they had "3 of the 4 bands booked"?

I am hearing that Roadrunner Records wants a band on the bill and that it will likely be Devildriver. Not 100% confirmed by any means, but a good possibility.

TiradesOfTruth
09-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Damn that has made the tour even more awesome! But why do we need Lacuna Coil on it.

Nater
09-21-2011, 02:22 PM
If DD is on it I will buy a ticket no questions asked.:rocker:

dcmetal108
09-21-2011, 03:07 PM
What kind of venue does this usually go to?

Shadowswillfall414
09-21-2011, 04:01 PM

Guessing House of blues, Maybe small arenas?

mankvill
09-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Guessing House of blues, Maybe small arenas?

Some videos I saw from when Dillinger was on Gigantour were outside, so probably amphitheaters or small arenas.

dcmetal108
09-21-2011, 04:23 PM
I see it playing at something like the Congress Theater or Aragon Ballroom where it holds around 5,000 people.

Sanitarium78
09-21-2011, 06:13 PM

The first one in 2005 had Dream Theater co-headlining with Megadeth and I saw that in an amphitheater. All the other gigantours since then I think played the mid sized venues.

dcmetal108
09-21-2011, 06:16 PM
I see this playing at a indoor mid sized venue.

makethemsuffer12
09-21-2011, 06:21 PM
The first one in 2005 had Dream Theater co-headlining with Megadeth and I saw that in an amphitheater. All the other gigantours since then I think played the mid sized venues.

They did amphitheaters/arenas in '06, too.

xStructualDefect
09-21-2011, 06:39 PM
They did arenas in '08, at least at my date. There were a lot of empty seats though.

Butcher of Birth
09-21-2011, 07:08 PM
They have always played the Hard Rock in Orlando.

Magson13
09-21-2011, 07:16 PM
It'll be the same venues as American Carnage hit. Motorhead is just as solid an anchor as SLAYER is these days, and instead of having one solid opener, they have one opener, they have three. It' won't be clubs, unless it's a really huge club.

dcmetal108
09-21-2011, 07:22 PM
American Carnage played House Of Blues here I think while last time Motorhead played they played Congress Theater which is alot bigger than HOB.

hellawaits77ny
09-21-2011, 07:33 PM
I know in '05 they were doing NHL arenas. Since then, it seems to be smaller, 5-8k capacity arena.

AnthG
09-21-2011, 11:20 PM
In 05 and 06, Gigantour was at Molson Amphitheatre which holds about 16k if you include the lawn. I wasn't at either show, but from my understanding the 05 one did a lot better in terms of ticket sales. The 08 tour was at an all GA venue in Mississauga that holds about 6,000.

The last time Motorhead was here they played Kool Haus, I think, which is a 2000-ish person venue.

It's the All That Remains formula, release a single a year and a half after your album is out and become huge.

Huh? When did they do this?

Damn that has made the tour even more awesome! But why do we need Lacuna Coil on it.

You know, because Cristina did that terrible Tout le Monde re-recording (not because of her though. you could barely hear her on the chorus anyway) a few years ago, and people possibly care about that and it could be used as a marketing tactic?

but I guess the non-cynical answer would be because they have a new album coming out.

MPF
09-22-2011, 12:40 AM
Huh? When did they do this?

Two Weeks wasn't a hit till a year and a half AFTER the album came out.

AnthG
09-22-2011, 05:50 AM
It couldn't have been that late. It was already a big song by the time they were on Mayhem festival, which was less than a year after Overcome was released.

Steev
09-22-2011, 07:52 AM
ok, with the new word that Exodus almost filled in for Megadeth last week I think they should be added to Gigantour simply out of appreciation for them being there to step in if needed

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Some videos I saw from when Dillinger was on Gigantour were outside, so probably amphitheaters or small arenas.

This tour is taking place in January from what I am hearing. I would say that outside/amphitheater type of venues are not happening... I would be guess there will not be a second stage, just a main stage probably with DD, LC, and Volbeat doing some autographs signings after their sets or something...

hellawaits77ny
09-22-2011, 09:07 PM
This tour is taking place in January from what I am hearing. I would say that outside/amphitheater type of venues are not happening... I would be guess there will not be a second stage, just a main stage probably with DD, LC, and Volbeat doing some autographs signings after their sets or something...

Yeah, probably smaller arenas. Like minor league hockey size.

gilpdawg
09-23-2011, 03:43 AM
If Volbeat is "trendy" the memo didn't get to Cincinnati, because there probably wasn't more than 4 or 5 hundred people there when I saw them in July.

And I'm going to see this tour if it happens. For some reason I've never had the chance to see Motorhead. I'm down.

