PDA

View Full Version : vote for A7X's Uproar set(obscure as possible please)

Steev
07-08-2011, 09:55 PM
http://on.fb.me/rhtiWS

its chock full of idiots picking the same songs theyve played for the past year(and in some cases longer)

Dextrimental
07-08-2011, 10:03 PM
I voted as if I was seeing them, and yes, it looks like they are being cornered into a very standard setlist. I wish these kids realised how much of an opportunity they have here, to hear actual deep cuts from this bands catalogue live, probably for the last time for years to come.

BloodoftheKings
07-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Kids don't even listen to full albums. They don't know those songs.

Steev
07-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Kids don't even listen to full albums. They don't know those songs.

I know and its aggrivating, theyve even included their album of B Sides(meaning this could go REAL obscure) and these idiots are yammering about how they have to play "Unholy Confessions"(which they have played at every fucking show since 2003)

Dextrimental
07-08-2011, 10:17 PM
I know and its aggrivating, theyve even included their album of B Sides(meaning this could go REAL obscure) and these idiots are yammering about how they have to play "Unholy Confessions"(which they have played at every fucking show since 2003)

The only song that isn't on that list is their recent Mouth For War cover. Whats worse is, at least half of Avenged's fanbase KNOW all of those songs inside and out, its just its the annoying 14 year olds holding the majority of the vote. Such a shame, I really like Avenged Sevenfold, and I would love to see them do a 2 hour set of these obscurities.

Steev
07-08-2011, 10:20 PM
The only song that isn't on that list is their recent Mouth For War cover. Whats worse is, at least half of Avenged's fanbase KNOW all of those songs inside and out, its just its the annoying 14 year olds holding the majority of the vote. Such a shame, I really like Avenged Sevenfold, and I would love to see them do a 2 hour set of these obscurities.

well being Uproar itll only be an hour(20 songs will get picked but only 10 played each show)

its once again just a shame a great opportunity is ruined

Ape
07-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Can I just request waking the fallen in full?Lol

Addicted2metal
07-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I would wanna hear "I Won't See You Tonight part 1" I can't even remember the last time they played that song live.

300%_Density
07-09-2011, 12:47 AM
I atleast did my part in trying to get I Won't See You Tonight in there. I'll wait & see how this goes before deciding on this. The question is can Shadows actually do the old songs and make them sound good seeing that's kinda why they went hard rock from metalcore bc of his voice?

Ape
07-09-2011, 03:06 AM
I atleast did my part in trying to get I Won't See You Tonight in there. I'll wait & see how this goes before deciding on this. The question is can Shadows actually do the old songs and make them sound good seeing that's kinda why they went hard rock from metalcore bc of his voice?

I've seen them a bunch of times starting in 03. From 05 until 09 his voice was iffy but he seemed to be in good form on the 3 waking the fallen songs they played. Also there is some harsh vocals on the new album that also sounded good live so I don't see a problem in them doing older songs. I wouldn't expect anything off sounding the seventh trumpet though. Even early on right after waking the fallen you barely got any of those songs in the set.

Last time I saw I won't see you tonight was in 05

Steev
07-09-2011, 03:24 AM
I would wanna hear "I Won't See You Tonight part 1" I can't even remember the last time they played that song live.

I saw them do it in 2007, but sadly no part 2

I do have to say seeing them back in May his voice has improved greatly

makethemsuffer12
07-09-2011, 07:59 AM
I put Chapter 4, Remenissions, Eternal Rest, Radiant Eclipse, I Won't See You Tonight Pt. 2, Burn It Down, Trashed and Scattered, Critical Acclaim, Scream, and Flash of the Blade. Yeah that's not happening.

Steev
07-09-2011, 08:43 AM
Half of the songs I picked are on Waking The Fall(3 I've heard live already, but once each in the NINE times I've seen them)