PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour 2011 -- Toronto, Ontario -- July 15th, 2011

bobisdead911
07-15-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm gonna say this right off, I'm only doing the bands I watched, and if you have a problem with that, get the fuck out.

August Burns Red

Composure
Empire
White Washed
The Truth of a Liar
Divisons
Mariana's Trench
Meddler
Poor Millionaire
Back Burner

Winds of Plague

Refined in the Fire
Angels of Debauchery
Decimate The Weak
The Impaler
One Body Too Many
Drop The Match
Reloaded

The Acacia Strain

Beast
The Hills Have Eyes
Whoa! Shut It Down!
See You Next Tuesday

That's all I saw cuz I went to the Winds of Plague signing. I'm guessing the same shit tho.

JRA
07-15-2011, 05:39 PM
WOP didn't play California? Fucking gay brah!

GUESS THEY AIN'T RUNNING SHIT NO MO!

powerslave_85
07-15-2011, 06:02 PM
*gets the fuck out*

metallicbrian666
07-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Yes, because I was really concerned about not getting enough of the bands from this tour.

The_jman
07-15-2011, 07:51 PM
*gets the fuck out*
lol, this

jd091
07-15-2011, 09:07 PM
WOP didn't play California? Fucking gay brah!

GUESS THEY AIN'T RUNNING SHIT NO MO!

:lol: Hey, to be fair, it ain't CA they're playin at. They don't run shit in Toronto. And some quick points:

1) NO DEVIL WEARS PRADA!?!? Come on man, second best ban on that bill behind Acacia Strain! Much better live than on record, too! :(

2) I believed Miss May I played, too. You should've seen them; excellent band despite the shitty name.

3) As for Acacia Strain, that is a pitifully poor set. Seriously. They are better than all the bands on this tour combined!

4) that Winds of Plague setlist is actually pretty decent. The less songs they play off of Against the World, the better. One of my least favorite releases this year. :nag:

5)...you didn't happen to catch the Paramore set, did ya? :dorky: :eyes:

Magson13
07-15-2011, 09:08 PM
You actually watched those bands? You get the fuck out.

jd091
07-15-2011, 09:10 PM
You actually watched those bands? You get the fuck out.

NO HE STAYS

For me, at least :hug:

masterguy49
07-15-2011, 09:56 PM
:lol: Hey, to be fair, it ain't CA they're playin at. They don't run shit in Toronto. And some quick points:

1) NO DEVIL WEARS PRADA!?!? Come on man, second best ban on that bill behind Acacia Strain! Much better live than on record, too! :(

2) I believed Miss May I played, too. You should've seen them; excellent band despite the shitty name.

3) As for Acacia Strain, that is a pitifully poor set. Seriously. They are better than all the bands on this tour combined!

4) that Winds of Plague setlist is actually pretty decent. The less songs they play off of Against the World, the better. One of my least favorite releases this year. :nag:

Don't worry I'll try to catch TDWP and MMI as well and I'll let you know :eyes:

treghet
07-15-2011, 10:52 PM

I saw them live and I have to say they didn't impress me. They have a lot of energy on stage but the vocals weren't great.

The length of it or the song choices? Or both?

Agreed.

I'll bet you can find it elsewhere, but I'll be seeing them in San Diego. :D

Nick_to_the_face
07-15-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm gonna say this right off, I'm only doing the bands I watched, and if you have a problem with that, get the fuck out.

The Acacia Strain

Beast
The Hills Have Eyes
Whoa! Shut It Down!
See You Next Tuesday

You mad bro?

1.) You shame me :bouville:

2.) They were awesome when I saw them at Warped. Yeah, I went but I didn't bother getting sets or anything. Also they did their cover of Swing :lol: Completely different than the studio version though, and was really good :eek:

3.) They played like 3 or 4 more songs when I saw them. Including JFC and Carbomb. They went on at 12:10 and were easily the best of the day

5.) Paramore wasn't at our date :(
:lol:

Nick_to_the_face
07-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Also..I request permission to rant about Winds of Plague

Bloodcurse
07-15-2011, 11:28 PM
*gets the fuck out*

Follows close behind

jd091
07-16-2011, 06:36 AM
Also..I request permission to rant about Winds of Plague

Go ahead! :lol: I'll try and defend them afterwards if you want. At least "Decimate the Weak"- era WoP.

