Over the Wall
The Preacher
The New Order
More Than Meets The Eye
Into The Pit
Souls of Black
D.N.R.
3 Days In Darkness

If you know any of the other setlists post them in this thread and I will update it later.

Sources: Setlist.fm, renegadeaven,

jd091
07-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Unearth not playing Black Hearts Now Reign? What the fuck? Still a good set from them, though; the Great Dividers are their best dog by far :party:

jd091
07-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Also some All Shall Perish and Suicide Silence sets would be appreciated (primarily by me).

AnataFan4Life
07-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Anyone happen to get Machine Head's setlist?

AnataFan4Life
07-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Unearth not playing Black Hearts Now Reign? What the fuck?

I said the exact same thing lol. Sucks that they cut out We Are Not Anonymous too.

gmatts
07-10-2011, 10:52 AM
I enjoy Trivium and Godsmack but I can't say as though I recognize a bunch of those songs. Kind of discouraging.

The_jman
07-10-2011, 10:53 AM
is there a reason the only song on that trivium set I recognize is pull harder? what album are the other songs from?

metal01
07-10-2011, 11:02 AM
is there a reason the only song on that trivium set I recognize is pull harder? what album are the other songs from?

The first song on their setlist is the intro to their new album
In Waves- In Waves, Dusk Dismantled, Inception of the End.
Ascendancy- The Deceived, Suffocating Sight, Pull Harder on the Strings

jd091
07-10-2011, 11:11 AM

If this is any indication of where they're going musically, they could put on a potentially sweet headlining tour in the near future. I'm a huge fanboy for Ascendancy, so the more the better.

JudasPriest89
07-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Megadeth setlist?

The_jman
07-10-2011, 11:19 AM
thanks, I guess I'm not as familiar with the deceived or sufficating sight from assendency.

when does their new album come out anyway?

makethemsuffer12
07-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Megadeth setlist?

They aren't playing the first couple of dates.

ijwthstd
07-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Testament?

BlindGuardian93
07-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Anyone happen to get Machine Head's setlist? I've been looking for it all day

metal01
07-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Megadeth didn't play at this show. but their most recent setlist is:

Trust
In My Darkest Hour
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Poison Was the Cure
Sweating Bullets
Public Enemy #1 (New Song)
Headcrusher
A Tout Le Monde
Symhony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars

They are playing today though so we will see.

metal01
07-10-2011, 11:26 AM
thanks, I guess I'm not as familiar with the deceived or sufficating sight from assendency.

when does their new album come out anyway?

August 9th but if you preorder it online you get it a couple days early from what I've heard.
I'm not preordering I'll get the leak and then buy it when it comes out.

The_jman
07-10-2011, 11:38 AM
August 9th but if you preorder it online you get it a couple days early from what I've heard.
I'm not preordering I'll get the leak and then buy it when it comes out.
probably same for me...

I can't believe they're playing nothing off of shogun in this set.

OraclesofAgony
07-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Anyone happen to get Machine Head's setlist?

Imperium (?)
Beautiful Mourning
Aesthetics of Hate
Locust
Halo

I'm probably missing a couple songs. We showed up in the middle of what I think was Imperium but I'm not sure. They were great.

metal01
07-10-2011, 12:01 PM
anyone have the set times and order of the bands?

larvtard
07-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Imperium (?)
Beautiful Mourning
Aesthetics of Hate
Locust
Halo

I'm probably missing a couple songs. We showed up in the middle of what I think was Imperium but I'm not sure. They were great.

Halo and Aesthetics of Hate are among my favorite songs from The Blackening. If they play Clenching the Fists of Dissent, I'm there, dammit.

300%_Density
07-10-2011, 12:13 PM
According to setlist.fm Unearth opened up w/ Watch It Burn.

metal01
07-10-2011, 12:32 PM
I noticed that too on Setlist.fm. Good I'm glad they should be playing that its a bad ass song.

jd091
07-10-2011, 12:37 PM
According to setlist.fm Unearth opened up w/ Watch It Burn.

