PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Deathfest X

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

girnny777
12-02-2011, 06:09 PM
All the hotels close to the venue that I found are ridiculously expensive.

From MDF's facebook: "If you've found hotel prices in Baltimore during MDF weekend to be a load of shit, the Radisson downtown Baltimore is offering a discounted rate of $109/night for MDF attendees. To get this rate, call 410-539-8400 and mention "MDF". If any other hotels decide to give us a decent rate for MDF attendees, we'll let you know."

I just booked my room there today. 2 adults, 4 nights, came to just over $500 with taxes.

TheGrandWazoo40
12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
O.O holy shit that's expensive!

I would hate to see what the others are charging...

That's why I stick to the camping festies, lodging is included in your ticket price.

illuminatus917
12-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I would hate to see what the others are charging...

$109 per night is dirt cheap compared to what I saw.

I think I'll go ahead and try to book a room there in the next week or so. Assuming I don't decide to stay in DC and convert via metro.

TheGrandWazoo40
12-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Man, glad I have friends in most states I travel to so I can just crash on a couch for free. If not I usually find a kind stranger that is throwing a party and crash there.

ShatteredFlame
12-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Someone invite me to their rooms and we can split the costs. Please.

Dextrimental
12-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Man, glad I have friends in most states I travel to so I can just crash on a couch for free. If not I usually find a kind stranger that is throwing a party and crash there.

I almost had a french death metal band stay in my place for that very reason :lol:

TheGrandWazoo40
12-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Hell yeah dude, it's the way of the ter.

Dextrimental
12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
It is, luckily I am in your situation, anywhere away from Dublin in Ireland I have somewhere to crash, anywhere that may host a good touring band anyway, but occasionally a band can get stuck and because I'm only an hour away from Dublin, I do volunteer to have them crash on my floor or whatever. I've collected and held onto gear and merch for bands before if they were due to arrive way early for whatever reason.

TheGrandWazoo40
12-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Nice. Good karma coming your way!

GarageMetal468
12-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Only 50 4-day passes and 20 Thursday passes left. MDF's page says that this is probably the last week to get them before they're gone completely.

GO!

Sepultura69
12-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Goddammit

GODDAMMIT.

I'm torn between going to this or All Tomorrows Party fest in U.K

I mean I know 90% of the people on this board would say I am stupid for even having to think and decided on which fest to go to because we all know that MDF X is the ultimate winner, but it's not so much that I don't wanna go. Hell I would much rather go to this than the other fest, plus London is like a 12 hour flight from here. The main reason i would have a much more difficult time at MDF X is because I would be going myself with no one to go with and I don't really like the idea of being in the middle of Baltimore by myself, in my own room with no one else to hang out with or talk to. And the last thing i wanna do is bug one of you guys for splitting/costs/rooming and ect. Atleast In London i have a cuzin who lives there and I can just crash at her place and probably use little no funds while I am there. BUT i WOULD much rather go to this epic beautiful fest(more specificly, the last two dates).

Decisions decisions. :hecho: :flame: :confused:

Hell i might just man it up and go to this and just do it SOLO even though It would be nice to have a companion

GarageMetal468
12-05-2011, 10:19 AM
You do know how many people from this board are going, right? And if anything, you could hang out with me and the Chicago people that are going! We haven't figured out rooms yet, hell, I might be splitting one with logan and some others but you will NOT be alone when you are there. Trust me on this.

daimonos
12-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Sep, I feel that you and I would have a hell of a time.

larvtard
12-05-2011, 11:37 AM
Sep, I feel that you and I would have a hell of a time.

getting :stoned:

daimonos
12-05-2011, 02:40 PM
getting :stoned:

Not necessarily, he just seems like the kinda guy who would rage all day :lol:

christopher
12-05-2011, 02:55 PM
I want to party with all you guys :snivel:

larvtard
12-05-2011, 03:07 PM
And I want to get drunk with chris topher! :rocker:

illuminatus917
12-05-2011, 03:11 PM
And I want to see the sights, explore Baltimore, go to museums, take the metro into DC, and actually remember this weekend.

christopher
12-05-2011, 03:12 PM
And I want to get drunk with chris topher! :rocker:

I'll bring us a handle of Sailor Jerry as long as you don't pee on me haha:tongue:

larvtard
12-05-2011, 03:29 PM
I'll bring us a handle of Sailor Jerry as long as you don't pee on me haha:tongue:

With your drinking behavior, I doubt a handle between you and me will last four nights ;)

masterguy49
12-05-2011, 04:28 PM
SEP!!!! You should go so we can party like true iranian bros :rocker:

How could you be alone with a fellow Iranian?

John The Drummer
12-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Just got my ticket in the mail today! Super stoked.

idrinkwine732
12-05-2011, 11:39 PM
And I want to see the sights, explore Baltimore, go to museums, take the metro into DC, and actually remember this weekend.

The metro doesn't go out to Baltimore, just thought you should know so you don't plan on it when you go in.

I know DC really well, so if you want some ideas on places to go, just ask. I'll be at the fest too, so we'd talk then also.

Getting excited. I think I'm gonna get my reservations settled this week. Anyone still outstanding on a place to stay?

ShatteredFlame
12-06-2011, 06:28 AM
I don't have any reservations yet, and i have to wait 2 weeks to work things out with my parents. So yeah, it would be cool if someone could keep me in mind for a little longer.

larvtard
12-06-2011, 06:50 AM
I don't have any reservations yet, and i have to wait 2 weeks to work things out with my parents. So yeah, it would be cool if someone could keep me in mind for a little longer.

You're always in my mind :lovedup:

Is there anyone here that's only going Friday-Sunday? Because I doubt I can make it Thursday, and since I'm booking the room, I gotta keep that in account.

John The Drummer
12-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Got my hotel reserved!! Just need to talk to one of my other friends, she if she wants to come for sure, then flights will be booked. Going to be radikvlt.

masterguy49
12-06-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm already staying with a few friends, so I don't think i can stay with any of you guys :(

But I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you :rocker:

idrinkwine732
12-06-2011, 12:05 PM

Last year I stayed at the HI Baltimore, which is about 5 blocks away and is suuuper cheap. You stay in a hostel room and the entire place is filled with death fest goers, and it's really fun. I talked metal with everyone there when I wasnt at the fest. I'm thinking I'll do the same again this year, and if you're interested, I can make sure we can chill in the same room.

larvtard
12-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Last year I stayed at the HI Baltimore, which is about 5 blocks away and is suuuper cheap. You stay in a hostel room and the entire place is filled with death fest goers, and it's really fun. I talked metal with everyone there when I wasnt at the fest. I'm thinking I'll do the same again this year, and if you're interested, I can make sure we can chill in the same room.

Yeah, you know, that's not a bad idea. It's only 70 bucks a night for my brother and me (35 a bed). If you guys want I can include you in the room when I book it, just let me know. I doubt the hostel will sell out?

also, is it really uncomfortable or whatever? Why is it so cheap?

mastodon421
12-06-2011, 12:35 PM
You're always in my mind :lovedup:

Is there anyone here that's only going Friday-Sunday? Because I doubt I can make it Thursday, and since I'm booking the room, I gotta keep that in account.

If I do go (which is pretty unlikely), I am only going Friday-Sunday. With all of you guys looking for a room though, that might improve my chances of going. One of my friends and myself still want to go, it was just the hotel's being so fucking expensive and the drive from Massachusetts would be so much money that I am leaning towards not going.

illuminatus917
12-06-2011, 12:43 PM
The metro doesn't go out to Baltimore, just thought you should know so you don't plan on it when you go in.

I know DC really well, so if you want some ideas on places to go, just ask. I'll be at the fest too, so we'd talk then also.

It did as recently as four or five years ago (I think). I swear I remember taking a train up to Baltimore one time when I went to DC. Maybe it wasn't the metro, though.

I know DC fairly well too, I've been to a number of museums and sights there, but I've yet to go to the Holocaust Museum and I'm dying to go. And I really want to go back to Air and Space.

larvtard
12-06-2011, 12:56 PM
If I do go (which is pretty unlikely), I am only going Friday-Sunday. With all of you guys looking for a room though, that might improve my chances of going. One of my friends and myself still want to go, it was just the hotel's being so fucking expensive and the drive from Massachusetts would be so much money that I am leaning towards not going.

Yo dude, have you heard of the Megabus? It's what I took to Boston for a dollar. Leave thursday night from boston at 1130, get to DC 930 the next morning, then transfer to Baltimore at 1015, you'll arrive 1135. As long as you book a couple months in advance it won't cost you more than 5 bucks roundtrip.

Unfortunately, because I'll probably have to attend my brother's graduation on Thursday night, we'll have to fly up Friday morning :mad:

mastodon421
12-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Yo dude, have you heard of the Megabus? It's what I took to Boston for a dollar. Leave thursday night from boston at 1130, get to DC 930 the next morning, then transfer to Baltimore at 1015, you'll arrive 1135. As long as you book a couple months in advance it won't cost you more than 5 bucks roundtrip.

