Cloud Connected
Alias
Pinball Map
Deliver Us
The Hive
Where the Dead Ships Dwell
The Quiet Place
Takes This Life

No real surprises, but at least they're doing something from Whoracle. Mayhem fest will be my first IF show as a real fan of the band (I only knew "The Mirrors Truth" and "Take This Life" when I saw them at Gigantour '08), so I'm pretty excited, especially for "The Hive."

zerkz
07-12-2011, 09:40 PM
note : the setlist fm guy states in a comment that he thinks he missed one off of the new album as well.

Let's hope it was "A New Dawn" :drool:

Nick_to_the_face
07-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Am I crazy to say that one day I hope to see "Crawl Through Knives"??

BlackmoreOfBowling
07-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Only one song off Crayman? And nothing off Corony? What a city setrist!

Goddamn In Frames!

http://southparkstudios-intl.mtvnimages.com/shared/sps/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_06/sp_0611_06_v6.jpg?width=480

zerkz
07-13-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm pretty content with this setlist actually. The only thing I would wish for is one song from colony or jester race (either or).

It's nice to see they dropped My Sweet Shadow, although I'd prefer it over The Quiet Place. I prefer their new album over A Sense of Purpose, but atleast they aren't doing Disconnected from that one.

mastodon421
07-13-2011, 03:05 AM
The setlist is better than expected. I am really surprised/stoked to see The Hive in the set.

CapnAwesome
07-13-2011, 06:06 AM
Ugh...god dammit In Frames is right...

They've whipped out The Hive as their "insert old song here in the set" for the past two US tours

I WANT FOOD FOR THE GAWDZ

makethemsuffer12
07-13-2011, 07:36 AM
I really wish they were doing "Only For The Weak." I know it's a staple, but goddamn I'm sure it's a great live song. "Trigger" or "Leeches" would've been cool, too. I'd take them over "The Quiet Place."

Xenocide
07-13-2011, 08:49 AM
Damn, no Only For The Weak, Leeches, or Crawl Through Knives. I iz sad.

stevepwn
07-13-2011, 11:19 AM
leeches and only for the weak :(((((

broncoz
07-13-2011, 02:02 PM
The Hive is great, but wtf.... 3 US tours in a row with that being the 1 song off pre clayman cd's (except for last year embody the invisible).

I have a feeling they will keep switching that and colony throughout this tour like they did the last 2 sonispheres. But meh... an 8 song set with nothing out of the norm isn't worth seeing really for me... nice to finally only have 1 ASOP song, and the balance of cd's is actually better than I imagined.

Ape
07-13-2011, 03:03 PM
I honestly only care about two songs from this band. Behind space and take this life. At least I get one of them and I was glad to see that come clarity wasn't on the set I hate that song.

HugeRockStar
07-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Not bad, but pretty 'by the numbers' IF set. They're really lazy when it comes to setlists. It's always the same songs. The Hive is cool but couldn't they have chosen an old song that hasn't been played in a while? Same thing a few years ago with Graveland, it was always that song for like 2 years, then you have the same hits as always. Oh well it'll still be a fun show. I know they'll pull some different songs when they do a proper NA tour after this.

CapnAwesome
07-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Honestly I'm just hoping for a badass off-date headline in August :D

zerkz
07-14-2011, 02:35 AM
In Flames has said that they are going to do a Europe tour (after Mayhem)then probably come back to the States so theres your best bet.