PDA

View Full Version : Murder Junkies -- Long Beach, CA -- May 18th, 2011

christopher
05-19-2011, 07:59 PM
The show was at the Blue Cafe in Long Beach. I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not cause I had a Physics midterm today. Well I spent a lot of time before hand to make sure that I could make the show. I met up with one of my friends and we headed out to the show. We walked in right before the Murder Junkies went on. They went on a little afte 11pm and played for about 30 minutes. I was kind of dissapointed in that they played so short, but this was the best time I had at a MJ show. This was the third time for me to see them. First time was in 2007 and I didn't know anything by the MJs, then when I saw them in 2008, they played almost all songs from Road Killer, but since they weren't out, I had no idea what was being played. This time I was able to sing along to every song. I guess I was the only one who knew the lyrics to the new songs. The singer seemed shocked when he saw me singing along, pointed at me and asked if I knew the song, thats bad if they seem surprised when someone is singing along:lol: He kept sticking the mic in front of me so I could participate :D

I wish the set was longer. They should have cut out the cover for sure. They should have added Stiff Cold Fuck, Wakig Up in a Pool of Piss, Fead my Sleaze, Messiah of Hate, Fuck Off We Murder, Highest Power, Gypsy Mother Fucker.

Once a Whore
One Rail Away
48 Days
Two Dicks in Your Mouth
Hated In Life
Stab You 50 Times
Dopesick
Mass American Suicide
I Hate You
Take Aim and Fire
Dogshit?
??????(some non-GG Allin cover that wasn't necessary)
Piss Drinking Jew
Raw Brutal Rough and Bloody
I Kill Everything I Fuck

Edit: Oh yeah, Dino didn't play naked at this show, did a drum solo at the end and then shoved both drum sticks up his ass after

Wizzbang11
05-22-2011, 04:00 PM
They played Dogshit in Berkley so that's probably it.
You guys lucked out and got a longer set too!