Unfortunately, because I'll probably have to attend my brother's graduation on Thursday night, we'll have to fly up Friday morning :mad:

No I haven't, but I will definitely look into that. I need to talk to my friend again then decide if I'm going or not. Thanks for the info Ben:rocker:

GarageMetal468
12-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Thursday tickets are SOLD OUT

4 day passes are probably very low at this point!

larvtard
12-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Well, my mom says she would be cool with me going up by myself, even without my brother (I mean, she said she wasn't happy about it, especially because, and I quote, "you guys may be rapists"). But at this point I don't have access to 180 dollars for another week, and by that time 4-day tix will definitely be sold out. Oh well, it's 75 less bucks for me. And this way my brother can tag along. I just wish he didn't have graduation, because now I have to fly up :bouville:

masterguy49
12-08-2011, 12:59 PM
(I mean, she said she wasn't happy about it, especially because, and I quote, "you guys may be rapists").

Damn, she figured me out.

Just remind your mom, there are better looking people here I could rape (like myself).

Wizzbang11
12-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, my mom says she would be cool with me going up by myself, even without my brother (I mean, she said she wasn't happy about it, especially because, and I quote, "you guys may be rapists"). But at this point I don't have access to 180 dollars for another week, and by that time 4-day tix will definitely be sold out. Oh well, it's 75 less bucks for me. And this way my brother can tag along. I just wish he didn't have graduation, because now I have to fly up :bouville:

4 day passes sold out 1 day ago.

Also you should let me stay in your room.

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2011, 02:14 PM

I wouldn't tell my mom "I'm going with a guy I met on the internet". When I saw Kvelertak in October my mom was flipping out over me going to Brooklyn by myself and said she wouldn't let me go unless I was traveling with someone else so I got Shatteredflame to travel with me. When I was explaining to my mom who I was going with I said "he's a guy I know from going to shows" and she was fine with that.

bt11763
12-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't tell my mom "I'm going with a guy I met on the internet". When I saw Kvelertak in October my mom was flipping out over me going to Brooklyn by myself and said she wouldn't let me go unless I was traveling with someone else so I got Shatteredflame to travel with me. When I was explaining to my mom who I was going with I said "he's a guy I know from going to shows" and she was fine with that.

you're lucky i was too drunk to rape you.

on the topic of rape, i'll rape someone for a thursday ticket. i hate being so short sighted with cash

BloodoftheKings
12-08-2011, 04:41 PM
you're lucky i was too drunk to rape you.

Good, there was already one guy trying to rape me that night.

on the topic of rape, i'll rape someone for a thursday ticket. i hate being so short sighted with cash

So do you mean you will rape someone and steal their ticket, or find someone with a thursday ticket who's into rape to trade you their ticket in exchange for you fulfilling their fantasies?

larvtard
12-08-2011, 04:53 PM
So do you mean you will rape someone and steal their ticket, or find someone with a thursday ticket who's into rape to trade you their ticket in exchange for you fulfilling their fantasies?

:lol: that's what i thought at first

anyways, while that was good advice back there, I don't it really applies in this here situation.

daimonos
12-08-2011, 05:33 PM
:lol: that's what i thought at first

anyways, while that was good advice back there, I don't it really applies in this here situation.

tell them people from your school are going?

John The Drummer
12-09-2011, 01:50 PM
4 day passes sold out 1 day ago.

FUUUUUUUUU- :mad:
My friend wanted to go but wasn't sure how her schedule would look in May due to school. I'm sure they'll release some more.... maybe.... big concerts tend to do that.

Natrlhi
12-09-2011, 02:20 PM
(I mean, she said she wasn't happy about it, especially because, and I quote, "you guys may be rapists").:lol: I've never heard of college-aged kids going online to find other kids their same age, size, strength and experience level to rape. Methinks your mom needs to lay off the Dateline NBC.

It's the creepy old fucks like me that you really need to worry about. :eyes: ;) :eyes:

4 day passes sold out 1 day ago.Some of us folks call that day..."yesterday".

moobys37
12-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Some of us folks call that day..."yesterday".

But yesterday was Thursday..Thursday!

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 02:44 PM
:lol: I've never heard of college-aged kids going online to find other kids their same age, size, strength and experience level to rape. Methinks your mom needs to lay off the Dateline NBC.

It's the creepy old fucks like me that you really need to worry about. :eyes: ;) :eyes:

Well she doesn't know the ages of people on the site but still, why would rapist go for 19 year olds?

Natrlhi
12-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Well she doesn't know the ages of people on the site but still, why would rapist go for 19 year olds?My point was more like why would the rapist BE a 19 year old. :lol:

BloodoftheKings
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM
My point was more like why would the rapist BE a 19 year old. :lol:

I know, that's why I said "she doesn't know the ages of the people on this site".

John The Drummer
12-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Are we going to have an epic Metalsetlists.com meet up/after party!?

RAZOR
12-09-2011, 06:46 PM
So plans have for the most part have been squared away, and I'll be going Saturday and Sunday! I can't wait to meet everyone. :lovedup: :D

larvtard
12-09-2011, 06:50 PM
If anyone wants to room with my brother, Dayan (wizzbang), and I, we are staying at a hostel five blocks away. 35 a night.

*we're doing the 3-day*

ShatteredFlame
12-09-2011, 08:14 PM
is the option only for 3-day goers?

GarageMetal468
12-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Are we going to have an epic Metalsetlists.com meet up/after party!?

Of course! We'll have to start organizing it at the beginning of May to make sure who's going what days though.

larvtard
12-09-2011, 10:11 PM
is the option only for 3-day goers?

Yeah. Well, if you're going 4 days I'll still let you stay in our room if ya want.

idrinkwine732
12-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Yeah, you know, that's not a bad idea. It's only 70 bucks a night for my brother and me (35 a bed). If you guys want I can include you in the room when I book it, just let me know. I doubt the hostel will sell out?

also, is it really uncomfortable or whatever? Why is it so cheap?

If anyone wants to room with my brother, Dayan (wizzbang), and I, we are staying at a hostel five blocks away. 35 a night.

*we're doing the 3-day*

You made the right choice pretty much, it's the bomb.

It's not uncomfortable, but it's not very nice. After each night you just will crash on anything. It's cheap because of the amount of people they fit in each room. The room I was in had about 10 fest goers.

I'd like to stay with you guys, but I'm going all 4 days. What I might do is book the room with you guys for the 3 days then book a one night stay in one of the other rooms for Thursday night.

I'm not sure how the joint booking goes, have you looked into it?

daimonos
12-10-2011, 01:02 PM

It's not uncomfortable, but it's not very nice. After each night you just will crash on anything. It's cheap because of the amount of people they fit in each room. The room I was in had about 10 fest goers.

I'd like to stay with you guys, but I'm going all 4 days. What I might do is book the room with you guys for the 3 days then book a one night stay in one of the other rooms for Thursday night.

I can possibly book a room with you on thursday. I need to get cracking on figuring out my situation.

larvtard
12-10-2011, 01:02 PM

Yeah, that sounds like a killer idea. What I don't understand though, is on the website, it asks how many people are in your party - if I said 4, would they give us a separate room or do they put other parties in the room as well?

idrinkwine732
12-10-2011, 05:18 PM
I can possibly book a room with you on thursday. I need to get cracking on figuring out my situation.
Yeah, me too. Especially while I still have at least some money. I'll look into it. It'd be much cheaper to book both of us in a room with about 8 others, and it doesn't really matter, you don't spend much time there.
Yeah, that sounds like a killer idea. What I don't understand though, is on the website, it asks how many people are in your party - if I said 4, would they give us a separate room or do they put other parties in the room as well?If you said 4, you'd have the option to get a room for just us at a more expensive price or to have us split a room with 6 others.

That was the impression I got when I was booking last year. You can get certain rooms for private groups.

larvtard
12-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah, me too. Especially while I still have at least some money. I'll look into it. It'd be much cheaper to book both of us in a room with about 8 others, and it doesn't really matter, you don't spend much time there.
If you said 4, you'd have the option to get a room for just us at a more expensive price or to have us split a room with 6 others.

That was the impression I got when I was booking last year. You can get certain rooms for private groups.

Private room for metalsetlists members :lovedup:

No, but seriously, let's entertain this idea for a second. Friday night-sunday night (wine can figure out where he daimonos and shatteredflame are staying the night before).

The only room available had 7 beds for us. This is what I'm thinking:

me
my brother (he's 18)
wine
shatteredflame
daimonos
wizzbang

That's 6, if one more person wants to hop on then I'll let wine book the room now.

Nater
12-10-2011, 06:00 PM
The more I read this topic the more I think someone should do a documentary on this festival. I mean from following bands playing the show and setting this entire thing up to the fans and how they all manage to come together to rock out and all the places they crash at and just the general vibe of the entire thing.

ShatteredFlame
12-10-2011, 06:04 PM
The more I read this topic the more I think someone should do a documentary on this festival. I mean from following bands playing the show and setting this entire thing up to the fans and how they all manage to come together to rock out and all the places they crash at and just the general vibe of the entire thing.

they do have movies of the past 2 years with interviews and live band footage but they are awful cause the creators are just a mess.

treghet
12-10-2011, 06:09 PM
they do have movies of the past 2 years with interviews and live band footage but they are awful cause the creators are just a mess.

Yep... I watched a few minutes of the last one and couldn't believe how horrible it was.

Nater
12-10-2011, 06:21 PM

I was aiming more towards one of those semi-professional releases where they actually put effort and time into it.

ShatteredFlame
12-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Yep... I watched a few minutes of the last one and couldn't believe how horrible it was.

They owe me both for free but I don't even want them. The creators bitch at people on the MDF board who try to give them constructive criticism too.

I was aiming more towards one of those semi-professional releases where they actually put effort and time into it.

Well that's what the MDF bookers want but unfortunately they hired the wrong guys to do it.

idrinkwine732
12-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Private room for metalsetlists members :lovedup:

No, but seriously, let's entertain this idea for a second. Friday night-sunday night (wine can figure out where he daimonos and shatteredflame are staying the night before).

The only room available had 7 beds for us. This is what I'm thinking:

me
my brother (he's 18)
wine
shatteredflame
daimonos
wizzbang

That's 6, if one more person wants to hop on then I'll let wine book the room now.

Sure, that works fine. If a 7th joins, I'll do it.

For the fees, I think I would have to pay the deposit now and you guys would all just pay me back come check in time. You guys all have tickets, right?

larvtard
12-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Sure, that works fine. If a 7th joins, I'll do it.

For the fees, I think I would have to pay the deposit now and you guys would all just pay me back come check in time. You guys all have tickets, right?

Awesome! No, I'll probably get mine next saturday when I'm home and I have access to more than a hundred bucks.

oh, and what I meant was 7 beds was the maximum they are offering us. We can still get 6.

idrinkwine732
12-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Just make sure you get tickets before we go through the hostel reservations, we all want to make sure we're getting in the venue. I reserved around late January last year, so time isn't really an issue.

6 beds sounds great. It seems like the max they'll book online is 5 at a time, but I'll call them and see what's up.

street_burial
12-11-2011, 08:59 AM
yep. doesnt look like i'll be able to go :(

GarageMetal468
12-11-2011, 09:16 AM
So from the looks of it, the people going are:

Me
daimonos
larvtard (3 days)
masterguy49
idrinkwine32
Wizzbang
ShatteredFlame
JohnTheDrummer
RAZOR (last 2 days)
Sepultura69 (? :snivel: )

Anyone else I'm missing? Or who else is going for partial days?

Sepultura69
12-11-2011, 09:33 AM

Me
daimonos
larvtard (3 days)
masterguy49
idrinkwine32
Wizzbang
ShatteredFlame
JohnTheDrummer
RAZOR (last 2 days)
Sepultura69 (? :snivel: )

In all honesty. From the bottom of my balls, I really want to go to this epic fest and hang out with some you awesome people(the only person on that list that I have met in person is Idrinkwine32, wouldn't mind saying whats up again bro). Anyways, i just got into a pretty brutal car accident on my way to work, yesterday morning. Pretty horrific accident, and yes it was ALL ENTIRELY my fault, don't wanna get into details but sadly I'm stuck with my CHEVROlegs for the time being and got no way of transportation WHAT SO EVER, so all my funds right now is currently going into the "get my car back 100% As fast as fucking possible before the year ends" Funds, sounds fun? I just can't live without my car. It's like my 2nd girlfriend that will never leave me. I would go insane without my car. It's helped me a lot so much in my life, from getting to the most epic shows that I have attended to getting laid by chicks that I would have probably never met had it not been me driving to random long distances to parties/meeting new people ec, ec and ect,

Sorry for the lame post guys, but I will keep you updated as soon as possible, and like I said earlier, if I go to this I would be going to the last 2 days. Keep you guys updated.

I gotta call my insurance company now so i can let them know the 411 on what went down :eyes:

Also would just like everyone to know for the time being that I am extremely jealous that some of you guys are going to this fest. I wish we got these kind of fests instead of Warp Tours and Lame-hem fests and poop shoots :hmm:

EDIT: Damn, I Never thought i would have to see the day that I have to ask people for rides to work or other places. I haven't asked to get a ride for work or a ride for any place in general in almost 5 years. I mean yeah if I didn't feel like driving or if my friends wanted to come get me...but not by force or in a situation where you have no fucking choice...goddamn...i USUALLY never use this term as it's super fucking lame and cliche but I gotta say for the time being

FML

masterguy49
12-11-2011, 09:47 AM
In all honesty. From the bottom of my balls, I really want to go to this epic fest and hang out with some you awesome people(the only person on that list that I have met in person is Idrinkwine32, wouldn't mind saying whats up again bro). Anyways, i just got into a pretty brutal car accident on my way to work, yesterday morning. Pretty horrific accident, and yes it was ALL ENTIRELY my fault, don't wanna get into details but sadly I'm stuck with my CHEVROlegs for the time being and got no way of transportation WHAT SO EVER, so all my funds right now is currently going into the "get my car back 100% As fast as fucking possible before the year ends" Funds, sounds fun? I just can't live without my car. It's like my 2nd girlfriend that will never leave me. I would go insane without my car. It's helped me a lot so much in my life, from getting to the most epic shows that I have attended to getting laid by chicks that I would have probably never met had it not been me driving to random long distances to parties/meeting new people ec, ec and ect,

Sorry for the lame post guys, but I will keep you updated as soon as possible, and like I said earlier, if I go to this I would be going to the last 2 days. Keep you guys updated.

I gotta call my insurance company now so i can let them know the 411 on what went down :eyes:

Also would just like everyone to know for the time being that I am extremely jealous that some of you guys are going to this fest. I wish we got these kind of fests instead of Warp Tours and Lame-hem fests and poop shoots :hmm:

EDIT: Damn, I Never thought i would have to see the day that I have to ask people for rides to work or other places. I haven't asked to get a ride for work or a ride for any place in general in almost 5 years. I mean yeah if I didn't feel like driving or if my friends wanted to come get me...but not by force or in a situation where you have no fucking choice...goddamn...i USUALLY never use this term as it's super fucking lame and cliche but I gotta say for the time being

FML

That sucks hard man, I really hope everything gets fixed up soon. Don't worry everything works out in the end :D Hopefully you'll be able to work this out and end up making the fest :rocker:

bt11763
12-11-2011, 10:04 AM

i'm open to both. also, what are the details for that hostel? my friend and i are looking to go down but we don't have tickets yet, so we might just make arrangements on our own

larvtard
12-11-2011, 10:09 AM
i'm open to both. also, what are the details for that hostel? my friend and i are looking to go down but we don't have tickets yet, so we might just make arrangements on our own

details for hostel (http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostels-HI---Baltimore-060142.en.htm)

Wizzbang

He hasn't bought tix yet so I'd assume he's only going 3 days as well.

RAZOR
12-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Moobys is going all 4 days too!

John The Drummer
12-14-2011, 01:12 PM
My friends informed about the "MDF Party Crew".... this sounds too awesome.

Glow sticks?
Banana suits?
OMG YES!

mankvill
12-14-2011, 01:18 PM

Glow sticks?
Banana suits?
OMG YES!

They do it every year! :party:

street_burial
12-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Im going to try and get a Thursday ticket when March comes around. If i do end up going you can expect me to be in a Gumby costume.

idrinkwine732
12-14-2011, 02:57 PM
If you have any questions about it, ask me, I did it last year and it was a breeze.
Moobys is going all 4 days too!

:lovedup:

GarageMetal468
12-14-2011, 09:07 PM

Glow sticks?
Banana suits?
OMG YES!

I was in a ketchup bottle costume this past year. I think everyone who saw the party bands knew who I was :lol:

Wizzbang11
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
details for hostel (http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostels-HI---Baltimore-060142.en.htm)

He hasn't bought tix yet so I'd assume he's only going 3 days as well.

Yeah I don't have a 4 day ticket sadly, really wanted to see Autopsy.
Actually, I've got like no money due to the shit I lost on Rites so I'm going to wait till christmas to try and get some cash, at which point I'll see if there are still 3 day passes. Ive got some credit on airfare so it shouldn't be that bad.

schwenger
12-31-2011, 07:45 AM
Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to post on here. I also post on the smnnews death metal and mdf forums as well under the same handle (schwenger).

This is going to be my 4th year of MDF in a row and can't wait. I was the dude who dressed up in the surgeon costume this year and look forward to all the crazy shit again this year.

GarageMetal468
12-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to post on here. I also post on the smnnews detah metal and mdf forums as well under the same handle (schwenger).

This is going to be my 4th year of MDF in a row and can't wait. I was the dude who dressed up in the surgeon costume this year and look forward to all the crazy shit again this year.

I saw you this past year! I was the guy in the ketchup costume.

scream4icecream
12-31-2011, 01:57 PM
I saw both you guys last year! I'll be the guy dressed up as Jesus this year if anybody cares to say hello

VoidFlame
01-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Due to a number of reasons, there have been a few changes:

First of all, Interment have to cancel their appearance at MDF, as one of the members must attend to some personal family issues around the time of MDF.

Please note that Black Witchery will now be playing on Saturday instead of Friday.

Also, due to the tour schedule for YOB in May, they will now be playing on Sunday instead of Saturday.

No other band(s) will be announced. When we added Nasum to MDF a few months ago, we were already at our cut off number of bands to book.

Kinda sad Interment dropped, but it's cool having YOB play the same day as Saint Vitus, Cough and Electric Wizard. I hope there won't be any more cancellations...

Natrlhi
01-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Anyone else I'm missing? Or who else is going for partial days?I'm still considering it.

Saturday and / or Sunday would be the most probable days. I definitely can't make the whole fest, unfortunately. :(

GarageMetal468
01-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Kinda sad Interment dropped, but it's cool having YOB play the same day as Saint Vitus, Cough and Electric Wizard. I hope there won't be any more cancellations...

Pretty much this, I had checked out Interment not too long ago and liked what I heard. But yeah, YOB fits the Sunday lineup a LOT more.

VoidFlame
01-06-2012, 08:01 AM

I'm going all 4 days, with ThrashManiac and two other friends. :rocker:
I hope seeing some of you guys there!

GarageMetal468
01-06-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm going all 4 days, with ThrashManiac and two other friends. :rocker:
I hope seeing some of you guys there!

Hell yeah, and don't worry, we'll figure out a meet up spot/time as the festival approaches!

Sepultura69
01-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Saturday and / or Sunday would be the most probable days. I definitely can't make the whole fest, unfortunately. :(

This. I am also trying to make it for the last two days. Sadly i'm still working on getting my car out of the shop, I posted awhile back on this thread that I got into a pretty brutal car accident(all my fault by the way :hmm:). So Once I get my shit together with my car I'm a start working on going to this. I hope there are still tix available for the last two and if worst comes to worst, I'll just go to the last show IF it gets to a point where I won't make it to both. :hmm:

xa123
01-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Like I said on facebook it's too bad that Interment dropped but if it's the worse cancellation we're going to have, I'm fine with that.

I was also hoping to see Black Witchery finishing the day inside on friday and Archgoat doing the same on saturday but now they're on the same day. I just hope they play at night and inside, it would be so perfect, it wouldn't be the same mood if they play during the day.

Hopefully they play after the headliners! Now I hope Ghoul or Morgion closes the show on friday!

RAZOR
01-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm only going Saturday and Sunday, so I'm excited that Black Witchery was switched to Saturday. :party:

MikeConnor123
01-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Hopefully they play after the headliners! Now I hope Ghoul or Morgion closes the show on friday!

They put on facebook the day nasum was announced that they'll be closing the show on friday

xa123
01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Oh I guess I didn't catch that part. Actually I completely forgot about Nasum being on the bill :eyes:

schwenger
01-06-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm pretty sure the announcement just said they were headlining the inside stage on Friday.

xa123
01-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Inhale, Exhale. Yes, Nasum will be back in 2012 for a run of farewell shows, and YES, they are confirmed for MDF X! They will be playing on Friday, May 25th. http://nasum.com/2012/

That's what they said on facebook so unless they said something else elsewhere, I guess Nasum could play at any time.

John The Drummer
01-07-2012, 11:08 AM
I cannot wait to see Absu and Brujeria! Everytime Brujeria has came to Seattle I've missed it. And Absu, well, that self explanitory.

masterguy49
01-22-2012, 11:12 PM
Just throwing this out here, but some dude from Philly I met at the show tonight said that he's been hearing rumors that King Diamond would be a surprise addition to the line up a few weeks before the show or something. There may be no legitimacy or anything and I don't want to be like the Mayhem fest kids, but I'm just putting it out there cause I haven't heard anything about it until now.

girnny777
01-23-2012, 05:41 AM
Just throwing this out here, but some dude from Philly I met at the show tonight said that he's been hearing rumors that King Diamond would be a surprise addition to the line up a few weeks before the show or something. There may be no legitimacy or anything and I don't want to be like the Mayhem fest kids, but I'm just putting it out there cause I haven't heard anything about it until now.

Jesus Christ, I would fucking die right now if that happened.

GarageMetal468
01-23-2012, 06:11 AM

People have been requesting to get him/Mercyful Fate on there for some time now... wouldn't surprise me if it happened. But until then, I (and you should all too) treat this as nothing but speculation.

masterguy49
01-23-2012, 07:51 AM
People have been requesting to get him/Mercyful Fate on there for some time now... wouldn't surprise me if it happened. But until then, I (and you should all too) treat this as nothing but speculation.

Yeah, I'm not expecting much. But if it happened it would kick ass.

MikeConnor123
01-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Just throwing this out here, but some dude from Philly I met at the show tonight said that he's been hearing rumors that King Diamond would be a surprise addition to the line up a few weeks before the show or something.

Do you know who told you this? Or remember what the dude looked like? becuase i goto a lot of philly shows and ill know how legit this could possibly be just by knowing who it came from

Epidemic Reign
01-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I was about to say that the idea of King Diamond making an appearance was absolutely ridiculous, but...

I thought I was in the Mayhem thread :lol:

scream4icecream
01-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Do you know who told you this? Or remember what the dude looked like? becuase i goto a lot of philly shows and ill know how legit this could possibly be just by knowing who it came from

lol Mike Connor, we both know who it was and he's the same guy trying to book Inquisition at JR's bar again. btw this is the other Mike from MDF last year.

ps, MikeConnor123 and myself, along with our roommates are going to attempt to drink 666 beers. Because you know, Satan. Anyway, feel free to say hello, i'll be dressed up as Jesus a majority of the weekend.

GarageMetal468
01-23-2012, 05:44 PM
lol Mike Connor, we both know who it was and he's the same guy trying to book Inquisition at JR's bar again.

...is that a good thing or a bad thing?

scream4icecream
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM
...is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Oh it's great if you like Inquisition, which i'm inclined to believe most people on this forum do and even better if you'd love to see them in a small ass place like JR's bar (never been but heard it's like packing sardines), but it'd be fair to say that the potential promoter for this show is delusional

GarageMetal468
01-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Oh it's great if you like Inquisition, which i'm inclined to believe most people on this forum do and even better if you'd love to see them in a small ass place like JR's bar (never been but heard it's like packing sardines), but it'd be fair to say that the potential promoter for this show is delusional

:lol: I meant for MDF and the whole King Diamond thing.

scream4icecream
01-23-2012, 05:50 PM
:lol: I meant for MDF and the whole King Diamond thing.

Haha oh. Well if this is the guy saying King Diamond is getting booked on MDF then there's no way it will happen, there are better odds of exhuming Chuck Schuldiner and having the original line-up of Death play then this guy being right I would think. I hope he is though but I really don't believe it

schwenger
01-24-2012, 04:02 PM
KD/MF were asked to play MDF several times but had to turn it down due to his health issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he played MDF 2013 but 2012 is already full to add that.

masterguy49
01-24-2012, 04:10 PM

Well he looked like Charles Manson and he barely had any teeth if it helps :lol:

GarageMetal468
01-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately, THE DAY EVERYTHING BECAME NOTHING have to cancel their appearance at MDF X, as one of the members has a commitment that he can't get out of around the time of MDF. The band tried to find a fill in for the upcoming US shows, but had no success.

MORBID SAINT have been added to the Saturday show of MDF X.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

masterguy49
01-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately, THE DAY EVERYTHING BECAME NOTHING have to cancel their appearance at MDF X, as one of the members has a commitment that he can't get out of around the time of MDF. The band tried to find a fill in for the upcoming US shows, but had no success.

MORBID SAINT have been added to the Saturday show of MDF X.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES. :drool:

:rocker: I never thought I'd see them! :rocker:

Edit: Upset TDEBN is gone, but I'm much more into Morbid Saint, so this is good news for me.

xa123
01-31-2012, 07:11 PM
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO AWESOME

Awesome replacement band!:rocker::rocker::rocker:

RAZOR
01-31-2012, 07:38 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :party: :party:

illuminatus917
01-31-2012, 10:10 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :party: :party:

That's almost enough to tip the scale in favor of regretting not buying a Saturday ticket.

treghet
01-31-2012, 10:18 PM
That's almost enough to tip the scale in favor of regretting not buying a Saturday ticket.

You didn't regret it already? :hecho:

illuminatus917
01-31-2012, 10:19 PM
You didn't regret it already? :hecho:

Nope. :)

EDIT: Dragged Into Sunlight is the biggest attraction that day. Now Morbid Saint is the second biggest.

christopher
01-31-2012, 11:03 PM
Nope. :)

EDIT: Dragged Into Sunlight is the biggest attraction that day. Now Morbid Saint is the second biggest.

I...don't...know what to say...You used to be awesome in my book cause you love Doc Watson. You don't like Archgoat, Brujeria, Winter, Morbid Angel, Horna, Tsjuder, Black Witchery, Noothgrush, Hellbastard, Bloody Phoenix or Haemorrhage??? That would be such a perfect day for me:hecho:

illuminatus917
01-31-2012, 11:19 PM
I...don't...know what to say...You used to be awesome in my book cause you love Doc Watson. You don't like Archgoat, Brujeria, Winter, Morbid Angel, Horna, Tsjuder, Black Witchery, Noothgrush, Hellbastard, Bloody Phoenix or Haemorrhage??? That would be such a perfect day for me:hecho:

Naw man. Brujeria, Haemorrhage, Looking For an Answer, and Deviated Instinct are the only bands I have no interest in seeing. Most are of marginal interest, and three or four are of higher interest. After weighing my options and whatnot, I decided to save some cash by skipping out on Saturday.

