PDA

View Full Version : Testament/Anthrax/Death Angel Fall tour

ravenheart
07-14-2011, 06:15 AM
Revealed in a Chuck Billy interview on 107.7 The Bone's broadcast from Mayhem Fest.

Dates to be announced.

IrritatedTrout
07-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Damnit I'll be in Europe.

ravenheart
07-14-2011, 06:47 AM
Damnit I'll be in Europe.

Late enough for the Thrashfest tour? That'll probably be late November/December.

mastodon421
07-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Hell Yes! I've never seen any of them and I am big fan of everyone involved except for Death Angel

mankvill
07-14-2011, 07:18 AM
If this comes near me I will kiss Indestructible

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 07:29 AM
So whats To Order gonna be? I know it's not the way you put it. It's gonna be:

Overkill or Anthrax as the headliner
Testament
Death Angel

DethMaiden
07-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Not sure how Anthrax could not headline this.

EDIT: Oh, yeah. I'm gonna skip. Seen all three bands on this that I care about before. Saving my money for the next Metallica tour. ;)

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 07:35 AM
I'm not sure if Anthrax would headline because I don't know how many people they can draw to a venue. They haven't done a headline tour in 5 years. Overkill Has headlined the Best Buy Theater twice in the past couple years and it filled up nicely both times.

Indestructible
07-14-2011, 07:37 AM
I was thinking the order would be

Testament(Headliner)
Anthrax
Overkill
Death Angel

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 07:39 AM
I was thinking the order would be

Testament(Headliner)
Anthrax
Overkill
Death Angel

Where the hell did you get Testament as the headliner from? Anthrax and Overkill are definitely both bigger then Testament.

Indestructible
07-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Where the hell did you get Testament as the headliner from? Anthrax and Overkill are definitely both bigger then Testament.

That's just how some tours go. Does it really matter who headlines? Im sure most people who would attend these shows would know Testament, Anthrax and Overkill well enough and not care who headlines. If you went to this show I doubt you would care if Testament headlined over Anthrax.
We all know Death Angel will open, after that I could careless about the order of the bands.

ravenheart
07-14-2011, 07:50 AM
If this were a European tour, Testament would headline. Just sayin'.

ravenheart
07-14-2011, 07:51 AM
I am big fan of everyone involved except for Death Angel

Then you fail.

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 07:51 AM
That's just how some tours go. Does it really matter who headlines? Im sure most people who would attend these shows would know Testament, Anthrax and Overkill well enough and not care who headlines. If you went to this show I doubt you would care if Testament headlined over Anthrax.
We all know Death Angel will open, after that I could careless about the order of the bands.

It does matter who headlines because the band that headlines is gonna play for 70 minutes and the bands that don't are only gonna play 30-40 minutes. Personally I hope Anthrax headlines because I've never seen them before and if they only played for a half hour we'd get a very typical set like:

Caught in a Mosh
Got the Time
Madhouse
Among the Living
Antisocial
Indians
I Am the Law

Sanitarium78
07-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Would be awesome if this turns out to be a US tour:rocker:

Also, there is no way in hell Anthrax doesn't headline this. First off all, despite all the drama the last few years they're still more popular and have more name recongnition to the manjority of metal fans than Overkill and Testament. Second, with Belladonna back there is no fuckin way they are not gonna draw good crowds to see them.

Let's not forget these things in the US usally go by album sales. Anthrax has like five gold certified albums, while Overkill and Testament have a grand total of zero.

mankvill
07-14-2011, 08:11 AM
I could see Testament headlining. If they do headline, Anthrax would definitely play right before them with a decent set length.. Testament headlined roughly the same size venue in 2008 that Anthrax did in 2005-ish. They both got some publicity from American Carnage, but Anthrax has really been in the spotlight from the Big 4 shows. Also, Scott Ian has been EVERYWHERE.

llama lom
07-14-2011, 08:16 AM
I really don't care who headlines so long as each band gets a decent set time.

IrritatedTrout
Late enough for the Thrashfest tour? That'll probably be late November/December.

Yeah, I'll be there for that but I probably won't go. The only thrash bands I care about are the Big 4 and Testament.

300%_Density
Yep Manks pretty much said what I was going to. Big 4 name recognition alone would get Anthrax headlining which I'd be ok w/. Please god let this be relatively close to me. Killer bands. Would be more killer if it was '87 but I wasn't thrashing much as a 4 year old. Can't wait!!!!

larvtard
07-14-2011, 08:23 AM
going purely be last.fm listeners/plays it would be:

Anthrax
Testament
Overkill
Death Angel

but that was easy enough to figure out.

Overkill are definitely both bigger then Testament.

sorry man, but you're wrong by almost 7 million plays

300%_Density
07-14-2011, 08:27 AM
This line up of 4 > line up of the Big 4 IMO

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 08:28 AM
sorry man, but you're wrong by almost 7 million plays

I think Overkill is more popular in NY then the rest of the country.

DethMaiden
07-14-2011, 08:30 AM
I think Overkill is more popular in NY then the rest of the country.

Except for in Buffalo.

They're an underground band in Buffalo.

larvtard
07-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Except for in Buffalo.

Obviously.

Sanitarium78
07-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Except for in Buffalo.

They're an underground band in Buffalo.

Yeah, the metal fans around here are idiots:lol:

Maiden33
07-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Anthrax: 90 minutes
Overkill: 60 minutes
Testament: 60 minutes
Death Angel: 45 minutes

Or something like that. I have to say if this comes close to me I will probably actually go to this. I like Anthrax a lot and have never seen them, and I haven't seen Overkill in almost 5 years and they're always good fun. I wouldn't mind seeing Testament either.

GarageMetal468
07-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Who the fuck cares who's headlining, look at this fucking lineup! My neck and body are gonna be dead by the end of it if it comes near Chicago

makethemsuffer12
07-14-2011, 09:04 AM

No way.

