12. When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

Encore:

13. Chicago's Finest

brutal_descent
05-24-2011, 08:39 AM
LMFAO, my ex went to this. :lol:

jd091
05-24-2011, 10:04 AM
This is still one of the funniest articles I've read, ever. (http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/02/18/a-track-by-track-breakdown-of-frankie-palmeris-track-by-track-breakdown-of-the-new-emmure-album/)

Noobsaibot
05-24-2011, 01:52 PM
This band stinks on ice. I don't take this band seriously, they're worse than limp bizkit. Yet as a strapping young lad I liked limp bizkit, it takes me back to my youth. Children of cybertron is a badass tune. They should tour wit five finger donkey punch so the tapouts and hardcore dancers can exterminate themselves

Dextrimental
05-24-2011, 02:53 PM
LMFAO, my ex went to this. :lol:

Tell me this is why your relationship ended?

jd091
05-24-2011, 04:29 PM
To be honest, and I admitted this on another thread, Emmure is like my guilty pleasure music. I kind of like their music to an extent, especially the new album which I believe is pretty solid for their style. That being said, I have not desire to see them live.

brutal_descent
05-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Tell me this is why your relationship ended?

Andy, I broke up with her long before that ;)

Nick_to_the_face
05-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Lol Emmure

SilentSoldier144
05-26-2011, 08:14 AM
This is still one of the funniest articles I've read, ever. (http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/02/18/a-track-by-track-breakdown-of-frankie-palmeris-track-by-track-breakdown-of-the-new-emmure-album/)

That makes me lose a lot of respect for my friend who is dating that fool, rofl.

hellawaits77ny
05-26-2011, 07:56 PM
That makes me lose a lot of respect for my friend who is dating that fool, rofl.

Seems like a complete idiot. Not sure if true, but I've heard all the guys in this band are dicks.

SilentSoldier144
05-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Seems like a complete idiot. Not sure if true, but I've heard all the guys in this band are dicks.

Seems to be that way, rofl.

scouinci
06-02-2011, 09:44 AM
I've met all of them a few times and they were all very nice every time actually.

dcmetal108
06-02-2011, 02:05 PM
They are headlining The All Stars Tour this summer which I'll prolly go to. Haven't heard their older stuff but their new cd wasn't too bad.

jd091
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
They are headlining The All Stars Tour this summer which I'll prolly go to. Haven't heard their older stuff but their new cd wasn't too bad.

Well, you'll be the only person on this entire site going to it, so let us know how it is.

MPF
06-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Well, you'll be the only person on this entire site going to it, so let us know how it is.

Well actually I can go there and not have to pay a dime outside gas money.

My buddy from This Will Not End Well lives just above Station 4, and the St. Paul show is outside, so all I gotta do is go over to his place and open a window. I'd also be able to sit down whenever I wanted.

Then again I'd only go to See After The Burial and Born Of Osiris, and stare at that sexy singer of In This Moment. :drool:

kommie
06-02-2011, 02:28 PM
Then again I'd only go to See After The Burial and Born Of Osiris, and stare at that manly hogbeast that's been wearing the same dress for 4 years of In This Moment. :drool:

fixed that for you

MPF
06-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Didn't fix that for you

It's ok, you tried. :tongue:

dcmetal108
06-02-2011, 02:43 PM

I just want to see Chelsea Grin, In This Moment, and Iwresltedabearonce.

kommie
06-02-2011, 02:44 PM

troll post of the year?

dcmetal108
06-02-2011, 02:47 PM
troll post of the year?

I can't have my own tastes in music. Didn't ask for you to like them.

Saw Chelsea Grin open for Whitechapel on their tour and they were decent and fun to be in the pit for.

Like In This Moment and would love to see them.

And IWABO is a strange pleasure of mine.

jd091
06-02-2011, 05:51 PM
troll post of the year?

:lol:

I saw Chelsea Grin open for Whitechapel too and they weren't anything special, but I didn't mind watching them. I wouldn't go for them, though.

If that's the case, you need to listen to some more After the Burial. They are far and beyond the most talented band on this lineup.

Well actually I can go there and not have to pay a dime outside gas money.

My buddy from This Will Not End Well lives just above Station 4, and the St. Paul show is outside, so all I gotta do is go over to his place and open a window. I'd also be able to sit down whenever I wanted.

Then again I'd only go to See After The Burial and Born Of Osiris, and stare at that sexy singer of In This Moment. :drool:

Definitely do that! Don't pass up a free opportunity to see After the Burial, man. Thats a little weird that they're playing outside, though. Whatever.

MPF
06-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Definitely do that! Don't pass up a free opportunity to see After the Burial, man. Thats a little weird that they're playing outside, though. Whatever.

They are closing off the street and setting up a stage, rather then playing inside. 0.o I don't get it either.

I might do it. But I'm going to see Devin Townsend there the same month. That's a better use of gas.

treghet
06-02-2011, 06:34 PM
They are closing off the street and setting up a stage, rather then playing inside. 0.o I don't get it either.

All the bands are playing outside? It would make sense if half were outside and half inside.

dcmetal108
06-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I'll have to check out After The Burial if I go. I've heard good stuff about them from alot of people now.

MPF
06-02-2011, 06:41 PM
All the bands are playing outside? It would make sense if half were outside and half inside.

I think it would, the smaller band inside, the bigger bands outside. Maybe that's what they are doing. But they are promoting it as it's all outside.

Nick_to_the_face
06-03-2011, 10:36 AM

When they were on the Music as a Weapon tour and came here, instead of being a festival type thing they just put all the second stage bands in the parking lot out side of the venue and advertised it as a free show. So when I saw them it was outside, and free :party:

jd091
06-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I'll have to check out After The Burial if I go. I've heard good stuff about them from alot of people now.

"Rareform" is probably in my top 5 albums to come out in the last 10 years. Its that good, seriously. They are by far the best band to have formed in the past 5 years in metal, imao.