PDA

View Full Version : Katatonia To Perform Entire 'Last Fair Deal' At North American Headlining Shows

DementedX14
07-07-2011, 05:29 PM
For you lucky bastards that have a chance to attend this event. Unfortunately I can't go anywhere close for this.:mad: :hecho:

Katatonia Statement:
"Yes, that's right folks! You might remember we pulled off the 'Last Fair Day Gone Night' tour in Europe earlier this spring to celebrate our 20th anniversary? Well, since the year ain't over yet, we figured we'd give you a special treat and extend this tour by taking it across the pond. This means that all six of our headlining sideshows (on the upcoming tour with OPETH in the fall) will consist of a long double set where we'll play you the 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down' album in its entirety followed by a 'best-of' surprise set. So we hope you come down and celebrate this anniversary with us while we still have the chance! We'll see you there!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/katatoniaus.jpg

SOURCE (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=160448)

DethMaiden
07-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Okay...so right now I'm supposed to be seeing Evergrey in Cleveland on the 23rd and Opeth/Katatonia in Columbus on the 26th. I'll be off school anyway...if I can find somewhere to crash in Cleveland I think I might try to see this too. :eek: :eek:

ShatteredFlame
07-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Rochester NY? :hmm: It's not impossible. I probably will hit 2 shows on the Opeth one anyway but I really wanna see a double Katatonia set.

ChildrenofSodom
07-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Okay...so right now I'm supposed to be seeing Evergrey in Cleveland on the 23rd and Opeth/Katatonia in Columbus on the 26th. I'll be off school anyway...if I can find somewhere to crash in Cleveland I think I might try to see this too. :eek: :eek:

1. Drive to Columbus after the show on the 25th.
2. Stay with me.
3. See the show on the 26th.
4. ???
5. Profit.

(am i doing it rite)

DethMaiden
07-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Can I stay with you the 23rd through the 26th? :lol:

EDIT: No but seriously

larvtard
07-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Guess I could make the Montreal show. I've never even listened to Katatonia before, though. I should probably give this album a spin then.

floydhunter9
07-07-2011, 09:09 PM
This is literally the best year to live in Rochester. I love the Montage so hard right now.

ravenheart
07-08-2011, 04:24 AM
I saw this tour earlier this year. Absolutely awesome. Well worth going if you can.

Rocco44
07-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Fuck, that would be awesome to see... lucky bastards... although I've seen them headline a couple times so I cant complain too much lol

HackedUpForBBQ
07-10-2011, 12:18 PM
This is literally the best year to live in Rochester. I love the Montage so hard right now.

I hear that, man..... the Montage has been getting some ridiculous shows for a place of that size

Derelict
07-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Fuck I'll be at a wedding about two hours from Rochester on that night - this makes me want to punch myself in the face repeatedly.