Overkill happened to headline Best Buy/Nokia because they also happened to have some some other big bands with them (the first Killfest had 5 other freakin' bands on it, and Accept was playing the second time) and because they were more or less hometown shows. Just look at Facebook. Testament has 10 times the amount of likes than Overkill does. Fuck they even have more than Anthrax. Probably not the best reference, but it still gives you somewhat of a good idea. I still think Anthrax would headline though, because of their Big 4 status, with Testament as direct support.

Either way, this show might be the greatest show of the year if it lives up to how awesome of a lineup it is.

mastodon421
07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Then you fail.

Why thank you:finger: I could never get into Death Angel.

masterguy49
07-14-2011, 09:40 AM
PLEASE LET THIS COME TO SOUTH FLORIDA!
My biggest regret was missing the Testament off-date we had from the 70,000 tons of Metal cruise in January when I could have made it. I.... just didn't feel like it at the time :hecho:

300%_Density
07-14-2011, 09:45 AM
PLEASE LET THIS COME TO SOUTH FLORIDA!
My biggest regret was missing the Testament off-date we had from the 70,000 tons of Metal cruise in January when I could have made it. I.... just didn't feel like it at the time :hecho:

Chuck was saying it was going to be a 5-6 week tour so pretty much anybody in or near a decent sized area SHOULD be fortunate enough to get this. Again I will emphasize the "SHOULD" part in that sentence.

AnataFan4Life
07-14-2011, 09:48 AM
I will definitely hit this up if i can

Steev
07-14-2011, 10:43 AM
sounds like an amazing tour, fingers crossed on a Philly date

Rocco44
07-14-2011, 10:52 AM
This would be fun. I've never seen Anthrax

MPF
07-14-2011, 10:55 AM
I think I just filled the cup...

Sepultura69
07-14-2011, 11:06 AM
WORST LINE UP EVER

I really hope this comes to Southern California!!!:rocker: :rocker:
Sounds like smashing good times :rocker:

masterguy49
07-14-2011, 11:13 AM
Chuck was saying it was going to be a 5-6 week tour so pretty much anybody in or near a decent sized area SHOULD be fortunate enough to get this. Again I will emphasize the "SHOULD" part in that sentence.
Florida SHOULD get a lot more shows that it does. But it usually doesn't :hecho:

300%_Density
07-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Florida SHOULD get a lot more shows that it does. But it usually doesn't :hecho:

Doin what I can to bring atleast a little bit of hope. :party:

OraclesofAgony
07-14-2011, 11:39 AM
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I Want!

Sanitarium78
07-14-2011, 11:54 AM
I think I just filled the cup...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any referrence to Jay and Silent Bob is always a win in my book:D

BlackmoreOfBowling
07-14-2011, 12:07 PM
This line up of 4 > line up of the Big 4 IMO

If Slayer wasn't a Big 4 band, that may be so. Also this line up of 4 has shitty bland Death Angel...

That said, I'm pumped for this tour no matter who headlines. I smell triple-headliner, with Derivative Angel opening.

larvtard
07-14-2011, 12:11 PM
If Slayer wasn't a Big 4 band, that may be so. Also this line up of 4 has shitty bland Death Angel...

That said, I'm pumped for this tour no matter who headlines. I smell triple-headliner, with Derivative Angel opening.

I guess you haven't heard The Ultra Violence...

mankvill
07-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Also this line up of 4 has shitty bland Death Angel...

lookit this motherfucker

girnny777
07-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Come on you guys, we all know Death Angel is nothing special.

MPF
07-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Come on you guys, we all know Death Angel is nothing special.

Dude.......

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I command anyone who thinks Death Angel is nothing special to listen to The Ultra Violence and Act III ASAP.

Natrlhi
07-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I command anyone who thinks Death Angel is nothing special to listen to The Ultra Violence and Act III ASAP.
I own 20+ year old copies of both albums on fucking audio cassette, bitches. :cool:

<inb4whatsanaudiocassette>

Sepultura69
07-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Whats with all the death angel haterades. Death angel rocks and they kicked major ass when I saw them at lil' ol' chain reaction, suckas :rocker:

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Whats with all the death angel haterades. Death angel rocks and they kicked major ass when I saw them at lil' ol' chain reaction, suckas :rocker:

They are really awesome live. I saw them open for Soilwork last year and they stole the show. I barely remember Soilwork's set.

OraclesofAgony
07-14-2011, 02:07 PM

Yeah, they were awesome at the chain reaction. :horns:

bt11763
07-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Yes please.

El Gordo
07-14-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm in if this comes to Toronto. Anthrax is headlining for sure, which is a shame since they have the weakest material of the four. But then again, that means I can duck out early and get the fuck to bed. :lol:

treghet
07-14-2011, 03:45 PM
I will definitely go to this if possible. Great lineup.

brutal_descent
07-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Goddamn you all for this. At least I've seen Testament, Anthrax is the only Big Four band I haven't seen. :(

MPF
07-14-2011, 04:29 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Any referrence to Jay and Silent Bob is always a win in my book:D

:fist:

Dissimulate
07-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Testament are bigger then Anthrax here, plus Anthrax fucking suck, so I think/hope Testament will headline. I'd be fine if they co-headlined but if Testament get a support set I will be pissed.

treghet
07-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Testament are bigger then Anthrax here, plus Anthrax fucking suck, so I think/hope Testament will headline. I'd be fine if they co-headlined but if Testament get a support set I will be pissed.

:nonono:

BloodoftheKings
07-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Anthrax fucking suck

why? because they can't hold down a vocalist? :tp:
People have to get passed the drama and notice that Anthrax recorded some of the greatest thrash albums of all time.

makethemsuffer12
07-14-2011, 09:46 PM

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE

DisposableJustice
07-14-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm fucking in what a line up:rocker:

ravenheart
07-15-2011, 02:36 AM
I wouldn't got with "fucking suck"... but Anthrax are the worst band on the bill. Well, the least good anyway.

ravenheart
07-15-2011, 02:40 AM
Death Angel are outstanding live. I saw them open for Nevermore, then on the Thrashfest tour playing between Suicidal Angels and Exodus. Great both times.

gilpdawg
07-15-2011, 03:04 AM
So whats To Order gonna be? I know it's not the way you put it. It's gonna be:

Overkill or Anthrax as the headliner
Testament
Death Angel

Judging from how those bands draw around here, there's no way Overkill is over Testament. I'm thinking Anthrax/Testament/Overkill/DA, and the top may be a co-headline. Anthrax was bigger back in the day, but none of these bands have been huge draws lately, even Anthrax.

I'm fucking there though.

Dissimulate
07-15-2011, 05:03 AM
People have to get passed the drama and notice that Anthrax recorded some of the greatest thrash albums of all time.
It's not the drama, it's the fact that they haven't done anything that has musically interested me, and in such an over-saturated genre I'm not going to bother repeatedly trying to get into a band, regardless of how popular they were.

Maidenmagic
07-15-2011, 05:59 AM
I've noticed in recent years that alot of thrash bands have had three bands opening for them. (I'm not talking about the big four) And it's usually three no names and one big one. The three no names play too long and the big one has to come it short. But Thankfully this line up does not have any no name bands. I saw Anthrax on the Jagermeister music tour and they were easily the most energetic of the bands. Anthax and Overkill are great (Overkill may be even a little better, in terms of headbanging songs.) Testament is good and Death Angel is okay. I need to listen to more of their stuff. I doubt this comes by where I live and if it does I hope it comes to a decent sized theater.

Sanitarium78
07-15-2011, 06:38 AM

This.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE

....and this as well.

I don't understand the Anthrax hate I see on here from some people. It boggles my mind how someone can think they suck or that not at the same level or better than Testament and Overkill.

jd091
07-15-2011, 07:06 AM
It's funny how Anthrax is considered part of the big 4, yet I feel that people I know love Testement and/or Overkill much more.

mastodon421
07-15-2011, 07:08 AM
Where did all this Anthrax hate come from?

jd091
07-15-2011, 07:13 AM

I wouldn't call it Anthrax hate as much as Anthrax apathy.

ravenheart
07-15-2011, 07:31 AM
This is all unsurprising. Well, outside of the US it is anyway.

This is certainly nothing new from my perspective. I have always thought it an injustice that Anthrax took the spot in the Big Four that belongs to Testament.

It boggles my mind how someone can think they suck or that not at the same level or better than Testament and Overkill.

This is the easiest part of it all to understand. They simply aren't as good as Overkill and Testament. Not even close.

I'm not saying they suck. I like most of their material. They just really aren't that great.

DethMaiden
07-15-2011, 07:33 AM
Spreading the Disease and Among the Living are as good as anything any other thrash band did, in my opinion. Maybe not Ride/Master/Justice but anything else.

BloodoftheKings
07-15-2011, 07:35 AM
It's funny how Anthrax is considered part of the big 4, yet I feel that people I know love Testement and/or Overkill much more.

They are part of the big 4 because they were one of the most popular thrash bands in the genres heyday. Testament and Overkill are more loved by metalheads because they've stayed true to metal. Anthrax on the other hand became an alternative rock band in the mid-90's.

Ever since they were done touring for the We've Come For You All they have been switching vocalist and failing to release new material.

DethMaiden
07-15-2011, 07:35 AM
They are part of the big 4 because they were one of the most popular thrash bands in the genres heyday. Testament and Overkill are more loved by metalheads because they've stayed true to metal. Anthrax on the other hand became an alternative rock band in the mid-90's.

And metalheads hate Metallica and Megadeth?

BloodoftheKings
07-15-2011, 07:39 AM
And metalheads hate Metallica and Megadeth?

Well Metallica does get alot of hate. Megadeth I guess redeemed themselves for becoming very consistent in recent years.

ravenheart
07-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Spreading the Disease and Among the Living are as good as anything any other thrash band did, in my opinion. Maybe not Ride/Master/Justice but anything else.

Pfft. Nowhere near.

larvtard
07-15-2011, 09:06 AM
I just hate Anthrax's vocals. Honestly, I've sorta fallen out of thrash this year because I only like maybe 40% - 50% of thrash vocals. Bad vocals ruin the band for me.

And to add to the Death Angel debate, they are the greatest thrash band I've ever seen live, no question. MUCH better than Slayer.

jd091
07-15-2011, 10:12 AM
I just hate Anthrax's vocals. Honestly, I've sorta fallen out of thrash this year because I only like maybe 40% - 50% of thrash vocals. Bad vocals ruin the band for me.

Gotta agree with you 100% on this one, man. Old Metallica had great vocals, but other than that, I really don't like thrash vocals. Even Tom Araya's.

AnataFan4Life
07-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Thrash vocals don't really bother me, seeing as how thrash is pretty much about the riffs.

Plus, love or hate the vocals, but I couldn't imagine a band like Megadeth without Dave singing.

illuminatus917
07-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Pfft. Nowhere near.

Agreed. Nothing Anthrax ever did even came close to touching Rust In Peace.

Exodus, Vio-lence, Testament, etc are also better.

OraclesofAgony
07-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Gotta agree with you 100% on this one, man. Old Metallica had great vocals, but other than that, I really don't like thrash vocals. Even Tom Araya's.

:eyes:

BloodoftheKings
07-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Agreed. Nothing Anthrax ever did even came close to touching Rust In Peace.

Among the Living is only one step behind Rust in Peace IMO.

DethMaiden
07-15-2011, 12:49 PM
I like Megadeth more than Anthrax on the whole and I'd put ATL above RIP. And I love RIP. I'm really concerned about you guys not loving Anthrax. :lol:

illuminatus917
07-15-2011, 12:55 PM
Maybe I need to listen to Among the Living again...

It has been a few years since I've heard it.

