PDA

View Full Version : Opeth -- Copenhagen, Denmark -- June 17th, 2011

cristianrock
06-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/opeth/2011/copenhell-copenhagen-denmark-3d31183.html

Venue: Copenhell

1. The Grand Conjuration
2. Deliverance
3. Face Of Melinda
4. The Lotus Eater
5. In My Time Of Need
6. Master's Apprentices
7. The Drapery Falls
8. Hex Omega

Deliverance back in now, and for the second spot a little weird because in the most part of the second leg watershed tour they used as a closure...but it's nice to see two songs from "Deliverance" :rocker:

if they put Demon of the Fall as final song I'll be glad

jd091
06-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Deliverance? And Master's Apprentices? Goddamn, bring it to the states!

treghet
06-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Deliverance back in now, and for the second spot a little weird because in the most part of the second leg watershed tour they used as a closure...

I see what you did there.

MPF
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Source: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/opeth/2011/copenhell-copenhagen-denmark-3d31183.html

Venue: Copenhell

1. The Grand Conjuration
2. Deliverance
3. Face Of Melinda
4. The Lotus Eater
5. In My Time Of Need
6. Master's Apprentices
7. The Drapery Falls
8. Hex Omega

Deliverance back in now, and for the second spot a little weird because in the most part of the second leg watershed tour they used as a closure...but it's nice to see two songs from "Deliverance" :rocker:

if they put Demon of the Fall as final song I'll be glad

Also on the Ghost Reveries tour when I saw them.

Considering I have seen all but the Watershed songs on here. I guess I won't be too disappointed if I do in fact have to miss this tour. Don't get me wrong this set is badass, but all things considered I'll be seeing a few of these songs for the 3rd time, where as I have yet to see Enslaved/Alcest/Ghost ever. And that show is 4 days before Opeth.

jd091
06-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Considering I have seen all but the Watershed songs on here. I guess I won't be too disappointed if I do in fact have to miss this tour. Don't get me wrong this set is badass, but all things considered I'll be seeing a few of these songs for the 3rd time, where as I have yet to see Enslaved/Alcest/Ghost ever. And that show is 4 days before Opeth.

Even though Opeth is my favorite band, I have to say that you're making the right choice going to Enslaved.

cristianrock
06-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Well in my case, I've seen Opeth just once, April of 2009..their first time here in Southamerica, after two failed attempts in the past, shit promoters that force to cancel the whole leg twice of the Deliverance/Damnation and Ghost Reveries tour.

That's why the only songs I've seen live of this setlist are Deliverance and The Lotus Eater...anyway, when they come down here, I'm pretty sure that the setlist will be WAY too different, just like always

MPF
06-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Even though Opeth is my favorite band, I have to say that you're making the right choice going to Enslaved.

Tickets are also half the price. $15 for 3 bands, or $30 for 2 bands. I'll be saving a lot of dough in the long run as well.

ShatteredFlame
06-17-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm willing to give them another chance but I'm not gonna lie, Enslaved sucked when I saw them open for Opeth.......just saying

MPF
06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm willing to give them another chance but I'm not gonna lie, Enslaved sucked when I saw them open for Opeth.......just saying

I'm going for Alcest more then anything. Ghost and Enslaved are just a bonus to me.

bigguytoo9
06-17-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm going for Alcest more then anything. Ghost and Enslaved are just a bonus to me.
Ghost are a halloween joke. Alcest is the real treat on this bill.

MPF
06-17-2011, 08:27 PM

I actually like Ghost. I could give a shit less about stage presence as long as the musicians can actually play live, that's all that matters to me.

If Alcest was doing a solo headlining tour, I'd still probably take it over Opeth, for the reasons given earlier.

jd091
06-17-2011, 08:41 PM

Ghost is great, Alcest is awesome, and Enslaved is Legendary. Win-win-win.

bigguytoo9
06-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Ghost is great, Alcest is awesome, and Enslaved is Legendary. Win-win-win.
I think the Ghost stage get up looks pretty neat but I wasnt really digging the tunes as much. Maybe the live show will change that for me.