:hecho:

:hecho:

:finger:

VoidFlame
02-01-2012, 05:41 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ! :rocker:

larvtard
02-01-2012, 06:48 AM
I don't even listen to much metal anymore (except for grindcore, the rest no longer interests me) so I dunno what my level of interest in this fest is anymore.

I much prefer screamo/post-hardcore now :party:
MOSS ICON FTW (which is why I'm starting to highly consider Chaos in Tejas)

masterguy49
02-01-2012, 10:41 AM
I don't even listen to much metal anymore (except for grindcore, the rest no longer interests me) so I dunno what my level of interest in this fest is anymore.

Stop being a faggot and go to MDF.

illuminatus917
02-01-2012, 10:44 AM

Well this post was pretty disheartening.

schwenger
02-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Soo fucking pissed TDEBN dropped, #2 band I was most excited for... Sucks they didn't add a grindy band to replace them.

idrinkwine732
02-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Already seen Morbid Saint...:(

:finger: Stoked to see 'em again. Hopefully we get an even better set!

jd091
02-01-2012, 10:46 PM

:lovedup:

christopher
02-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Oh no, Ben is becoming JD! We can only have one JD haha we need to all put in for Ben to see Behemoth so he can get his metal side back! haha

jd091
02-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh no, Ben is becoming JD! We can only have one JD haha we need to all put in for Ben to see Behemoth so he can get his metal side back! haha

:lol:

illuminatus917
02-01-2012, 11:24 PM
GODDAMNIT JD :bouville:

GarageMetal468
02-15-2012, 03:54 PM
I thought I'd bump this to say...

LESS THAN 100 DAYS TIL MDF!!!

I am really getting excited for this! We'd have to work out a MS meet up as the fest gets closer.

ShatteredFlame
02-15-2012, 05:10 PM
What happened to that hostel group thing?

I'd like to convince my parents to let me go but I really can't unless I'm rooming with you guys.

RAZOR
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
May can't get here soon enough! :party:

Sepultura69
02-15-2012, 05:28 PM
I really hope i get to go to MDF X :(

Soooooo many bands i wanna see. Unlike some people on this board, my interest for metal has not fallen off the edge of a cliff yet, not in the slightest and don't plan on it. Very jealous on those that are going. Still crossing my fingers in hope that i can at least make it to the last two days and rock out with my jock out. :rocker:

masterguy49
02-15-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm excited as fuck as well man! Can't believe I'm going to this. Can't wait to meet all of you.

masterguy49
02-15-2012, 06:27 PM

Soooooo many bands i wanna see. Unlike some people on this board, my interest for metal has not fallen off the edge of a cliff yet, not in the slightest and don't plan on it. Very jealous on those that are going. Still crossing my fingers in hope that i can at least make it to the last two days and rock out with my jock out. :rocker:
I really hope you make it man! Wishing you the best.

illuminatus917
02-15-2012, 07:15 PM
May can't get here soon enough! :party:

This. On so many levels.

hellawaits77ny
02-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Unlike some people on this board, my interest for metal has not fallen off the edge of a cliff yet, not in the slightest and don't plan on it.:

Always good to hear. Especially with some of the music that's being so lauded here.

RAZOR
02-15-2012, 09:40 PM
This. On so many levels.

I'm really excited to meet all you guys as well. :)

mankvill
02-15-2012, 09:48 PM
I can't wait for May either!

Different fest. ;)

slapguitarer
02-15-2012, 10:04 PM
I have no fests in May ;-;

:bouville:

daimonos
02-16-2012, 10:23 AM

Come, damnit.

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Come, damnit.

This, it isn't a metal setlists party without Sep :tongue:

moobys37
02-16-2012, 10:47 AM
I have no fests in May ;-;

You might have one in July :cool:

brutal_descent
02-16-2012, 11:26 AM

WHAT WHAT WHAT

please tell me you know something I don't and that you aren't referring to tidal wave

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 11:28 AM

If your booking a fest in Cali, I hate you.

COME BOOK STUFF HERE.

moobys37
02-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Why would I book something in Cali when I live in Pittsburgh? :lol:

I'm hoping to have it announced by Mid-March. I have a very well-known headliner I'm waiting to announce as soon as I'm able to.

brutal_descent
02-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Why would I book something in Cali when I live in Pittsburgh? :lol:

I'm hoping to have it announced by Mid-March. I have a very well-known headliner I'm waiting to announce as soon as I'm able to.

Why say "You might have one in July" when he lives in CA? Makes no sense :tp:

moobys37
02-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Why say "You might have one in July" when he lives in CA? Makes no sense :tp:

He might have one he's able to go to in July :tp:

idrinkwine732
02-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I just booked my stay at the Hostel, so if anyone else wants in do it NOW. There's limited left. It's super cheap. You'll probably get in the same room I just got in.

GarageMetal468
02-16-2012, 12:08 PM
My friend got our hotel booked a while back. What sucked though was that it was a special offer and non refundable, so we had to pay for the hotel like a couple weeks ago. Luckily he paid it all off and 5/6 of us (myself included) got him the individual money we owed. But I guess that works out because I don't have to bring extra money for the hotel then, and we have a FUCKING KITCHEN

Natrlhi
02-16-2012, 12:12 PM
we have a FUCKING KITCHENJust curious...are you planning on going to the big fucking death metal festival or making duck a l'orange?

RAZOR
02-16-2012, 12:12 PM

Hehehehe! :party:

GarageMetal468
02-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Just curious...are you planning on going to the big fucking death metal festival or making duck a l'orange?

The second one, whatever the hell that is

No but really, The Sonar charges way too much for their food and Subway gets old after 4 days straight. With the kitchen we can actually make food, grill burgers, do whatever to fill us for the day. Also no storing beer in the sink and bathtub this year!

stylesclash516
02-16-2012, 01:39 PM

Holy shit finally Pittsburgh gets something. :D

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 01:46 PM
The second one, whatever the hell that is

No but really, The Sonar charges way too much for their food and Subway gets old after 4 days straight. With the kitchen we can actually make food, grill burgers, do whatever to fill us for the day. Also no storing beer in the sink and bathtub this year!
Just curious, is there re-entry at Sonar?

scream4icecream
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Just curious, is there re-entry at Sonar?

For MDF, yeah. Can't speak for random shows but you can go all over Baltimore if you want.

xa123
02-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Yes there is re-entry. There was some talk a couple years ago about some minors that weren't allowed to go back in but I was a minor the last 2 years I went and I had no problem leaving and coming back.

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Yes there is re-entry. There was some talk a couple years ago about some minors that weren't allowed to go back in but I was a minor the last 2 years I went and I had no problem leaving and coming back.

Alright good, I'm sure I'll leave to grab a bite somewhere and come back. Or maybe drink a little. Also speaking off the people who've been to MDF before and have been underage, how do you guys get alcohol?

xa123
02-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Bring it from Canada :D

GarageMetal468
02-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Alright good, I'm sure I'll leave to grab a bite somewhere and come back. Or maybe drink a little. Also speaking off the people who've been to MDF before and have been underage, how do you guys get alcohol?

Room with people who are over 21

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Well damn neither work for me :lol:

mastodon421
02-16-2012, 02:30 PM

Start making moonshine?

GarageMetal468
02-16-2012, 03:02 PM

Meet up with someone on here and we'll help you out.

masterguy49
02-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Meet up with someone on here and we'll help you out.

:fist: I appreciate it man. It's gonna be a great weekend regardless, booze or no booze.

larvtard
02-16-2012, 04:46 PM
:fist: I appreciate it man. It's gonna be a great weekend regardless, booze or no booze.

But obviously better with booze.

Sepultura69
02-16-2012, 04:48 PM

And metal sluts and Hood Rats. :D

slapguitarer
02-16-2012, 05:10 PM

I don't have the funds to go to the East Coast for concert. Even if it's during the summer. If I did, I'd be going to MDF.

GarageMetal468
02-16-2012, 05:23 PM

Eh, after the bands are done playing for me. Unless Rigor Mortis gets on there for whatever reason

GarageMetal468
03-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Ah, FUCK

Due to a variety of reasons, Morgion, Unanimated, and Dodheimsgard have cancelled their appearance at MDF X. Statements from each band can be found below.
SETHERIAL (Sweden) have been added to the Friday show. PENTAGRAM (Chile) and MORTUARY DRAPE (Italy) have been added to the Sunday show. All of the replacement bands will be making an exclusive US appearance at MDF.