OraclesofAgony
07-15-2011, 12:55 PM
I like Megadeth more than Anthrax on the whole and I'd put ATL above RIP. And I love RIP. I'm really concerned about you guys not loving Anthrax. :lol:

Among The Living is great, but come on. This is Rust In Peace we're talking about here.

mastodon421
07-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Among The Living is outfuckingstanding, end of story.

brutal_descent
07-15-2011, 01:05 PM
1. Rust In Peace
2. Ride The Lightning
3. Reign In Blood
4. Among The Living
5. Master Of Puppets
6. Hell Awaits
7. Peace Sells
8. Show No Mercy
9. Kill 'Em All
10. South Of Heaven

illuminatus917
07-15-2011, 01:08 PM
^^ Your top 3 are my favorite top 3 as well.

brutal_descent
07-15-2011, 01:11 PM
^^ Your top 3 are my favorite top 3 as well.

illuminatus917
07-15-2011, 01:14 PM

Yeah, assuming we're talking about Big 4 albums.

If not, my list would be a lot different.

OraclesofAgony
07-15-2011, 01:16 PM
1. Rust In Peace
2. Ride The Lightning
3. Reign In Blood
4. Among The Living
5. Master Of Puppets
6. Hell Awaits
7. Peace Sells
8. Kill 'Em All
9. South of Heaven
10. Seasons in the Abyss

All great choices. Though Show No Mercy is my favorite Slayer album.

brutal_descent
07-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Yeah, assuming we're talking about Big 4 albums.

If not, my list would be a lot different.

Of course.

brutal_descent
07-15-2011, 01:22 PM
All great choices. Though Show No Mercy is my favorite Slayer album.

I knew I was missing one :tongue: Fixed.

BloodoftheKings
07-15-2011, 01:41 PM
1. Master of Puppets
2. Rust in Peace
3. Among the Living
4. Ride the Lightning
5. South of Heaven
6. Reign in Blood
7. Kill em' All
8. Peace Sells
9. Spreading the Disease
10. ...And Justice For All

rjturtle9
07-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Boy I'm late on this! Gonna be a great show no matter who headlines!

llama lom
07-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Goddamnit, I miss all the good discussions! Pretty much I'm seeing it this way, purely based on popularity/ticket sales/etc.

Anthrax
Testament
Overkill
Death Angel

Anthrax will easily get the headlining spot as they're the most recognizable band. And so on and so forth.

Anthrax is alright in my opinion, but I think this would be better if they picked up another band to replace them. If only Exodus was on this. :2cents:

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 04:20 AM
Overkill with NOT be on this tour.

Apparently they turned the tour down weeks ago but no one had told Testament yet, hence Billy mentioning it in his interview.

That probably means they were going to be third on the bill and didn't want to play that low. Makes sense to me, I was surprised they were on it.

Steev
07-21-2011, 05:32 AM
Overkill with NOT be on this tour.

Apparently they turned the tour down weeks ago but no one had told Testament yet, hence Billy mentioning it in his interview.

That probably means they were going to be third on the bill and didn't want to play that low. Makes sense to me, I was surprised they were on it.

Their loss, seriously asside from headlining runs(which get the same attendance every year) they aren't exactly getting big offers

Stick Exodus in their spot and Ill be happy

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Their loss, seriously asside from headlining runs(which get the same attendance every year) they aren't exactly getting big offers

Stick Exodus in their spot and Ill be happy

But there's "big" in stature and "big" in money and the two don't always go hand in hand.

You'll probably find Overkill will get more money from their usual headlining tours than they would from doing this. And being third on the bill, they probably wouldn't get very much more exposure either.

Maidenmagic
07-21-2011, 06:09 AM
Overkill was probably my main reason to catch this tour. I'm dissapointed. Someone should call Forbidden or Heathen...

Steev
07-21-2011, 06:13 AM
But there's "big" in stature and "big" in money and the two don't always go hand in hand.

You'll probably find Overkill will get more money from their usual headlining tours than they would from doing this. And being third on the bill, they probably wouldn't get very much more exposure either.

The only exposure they've had in recent years was Gigantour in 2006, I mean clearly they do well enough, but its a shame they turned this down

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 06:52 AM
The only exposure they've had in recent years was Gigantour in 2006, I mean clearly they do well enough, but its a shame they turned this down

I wouldn't call that their only exposure. Just the only package tour they've been on. There are other things going on besides those ;) (thankfully, given how shit most of them are)

Steev
07-21-2011, 08:09 AM
I wouldn't call that their only exposure. Just the only package tour they've been on. There are other things going on besides those ;) (thankfully, given how shit most of them are)

Here all they do is headline, which is fine they're an East Coast band so its their crowd, but they aren't exactly bringing in new fans

AnataFan4Life
07-21-2011, 08:10 AM
I wonder who they will get to fill in their spot?

Steev
07-21-2011, 08:20 AM
I wonder who they will get to fill in their spot?

Considering its all US bands id say Exodus, MAYBE(not likely) Suicidal Tendencies

AnataFan4Life
07-21-2011, 08:25 AM
They could always bump up Death Angel and get Revocation to open :eyes:

BloodoftheKings
07-21-2011, 08:36 AM
I think that unless they get Exodus it's going to be a smaller band and they will put Death Angel 2nd.

Steev
07-21-2011, 08:39 AM
I think that unless they get Exodus it's going to be a smaller band and they will put Death Angel 2nd.

Its gonna have to be in Exodus in order to maintain the profile this tour has

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Depends how late this tour runs, but Exodus and Heathen are both on the Thrashfest tour in Europe from November.

I guess as Billy said "Fall" this will run September/October.

It'll probably be Warbringer.

Steev
07-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Depends how late this tour runs, but Exodus and Heathen are both on the Thrashfest tour in Europe from November.

I guess as Billy said "Fall" this will run September/October.

