Afterburner

Revocation

Re-Animaniac
Cradle Robber
Age of Iniquity
Dismantle the Dictator
Conjuring the Cataclysm
Unattained

Havok and Revocation tore shit up, too bad there wasn't a bigger crowd to see them.

treghet
06-13-2011, 11:54 PM
No Forbidden set? Also, Revocation needs to play some different stuff from Existence is Futile.

christopher
06-13-2011, 11:55 PM
No Forbidden set?

My friend went to the Forbidden show at the Whisky the other night and said they were pretty terrible there and the turnout wasn't too good either.

mankvill
06-13-2011, 11:57 PM
I fucking love Revocation with all my heart.

But I am so stoked to see Havok.

treghet
06-13-2011, 11:59 PM
My friend went to the Forbidden show at the Whisky the other night and said they were pretty terrible there and the turnout wasn't too good either.

Ah, that's disappointing. I guess it's a good thing I didn't go then.

NecroRob
06-14-2011, 12:34 AM
No Forbidden set? Also, Revocation needs to play some different stuff from Existence is Futile.

I didn't stay for them. My friend had work in the morning and I was pretty tired anyways from golfing all day...And I'm not a big Forbidden fan.

And yeah, Revocation needs to play some new songs from both albums. It was nice to get a couple songs from the forthcoming this time, but they have so many great songs from the first two records they really should change it up a bit more.

larvtard
06-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Revocation needs to play some different stuff from Existence is Futile.

Man, they really do. Hopefully they play a longer set at the off-date in Atlanta. I'm excited to hear the new songs, though.

kommie
06-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Revocation actually headlined a show in New Jersey last month, I wanted to go but it was a good 2 hours away.