And yeah, I was surprised if that was all the songs Acacia played. Probably not, as you guys said, simce they always close with carbomb. And I'm a little surprised I'm the only one here who likes Devil Wears Prada. The Zombie EP is incredible! :fist:

llama lom
07-16-2011, 06:38 AM
Did anyone who went to Warped Tour see Big Chocolate? If so, was he any good?

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Go ahead! :lol: I'll try and defend them afterwards if you want. At least "Decimate the Weak"- era WoP.

And yeah, I was surprised if that was all the songs Acacia played. Probably not, as you guys said, simce they always close with carbomb. And I'm a little surprised I'm the only one here who likes Devil Wears Prada. The Zombie EP is incredible! :fist:

Ok..I'll admit the Zombie EP is tolerable.

Alright here we go..first of all I REALLY like Winds of Plague, haters gonna hate :cool: (manks) and honestly they were one of the main reasons I went. So once it was time for them to come one, we and the peeps were stoked. (Btw The Devil Wears Prada played at the same time) and by the time me and some dudes convinced this drunk guy that TDWP was on the another stage, WoP hit the stage. But not in the way you would expect.

The guitarist comes on stage and says "Hey guys our singer can't sing, so is there anyone here who knows the lyrics to Refined in the Fire" So, I I though oh that's cool, they're gonna let a fan sing a song. SO some guy comes up, sings a halfassed version of it. It was cool. So I was like "YEAH IT"S TIME". Nope. Some chick who is related to WoP some how is like "Yeah I'll do my best!" Fuck. So they start doing Decimate the Weak. and I wouldn't have a problem with. IF THE BITCH WOULDN'T HAVE FORGOTTEN THE DAMN LYRICS. And this went on for almost every damn song. So I feel ripped... :bouville:

ALSO, throughout the show they pulled out people from the crowd to sing and I wanted to go up and do The Impaler. BUT NOOOO she had to pull up some long haired jackass who did nothing but headbang...bastard

I'm done now. :tp:

treghet
07-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Wow. :lol:

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 11:59 AM
So pissed...

jd091
07-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Ok..I'll admit the Zombie EP is tolerable.

Alright here we go..first of all I REALLY like Winds of Plague, haters gonna hate :cool: (manks) and honestly they were one of the main reasons I went. So once it was time for them to come one, we and the peeps were stoked. (Btw The Devil Wears Prada played at the same time) and by the time me and some dudes convinced this drunk guy that TDWP was on the another stage they hit the stage. But not in the way you would expect.

The guitarist comes on stage and says "Hey guys our singer can't sing, so is there anyone here who knows the lyrics to Refined in the Fire" So, I I though oh that's cool, they're gonna let a fan sing a song. SO some guy comes up, sings a halfassed version of it. It was cool. So I was like "YEAH IT"S TIME". Nope. Some chick who is related to WoP some how is like "Yeah I'll do my best. Fuck. So they start doinf Decimate the Weak. and I wouldn't have a problem with. IF THE BITCH WOULDN'T HAVE FORGOTTEN THE DAMN LYRICS. And this went on for almost every damn song. So I feel ripped... :bouville:

ALSO, throughout the show they pulled out people from the crowd to sing and I wanted to go up and do The Impaler. BUT NOOOO she had to pull up some long haired jackass who did nothing but headbang...bastard

I'm done now. :tp:

Shit! That sucks! As much as I like earlier Winds of Plague, I'd go see DWP live any day over them. But that's just me.

And how does someone not know the lyrics to Decimate the Weak that likes WoP?!?!?!?! Come on! That's like, the one WoP song I know all the lyrics to!

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Shit! That sucks! As much as I like earlier Winds of Plague, I'd go see DWP live any day over them. But that's just me.

And how does someone not know the lyrics to Decimate the Weak that likes WoP?!?!?!?! Come on! That's like, the one WoP song I know all the lyrics to!

