PDA

View Full Version : Slash -- Naas, Ireland -- July 10th, 2011

Travis The Dragon
07-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Ya, I know this isn't anywhere near me, but thought I'd post it in case anyone is interested.

01. Ghost
02. Mean Bone
03. Sucker Train Blues
04. Back From Cali
05. Nightrain
06. Mr. Brownstone
07. My Michelle
08. Beautiful Dangerous
09. Barracuda
10. Sweet Child O' Mine
11. Slither

Encore:

12. Paradise City

SOURCE (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160652)

The Ghost at Number One
07-13-2011, 11:52 AM
He was joined by Fergie for Beautiful Dangerous and Barracuda, by the way.

Dextrimental
07-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Naas is my hometown :D

This was meant to be a great show, the festival it was at is very expensive so I couldn't afford it!

The_jman
07-13-2011, 08:50 PM
who sang the other songs? still miles kenedy?

BloodoftheKings
07-13-2011, 08:54 PM
So that's what my dad was doing in Ireland. ;)

South park reference

Dextrimental
07-13-2011, 09:03 PM
who sang the other songs? still miles kenedy?

Yup! Alter Bridge are hotly tipped for the same festival next year because of it.

Its very cool, Naas is actually this mid-level town an hour outside of Dublin, but because we have Punchestown on our doorstep, the venue for this festival, Oxegen, I have a Nine Inch Nails tour t shirt which has Naas on it. If you seen how small this place was, you'd understand how its kinda cool to have such a thing!

The_jman
07-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Yup! Alter Bridge are hotly tipped for the same festival next year because of it.

Its very cool, Naas is actually this mid-level town an hour outside of Dublin, but because we have Punchestown on our doorstep, the venue for this festival, Oxegen, I have a Nine Inch Nails tour t shirt which has Naas on it. If you seen how small this place was, you'd understand how its kinda cool to have such a thing!
yeah, its kinda like that here a bit... blossom music center the ampitheater, is not really in cleveland but actually the city next to Akron, cuyahoga falls.