DementedX14
09-27-2011, 07:29 AM
"The multi-artist bill — with metal heavyweights MOTÖRHEAD, VOLBEAT and LACUNA COIL all personally picked by MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine — will kick off in early 2012 with dates tentatively set for late January through early March."

SOURCE (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=163836)

ravenheart
09-27-2011, 07:52 AM
OMG NEWS!

street_burial
11-01-2011, 06:01 AM
so yeah... there's this.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/308395_237971996263041_117005161693059_683022_3984 36947_n.jpg

detuned
11-01-2011, 06:11 AM
and then theres this

Jan. 26 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
Jan. 27 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
Jan. 28 - New York, NY - Theater at Madison Square Garden
Jan. 29 - Lowell, MA - Tsongas Arena
Feb. 01 - Glens Falls, NY - Glens Falls Civic Center
Feb. 02 - Quebec City, QC - Colisee Pepsi Arena
Feb. 03 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Feb. 05 - Kingston, ON - K-Rock Centre
Feb. 07 - Oshawa, ON - General Motors Centre
Feb. 08 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum
Feb. 09 - Auburn Hills, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills
Feb. 10 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
Feb. 12 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
Feb. 14 - St. Paul, MN - Myth
Feb. 16 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland
Feb. 17 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre
Feb. 18 - Calgary, AB - Big 4 Building
Feb. 20 - Abbotsford, BC - Abbotsford Ent & Sports Centre
Feb. 21 - Kent, WA - Showare Center
Feb. 23 - San Jose, CA - Events Center
Feb. 24 - Universal City, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre
Feb. 25 - Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
Feb. 26 - Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum
Feb. 28 - Denver, CO - The Fillmore Auditorium

Steev
11-01-2011, 06:30 AM
and then theres this

Jan. 26 - Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center
Jan. 27 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
Jan. 29 - Lowell, MA - Tsongas Arena
Feb. 01 - Glens Falls, NY - Glens Falls Civic Center
Feb. 02 - Quebec City, QC - Colisee Pepsi Arena
Feb. 03 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Feb. 05 - Kingston, ON - K-Rock Centre
Feb. 08 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum
Feb. 09 - Auburn Hills, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills
Feb. 10 - Chicago, IL - Aragon Ballroom
Feb. 12 - Milwaukee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
Feb. 14 - St. Paul, MN - Myth
Feb. 16 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland
Feb. 17 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre
Feb. 18 - Calgary, AB - Big 4 Building
Feb. 20 - Abbotsford, BC - Abbotsford Ent & Sports Centre
Feb. 21 - Kent, WA - Showare Center
Feb. 23 - San Jose, CA - Events Center
Feb. 24 - Universal City, CA - Gibson Amphitheatre
Feb. 25 - Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
Feb. 26 - Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum
Feb. 28 - Denver, CO - The Fillmore Auditorium

first off FUCK YEAH

for the first time the tour is hitting the Philly area(closest we had was they did Atlantic City and Reading in 2005, and there was an In Flames/Children of Bodom off date in Philly in 2008)

but also Camden indoors is a cool venue for a show

BloodoftheKings
11-01-2011, 06:34 AM

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/fpage77/Kyles_Mom.gif

This won't fill up well at all.

Steev
11-01-2011, 06:47 AM
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/fpage77/Kyles_Mom.gif

This won't fill up well at all.

It says theater, I'm assuming its not the actual arena

ShatteredFlame
11-01-2011, 07:19 AM
the theater is even lamer if they're talking about Wamu.

That's this really small room where seats are just on top of each other from side to side. Really uncomfortable place. No GA area at all also.

Skyline Chili Buoy
11-01-2011, 07:23 AM
so yeah... there's this.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/308395_237971996263041_117005161693059_683022_3984 36947_n.jpg

Where did this come from?

Butcher of Birth
11-01-2011, 08:23 AM
I hope this is just the 1st part of the dates, otherwise Florida hasn't gotten Gigantour since 2006. :mad:

TonyD
11-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Looks like they're skipping a big chunk of the country but doing a ton of dates in Canada

IrritatedTrout
11-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Fuck.:snivel:

AnataFan4Life
11-01-2011, 09:51 AM
What kind of goddamned dates are those

Maidenmagic
11-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Looks like they're skipping a big chunk of the country but doing a ton of dates in Canada

What's so sad is that the press release says "The tour will make stops all cross the U.S." Press release, in the words of Mustaine: "You fucking liar!"

IrritatedTrout
11-01-2011, 10:49 AM
According to Ticketmaster there are 3 dates in Texas that aren't on this tour announcement.

ChildrenofSodom
11-01-2011, 11:13 AM
General complaint: once a thread about tour rumors hits 5 or 6 pages, I quit checking it. It would be helpful, in the future, if people would just post real tour news in a new thread. Or else it gets buried on page 15 and people can't see it....

:D

KillerCannabis
11-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Gibson Amp? Cool, that makes my decision to skip this even easier.

TiradesOfTruth
11-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Detroit date. Fuck Yeah!

maidenpriest
11-01-2011, 12:30 PM
An AZ date!! miracles do occur

mastodon421
11-01-2011, 12:42 PM
I hope to be able to make the Lowell date, Got to find someone to go with.

MPF
11-01-2011, 12:44 PM
So this show will be at the Myth....which is in Maplewood, Minnesota, not St. Paul. I guess they are saying St. Paul to make it sound more impressive.

Regardless, I'm going to try to go.

AnthG
11-01-2011, 12:45 PM

lolwut?

Though that arena is only like a 5-6,000 seater, so they shouldn't have a problem filling it up.

NickLed19
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Any more dates coming? No Southern shows at all.

Christen
11-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Hell yeah, February 16th! Finally I get to see Motorhead.

dcmetal108
11-01-2011, 02:02 PM
I like that they are playing at the Aragon. I'm going for sure.

Volbeat alone is worth it.

SomewhereInTime72
11-01-2011, 02:20 PM
'Deth and Motorhead together seems like a worthwhile show.

DisposableJustice
11-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Nice will be there on the 28th for Denver:rocker:

Jochen
11-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Awesome, I'm definitely going to the Milwaukee show.

TonyD
11-01-2011, 03:20 PM
lolwut?

Though that arena is only like a 5-6,000 seater, so they shouldn't have a problem filling it up.

That's about the same size as the bay area date which never really sells out, they better hope more people show since nothing really ever goes there

adamclark52
11-01-2011, 11:41 PM
It's really odd that their playing Oshawa and KINGSTON?!?! but not Toronto.

Maidenmagic
11-02-2011, 05:22 AM
Any more dates coming? No Southern shows at all.

I think that's it.

Maidenmagic
11-02-2011, 05:22 AM
According to Ticketmaster there are 3 dates in Texas that aren't on this tour announcement.

I saw a Dallas date on March 1st.

AnthG
11-02-2011, 12:41 PM
It's really odd that their playing Oshawa and KINGSTON?!?! but not Toronto.

Well they did play Last summer's Heavy T.O. and played here in July 2010 with Slayer and Exodus (I think). So i'm sure playing here for the 3rd time in 3 years wouldn't draw many people. Playing the surrounding areas is cool though.

hellawaits77ny
11-02-2011, 05:51 PM
I wish all tours were this Upstate NY friendly. There's about 4 shows I'd drive to go see. Will probably keep it to the Glans Falls show, and possibly Montreal.

For most bands, the Bell Centre only opens about about 7-8k seats, as the top three sections are closed off, so most of them will probably sell. The Glens Falls Civic Center hold about 5k. I saw American Carnage there, and it was probably 3/4 filled. Kinda suprising for the Albany area. Hopefully they sell it better this time.

Sanitarium78
11-02-2011, 06:09 PM
I wish all tours were this Upstate NY friendly.

I know look at the dates they have for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany:tp:

They're pretty much skipping the bulk of NY state so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

Dissimulate
11-02-2011, 08:20 PM
They picked the best venue in the city and the concert is on a Friday, I'll definitely be there. Unfortunately Dave seems to have given up on playing all of Peace Sells. Motorhead are awesome but the other openers kind of suck.

hellawaits77ny
11-02-2011, 08:47 PM
I know look at the dates they have for Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany:tp:

They're pretty much skipping the bulk of NY state so i'm not sure what you're talking about.

The proximaty of my hometown to Glens Falls (90 minutes - AND it's also less than an hour from Albany, dumbass :bigfinger), Montreal (90 minutes), Lowell (3.5 hours), Uncasville (4 hours), NYC (5 hours), is what I was referring to. Usually I get one city within 3-4 hours.

In case you're in need of a geography lesson, which I think you are, Upstate NY is a "fairly" large area. So chill ;-)

adamclark52
11-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Well they did play Last summer's Heavy T.O. and played here in July 2010 with Slayer and Exodus (I think). So i'm sure playing here for the 3rd time in 3 years wouldn't draw many people. Playing the surrounding areas is cool though.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's awesome. I probably wouldn't go to this tour if it were in Toronto but since I live just north of Whitby (the next city over from Oshawa) and I was born in Oshawa I probably will go, just because.

GarageMetal468
11-03-2011, 10:16 AM
For some reason I can't really care too much about this tour... I've seen Megadeth before and I've never been too big of a Motorhead fan. Plus the openers = lol

dcmetal108
11-03-2011, 11:27 AM
I really want to see Volbeat and Motorhead. Megadeth is just a bonus but for $44.00 a ticket thats pushing it.

hellawaits77ny
11-03-2011, 02:06 PM
I really want to see Volbeat and Motorhead. Megadeth is just a bonus but for $44.00 a ticket thats pushing it.

