San Manuel Amphitheatre, July 9, 2011

Capsizing the Sea
In Waves
The Deceived
Dusk Dismantled
Suffocating Sight
Inception of the End
Pull Harder on the Strings of Your Martyr

Their set got cut slightly short because Testament played like 15 minutes over their slot time, but not a bad set list. I've waited 3 years to circle pit to The Deceived again!

masterguy49
07-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Wtf No Rain or Like Light to Flies.
Those are my favorites :bouville:

Metal_Head
07-10-2011, 09:38 AM
That's a pretty disappointing set. Do you have any other side stage band setlists?

jd091
07-10-2011, 10:17 AM
The Decieved and Pull Harder are pretty sick, though no Light to Flies or Gunshot to the Head are dissapointing. I'll have to check out the new album when it comes out; they could potentially put on a cool headliner later this year for it.

renegadeaven
07-10-2011, 10:44 AM
I would have preferred some different songs but it was a good show. They did say they were switching it up today (for the Shoreline date) so we'll see.

That's a pretty disappointing set. Do you have any other side stage band setlists?

Nope. I was working for most of the day and didn't pay much attention.

metal01
07-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Its an ok setlist I understand they are under time constraints and are trying to play more moshable songs considering the other bands playing the venue with them but at the same time I feel like they are trying to play up a more death metal, bad word to use but I don't know what else to say, with their new album and their new drummer. I'm not a fan of his at all. He can play but it feels like somethings missing from the album recordings I've heard so far. I want Travis back on drums.

MrEight8
07-10-2011, 01:40 PM
trivium played another new song tho i know they played at least 3 new songs tho. and i got footage of it saying it

anyways great fuckin set tho. its a 35 mins set tho what do you expect

metal01
07-10-2011, 01:58 PM
yeah trivium played three new songs In Waves, Dusk Dismantled and Inception of the end.

metal01
07-10-2011, 01:58 PM
trivium played another new song tho i know they played at least 3 new songs tho. and i got footage of it saying it

anyways great fuckin set tho. its a 35 mins set tho what do you expect

If you have the show filmed I love to see it.

x-voltage
07-10-2011, 09:56 PM
I can't believe they aren't playing anything from Shogun. That's one of my top 10 favorite albums. And The Deceived and Suffocating Sight are terrible choices in my opinion. play Rain, Gunshot, To the Rats, Ignition, or anything off of Shogun in its place.

jd091
07-11-2011, 04:15 AM
I can't believe they aren't playing anything from Shogun. That's one of my top 10 favorite albums. And The Deceived and Suffocating Sight are terrible choices in my opinion. play Rain, Gunshot, To the Rats, Ignition, or anything off of Shogun in its place.

YOU ARE WRONG

MrEight8
07-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Trivium would played longer but Testament took the 15 mins so i love testament and Trivium.

so far its a good set and they are changing it up on the Mayhem tour.