It'll probably be Warbringer.

they already have a fall headlining tour lined up

mankvill
07-21-2011, 10:05 AM
They'll be really cool and get Absu

metallicbrian666
07-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Laaz Rockit or get the fuck out

AnataFan4Life
07-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Vektor plzkthx

mankvill
07-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Vektor plzkthx

this too

MPF
07-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Anthrax
Testament
Death Angel
Revocation

Tell me that wouldn't be fucking badass?

mankvill
07-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Anthrax
Testament
Death Angel
Revocation

Tell me that wouldn't be fucking badass?

AND Vektor opening.

:D

AnataFan4Life
07-21-2011, 11:47 AM
I still need to see Vektor and Revocation :bouville:

mankvill
07-21-2011, 11:49 AM
I still need to see Vektor and Revocation :bouville:

Shoulda seen em with Quo Vadis with me in Baltimore back in 2008 ;)

AnataFan4Life
07-21-2011, 12:05 PM
Shoulda seen em with Quo Vadis with me in Baltimore back in 2008 ;)

QUO VADIS TOO?!

FDFFSDFGSDFVSDFVDFVSFDVSFDVS :finger:

mankvill
07-21-2011, 12:14 PM
QUO VADIS TOO?!

FDFFSDFGSDFVSDFVDFVSFDVSFDVS :finger:

Read! (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10483)

AnataFan4Life
07-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Read! (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10483)

Speaking of Quo Vadis, aren't they supposed to be working on a new album?

Maidenmagic
07-21-2011, 01:02 PM
I've just listened to three Warbringer songs. Sign them up!

Natrlhi
07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Speaking of Quo Vadis, aren't they supposed to be working on a new album?Yes. It's (tentatively?) called "But Who Prays for Satan?".

EDIT: Scuttlebutt on the interwebs is that it's supposed to come out this year, but they've been "working on it" for about seven years now, so...

El Gordo
07-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Here all they do is headline, which is fine they're an East Coast band so its their crowd, but they aren't exactly bringing in new fans

New fans? It's fucking Overkill. If you like thrash played well, then you like them. If you don't, you probably have no interest in this tour. That said, I'll still go to this if it comes near me but Overkill not being there is a big downer. They are the best band of the four by a mile.

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 02:40 PM
New fans? It's fucking Overkill. If you like thrash played well, then you like them. If you don't, you probably have no interest in this tour. That said, I'll still go to this if it comes near me but Overkill not being there is a big downer. They are the best band of the four by a mile.

This all over.

Maidenmagic
07-21-2011, 02:59 PM
I have to agree with El Gordo...

coltongsmith
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM
I've just listened to three Warbringer songs. Sign them up!

they would be perfect but they are headlining a tour in october

Steev
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM

even Maiden and Priest have done high profile tours to expand their audience, so this statement doesn't really work

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 03:06 PM
even Maiden and Priest have done high profile tours to expand their audience, so this statement doesn't really work

Erm, what?

Steev
07-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Erm, what?

why do you think those bands did Ozzfest, Maiden picked up a new younger audience especially after doing this(actually years earlier Bruce had debated no longer touring in the US because of the crowds)

ravenheart
07-21-2011, 03:21 PM
They did Ozzfest for money.

And besides, read what he said again. His point wasn't that they don't need to pick up new fans, his point was that a thrash tour comprising entirely old bands is not the place for an old thrash band to get them, and that's therefore not a reason to do the tour. Anyone who gives a shit about this tour is going to know Overkill and already know if they give a shit about them or not. Anyone who doesn't, doesn't care.

If Overkill did this tour they wouldn't be getting any new fans out of it.

For someone like Warbringer or whoever to do this tour, getting out to new fans is a reason to do it. For a thrash band who age with the other bands on the bill and are more than capable of heading up their own package tour, the only reason to do it is money, and I guarantee you Overkill make more money headlining their own shows than they would playing third fiddle on this.

larvtard
07-21-2011, 03:31 PM
This tour just got 25% better :party:

davidis138
07-21-2011, 04:07 PM
S.O.D.
Anthrax
Testament
Death Angel

anybody?

MPF
07-21-2011, 04:09 PM
S.O.D.
Anthrax
Testament
Death Angel

anybody?

As much as I'd kill to see that. S.O.D. is not getting back together for a LONG time...if ever.

Maidenmagic
07-21-2011, 04:27 PM
they would be perfect but they are headlining a tour in october

Damn!

davidis138
07-22-2011, 02:38 AM
As much as I'd kill to see that. S.O.D. is not getting back together for a LONG time...if ever.

Yeah I'm sure they're gone for good. Brutal Truth and Anthrax exist.

llama lom
07-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Yeah I'm sure they're gone for good. Brutal Truth and Anthrax exist.

Yeah I don't see Brutal Truth happening.

makethemsuffer12
07-22-2011, 09:39 AM
This tour just got 25% better :party:

Overkill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You. Just sayin'.

El Gordo
07-22-2011, 02:20 PM

This. It is quite literally impossible for a tour to improve by not having Overkill. They make every tour they are on better because they are one of the absolute best live bands ever.

larvtard
07-22-2011, 03:35 PM

;)

ravenheart
07-22-2011, 04:21 PM
This. It is quite literally impossible for a tour to improve by not having Overkill. They make every tour they are on better because they are one of the absolute best live bands ever.

Yep.

davidis138
07-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Yeah I don't see Brutal Truth happening.

They're about to release a new album :eyes:

larvtard
07-22-2011, 07:41 PM
They're about to release a new album :eyes:

True, but I don't think they're a good fit for this tour, if you know what I'm saying ;)

Wrecking Crew
07-26-2011, 10:10 AM

I agree 100%, after listening to them for 20 years I finally got to see Overkill on their last two tours. Fantastic shows, and Blitz even hung out afterwards to sign autographs and chat with people. For my money, they should be in the big 4 instead of Anthrax. I only wish they would play longer but no doubt they're getting old like me.

300%_Density
08-31-2011, 08:56 PM
So..... if this is going to be in October/November wouldn't this be announced soon? Is this still going to happen? Has anyone else heard anything?

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-31-2011, 09:06 PM
So..... if this is going to be in October/November wouldn't this be announced soon? Is this still going to happen? Has anyone else heard anything?

Just announced.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Anthrax-tickets/artist/734447

llama lom
08-31-2011, 09:16 PM
Yes! I need to see dates and supporting bands though.

BloodoftheKings
08-31-2011, 09:22 PM
Just announced.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Anthrax-tickets/artist/734447

Nice to see a confirmation but that's only 1 date. :mad:

christopher
08-31-2011, 09:23 PM

It's better than nothing

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-31-2011, 09:24 PM

Sorry. That's all I had. Popped up on my livenation app yesterday.

BloodoftheKings
08-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Sorry. That's all I had. Popped up on my livenation app yesterday.

Don't apologize, I thank you for the link, it's just annoying when they don't announce all the shows at once.

mankvill
08-31-2011, 09:32 PM
Get ready for yet another October show :lol:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-31-2011, 09:44 PM
Get ready for yet another October show :lol:

No shit. Going to be an expensive month for concerts.

Christen
09-01-2011, 01:45 AM
If this does come near me I'm just hoping it doesn't cross paths with the Judas Priest show I'm seeing in November. Fingers crossed.

ravenheart
09-01-2011, 02:30 AM
Yes! I need to see dates and supporting bands though.

Supporting bands? On a tour consisting of Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel? Who gives a shit?

llama lom
09-01-2011, 04:54 AM
Supporting bands? On a tour consisting of Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel? Who gives a shit?

The date in the link didn't show Death Angel.

ravenheart
09-01-2011, 05:09 AM
The whole tour is those three bands. I think you can just assume it.

Although, even without Death Angel, supporting bands hardly matter in terms of attendence for an Anthrax/Testament tour.

Maidenmagic
09-01-2011, 05:25 AM
Hoping for a New Orleans show.

Nater
09-01-2011, 05:36 AM
Asking for a show in Maine is asking a lot from bands so I'm hoping for a Mass show atleast.

Sanitarium78
09-01-2011, 05:59 AM

Exactly. If Anthrax and Testament on the same bill isn't enough to make you decide to go then you have some deep issues you need to take care of.

Also, what's all the talk on this board about October being loaded with concerts? I don't have any shows i'm planning on going to that month.

coltongsmith
09-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Exactly. If Anthrax and Testament on the same bill isn't enough to make you decide to go then you have some deep issues you need to take care of.

Also, what's all the talk on this board about October being loaded with concerts? I don't have any shows i'm planning on going to that month.

this tour would be awesome no matter who else is on it. Death Angel would be a great addition to this tour.

And where have you been most people have up to like 7 or 8 shows during october, i have 7 myself

ravenheart
09-01-2011, 08:40 AM
And where have you been most people have up to like 7 or 8 shows during october, i have 7 myself

Yeah, I've got six. Not that mine can be directly comparable to yours in a different country, but still. October is annually a busy month for gigs.

I do have an unusually busy December though. Eight shows and counting. Although I might drop one of them.

llama lom
09-01-2011, 09:11 AM
I want to know because I'm most likely going to have to choose some shows over others due to money restraints. Honestly, I may pick something else over this if I have to.

Sanitarium78
09-01-2011, 09:13 AM

I'm not sure where i've been but I honestly don't have any shows coming up in October. Unless this tour gets announced for that time i've got nothing.

dcmetal108
09-01-2011, 09:35 AM
I'd go to it just because I've always wanted to see Anthrax. The other bands are just more of a reason.

brutal_descent
09-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I've got six. Not that mine can be directly comparable to yours in a different country, but still. October is annually a busy month for gigs.

I do have an unusually busy December though. Eight shows and counting. Although I might drop one of them.

9 for me. :eek:

larvtard
09-01-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm not sure where i've been but I honestly don't have any shows coming up in October. Unless this tour gets announced for that time i've got nothing.

well, you don't really like the same music as us :lol: plus, you live in Buffalo.

Sanitarium78
09-01-2011, 10:18 AM
well, you don't really like the same music as us :lol: plus, you live in Buffalo.

You mean the same Buffalo where i've seen three very good shows in the last ten days? I'm not talking local bands either. We do get an OK amount of shows to come around even though Indestructible will tell you different. My major complaint is that Maiden never plays the area and that's pretty much it.

BloodoftheKings
09-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Sanitarium still doesn't get the Buffalo jokes :lol:

idrinkwine732
09-01-2011, 01:13 PM
You mean the same Buffalo where i've seen three very good shows in the last ten days? I'm not talking local bands either. We do get an OK amount of shows to come around even though Indestructible will tell you different. My major complaint is that Maiden never plays the area and that's pretty much it.

Yeah, but Iron Maiden would be playing clubs in Buffalo. They would never draw there, NO ONE has heard of them, they're practically underground there.

ravenheart
09-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Another show announced. Also in Texas.

October
30 - Houston, TX - Warehouse Live

GarageMetal468
09-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Don't know what other dates have been announced, but I seriously hope this carries into November. I can't afford to see another October show. It's bad enough now that I have to miss Warbringer and possibly Immolation because of money issues.

Sanitarium78
09-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Sanitarium still doesn't get the Buffalo jokes :lol:

Oh no, I get them. But you guys have driven the thing into the ground so much that the shit hasn't been funny for like a year now.

Time to move onto something else people.

HackedUpForBBQ
09-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Found a date for this tour..... Tuesday November 15 at the Town Ballroom in Buffalo, NY. Hell yeah, the day before Judas Priest in Rochester. That's gonna be a good week

http://www.tickets.com/venue_info.cgi?vid=202060

PlaysWithKnives
09-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Found a date for this tour..... Tuesday November 15 at the Town Ballroom in Buffalo, NY. Hell yeah, the day before Judas Priest in Rochester. That's gonna be a good week

http://www.tickets.com/venue_info.cgi?vid=202060

That's fuckin sweet! I'm there

llama lom
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
They also have 11/11 at the Palladium on there. With Death Angel listed.

http://www.tickets.com/browseother.cgi?minpid=7107375

Nater
09-01-2011, 09:15 PM
If that Palladium show is happening I will be fucking there ripping that place another new asshole.:rocker:

hellawaits77ny
09-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Please hit Montreal........

rjturtle9
09-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Please, not in October! Anything but October!

christopher
09-02-2011, 03:04 AM

:lol: I won't mind if it's in October. I only have two shows in Octover: Circa Sirvive and Danzig Legacy. All my shows are in September, so this is going to be my expensive month.

Indestructible
09-02-2011, 11:29 PM

I don't complain about shows not coming to Buffalo much anymore. Even though we get a good amount of shows there are still alot of bands I want to see, but if they don't come here I wont let it bother me.

All of you need to drop these no one is popular in Buffalo jokes. I said that bands like Evergrey and Meshuggah are underground here and you can't let that go.

mankvill
09-02-2011, 11:32 PM
All of you need to drop these no one is popular in Buffalo jokes. I said that bands like Evergrey and Meshuggah are underground here and you can't let that go.

never heard of em

davidis138
09-03-2011, 03:10 AM

Word. I got Danzig Legacy and the Misfits to go to and about no money to get there with.

electrocute1031
09-05-2011, 03:49 PM
They also have 11/11 at the Palladium on there. With Death Angel listed.

http://www.tickets.com/browseother.cgi?minpid=7107375

just confirmed on the massconcerts site :rocker:

hb420
09-06-2011, 12:45 AM
Oct 26 at The Sunshine Theater ABQ,NM :rocker:

maidenpriest
09-06-2011, 03:32 AM
If this goes to ABQ but not Phoenix...:mad:

ShatteredFlame
09-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Oct. 14 - Orbit Room, Grand Rapids, MI
Oct. 15 - Congress Theatre, Chicago, IL
Oct. 16 - First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 18 - The Cotillion, Wichita, KS
Oct. 19 - Summit Music Hall, Denver, CO
Oct. 22 - Nokia LA Live, Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 23 - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
Oct. 24 - House of Blues, San Diego, CA
Oct. 26 - Sunshine Theatre, Albuquerque, NM
Oct. 28 - South Side Music Hall, Dallas, TX
Oct. 29 - Emo's East, Austin, TX
Oct. 30 - Warehouse Live, Houston, TX
Nov. 01 - House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Nov. 02 - Revolution, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Nov. 04 - House of Blues, Myrtle Beach, SC
Nov. 05 - Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
Nov. 06 - The Fillmore, Silver Spring, MD
Nov. 08 - Northern Lights, Clifton Park, NY
Nov. 10 - Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 11 - Palladium, Worcester, MA
Nov. 15 - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
Nov. 17 - Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
Nov. 19 - Rave, Milwaukee, WI

More shows will be announced.

mankvill
09-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Oct. 18 - The Cotillion, Wichita, KS

You gotta be shitting me...

300%_Density
09-06-2011, 07:24 AM

Took words right out of my fucking mouth

RAZOR
09-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Woo!

mankvill
09-06-2011, 08:24 AM

Took words right out of my fucking mouth

Cross your fingers for Oct 17 at Beaumont :P

GarageMetal468
09-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Hm, if I have the money I might go to the Chicago show. If not, then hopefully Milwaukee

ravenheart
09-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Oh look, Death Angel are on all the dates. Shocker :hecho:

larvtard
09-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Ah, fuck. There's no way I'm going to Albany on a Tuesday. Dammit :bouville:

mastodon421
09-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Ah, fuck. There's no way I'm going to Albany on a Tuesday. Dammit :bouville:

You could go to Worcester on a Friday.

larvtard
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
You could go to Worcester on a Friday.

Can you pick me up? :snivel:

street_burial
09-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Nov. 06 - The Fillmore, Silver Spring, MD

:dance::fist::rockdevil:usa:

mastodon421
09-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Can you pick me up? :snivel:

I don't know if I'm going and I don't have a license plus Burlington is almost 4 hours from my house. Sorry dude.

DisposableJustice
09-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Sweet a Denver date....I think I will check this out unless ticket prices are insane

larvtard
09-06-2011, 10:59 AM
I don't know if I'm going and I don't have a license plus Burlingtion is almost 4 hours from my house. Sorry dude.

WEL FUK U THEN

Eh, maybe some metal peeps 'round these parts are making the drive (such as powerslave...)

300%_Density
09-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Sweet a Denver date....I think I will check this out unless ticket prices are insane

Based off of Wichita date tix are $25. $28 dos. Pretty reasonable.

300%_Density
09-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Cross your fingers for Oct 17 at Beaumont :P

A boy can hope!!! I'm already trying to make plans in case of Wichita. I'm gonna try my ass off for Wichita if I have to. I can't miss this.

IrritatedTrout
09-06-2011, 11:28 AM
So wish I could see this tour.

Steev
09-06-2011, 11:29 AM
dammit I cant make the Philly show

and Im reaaaaaally surprised theyre playing that venue

Maidenmagic
09-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Thank god it says more dates will be announced.

DisposableJustice
09-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Based off of Wichita date tix are $25. $28 dos. Pretty reasonable.

Nice I can live with that :party:

xa123
09-06-2011, 12:05 PM
This HAS to come to Montreal! Btw can someone edit the title? I see Overkill everytime I come here and am disappointed every single time I remember they are not on this anymore :(

mankvill
09-06-2011, 12:48 PM
A ha! Death Angel at Riot Room Oct 17. It ain't the full tour but I'll take it!

llama lom
09-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Yup can't go. I'll be in Iowa that weekend.

Onioner
09-06-2011, 01:00 PM
Conflicting with Judas Priest... :(

masterguy49
09-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Nov. 02 - Revolution, Ft. Lauderdale, FL

FUCK.
YES.
:dance::dance::dance:

MPF
09-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Pretty damn bummed this is in October. there's no way I can afford to go with this with all the other shows I'm going to.

xStructualDefect
09-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Will try to make it to LA date depending on price.