I noticed that too on Setlist.fm. Good I'm glad they should be playing that its a bad ass song.

I agree; its probably my favorite off of the new album. That being said, The Great Dividers is a near-perfect song, and I'd love to see them open with that instead :(

Blacktooth85
07-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Yeah I'm curious to see the Testament setlist. And anyone know who filled in on drums since Paul Bostaph has a "serious injury". I know Gene Hoglan is playing on the new album.

snowdog2112
07-10-2011, 01:26 PM
anyone have the set times and order of the bands?

http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/
JAGERMEISTER STAGE:
Valdur - 1:45
Red Fang - 2:35
Kingdom of Sorrow - 3:35
Unearth - 4:35
Trivium - 5:40

REVOLVER STAGE:
Straight Line Stitch - 2:05
All Shall Perish - 3:05
Suicide Silence - 4:05
TESTAMENT - 5:05

ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAIN STAGE:
Machinehead - 6:25
Megadeth - 7:15
Godsmack - 8:30
Disturbed - 9:55

rjturtle9
07-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Dethklok's set is out of order.

EDIT: Also got Murmaider and Black Fire Upon Us.

MrEight8
07-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Suicide Silence set
Intro
Wake up
Unanswered
Bludgeoned To Death
Smoke
Slaves to Substance
You Only Live once
Fuck Everything
Disengage
No Pity for a Coward

if i am missing any,let me know
thanks!

metal01
07-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Suicide Silence set
Intro
Wake up
Unanswered
Bludgeoned To Death
Smoke
Slaves to Substance
You Only Live once
Fuck Everything
Disengage
No Pity for a Coward

if i am missing any,let me know
thanks!

I was thinking you might have to many in there actually. Could be wrong though

MrEight8
07-10-2011, 02:05 PM
they played a 35 mins set and their songs are short plus they played 3 new songs off new record plus i saw the setlist when a person got it.

mastodon421
07-10-2011, 02:25 PM
That Unearth set seems too short, otherwise i'm pretty satisfied with the sets overall.

makethemsuffer12
07-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Imperium (?)
Beautiful Mourning
Aesthetics of Hate
Locust
Halo

They probably closed with "Davidian," as usual.

metal01
07-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Yeah I don't see them being able to fit much else in but that.

Blacktooth85
07-10-2011, 03:14 PM

I think this is the official Machine Head setlist. I got it from someone that posted a clip of Halo on Youtube from that show.

Imperium
Beautiful Mourning
Locust
Aesthetics of Hate
Halo

Apparently they did NOT play Davidian from what he said...WTF?

3 from The Blackening and nothing from Burn My Eyes. I'm kind of getting sick of Halo to be honest.

zerkz
07-10-2011, 03:16 PM
I missed Halo when they played it in 2008 at Mayhem. My friend got an elbow to her nose (broke it, of course), so I had to drag her out of the pit.

I did get to see Clenching... though.

AnthG
07-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Glad to see Disturbed are playing the exact same set that they played on Uproar and MAAW

velvetgrass
07-10-2011, 03:29 PM
I have serious doubts that Disturbed didn't open with Remnants.

makethemsuffer12
07-10-2011, 03:30 PM
I think this is the official Machine Head setlist. I got it from someone that posted a clip of Halo on Youtube from that show.

Imperium
Beautiful Mourning
Locust
Aesthetics of Hate
Halo

Apparently they did NOT play Davidian from what he said...WTF?

3 from The Blackening and nothing from Burn My Eyes. I'm kind of getting sick of Halo to be honest.

WHAAAAA? That's not right...

daimonos
07-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Don't feel so bad about missing this, now. Machine Head was my main reason for going.

gmatts
07-10-2011, 03:42 PM
That Suicide Silence setlist would be great, but I can't imaging they were able to play that many songs in that short of a set.

Blacktooth85
07-10-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm waiting to see what Megadeth's setlist is going to be. If it's as short as Machine Head's I'm definitely not going.

BloodoftheKings
07-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Dethklok needs to cut the shit with playing way more from the first album then the second. The first album is basically a soundtrack to the tv show and the second is a real metal album. Sorry to take Dethklok to seriously but why do they fuck around playing Duncan Hills and Birthday Dethday when they have songs like The Gears and Dethsupport. And that set doesn't make much sense. Why would the theme be towards the end instead of being the first song? And facebones isn't a song.

makethemsuffer12
07-10-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm waiting to see what Megadeth's setlist is going to be. If it's as short as Machine Head's I'm definitely not going.

They're playing for an hour. MH only had 35 minutes.

metal01
07-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Testament
Over the Wall
The Preacher
The New Order
More Than Meets The Eye
Into The Pit
Souls of Black
D.N.R.
3 Days In Darkness

Pretty sick setlist if you ask me. Not a huge fan of Souls in Black, I'd have taken anything off of the last two albums or something of the first two.

metal01
07-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Dethklok needs to cut the shit with playing way more from the first album then the second. The first album is basically a soundtrack to the tv show and the second is a real metal album. Sorry to take Dethklok to seriously but why do they fuck around playing Duncan Hills and Birthday Dethday when they have songs like The Gears and Dethsupport. And that set doesn't make much sense. Why would the theme be towards the end instead of being the first song? And facebones isn't a song.

Do you know the proper setlist because the one at the beginning people have been saying its wrong.

OraclesofAgony
07-10-2011, 04:24 PM

Nah they closed with Halo. I would've noticed. Kinda weird, their set felt pretty short.

OraclesofAgony
07-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Testament
Over the Wall
The Preacher
The New Order
More Than Meets The Eye
Into The Pit
Souls of Black
D.N.R.
3 Days In Darkness

Pretty sick setlist if you ask me. Not a huge fan of Souls in Black, I'd have taken anything off of the last two albums or something of the first two.

I was waiting for The Formation of Damnation. It was still an awesome set though.

OraclesofAgony
07-10-2011, 04:30 PM

Whaaa? Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle is the shit. And they opened with the theme. And Facebones is referring to the little skit(s) in between songs.

kommie
07-10-2011, 04:36 PM

Yea, this is how I feel about Dethklok, I can't listen to the first album, but I love the second one.

metal01
07-10-2011, 04:40 PM
funny cuz I like the first one and was not to thrilled about the second one.

BloodoftheKings
07-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Yea, this is how I feel about Dethklok, I can't listen to the first album, but I love the second one.

I used to like the first album. Once I heard what they were really able to do I couldn't listen to the first one anymore.

Magson13
07-10-2011, 05:04 PM

They play what people want to hear. And most who know who they are, are kids who think Metalocalypse is the most brutal underground shit ever......

Sucks, but can't hate on them for tryna pay their bills, y'know?

elturtleboy
07-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Halo and Aesthetics of Hate are among my favorite songs from The Blackening. If they play Clenching the Fists of Dissent, I'm there, dammit.

They play what people want to hear. And most who know who they are, are kids who think Metalocalypse is the most brutal underground shit ever......

Sucks, but can't hate on them for tryna pay their bills, y'know?

The dude fucked up the whole set. They played a good half of both albums. Deththeme was first. Dethklok was great. Everyone else was Meh.

BloodoftheKings
07-10-2011, 06:26 PM
The dude fucked up the whole set. They played a good half of both albums. Deththeme was first. Dethklok was great. Everyone else was Meh.

I knew the Deth Theme part had to be wrong. If Dethklok was on the whole tour I probably would have made an effort to go. They're the best live band on the whole bill.

metal01
07-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Dethklok
1.Deththeme
2.Bloodlines
3.Briefcase Full Of Guts
4.Burn the Earth
5.Awaken
6.Birthday Dethday
7.Black Fire Upon Us
8.Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle
9.The Gears
10.Murmaider
11.Thunderhorse
12.Go Into The Water

rjturtle9
07-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Dethklok
1.Deththeme
2.Bloodlines
3.Briefcase Full Of Guts
4.Burn the Earth
5.Awaken
6.Birthday Dethday
7.Black Fire Upon Us
9.The Gears
10.Murmaider
11.Thunderhorse
12.Go Into The Water

Correct!

MPF
07-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Dethklok
1.Deththeme
2.Bloodlines
3.Briefcase Full Of Guts
4.Burn the Earth
5.Awaken
6.Birthday Dethday
7.Black Fire Upon Us
9.The Gears
10.Murmaider
11.Thunderhorse
12.Go Into The Water

Ending with Go Into The Water = PERFECTION!!!

metal01
07-10-2011, 07:54 PM
might seem stupid but am I the only one who makes a playlist on their ipod or computer of some of the setlists. I've done this for every mayhem, and its a nice mix for when I'm busting my ass at work.

BloodoftheKings
07-10-2011, 08:19 PM
might seem stupid but am I the only one who makes a playlist on their ipod or computer of some of the setlists. I've done this for every mayhem, and its a nice mix for when I'm busting my ass at work.

I do that for most shows I attend.

OraclesofAgony
07-10-2011, 08:29 PM
I do that for most shows I attend.

Ditto.

camby118
07-10-2011, 09:11 PM
According to someone on megadeth forums (though it could be short/outoforder/incomplete)
Trust
In My Darkest Hour
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Head Crusher
Public Enemy No. 1
Symphony Of Destruction
She-Wolf

Peace Sells
Holy Wars

BloodoftheKings
07-10-2011, 09:36 PM
According to someone on megadeth forums (though it could be short/outoforder/incomplete)
Trust
In My Darkest Hour
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Head Crusher
Public Enemy No. 1
Symphony Of Destruction
She-Wolf

Peace Sells
Holy Wars

They didn't even play this show.

NickLed19
07-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Yes they did.

Ape
07-10-2011, 10:04 PM
None of the sets really get me excited. I love summer festivals like this and have gone every year. I wasn't going to go until I saw hatebreed replaced trivium for Indy and decided to drive to that instead of the one here in town

rjturtle9
07-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Yes they did.

No they didn't. This was from tonight's show.

NickLed19
07-10-2011, 10:16 PM
No they didn't. This was from tonight's show.

Thats what I meant, I thought he was talking about tonight. He just posted it in this thread.

brutal_descent
07-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Trust
In My Darkest Hour
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Head Crusher
Public Enemy No. 1
Symphony Of Destruction
She-Wolf

Peace Sells
Holy Wars

No Darkest Hour, apart from that pretty accurate.

Sanitarium78
07-11-2011, 05:02 AM
Glad to see Disturbed are playing the exact same set that they played on Uproar and MAAW

They didn't do The Infection, Warrior or The Animal at uproar last year and they did a medley of songs from The Sickness last year to. Also they dropped Land Of Confusion and Stricken. Probably to make room for the newer songs. So there have been some changes since last summer.

I have serious doubts that Disturbed didn't open with Remnants.

It's an intro, so they don't "open" with it. As far as i'm conserned Asylum is the opening song.

jhdeity
07-11-2011, 04:29 PM
I love Halo and it is a great live song but I'm hoping they get tired of playing it and play Now I Lay Thee Down and Davidian in it's place. Or at least play NILTD in place of Beautiful Mourning.

Machine Head should be headlining the whole damn thing to me. They should be conscious of that and play songs that are going to get people screaming for a US headlining tour.

velvetgrass
07-11-2011, 04:37 PM
It's an intro, so they don't "open" with it. As far as i'm conserned Asylum is the opening song.

Well I would call it an intro if it was just played over the P.A. but the band sans David Draiman still has to pay their parts every night. So Remnants is the first song.

marker
07-11-2011, 07:32 PM
I hadn't seen Disturbed in five years,the last time I saw them was Ozzfest 06'.I also caught them at Ozzfest 03'.They played Remnants,and sounded near perfect throughout their set.I thought they delivered,and Godsmack was really good too.