Exactly. But she wasn't just a fan. SHE WAS WITH THEM. WHY SHE LET THEM DOWN!?

jd091
07-16-2011, 12:29 PM
I bet Johnny Plague was too busy workin' on his sick traps to be able to sing that show. :cool:

treghet
07-16-2011, 12:30 PM
I bet Johnny Plague was too busy workin' on his sick traps to be able to sing that show. :cool:

Johnny is into traps? :eyes:

jd091
07-16-2011, 12:36 PM

Traps, like doing dips for his Trapezius muscles. He's doin dips in the video for California, LIKE A BOSS

treghet
07-16-2011, 12:39 PM
I don't think you caught the joke. :tongue:

jd091
07-16-2011, 12:41 PM
I don't think you caught the joke. :tongue:

...no... :eyes:

treghet
07-16-2011, 12:42 PM
...no... :eyes:

Second definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trap

jd091
07-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Second definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trap

:lol: I've never actually heard that term before. Funny stuff.

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 12:53 PM

:eyes:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/linkaesthetic/3631414926/

jd091
07-16-2011, 12:55 PM
:eyes:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/linkaesthetic/3631414926/

BROKEN LINK

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 12:57 PM
She's a trap :eyes:

http://paranatural.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/img_9226editresize.jpg

jd091
07-16-2011, 01:00 PM
Oh fucking Christ Nick that is just sick

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 01:04 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rjturtle9
07-16-2011, 04:41 PM
WTF IS THIS THREAD?!?!

:mad:

Nick_to_the_face
07-17-2011, 08:39 AM
I have no idea :crash:

Shadowswillfall414
07-17-2011, 02:11 PM
People might hate warped tour and most of the bands might be awful But I wont lie, When I went I Had a fucking great day!

jd091
07-17-2011, 02:13 PM
most of the bands might be awful

Most of the bands people think are awful, but in reality, are great. Kind of pissed I can't go, but work comes first.

larvtard
07-17-2011, 02:14 PM
I hate a fucking great day!

Sorry... :eyes:

Shadowswillfall414
07-17-2011, 02:19 PM

Typo lol

brutal_descent
07-17-2011, 02:23 PM

:lol:

Nick_to_the_face
07-17-2011, 02:37 PM
Most of the bands people think are awful, but in reality, are great. Kind of pissed I can't go, but work comes first.

I figured that out. In a way. I had a good time watching the punk and ska bands :D

By they way, The Bots are awesome.

bobisdead911
07-25-2011, 08:30 AM

It's not a full set dude, if you read properly, I said I didn't watch the rest

bobisdead911
07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
To clarify for ppl who didn't get it, and with boards like this I'm not surprised, I said that initially to weed out complaints about what bands I "did or didn't see" when of course if I'm not a fan of the band, I'M NOT GOING TO SEE THEM. You can bitch all day about it if you want, but a) I'm not going to read your stupid ass comments, and b) if you like them, go see them and post on it yourself, all this ripping on bands is completely pointless, you see that the band you like isn't posted, you leave, simple as that. But I guess it's not for some ppl. I'll continue to post sets as I please, so you might as well not bother. Btw, I almost did watch Miss May I, they're ok, I remember last time I saw them which was a while ago I wasn't that into them and I don't know the set so I didn't bother.

Nick_to_the_face
07-25-2011, 11:27 AM
To clarify for ppl who didn't get it, and with boards like this I'm not surprised, I said that initially to weed out complaints about what bands I "did or didn't see" when of course if I'm not a fan of the band, I'M NOT GOING TO SEE THEM. You can bitch all day about it if you want, but a) I'm not going to read your stupid ass comments, and b) if you like them, go see them and post on it yourself, all this ripping on bands is completely pointless, you see that the band you like isn't posted, you leave, simple as that. But I guess it's not for some ppl. I'll continue to post sets as I please, so you might as well not bother. Btw, I almost did watch Miss May I, they're ok, I remember last time I saw them which was a while ago I wasn't that into them and I don't know the set so I didn't bother.

God you take shit so seriously

treghet
07-25-2011, 01:33 PM
God you take shit so seriously

Yep. :lol: