PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy Osbourne -- Tampere, Finland -- June 9th, 2011

tolvis
06-10-2011, 01:33 AM
From dimeadozen.

Tour premiere @ Sauna Open Air. They added some old songs and removed the new ones, but itīs still the same old songs...I had hoped for Revelation (Mother earth) and Steal away (The night).

Ah well, this means I can leave right after Shot in the dark at Sweden Rock tomorrow. Early night.

Total time - 89 minutes (waaaay to short for a headline if you ask me).

01 - Intro
02 - I Don't Know
03 - Suicide Solution
04 - Mr. Crowley
05 - Goodbye to Romance
06 - Bark at the Moon
07 - Road to Nowhere
08 - Band Introduction
09 - Shot in the Dark
10 - guitar and drum solo
11 - Iron Man
12 - Fairies Wear Boots
13 - I Don't Want to Change the World
14 - Crazy Train
15 - Mama, I'm Coming Home
16 - Paranoid

MetalDoug
06-10-2011, 02:55 AM
That's actually 13 songs including 3 ballads, same setlist the whole tour, this is not looking good :tp:

Elvenking
06-10-2011, 04:15 AM
As much as I love my ozzy, it hasn't been looking good set wise for years to be honest, I pretty much refuse to see him these days. I started to see a really good cover band and just get completly trashed, the singer looks and talks and sings like ozzy..when your shitfaced its all the same right? and hell at least they play perry mason and sato into diary. But live I think ozzy is in the best shape he has been in, in years.

Steev
06-10-2011, 07:48 AM
that's pretty predictable

but Ive been really happy to see Shot in the setlist

BlackmoreOfBowling
06-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Ah well, this means I can leave right after Shot in the dark at Sweden Rock tomorrow. Early night.

01 - Intro
02 - I Don't Know
03 - Suicide Solution
04 - Mr. Crowley
05 - Goodbye to Romance
06 - Bark at the Moon
07 - Road to Nowhere
08 - Band Introduction
09 - Shot in the Dark
10 - guitar and drum solo
11 - Iron Man
12 - Fairies Wear Boots
13 - I Don't Want to Change the World
14 - Crazy Train
15 - Mama, I'm Coming Home
16 - Paranoid

Shitty move on your part. All the good songs start after Shot in the Dark.

rjturtle9
06-10-2011, 10:02 AM
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I will not see Ozzy anymore unless he plays Diary of a Madman. Until then, I just don't care.

tolvis
06-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Shitty move on your part. All the good songs start after Shot in the Dark.

Iīve seen Black Sabbath with Ozzy already, a great gig, I donīt need to see him performing the classic songs with sub-par musicians. The only two songs I need to hear in this set (which I havenīt seen live before) are Road and Shot. I donīt have high expectations.

JRA
06-10-2011, 05:14 PM
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I will not see Ozzy anymore unless he plays Diary of a Madman. Until then, I just don't care.

The only time I saw him solo he did play that.

JLRedWing13
06-11-2011, 10:08 PM
The setlist has been getting shorter and shorter as this tour's gone on....

JuuKun
06-12-2011, 04:37 PM
As much as I love my ozzy, it hasn't been looking good set wise for years to be honest,

I thought the set he did for Ozzfest last summer was pretty damn good. Pretty much this + Fire in the Sky and Into the Void. He could do much better with his sets, but he could also be doing worse. Adding in that he's sounding better these days, I was more than satisfied last August.

That said, I really want to see him play Diary or Over the Mountain.

metallicbrian666
06-26-2011, 04:13 PM
What happened to the killer sets he was playing last year? We're slipping back into Zakk territory, save Fairies and Shot In The Dark.

At least it's squeal free.

camby118
06-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Why did he ever stop playing Killer of Giants?

Sanitarium78
06-26-2011, 04:48 PM
I think the main reason the set has gotten shorter since the first leg is because as a tour keeps going Ozzy wears out more physically. I know he's gotten himself in decent shape these last few years but all those decades of drug and alcohol abuse are gonna take it's toll no matter how much he tries to stay in shape.

It's a shock that he's still alive and playing still. So I would take what I can get at this point even if it's the same old stuff.

metallicbrian666
06-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Why did he ever stop playing Killer of Giants?
He stopped playing it starting at our Ozzfest date. I was pissed.

Breaking The Law
06-28-2011, 02:59 PM
I can't believe he's not still playing anything off of Scream. I mean he's still technically touring behind that album right?

brutal_descent
06-28-2011, 03:04 PM
I think the main reason the set has gotten shorter since the first leg is because as a tour keeps going Ozzy wears out more physically. I know he's gotten himself in decent shape these last few years but all those decades of drug and alcohol abuse are gonna take it's toll no matter how much he tries to stay in shape.

It's a shock that he's still alive and playing still. So I would take what I can get at this point even if it's the same old stuff.

Yeah, he cancelled his headlining set at Graspop because of a severe case of laryngitis. I gotta see this guy before he's done :(