Cradle Robber
Age of Iniquity
Dismantle The Dictator
Conjuring the Cataclysm
Pull The Plug (Death cover)
Unattained
Exhumed Identity

source: me.

I'm too lazy to post a review. I might get around to doing it later on if i'm bored and anyone is interested.

brutal_descent
07-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Revocation:

Reanimaniac
Cradle Robber
Age of Iniquity
Dismantle The Dictator
Conjuring the Cataclysm
Unattained
Exhumed Identity

I'm too lazy to post a review. I might get around to doing it later on if i'm bored and anyone is interested.

Is this No-Cal or So-Cal? :confused:

Thanatos88
07-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Is this No-Cal or So-Cal? :confused:

So Cal, in the San Fernando valley.

brutal_descent
07-04-2011, 02:31 AM
So Cal, in the San Fernando valley.

Oh, okay! :D

larvtard
07-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Revocation:

Reanimaniac
Cradle Robber
Age of Iniquity
Dismantle The Dictator
Conjuring the Cataclysm
Unattained
Exhumed Identity

Was this an off-date? I hope so, because then I get to hear PULL THE FUCKING PLUG :bowdown:

Still baffles me that they'll play more songs from their debut than Existence, though.

metallicbrian666
07-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Three songs in a row with "____ The ____"

jd091
07-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Three songs in a row with "____ The ____"

Verb the Noun. It's popular with the scene fuckers these days ;)

Was this an off-date? I hope so, because then I get to hear PULL THE FUCKING PLUG :bowdown:

Still baffles me that they'll play more songs from their debut than Existence, though.

This! I would kill to see Revocation headline an off date. Perhaps more opportunities after the new album comes out? And that Death cover... :drool:

treghet
07-04-2011, 10:49 AM
This! I would kill to see Revocation headline an off date. Perhaps more opportunities after the new album comes out? And that Death cover... :drool:

They were the headlining band when I saw them and they only played one extra song, because we begged for an encore. It was "Anthem of the Betrayed".

hellawaits77ny
07-04-2011, 10:50 PM
How good are these guys live? They're playing w/ Toxic Holocaust in Boston when I'm on vacay in Cape Cod next month. Tix are only $12, so I was thinking about going.

jd091
07-05-2011, 05:20 AM
How good are these guys live? They're playing w/ Toxic Holocaust in Boston when I'm on vacay in Cape Cod next month. Tix are only $12, so I was thinking about going.

Metalsucks named Dave Davidson #1 modern metal guitarist, if that means anything to you.

christopher
07-05-2011, 05:23 AM

If anything, go to check out TH's set. Its always a good time with them.

larvtard
07-05-2011, 07:46 AM
They are AMAZING live :bowdown:

justinm4bama
07-07-2011, 09:31 PM

You REALLY need to see these guys especially since they're playing with Toxic Holocaust :drool: And for only $12?!