YEah, I wasn't thrilled about the price either.

Jochen
11-03-2011, 02:51 PM

Wow, back in 2006 Gigantour was only $26, I think, and it had twice the amount of bands.

Solarian13
11-03-2011, 03:26 PM
$44? Damn, the show over here is $62.

mattlion
11-03-2011, 03:34 PM
This will be my first show at the Mohegan Sun Arena, good excuse to go gambling on a Friday. Beats Lowell on a Sunday even if Lowell is a 15 minute drive and Mohegan is about 2 hours.

OraclesofAgony
11-03-2011, 03:40 PM
When I heard it was at Gibson Amphitheatre I knew this shit was going to be expensive, and it is. $94 ($77.50 without fees) tickets for pit. Most likely won't be going to this.

es156
11-03-2011, 05:01 PM

The last Gigantour show was at the Aragon also.

toolfansat
11-05-2011, 03:20 PM
This will be my first show at the Mohegan Sun Arena, good excuse to go gambling on a Friday. Beats Lowell on a Sunday even if Lowell is a 15 minute drive and Mohegan is about 2 hours.

I'll be at Mohegan too - it's a long drive for me, but I love that venue! Definitely my favorite large arena.

xStructualDefect
11-05-2011, 04:00 PM
When I heard it was at Gibson Amphitheatre I knew this shit was going to be expensive, and it is. $94 ($77.50 without fees) tickets for pit. Most likely won't be going to this.

Holy fuck. This show is gonna have a low attendance..

es156
11-05-2011, 04:06 PM

Bought my ticket yesterday. Should be a great show. Guess I need to check out Volbeat between now and then.

OraclesofAgony
11-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Holy fuck. This show is gonna have a low attendance..

And deservedly so. The cheapest seats are 52$ with fees. Gibson Amphitheatre shows are way overpriced. I will probably never go to a show there unless they are forced to start lowering their prices.

hellawaits77ny
11-05-2011, 07:51 PM

LOL, good point. I wish I was a little closer to Mohegan Sun.

detuned
01-23-2012, 02:57 PM
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-gigantour-massconcerts

hahaha

Steev
01-23-2012, 03:02 PM
http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-gigantour-massconcerts

hahaha

theyre doing the same for NJ

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 03:05 PM
I bought 3 floor tickets for Lowell, going with a couple friends. It's gonna be great.

xa123
01-23-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm just gonna throw this here but does anyone know if there still are some floor tickets for the Montreal date somewhere?

Christen
01-23-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm just gonna throw this here but does anyone know if there still are some floor tickets for the Montreal date somewhere?

StubHub or eBay if you don't mind paying extra. May be your only route if Ticketmaster is sold out.

electrocute1031
01-23-2012, 05:32 PM
I am stoked for the Mohegan show, it will be my girlfriends first metal show.

Xenocide
01-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I was going to go to the Mohegan Sun CT show since it's the same distance from me as the Lowell show and it was on a friday/cheaper, but floor was sold out by the time I got the $$.

mattlion
01-26-2012, 04:14 PM
I was going to go to the Mohegan Sun CT show since it's the same distance from me as the Lowell show and it was on a friday/cheaper, but floor was sold out by the time I got the $$.

Probably a lot of people thinking like me (oh... Friday at the casino).

I know NY is sold out on Saturday too, so some of the NY folks who couldn't get tickets may make the trip up Friday night as well. For those who don't know, Mohegan is about 2 1/2 hours from NYC (well, most of it) and about 2 hours from Boston. It's a funny place because it's always full of New Yorkers and Bostonians.

Sucks for the tour to have to backtrack on itself (Mohegan/NYC/Lowell in that order) but I think it was a good strategic move for the tour to play the weekend dates at places that would sell well. This isn't a terribly sexy bill, although I guess you could argue it's the most "mainstream" Gigantour package.

Steev
01-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Bummed I had to miss this tonight, hopefully Motorhead will throw a "see you this summer" during the set to clarify some things

makethemsuffer12
01-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Actually decided today to hit this up on saturday with my dad, but it sold out. :/

ShatteredFlame
01-26-2012, 06:34 PM
someone should pick me up in Hamden and drive me to the show tomorrow! Rather deal with drunk metalheads than my roommates lame drunk high school friends :(

natureboy
03-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Motorhead canceled tonight in Dallas:

Gigantour scheduled tonight at the Palladium Ballroom begins at 6:30pm with doors opening at 5:30pm Due to an illness in the band, Motorhead will not be performing this evening. Megadeth, Volbeat and Lacuna Coil will be performing extended sets. For all the concert information visit www.thepalladiumballroom.com