Sepultura69
09-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Oct. 24 - House of Blues, San Diego, CA

I just shat some jizz out of my shit. :hecho:

daimonos
09-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Might go to the Chicago show, but probably not, even though I'd really like to see Testament.

Sanitarium78
09-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Anthrax and Testament one night, BLS and Judas Priest the next:eek:

No recovery time here.

OraclesofAgony
09-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Oct 22 is the same night as Immolation, and I have a night class on the 24th. Fuck.

Well at least I've seen all three bands.

dcmetal108
09-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Might go to the Chicago show, but probably not, even though I'd really like to see Testament.

What day are they here and what venue. I can't find info about it. Ticketmaster doesn't have anything.

es156
09-06-2011, 05:27 PM
What day are they here and what venue. I can't find info about it. Ticketmaster doesn't have anything.

Saturday, October 15th at the Congress.

Link (http://www.congresschicago.com/event/62997/)

es156
09-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Oh look, Death Angel are on all the dates. Shocker :hecho:

Was there reason to believe that they would not be on all the dates?

rjturtle9
09-06-2011, 07:29 PM
No way will I be going to this. Too bad. :bouville:

detuned
09-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Oct. 23 - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
chimaira and rise to remain on this as well
http://goldenvoice.com/shows/details/?id=33106

idrinkwine732
09-06-2011, 09:14 PM

bahahaha, jesus thank god I'm not there for that one.

I'll be at the MD date.

Steev
09-07-2011, 06:26 AM

switch Rise To Remain with Revocation and that's an epic show

Sepultura69
09-07-2011, 10:04 AM

No recovery time here.

FUCKING This! We are both in the same boat my friend. :(

Onioner
09-07-2011, 11:31 AM
FUCKING This! We are both in the same boat my friend. :(

Gibson Amphitheater date got cancelled for Priest dude.

HackedUpForBBQ
09-07-2011, 11:48 AM

No recovery time here.

See you at both of those, my friend

dcmetal108
09-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Saturday, October 15th at the Congress.

Link (http://www.congresschicago.com/event/62997/)

Awsome. Thanks! And its on a saturday night!!!

Sepultura69
09-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Gibson Amphitheater date got cancelled for Priest dude.

WHAT THE TRIZZLEZ??!? uh, guess I will have to hit up the san manuel venue :/

brutal_descent
09-14-2011, 08:28 AM
Anyone fancy meeting Testament?

Appearing on tour with Anthrax!

Thrash titans Testament and Anthrax, who haven't toured together in more than a decade, are set to co-headline a U.S. tour with a stop in your city this fall!

Now’s your chance to meet & greet with Testament through this special package!

Testament Meet & Greet Package Includes:

One General Admission ticket
Meet & Greet with select members of Testament
Photo with select members of Testament
Autograph opportunity with select members of Testament
Testament merchandise item
Collectible Testament laminate

Buy Meet & Greet Tickets Here (http://ntr.ticketmaster.com/ssp3/?Z=Qz0zMzU1NzZfNiZSPWJ1dHRvbjF1cmwmVT0xMzI2OTEzNjU mTT0xJkI9Mi4wJlM9aHR0cDovL3d3dy50aWNrZXRtYXN0ZXIuY 29tL2FydGlzdC8xNjMzODQyP2FjX2xpbms9VGVzdGFtZW50MTF fY2VuJmRtYV9pZD0=)

christopher
09-14-2011, 08:35 AM
WHAT THE TRIZZLEZ??!? uh, guess I will have to hit up the san manuel venue :/

San Bernadino >> Gibson. Too bad the show isn't on a Monday night. I drive by the venue 5 days a week on the way to and from school, which is 5 minutes away from the venue.

larvtard
09-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Saw there's a Death Angel off-date in Atlanta :bouville:

street_burial
09-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Is anyone going to the November 6th date?

makethemsuffer12
09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
NY/NJ ppl:

Nov 12 @ Starland
Nov 13 @ The Paramount Theater in Huntington

YUSS. And I barely have to travel.

ShatteredFlame
09-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Isn't that a seated venue though?

BloodoftheKings
09-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Isn't that a seated venue though?

It can't be. They wouldn't schedule shows like NOFX/Anti Flag and Anthrax/Testament at a seated venue.

makethemsuffer12
09-16-2011, 02:22 PM
http://www.paramountny.com/venue/

It's GA. Some shows they'll have seats, though.

BloodoftheKings
09-16-2011, 02:26 PM
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/muckfetalcore/paramounttheater.jpg

ShatteredFlame
09-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Ahh looked it up they have a huge GA section as well as a balcony.

I was confused by pretty much every act playing there. Pixies, Weird Al, Elvis Costello, Blue Oyster Cult, BB King etc. and damn I didn't know Brand New added a show the day before the first scheduled one :(

EDIT: yeah my reply came late :P

street_burial
09-30-2011, 05:07 AM
whats the chance of Anthrax playing "Safe Home"?

Sanitarium78
09-30-2011, 05:58 AM
whats the chance of Anthrax playing "Safe Home"?

No too good. I think "Only" will be the one song from the Bush era they'll do and that's it for this tour. This tour is Anthrax's big comeback with Joey so I would want them to focus on the stuff he's done with them instead.

It would be a nice addition at some point since the song has a good melody to it and Joey would be able to sing it great.

TonyD
10-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Best Blabbermouth-Anthrax headline yet:
"ANTHRAX Drummer On Former Singer DAN NELSON: 'He's A Bully And He Tried To Bully Us' - Oct. 4, 2011"

MPF
10-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Best Blabbermouth-Anthrax headline yet:
"ANTHRAX Drummer On Former Singer DAN NELSON: 'He's A Bully And He Tried To Bully Us' - Oct. 4, 2011"

Charlie....just beat that beat, that beat, that beat. And stick with that for a while.

:D