Over the Electric Grapevine
Harold of the Rocks
Encore:
Here Come the Bastards
Pudding Time
Too Many Puppies
Is It Luck?
Duchess and the Proverbial Mind Spread

SOURCE (http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/primus/2011/o2-academy-brixton-london-england-13d349e9.html)

adamclark52
07-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers
Tommy the Cat
(Included "The Awakening" bass solo)
Hennepin Crawler
Mr. Knowitall
Behind My Camel
(The Police cover)
Groundhog's Day
The Last Salmon Man
Over the Falls
Tragedy's a-Comin'
Drum and Whamola Jam
(This was actually the track "Whamola")
John the Fisherman
Jilly's on Smack
Green Ranger
Jerry was a Race Car Driver
Over the Electric Grapevine
Harold of the Rocks
Encore:
Here Come the Bastards
Pudding Time
Too Many Puppies
Is It Luck?
Duchess and the Proverbial Mind Spread

SOURCE (http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/primus/2011/o2-academy-brixton-london-england-13d349e9.html)

As in the other thread, WTF songs are these? This is a much better set-list BTW.

adamclark52
07-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Nevermind. Just went to wikipedia, didn't know there was a new album coming out.

BloodoftheKings
07-15-2011, 06:35 PM
As in the other thread, WTF songs are these? This is a much better set-list BTW.

I know The Last Salmon Man is a new song and i'm assuming the same for the others. btw I noticed this looking at Primus sets, do they hate Pork Soda?

adamclark52
07-15-2011, 07:53 PM
I know The Last Salmon Man is a new song and i'm assuming the same for the others. btw I noticed this looking at Primus sets, do they hate Pork Soda?

That's a good question. I saw Primus live three times but it was so long ago I barely remember what they played. Twice was on the tour for the Brown Album and once on the tour for Antipop so they played a lot from those albums at those shows. I know I've seen them play My Name Is Mud.

velvetgrass
07-15-2011, 09:11 PM

I saw Primus last August in Milwaukee. We didn't get My Name Is Mud but we got Bob instead. I was happy about that.

Nick_to_the_face
07-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Ground hog's day :party::party:

BloodoftheKings
07-16-2011, 09:05 AM
I saw Primus last August in Milwaukee. We didn't get My Name Is Mud but we got Bob instead. I was happy about that.

That's pretty cool. I've seen a good amount of Primus sets posted on the internet and I see MY Name is Mud listed pretty often and I saw DMV once.