PDA

View Full Version : Movie Ideas

BloodoftheKings
05-20-2011, 09:01 PM
I need idea for a short movie (2-5 minutes in length). I need to submit a film for the school film festival and the deadline is June 2nd. The movie can't have violence, nudity, or any of that good stuff. I also don't have much money so it can't be anything fancy.

Dextrimental
05-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Do a monologue between a boy and a girl, and its one confessing the love for the other, in a field of grass. Then at the end have the camera zoom out and turn out that the one doing the monologue is being observed in a mental hospital for sever psychosis, with two doctors discussing how theres been no change, and then have them flick a page down on his chart with the lines 'girlfriend/boyfriend disappeared 3 years ago, never got over it'

Just popped into me head there!

ravenheart
05-21-2011, 03:19 AM
Do something about how this guy needed to do this project that was going to take a lot of effort and time to get right, but left it until he only had 11 days left to complete it.

I'll let you write the ending.

BloodoftheKings
05-21-2011, 05:49 AM
Do something about how this guy needed to do this project that was going to take a lot of effort and time to get right, but left it until he only had 11 days left to complete it.

I'll let you write the ending.

My friend tried to make that movie once but he never completed it.

ravenheart
05-21-2011, 08:37 AM
My friend tried to make that movie once but he never completed it.

Probably ran out of time.

BloodoftheKings
05-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Probably ran out of time.

nah, he quit and entered a video of cars zooming down the highway with a lot of distortion and songs being played backwards instead.

mastodon421
05-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Make this and you will win guaranteed.

http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/de875de65546b004