PDA

View Full Version : Queensryche releases Wot We Do-Scenes From The Cabaret Show

Travis The Dragon
06-15-2011, 04:39 PM
http://www.queensryche.com/2011/06/15/wot-we-do-contest/

Yes, I know there's a thread for the new album, but I felt I had to post this as a new item just to show everyone what this band truly has become! This truly will be the death for this band and they fucking deserve it! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

mankvill
06-15-2011, 05:21 PM
I know literally zero Queensryche songs, nor do I know anything about their history or whatever.

But it seems to me that this band has been dead since at least before their last album. Even I know American Soldier (or whatever it's called) sucked. Why are you surprised?

Sanitarium78
06-15-2011, 06:44 PM
I know literally zero Queensryche songs, nor do I know anything about their history or whatever.

But it seems to me that this band has been dead since at least before their last album. Even I know American Soldier (or whatever it's called) sucked. Why are you surprised?

You know zero Queensryche songs?

Revolution Calling? Eyes Of A Stranger? Jet City Woman? Empire? Silent Lucidity?

You honestly have never hear any of those songs :confused:

The band has been dead since they released the awful Q2K in 1999 and have proceded to release embarassing material since then.

Fonz, there's really no reson to post this because everyone who was a fan is aware of what they've become. What's worse is that you had to remind us of that.

SirLardsAlot
06-15-2011, 08:18 PM
God they look so hip. And what is that song? Is it a joke? It's so bad.

Such a shame. O:M really is one of the best albums, ever.

mankvill
06-15-2011, 08:43 PM

Revolution Calling? Eyes Of A Stranger? Jet City Woman? Empire? Silent Lucidity?

The band has been dead since they released the awful Q2K in 1999 and have proceded to release embarassing material since then.

Fonz, there's really no reson to post this because everyone who was a fan is aware of what they've become. What's worse is that you had to remind us of that.

I've heard a bit of Silent Lucidity on one of those HURP DURP METAL BALLADS commercials

MPF
06-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah, Queensryche isn't as brutal as Thursday and Hairspray.

Maidenmagic
06-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Without the girls (Who aren't even that great), there would be no chance in hell I would watch the whole video. mankvill, listen to their e.p. and the first three albums.

illuminatus917
06-16-2011, 09:39 AM

There's honestly not one bad track on Operation: Mindcrime.

ravenheart
06-16-2011, 05:01 PM

Incorrect in the details, but general sentiment is fair enough. Q2K isn't awful, and Tribe is excellent. American Soldier, Take Cover, and Hear In The Now Frontier on the other hand... and Dedicated To Chaos... Jesus H. Fucking Christ.

I don't hate the song in the video though...