07-02-2011, 11:34 PM
1.Even Better Than The Real Thing
(Remix Version)
2.The Fly
3.Mysterious Ways
4.Until The End Of The World
5.I Will Follow
6.Get On Your Boots
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (With "The Wanderer" snippet)
8.Stay (Faraway, So Close!) (Acoustic Version)
9.Beautiful Day (With "Space Oddity" snippet)
10.Elevation
11.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12.Miss Sarajevo
13.Zooropa
14.City Of Blinding Lights
15.Vertigo
16.I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
17.Sunday Bloody Sunday :party:
18.Scarlet
19.Walk On (with "You'll Never Walk Alone" snippet)

Encore:

Desmond Tutu Speech

(Intro for Encore)

20.One
21.Where The Streets Have No Name (with "Amazing Grace" snippet as intro)

Encore 2:
22.Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23.With Or Without You
24.Moment of Surrender
25.All I Want Is You

One of the best concerts I have seen. Really awesome show.

The Ghost at Number One
07-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Format!

NickLed19
07-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Whats wrong?

christopher
07-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Whats wrong?

Failure at tags is the first thing to mind...

larvtard
07-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Format!

Jesus Christ man, shut up.

Maideneer
07-03-2011, 08:18 AM
http://www.u2gigs.com/ - I am a religious follower of this site, it will provide more details of this show as well. I was supposed to go to this show too, but plans came up, so my sister went instead. Can't wait to see them in NJ in a couple weeks!

NickLed19
07-03-2011, 09:12 AM

Really dude.

Sanitarium78
07-03-2011, 09:18 AM

Seriously? I've forgotten the tags before myself. You can't be that fuckin anal about shit. I don't even consider that part of the format.

If you forget the tags, a mod will come along and fix it. That's one of the things they're here for. He got the thread title right which is the main thing.

NickLed19
07-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Seriously? I've forgotten the tags before myself. You can't be that fuckin anal about shit. I don't even consider that part of the format.

If you forget the tags, a mod will come along and fix it. That's one of the things they're here for. He got the thread title right which is the main thing.

Yes, thank you good sir.

Anyway amazing show. If you have the chance to see them, you should.

adamclark52
07-03-2011, 03:19 PM
If that is there set-list in Toronto next Monday I will be a happy man. I could list about ten other songs I'd love to hear instead of some of the standards but that really is a great set.

es156
07-03-2011, 05:15 PM

Actually, it is great when people tag their own sets. I have enough work to do around here as it is. ;)

Having said that, tags have to be at least 3 characters, so we can't tag U2. And the problem with the title was that there were no spaces.

------

Anyway, I am really looking forward to finally getting to see U2, but I am tremendously disappointed that they have dropped 3 of the songs from The Unforgettable Fire that they played on previous legs of this tour. The title track and Bad are two of my favorite U2 songs and I was amazed that they were playing both of them. So I guess I would have to say that I prefer the set list from the previous leg.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Saw this tour way back in October of '09 at Cowboys Stadium. Great show. My first time to see them.

bigguytoo9
07-03-2011, 06:51 PM
some gems in there for sure

I Will Follow
STAY
Zooropa
Hold Me, Thrill me Kiss me Kill me

I saw U2 in 09 on this tour and they played "ULTRA VIOLET (light my way)" and it was phenominal. Bono had his LED steering wheel microphone and was putting it to good use.

tenchimyo
07-08-2011, 06:05 AM
I just think its odd that a U2 set list is posted in a (mostly) metal forum.
called Metal Set Lists.

(just sayin'. You like what you want, nothing wrong with that)

:allan: