PDA

View Full Version : Pepper Joins COC Onstage In Spain

300%_Density
06-20-2011, 11:36 PM
I love the COC with & w/o Pepper. No telling if there's any more to this or if it was just a one off deal but my fingers are crossed. I'm sure the fact Down & COC being on the same bill probably had a bit to do with it as well. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159688

Indestructible
06-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Maybe it's a sign he will come back soon.

Steev
06-21-2011, 06:39 AM
I hope he does, I love the "Blind" album and Pepper is a great guitarist

ravenheart
06-21-2011, 07:00 AM
This was all in the Down press conference a couple of weeks ago.

He's joining them on stage on the current European tour a few times. Basically any time COC and Down are at the same event. They're going to record a new album as the three-piece, then when they're done touring that he's going to re-join and they'll do a new album as the four-piece.

El Gordo
06-21-2011, 02:56 PM

He's joining them on stage on the current European tour a few times. Basically any time COC and Down are at the same event. They're going to record a new album as the three-piece, then when they're done touring that he's going to re-join and they'll do a new album as the four-piece.

That's cool. I was starting to think COC w/ Pepper was a thing of the past.

300%_Density
06-21-2011, 03:14 PM

Awesome. Thanks for that heads up. I guess I did not know about that press conference but that is very welcome news. Trying to follow up In The Arms of God is no easy task.

Sanitarium78
06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Trying to follow up In The Arms of God is no easy task.

True.

But its been six years now and i'm finding really hard to give a shit weather COC comes back. Down is Peppers priority now and he's no doubt making more money with that. I'd rather have him start COC up again when he can give 100 percent comitment to it. Rather than just ditching it when it comes time for the next Down album.

300%_Density
06-21-2011, 04:31 PM
True.

But its been six years now and i'm finding really hard to give a shit weather COC comes back. Down is Peppers priority now and he's no doubt making more money with that. I'd rather have him start COC up again when he can give 100 percent comitment to it. Rather than just ditching it when it comes time for the next Down album.

Yea I'm sure he's probably doing better $ wise in Down. Down has also gotten a lot bigger over the last 5-6 years since he was in COC (touring with Metallica for example) He may not have even known he'd be off this long. They are one of the few I've never seen live.