PDA

View Full Version : New Public Enemy Album Next Year

BloodoftheKings
05-22-2011, 12:06 PM
This was announced 2 weeks ago. It's going to be titled Most of Our Heroes Don't Appear on a Stamp.

“There will be a new Public Enemy album. We are going to drop Most of Our Heroes Don't Appear on a Stamp late next year, we have never been in the music business to make friends. We've never been the type to kiss ass. We've always strived not to repeat ourselves album to album.” - Chuck D

ShatteredFlame
05-22-2011, 12:54 PM
It's gonna suck.

TonyD
05-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Isn't that a lyric in one of their songs already?

BloodoftheKings
05-22-2011, 05:33 PM
It's gonna suck.

Probably

They've actually done that with other albums.

BloodoftheKings
06-13-2012, 09:46 AM
New Song "Get It In" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdeUJL1G84Y&feature=player_embedded)

IrritatedTrout
06-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Don't know anything about their new stuff but love the old albums.

This song was decent.

300%_Density
06-14-2012, 06:31 AM

I'm unsure of the other ones but it was in Fight The Power. I do know that for a fact.

dcmetal108
06-14-2012, 07:51 AM
I actually like the new song.

Sepultura69
06-25-2012, 09:38 AM
As much as I love Public Enemy and enjoy their first couple of records...

They're kind of a bunch of jokes now... Why the hell are they still making music? They're last couple of records have flopped big time, and Flavor Flave is the biggest twat in hip hop. Fear of a Black Planet and It takes a nation will always be in my opinion two of the most important hip hop records ever recorded, especially for their time, but as far as a new album goes, No thank you!

christopher
06-26-2012, 11:20 AM
As much as I love Public Enemy and enjoy their first couple of records...

They're kind of a bunch of jokes now... Why the hell are they still making music? They're last couple of records have flopped big time, and Flavor Flave is the biggest twat in hip hop. Fear of a Black Planet and It takes a nation will always be in my opinion two of the most important hip hop records ever recorded, especially for their time, but as far as a new album goes, No thank you!

Yeah I agree with you. I also like How You Sell Soul to a Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul? That's a pretty good album in my opinion. Not as good as their first two but still solid.

BloodoftheKings
06-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Not as good as their first two but still solid.

Nation of Millions and Black Planet were the 2nd and 3rd, Yo Bum Rush the Show was the first.

IMO the first 4 PE albums are classics and I also really enjoy the 5th album Muse Sick N Our Mess Age which is very under rated. Pretty much everything after Muse Sick is mediocre but I think How to Sell Your Soul was an improvement.