Press Release by Rhett Davis (MORGION)
"It is with great regret that I must inform you all that MORGION must postpone our performance at this year’s Maryland Death Fest, on Friday May 25th. Jeremy (Peto – Bass/Vocals) recently sustained a quite serious neck & back injury, serious enough to where he must undergo surgery and months of physical therapy. Needless to say we are all very concerned for his health and well-being, we must ask you to be patient with us just a lil’ bit longer! On the positive, we have our Rabid Decay Demo – Live Rehearsal Demo – Travesty 7”EP re-release on CD called “God of Death & Decay” on Dark Descent Records, as well as the double gatefold “Solinari” vinyl release on Parasitic Records due before MDF! I do have to stress this is NOT a cancellation, this is a postponement… Our sincere apologies for this, but the circumstances are quite serious and we hope our fans/friends understand and wish Jeremy a speedy recovery!"

DHG mastermind Vicotnik has stated:
"DHG are extremely sad to announce they must cancel their performance
at MDF 2012. The band had been looking forward to playing what is
the best metal event of the year in North America, but most
unfortunately have to cancel the trip owing to issues relating to criminal records within crew and the likely impact on the working VISA application that these
will have. It was not known when the booking was made that
certain members of the crew are known to legal authorities formally and DHG
would like to make clear that this is in no way the fault of the festival
organizers who have been professional and extremely helpful
throughout, even offering the services of a VISA lawyer to remedy the
situation at their own cost. DHG would like to apologise sincerely to
the MDF crew for the cancellation"

Richard Cabeza of Unanimated has stated:
"I am sorry to announce that UNANIMATED will not perform at Maryland Deathfest May 27th, Due to visa problems and personal issues we have decided to cancel our show!
We discussed to bring in session members for the show, just so we were able to do it, but came to the decision not to. We either play with a full line up or we don’t! We were very excited to perform on US soil for the first time and at Maryland Deathfest…of course now we are very disappointed not to, However we will come back next year to play!
We will now focus all our energy to the writing of the new album!"

Mortuary Drape is a sick replacement, but I was really looking forward to seeing Unanimated :(

VoidFlame
03-15-2012, 11:45 AM
Mortuary Drape is a sick replacement, but I was really looking forward to seeing Unanimated :(

This sucks. Unanimated was one of the bands I wanted to see the most. I was looking forward to see DHG too.

mankvill
03-15-2012, 11:46 AM
I guess Dayan is going to MDF!

xa123
03-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Whoa Mortuary Drape and Pentagram!! :rocker::rocker:

Sucks that Morgion won't play but at least they will probably play next year. Not too bummed about DHG and I didn't really know about Unanimated other than it being some decent Dissection worship.

70 days left!

MetalIsArt
03-15-2012, 11:50 AM
But what's so special about The Devil's Blood? :confused:

natureboy
03-15-2012, 12:03 PM
I got really excited when I saw "Pentagram" and then not so excited when I saw "(Chile)".

natureboy
03-15-2012, 12:05 PM

This for one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc7YbOPx1Wo

Maideneer
03-15-2012, 12:08 PM
No DHG, no me. Tsjuder is the only thing left that's worth, and I'm not driving hundreds of miles for it.

MetalIsArt
03-15-2012, 12:32 PM
This for one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc7YbOPx1Wo

Not my thing.

MetalIsArt
03-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Whoa Mortuary Drape and Pentagram!! :rocker::rocker:

Sucks that Morgion won't play but at least they will probably play next year. Not too bummed about DHG and I didn't really know about Unanimated other than it being some decent Dissection worship.

70 days left!

Pentagram is :blaze::rocker::drool:

mastodon421
03-15-2012, 01:26 PM

Nothing their just the satanic version of The Scorpions with a female vocalist.

treghet
03-15-2012, 03:24 PM
That's awesome Mortuary Drape got added!

Nothing their just the satanic version of The Scorpions with a female vocalist.

Who is The Scorpions? ;)

John The Drummer
04-12-2012, 07:40 AM
A little over a month away!

:D

Natrlhi
04-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Nothing their just the satanic version of The Scorpions with a female vocalist.This made me L:lol:L. That's EXACTLY what I thought the first time I listened to them.

I'm seeing them tonight with Behemoth, so we'll see if that description still holds. :tongue:

mastodon421
04-12-2012, 10:17 AM
This made me L:lol:L. That's EXACTLY what I thought the first time I listened to them.

I'm seeing them tonight with Behemoth, so we'll see if that description still holds. :tongue:

Glad someone feels the same way lol. I have a feeling they're not one of those bands that will change your opinion in a live setting.

GarageMetal468
04-12-2012, 11:30 AM
A little over a month away!

:D

42 days!!!!

RAZOR
04-24-2012, 06:54 AM
1 month! :party: :party:

GarageMetal468
04-24-2012, 10:50 AM
1 month! :party: :party:

:party:

And the list of vendors that are gonna be there...

Black Mess, ChopoBrujos, Crucial Blast, Dave's Metal, Deepsend Records, Deathgasm Records, Emetic Records, Forever Plagued Records, Indiemerch, JSR Direct, Largactyl Records, Lock and Shock, Old Cemetery Records, Relapse Records, Sevared Records, Thrash Corner Records, Utterly Somber, Vienna Music Exchange, Warlord Clothing, Willowtip Records

:drool:

What sucks is that around this time last year I had around $400 saved up... I'm at $70 now. Gotta get a LOT of money in one month. Luckily the hotel room is already paid for (last year I paid from that $400 I intended to use for merch and stuff) so that's $100 saved. Just gotta factor in gas money, food and booze and the rest can go to merch!

Natrlhi
04-24-2012, 10:54 AM
I have a feeling they're not one of those bands that will change your opinion in a live setting.Actually, they sure as fuck did (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20151).

RAZOR
04-24-2012, 11:24 AM
:party:

And the list of vendors that are gonna be there...

Black Mess, ChopoBrujos, Crucial Blast, Dave's Metal, Deepsend Records, Deathgasm Records, Emetic Records, Forever Plagued Records, Indiemerch, JSR Direct, Largactyl Records, Lock and Shock, Old Cemetery Records, Relapse Records, Sevared Records, Thrash Corner Records, Utterly Somber, Vienna Music Exchange, Warlord Clothing, Willowtip Records

:drool:

What sucks is that around this time last year I had around $400 saved up... I'm at $70 now. Gotta get a LOT of money in one month. Luckily the hotel room is already paid for (last year I paid from that $400 I intended to use for merch and stuff) so that's $100 saved. Just gotta factor in gas money, food and booze and the rest can go to merch!

After seeing all those vendors, I've already accepted the fact I'll probably be broke after Sunday. :lol:

treghet
04-24-2012, 11:25 AM
It's like a giant metal swapmeet. :drool: I wish I could go.

GarageMetal468
04-24-2012, 11:26 AM
After seeing all those vendors, I've already accepted the fact I'll probably be broke after Sunday. :lol:

Yep, I was down to about $20 by the time the whole fest was over. It's like heaven there with all the vendors.

mastodon421
04-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Actually, they sure as fuck did (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=20151).

I read your review when you posted and I was surprised by your comments. It's still up in the air if I am going to that tour when it hits MA in a couple of weeks, but you definitely piqued my interest.

Natrlhi
04-24-2012, 11:29 AM
It's like a giant metal swapmeet. :drool: I wish I could go.:lol: Yeah, it sure is. I think I dropped about sixty or eighty bucks at least on merch - and that's pretty much all CD's at like ten bucks apiece or so. The pockets of my cargo shorts were so jammed I had to leave and go back to my car to empty them out. :D

I read your review when you posted and I was surprised by your comments. It's still up in the air if I am going to that tour when it hits MA in a couple of weeks, but you definitely piqued my interest.Yeah, I was really surprised. You might still end up not liking them, but I was at least entertained by the performance they put on.

John The Drummer
04-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Now that I got my Van fixed and saw that it didn't break my bank as much as I was expecting, I am looking forward to this even more!

Just need to get over my anxiety of flying now :lol:

masterguy49
04-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Fuck, I'm going to need more money :lol:

Don't know if I'm gonna get CDs though. Maybe some Vinyl, but I'll probably be getting some shirts and a lot of patches. This works out since I've been needing to get some :tongue:

GarageMetal468
04-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Fuck, I'm going to need more money :lol:

Don't know if I'm gonna get CDs though. Maybe some Vinyl, but I'll probably be getting some shirts and a lot of patches. This works out since I've been needing to get some :tongue:

Yeah I may get some CDs but the majority of my money is going towards shirts. Shit, I got a few people giving me money to get them shirts as well! I gotta keep track of whose money is whose.

kalfitegrdan
04-24-2012, 10:49 PM
Yeah I may get some CDs but the majority of my money is going towards shirts. Shit, I got a few people giving me money to get them shirts as well! I gotta keep track of whose money is whose.

Shit, that reminds me that I need to remember to give you some money at Nasum for some shirts. :lol:

masterguy49
04-25-2012, 04:03 AM

Yeah same here, my friends are giving me money to get them shirts as well. I'll probably need a whole bag just for shirts :lol:

xa123
04-27-2012, 10:21 AM
So me and my friend are making the drive down from Montreal and we are considering leaving a day earlier to go see a show on the 23rd somewhere in the northeast.

Right now we are hesitating between Nasum and Brutal Truth in Philly or Ghoul and Nashgul in NYC.

Is there any other gig on that day in that general area?

I know there is Ulcerate and Svart Crown on that night in Montreal but we would have to leave like...right after the show ends to get to Baltimore on time.

ShatteredFlame
04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
So me and my friend are making the drive down from Montreal and we are considering leaving a day earlier to go see a show on the 23rd somewhere in the northeast.

Right now we are hesitating between Nasum and Brutal Truth in Philly or Ghoul and Nashgul in NYC.

Is there any other gig on that day in that general area?

I know there is Ulcerate and Svart Crown on that night in Montreal but we would have to leave like...right after the show ends to get to Baltimore on time.

Meshuggah, Baroness, Decapitated - NYC @ Terminal 5
YOB - Brooklyn @ The Bell House 21+

GarageMetal468
04-27-2012, 10:56 AM
So I decided that instead of hauling my Mustard costume around the whole time, I'll keep the reasonably sized hat that's part of the costume on me for band members to sign if I come across them.

John The Drummer
04-27-2012, 01:07 PM
^^^

I'm guessing you know my friend Eric who wears the hotdog suit lol :D

xa123
04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Meshuggah, Baroness, Decapitated - NYC @ Terminal 5
YOB - Brooklyn @ The Bell House 21+

Thanks! That YOB show is interesting.

Btw any cool shows on the 22nd that I should also know of?

ShatteredFlame
04-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Kommandant, Demonical - Brooklyn @ Saint Vitus Bar 21+

GarageMetal468
04-28-2012, 09:24 AM
^^^

I'm guessing you know my friend Eric who wears the hotdog suit lol :D

I don't recall seeing a hot dog suit last year... However I did see a taco! That guy was cool.

John The Drummer
04-28-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't recall seeing a hot dog suit last year... However I did see a taco! That guy was cool.

I think he's been at every MDF for the last 5 years... I think thats what he said at least.

On a new topic, where is everyone going to be staying? My friend and I will be at the Radisson, which is about a mile from the venue :horns:

xa123
04-28-2012, 03:23 PM
I'll also be at the Radisson either with one, two or three people.

The last month before MDF is always the longest!

girnny777
04-28-2012, 03:46 PM
I'll be at the Radisson too, we should have a Radisson party.

masterguy49
04-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Im staying at the Wyndham, which is like 15 minutes walking and cheaper than raddison last time I checked. Though seems like everyone is staying there, I'm pretty sure Razor told me she's there too

RAZOR
04-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Im staying at the Wyndham, which is like 15 minutes walking and cheaper than raddison last time I checked. Though seems like everyone is staying there, I'm pretty sure Razor told me she's there too

Nope, changed my mind. :p I'm staying at the Days Inn!

illuminatus917
04-28-2012, 10:29 PM
I'll be at The Radisson as well.

I'm pretty sure it's less than one mile from the venue.

girnny777
04-29-2012, 06:35 AM

How much are you paying a night?

John The Drummer
04-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Screw MDF, Radisson Metal Setlists Party!!!!!!!

VoidFlame
04-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Nope, changed my mind. :p I'm staying at the Days Inn!

I'll be at the Days Inn too, with 3 of my friends :horns:

Yeah, a meeting at one of the hotels or somewhere in the festival grounds would be fun!

Sepultura69
04-29-2012, 08:32 AM
I hate all of you. :hmm:

RAZOR
04-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I'll be at the Days Inn too, with 3 of my friends :horns:

Yeah, a meeting at one of the hotels or somewhere in the festival grounds would be fun!

At least I'm not the only one of us staying there. :lol:

but I agree, a hotel meeting/party/whatever would probably be pretty fun!

John The Drummer
04-29-2012, 09:41 AM
However we all meet up, I still owe a couple of you guys drinks :D

Sepultura69
04-29-2012, 10:24 AM
By the way, I don't hate any of you guys, i was just saying that to vent off some steam since i won't be attending this fucking epic ass mother fucking festival. Jesus Christ. Autopsy, Electric Wizard, Eyehategod, Napalm Death, Saint Vitus, Church of Misery, SUFFOCATION, blah too much awesomeness. I can't imagine how fucking crazy I would be going with you guys at this gig, AIR GUITAR SOLO MARATHONS AND MOSHING EVERYWHERE. I hope every single person that is going to this leaves a review, would love to hear all your guys experience at the show. :hmm:

John The Drummer
04-29-2012, 10:30 AM
By the way, I don't hate any of you guys, i was just saying that to vent off some steam since i won't be attending this fucking epic ass mother fucking festival. Jesus Christ. Autopsy, Electric Wizard, Eyehategod, Napalm Death, Saint Vitus, Church of Misery, SUFFOCATION, blah too much awesomeness. I can't imagine how fucking crazy I would be going with you guys at this gig, AIR GUITAR SOLO MARATHONS AND MOSHING EVERYWHERE. I hope every single person that is going to this leaves a review, would love to hear all your guys experience at the show. :hmm:
YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE!!! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!! Where do you live?

Sepultura69
04-29-2012, 10:32 AM
YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE!!! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!! Where do you live?

Planet Caravan :D

Irvine California.... :eyes:

John The Drummer
04-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Well I live in Seattle! YOU CAN DOOOOO IT!!!
I only make minimum wage too :D

idrinkwine732
04-29-2012, 10:40 AM
You guys are seriously missing out on the hostel...

GarageMetal468
04-29-2012, 10:53 AM
I'll post a thread about having a meet up a couple weeks before the fest.

Believe me, I'm gonna want to share my experiences at the fest with everyone once it's over. You'll definitely be hearing from me.

Also, I'm staying at Home2 Suites

John The Drummer
04-29-2012, 10:56 AM
Maybe we can all have a big MetalSetlists Brunch Meet 'n' Greet :party:

RAZOR
04-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Maybe we can all have a big MetalSetlists Brunch Meet 'n' Greet :party:

I like brunch. :drool:

Sepultura69
04-29-2012, 11:26 AM
I will be there Via Skype internet, some one bring a lap top. So i can at least "feel" like I'm there with you guys, :tongue::D

dcmetal108
04-29-2012, 01:19 PM
I dont have the cash or the means to take off work. Also not having a car doesn't help. I'll be there next year!

xa123
04-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Last chance for a thursday ticket!

If you still need a Thursday only ticket, we will release the last 30 that can be released tomorrow at 12 pm (EST). It's likely that they'll be available for less than one hour. This is the last of them! After this, there will be no other online sales for Thursday only tickets, and they won't be available at the door!

Also, the schedule for each stage will be posted by tomorrow night.

Damn I can't wait to see the schedule! I hope there's not too many overlaps but with this godly lineup I don't really see how it could happen haha

masterguy49
04-29-2012, 02:47 PM
How much are you paying a night?

130$ a night

Can't wait dude :fist:

You can count on me!

Sucks you can't make it though :hecho:

Maybe we can all have a big MetalSetlists Satanic Blood Orgy :party:
FTFY

GarageMetal468
04-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Those Thursday passes sold FAST!

But in other news, the set times for each stage every day are gonna be up tonight.

daimonos
04-30-2012, 02:29 PM
You guys are seriously missing out on the hostel...

Can't drink in a hostel ;)

VoidFlame
04-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Can't drink in a hostel ;)

Yep, he won't be able to drink his wine in there ;)

Can't wait to see the schedules!

RAZOR
04-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Schedules!

THURSDAY

Main room
Extermination Angel - 4:45 - 5:10
Die Pigeon Die - 5:25 - 5:50
Needful Things - 6:05 - 6:40
Rorschach - 6:55 - 7:40
Dying Fetus- 7:55 - 8:40
Absu - 8:55 - 9:40
Eyehategod - 9:55 - 10:45
Agalloch - 11:00 - 12:00
Autopsy - 12:15 - end

FRIDAY

Main room
Castevet - 3:30 - 4:00
Nashgul - 4:15 - 4:45
Ghoul - 5:00 - 5:40
Today is the Day - 6:10 - 6:55
Negura Bunget - 7:25 - 8:25
Unsane - 10:40 - 11:25
Setherial - 11:40 - 12:25
Nasum - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1
Demigod - 5:40 - 6:20
Artillery - 7:15 - 8:10
Godflesh - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2
Macabre - 6:20 - 7:10
Napalm Death - 8:25 - 9:25

SATURDAY

Main room
Infernal Stronghold - 12:30 - 1:00
Bloody Phoenix - 1:15 - 1:45
Looking for an Answer - 2:00 - 2:35
Dragged into Sunlight - 2:55 - 3:25
Black Witchery - 3:50 - 4:35
The Devil's Blood - 5:45 - 6:30
Archgoat - 6:45 - 7:30
Horna - 7:45 - 8:30
Noothgrush - 8:45 - 9:30
Tsjuder - 10:35 - 11:25
Haemorrhage - 11:40 - 12:25
Winter - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1
October 31 - 4:30 - 5:00
Deviated Instinct - 5:50 - 6:40
Confessor - 7:30 - 8:20
Morbid Angel - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2
Hellbastard - 3:25 - 4:10
Morbid Saint - 5:00 - 5:45
Anvil - 6:40 - 7:30
Brujeria - 8:25 - 9:25

SUNDAY

Main room
Backslider - 1:30 - 2:00
Coke Bust - 2:15 - 2:45
Agents of Abhorrence - 3:00 - 3:30
Cough - 3:45 - 4:25
Rwake - 4:40 - 5:20
Ulcerate - 5:40 - 6:25
YOB - 6:40 - 7:25
Nausea - 7:40 - 8:15
Sargeist - 10:35 - 11:20
Bethlehem - 11:35 - 12:25
Mortuary Drape - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1
Demonical - 4:00 - 4:40
Church of Misery - 5:30 - 6:20
Suffocation - 7:20 - 8:10
Electric Wizard - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2
Disma - 3:15 - 3:55
Morgoth - 4:45 - 5:30
Pentagram - 6:25 - 7:15
Saint Vitus - 8:15 - 9:20

girnny777
04-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Artillery and Negura Bunget are playing at the same time, un-fucking-believeable.

GarageMetal468
04-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Artillery and Negura Bunget are playing at the same time, un-fucking-believeable.

THIS :flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

As well as Church of Misery and Ulcerate... I'm gonna try to do half and half but I'm leaning towards Ulcerate...

xa123
04-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Ouch big decisions to make on sunday...

Cough and Demonical
Church of Misery and Ulcerate
YOB or Pentagram

Overall I'm pretty happy that these are the only problems. It's going to be pretty weird though to see Archgoat and Black Witchery during the afternoon even though Dead Congregation and Repugnant did it last year and it still was awesome.

VoidFlame
04-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Rwake or Morgoth
Confessor or Horna

Also, the Cough and Disma sets overlapping a bit suck.

Still, it's an ok schedule.

masterguy49
04-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Also, the Cough and Disma sets overlapping a bit suck.

its only 10 minutes though, so not too big of a deal

Artillery and Negura Bunget (eh.... might lean towards Artillery)
Rwake or Morgoth (This is probably the hardest decision)
Confessor or Horna (I'd love to see Confessor, but Horna probably)
Cough and Demonical (Demonical, more than likely)
Church of Misery and Ulcerate (I'd love to see both, but Ulcerate seems better, but I'll try to make some of both)
YOB or Pentagram (YOB for me)

Upset about some of them, but I'm glad i'm even going!

mankvill
04-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Schedules!

THURSDAY

Main room
Extermination Angel - 4:45 - 5:10
Die Pigeon Die - 5:25 - 5:50
Needful Things - 6:05 - 6:40
Rorschach - 6:55 - 7:40
Dying Fetus- 7:55 - 8:40
Absu - 8:55 - 9:40
Eyehategod - 9:55 - 10:45
Agalloch - 11:00 - 12:00
Autopsy - 12:15 - end

FRIDAY

Main room
Castevet - 3:30 - 4:00
Nashgul - 4:15 - 4:45
Ghoul - 5:00 - 5:40
Today is the Day - 6:10 - 6:55
Negura Bunget - 7:25 - 8:25
Unsane - 10:40 - 11:25
Setherial - 11:40 - 12:25
Nasum - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1
Demigod - 5:40 - 6:20
Artillery - 7:15 - 8:10
Godflesh - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2
Macabre - 6:20 - 7:10
Napalm Death - 8:25 - 9:25

SATURDAY

Main room
Infernal Stronghold - 12:30 - 1:00
Bloody Phoenix - 1:15 - 1:45
Looking for an Answer - 2:00 - 2:35
Dragged into Sunlight - 2:55 - 3:25
Black Witchery - 3:50 - 4:35
The Devil's Blood - 5:45 - 6:30
Archgoat - 6:45 - 7:30
Horna - 7:45 - 8:30
Noothgrush - 8:45 - 9:30
Tsjuder - 10:35 - 11:25
Haemorrhage - 11:40 - 12:25
Winter - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1
October 31 - 4:30 - 5:00
Deviated Instinct - 5:50 - 6:40
Confessor - 7:30 - 8:20
Morbid Angel - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2
Hellbastard - 3:25 - 4:10
Morbid Saint - 5:00 - 5:45
Anvil - 6:40 - 7:30
Brujeria - 8:25 - 9:25

SUNDAY

Main room
Backslider - 1:30 - 2:00
Coke Bust - 2:15 - 2:45
Agents of Abhorrence - 3:00 - 3:30
Cough - 3:45 - 4:25
Rwake - 4:40 - 5:20
Ulcerate - 5:40 - 6:25
YOB - 6:40 - 7:25
Nausea - 7:40 - 8:15
Sargeist - 10:35 - 11:20
Bethlehem - 11:35 - 12:25
Mortuary Drape - 12:40 - end

Outside Stage 1
Demonical - 4:00 - 4:40
Church of Misery - 5:30 - 6:20
Suffocation - 7:20 - 8:10
Electric Wizard - 9:30 - 10:40

Outside Stage 2
Disma - 3:15 - 3:55
Morgoth - 4:45 - 5:30
Pentagram - 6:25 - 7:15
Saint Vitus - 8:15 - 9:20

There's my picks. Pretty much outside all day on Sunday.

GarageMetal468
04-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Artillery or Negura Bunget - Most difficult choice for me... it really comes down to Artillery's set. Though I'll probably end up doing half and half.

Rwake or Morgoth - Morgoth, no doubt about it

Confessor or Horna - Maybe Horna, or use this time to go drink

Cough or Demonical - Demonical

Church of Misery or Ulcerate - Decided I'll be doing half and half for this one

YOB or Pentagram - REALLY leaning towards Pentagram, but I'll probably do half and half

masterguy49
04-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Artillery or Negura Bunget - Most difficult choice for me... it really comes down to Artillery's set. Though I'll probably end up doing half and half.

Rwake or Morgoth - Morgoth, no doubt about it

Confessor or Horna - Maybe Horna, or use this time to go drink

Cough or Demonical - Demonical

Church of Misery or Ulcerate - Decided I'll be doing half and half for this one

YOB or Pentagram - REALLY leaning towards Pentagram, but I'll probably do half and half
I feel like doing half and half for bands sets would bother me :eyes:

Also I haven't heard Pentagram really, any albums to check out?

GarageMetal468
04-30-2012, 06:42 PM
I feel like doing half and half for bands sets would bother me :eyes:

Also I haven't heard Pentagram really, any albums to check out?

It's the Chilean Pentagram, and I'm not too familiar with the releases but the various songs I've checked out are awesome. I'd say go for the demos or compilations.

masterguy49
04-30-2012, 07:24 PM
It's the Chilean Pentagram, and I'm not too familiar with the releases but the various songs I've checked out are awesome. I'd say go for the demos or compilations.

Oh I know, yeah I heard some songs off youtube and it sounded great, just dunno if its worth skipping YOB over :tongue:

mastodon421
05-01-2012, 04:32 AM

You're making that sound like it's a hard choice;)

brutal_descent
05-01-2012, 07:21 AM

Church of Misery and Ulcerate (I'd love to see both, but Ulcerate seems better, but I'll try to make some of both)

What I'd pick.

masterguy49
05-01-2012, 10:26 AM
What I'd pick.

I'd choose Rwake, if it wasn't for the fact I'm more likely to see them than Morgoth in the future. Same with why I'd choose Demonical over Cough, Cough just played over here, so I'm not worried about not being able to see them.

John The Drummer
05-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I am not too upset about the overlapping bands myself. Saturday is gonna be rough, pretty much a band playing that I want to see at every possible time all day :lol: . Sunday will be a good recovering day since I am not too stoked on many of those bands playing, to be completely honest.

christopher
05-01-2012, 01:42 PM

My friend said Horna was kind of boring when he saw them in 08

illuminatus917
05-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Demonical and Cough is a hard choice for me, but I'll probably end up watching Cough.

masterguy49
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
My friend said Horna was kind of boring when he saw them in 08

Aw... but I mean, Horna is awesome, as long as I hear their awesome riffs I'm happy. I mean as much as I like Confessor, the vocals can get annoying :tongue:

Demonical and Cough is a hard choice for me, but I'll probably end up watching Cough.

Doesn't Cough tour more often than Demonical though?

VoidFlame
05-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Doesn't Cough tour more often than Demonical though?

I'll be seeing Cough. They're one of my favourite bands and they never came to Canada. I'm really looking forward to see them :blaze:

John The Drummer
05-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Artillery or Negura Bunget - I don't know! I've heard a lot about Artillery but never listened to them, and I've heard a little N.B. and enjoyed what I heard. Maybe I'll do half and half.

Rwake or Morgoth - Never heard Rwake, so likely Morgoth.

Confessor or Horna - Much like Artillery and NB, but I'll likely lean toward Horna.

Cough or Demonical - One of my friends is crazy about Demonical, so I'll probably be there for them, but I need to check out Cough.

Church of Misery or Ulcerate - I don't know. Haven't heard much Church of Misery at all, and never even heard of Ulcerate.

YOB or Pentagram - Pentagram, easily. I saw YOB last year and left after the first song because I was bored (and because someone was trying to steal the tire off my van... WTF!?)

Yay :party: