7/22- Cuyahoga Falls, OH Blossom Music Center
7/23- Burgettstown, PA First Niagra Pavillion
7/24- Darien Center, NY Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
7/30- Virginia Beach, VA Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
8/30- Englewood, CO Comfort Dental Amphitheatre

*More dates TBA*

MPF
05-31-2011, 08:13 PM
Wasn't he going to jail for weapons charges?

Oh wait that is every other mainstream rapper.

AnataFan4Life
05-31-2011, 08:16 PM
Why did i stop watching Family Guy for this?

christopher
05-31-2011, 08:18 PM

I wish he was still in jail so no one would have to listen to his terrible flows

Magson13
05-31-2011, 08:20 PM
I'll be seeing him July 30th. For free. Baller status yo!

MPF
05-31-2011, 08:21 PM
I wish he was still in jail so no one would have to listen to his terrible flows

I've noticed that as well. I can appreciate good rappers that be original and flow. Lol Wayne can not.

AnataFan4Life
05-31-2011, 08:28 PM
I can't say i've ever witnessed goat rape, but i'd imagine his voice is about what it would sound like.

elturtleboy
05-31-2011, 09:31 PM
Wepaon charges? At least get arrested for something cool like R Kelly:leak:

LAXdef16
05-31-2011, 09:42 PM

I thought that was T.I. but I might be mistaken.

MPF
05-31-2011, 10:22 PM
I thought that was T.I. but I might be mistaken.

T.I., Ja Rule, and some other guy I forgot the name of.

bt11763
05-31-2011, 10:39 PM
BLARHGH DIS ISNT METAHHHHHLLLLL

but no seriously fuck lil wayne. he sucks.

mankvill
05-31-2011, 11:10 PM
shittiest rapper in recent times

yes golf wang blows this fuck out of the water

DisposableJustice
05-31-2011, 11:54 PM
oh gee he's coming to Denver how thoughtful of him to take a shit on my fair city

darn if that damn rapture had happened I wouldn't have to deal with this crap but nooooooooooooooooooo

jd091
06-01-2011, 12:48 AM
/facepalm

Please, someone get Sep69 in here to tell us who the real rappers are.

rjturtle9
06-01-2011, 01:57 AM
Wepaon charges? At least get arrested for something cool like R Kelly:leak:

Since that post was still made in May I'd say it won for post of the month!

/facepalm

Please, someone get Sep69 in here to tell us who the real rappers are.

:lol:

NickLed19
06-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Lil Wayne is awful.

rjturtle9
06-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Lil Wayne is awful.

Nick, I love how your posts are always one sentence, straight to the point, epic insults. I thank you.

Sepultura69
06-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Why is this thread posted on this section of the board, LET ALONE WHY DOES IT EXIST? Atleast I had the common courtesy to put rock the bells on the "General chat" section...But still....this thread shouldn't even exist.:tp:

ALSO F.Y.E MAGSON. LIL WAYNE SUCKS LIVE. Probably one of the worst live rap acts I have ever seen in my life. I saw him in 2008 with some friends at the Power house music festival. We mainly went just to see Ice Cube. He was the opening act which was a fucking crime, and chris brown came on after him. :hecho:. It was an alright event. But I think ice cube should have headlined instead of Lil Wayne. He is way more old school and his first four albums are undeniable classics. I shit on this thread

NickLed19
06-01-2011, 03:30 AM
Nick, I love how your posts are always one sentence, straight to the point, epic insults. I thank you.

You are welcome good sir.

mastodon421
06-01-2011, 04:25 AM
Lil Wayne is the absolute worst rapper around. His lyrics and flow are a complete abomination.

kommie
06-01-2011, 04:44 AM
this guy is trolling. ignore it.

Maidenmagic
06-01-2011, 05:04 AM
Why the hell is that crap on this site?

dcmetal108
06-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Out of everyone in music history Lil Wayne is in my top 3 hated. By far worst overrated man in music right now.

Magson13
06-01-2011, 08:24 PM
ALSO F.Y.E MAGSON. LIL WAYNE SUCKS LIVE. Probably one of the worst live rap acts I have ever seen in my life. I saw him in 2008 with some friends at the Power house music festival. We mainly went just to see Ice Cube. He was the opening act which was a fucking crime, and chris brown came on after him. :hecho:. It was an alright event. But I think ice cube should have headlined instead of Lil Wayne. He is way more old school and his first four albums are undeniable classics. I shit on this thread

FYI bro, it's FYI not FYE. FYE is a record store.

Don't really care how bad he is, I get in free, and will have already spent the gas money to get there, so why not?

I had a pit ticket to see Limp Bizkit on their summer tour last year, just to see Ice Cube. But then the shit got canceled.... I still wanna see him one day. I hope he does a club tour or something.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Why the hell is that crap on this site?

This.

jd091
06-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Why is this thread posted on this section of the board, LET ALONE WHY DOES IT EXIST? Atleast I had the common courtesy to put rock the bells on the "General chat" section...But still....this thread shouldn't even exist.:tp:

:bowdown:

rjturtle9
06-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Not to mentioned he completely ripped off Iron Maiden!

Div
06-03-2011, 03:26 PM
ive gotta say that i think theres some cool stuff on the carter albums, but this guy just keeps getting worse and worse. i find it hard to respect him as a legitimate artist and think at this point in his career hes just a parody of himself (anyone hear his "rock" album?). i mean how many songs does this guy need to write that emphasize how cool and rich he is?

also, i feel like seeing him (or any other mainstream rapper) live would just be an awful experience both musically and socially.

Sepultura69
06-04-2011, 10:20 AM
FYI bro, it's FYI not FYE. FYE is a record store.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, you got me there. I fucked up on that one. :lol:

just a parody of himself (anyone hear his "rock" album?)

I believe you are reffering to Lil Waynes new album album which is titled I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING(I'm not fucking with you. Thats really the title of his NEW ALBUM)....pretty deep stuff, heh :cool:

also, i feel like seeing him (or any other mainstream rapper) live would just be an awful experience both musically and socially.

I saw lil wayne in 2008. Words cannot describe how horrible he was. I have been to my fare share of Hip hop/rap shows(I've seen Wu Tang, Nas, KRS, Prince Poe, De La Soul, RAKIM, Ice Cube, Gza the Genious, The Pharcyde, Brother Ali, Planet Asia THE LIST GOES ON) and this was easily TheEEEE worst live rap act I had ever seen...PERIOD. He literally played for only 45 minutes. The first 30 minutes was dedicated to a stupid freestyle he did about how much pussy he gets and how he gets so much action. The last 20 minutes he just talked about random shit like robots, Barac Obama winning the presidential election and just random ass bullshit. I kid you not.

JRA
06-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I saw lil wayne in 2008. Words cannot describe how horrible he was. I have been to my fare share of Hip hop/rap shows(I've seen Wu Tang, Nas, KRS, Prince Poe, De La Soul, RAKIM, Ice Cube, Gza the Genious, The Pharcyde, Brother Ali, Planet Asia THE LIST GOES ON) and this was easily TheEEEE worst live rap act I had ever seen...PERIOD. He literally played for only 45 minutes. The first 30 minutes was dedicated to a stupid freestyle he did about how much pussy he gets and how he gets so much action. The last 20 minutes he just talked about random shit like robots, Barac Obama winning the presidential election and just random ass bullshit. I kid you not.

Wow...just, wow.