PDA

View Full Version : Limp Bizkit -- Moscow, Russia -- October 3rd, 2010

brutal_descent
05-14-2011, 02:50 PM
@ Olympic Stadium
Support: Kaizen, Slot

:D Bored as fuck, going to post two (one of which you're currently browsing) setlists from 2010 from shows I attended.

This was a pretty fun show, even if LB themselves suck massive ass-pubes. :hmm: Maybe it was because of the stadium venue, but the pit was bigger than any I'd ever seen... it must have covered up the whole floor. The sound wasn't necessarily good, but it didn't really matter because everybody (literally, EVERYBODY) was singing along. At one point (before Nookie I think) a guy started waving a homemade flag with the Russian flag with the text "LIMP BIZKIT: FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE" on it. Durst noticed it and called the guy on stage, and sang Nookie with him. :lol:

There were a few interesting parts to the concert - first of all, the support. The first band up was Kaizen, a french nu-metal band. :eyes: These guys sounded like shiiiiiiiiiiit. After two songs, the audience began jeering them and actually throwing fruits (lolwut), garbage, and even a sock or two at the band. The band did nothing to retaliate, and continued their set, so there's a little respect in me for holding out like that and not PMSing like Axl did back in June when a fan threw something at the stage and hit him instead (a water bottle, I think.). The second band was a local (fairly popular) nu-metal/alt metal band called The Slot, and they were recieved pretty well, but I am generally do not want-ish to female-fronted bands (apart from Arch Enemy and Kylesa.). Interestingly enough, The Slot is the tour support for POD on their upcoming European tour. Apart from that, the concert was pretty normal for a metal show but Durst started forgetting lines during My Way, so that was nice to laugh at.

Pure Imagination
Why Try
My Generation
Livin' It Up
Eat You Alive
9 Teen 90 Nine
It'll Be OK
My Way
Sweet Child O' Mine
Hot Dog
Behind Blue Eyes
Walking Away
Break Stuff
Nookie
Re-Arranged
Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)

Take a Look Around
Faith
Ghostbusters Theme (closing track)

NickLed19
05-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Why did you go to this?

hellawaits77ny
05-14-2011, 07:09 PM
Not a Limp Bizkit fan, but I saw them on Summer Sanitarium '03, and I admit, they put on a good live show.

larvtard
05-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Why did you go to this?

:tp: I wouldn't be talking dude.

Not afraid to admit that they're a guilty pleasure of mine. This is a solid set, too: My Generation, Hot Dog, Take a Look Around, My Way, Livin' It Up. Well, I mean it only has the good songs from Chocolate Starfish, kinda lacking in the other albums, though...

NickLed19
05-14-2011, 07:28 PM
LOL....thats cool if they are man. I was just asking. Looking through you list of shows you have coming up, Limp Bizkit is very random. No need to get pissy about it.

stylesclash516
05-14-2011, 08:11 PM
They definitely need more from Three Dollar Bill. Counterfeit and Stink Finger would be awesome to see live.

MPF
05-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Not a Limp Bizkit fan, but I saw them on Summer Sanitarium '03, and I admit, they put on a good live show.

I did as well, at the Metrodome (7 years before the dome fell, haha)

Limp Bizkit destroyed the place. I'm not a fan, but My brother was and wanted to see them Linkin Park and Deftones, I wanted to see Metallica. Deftones didn't go on stage that night because Chino was too high, something I'll never forgive them for. Mudvayne was ok, that's about it. Linkin Park was good live, I'm a fan of their p;d stuff. But Limp Bizkit, they made people from the nosebleed section run all the way down from the front of the stage, jumping several stories, knocking over port a pottys, etc all that shit, no pun intended.

Without question Metallica was the best band that night.

That said, Limp Bizkit sucks.

bobbie solo
05-15-2011, 12:18 AM
3 dollar bill songs and rearranged are all i can tolerate from these morons. on 3 dollar bill there was at least some small attempt at "art" from these neanderthals.

sleepstalking
05-16-2011, 11:10 AM
As much as they get ragged on, I must admit that I still would like to see them. They HAVE to play "Boiler" through. Easily my favorite song by them.

bigguytoo9
05-16-2011, 11:14 AM
When I was in gr 7 I went apeshit over "Counterfit" dont remember if they did that when I saw them with Metallica back in 2003.

bobisdead911
05-24-2011, 12:15 PM
This is what I don't get, ppl talk so much shit, and then blame ppl for "trolling" whatever the fuck that means, a term u just made up probably, and then you turn around and do the exact same thing, stop being such fucking hypocrites.

jhdeity
05-24-2011, 02:54 PM
One of my favorite things about music is when you hear a song or album and it takes you back to a place or time in your life. Sometimes I come across concert ticket stubs and it opens a pandora's box of memories I didn't even know I had supressed in my noggin.

Limp Bizkit was never a favorite of mine but I did get to see them live when they were on top of their game and it was a great show. A really good band opened and there were tons of hot women and everyone pre-gamed before and partied afterwards. I have nothing but cool memories from this band so when I see the meaningless hatred for them I just laugh. At this point people hating on them just look like sheep following the herd. Yeah we know people hate them and Durst is a clown. Do we need 78K more people to say it?

Are they relevant now, no. Would I go see them at Rams Head or a club? Maybe. I can certainly name 25 worse bands off the top of my head who are touring right now who would put on a much shittier show.

Not trying to be all pro-Durst or whatever just making an observation. I was just trying to think if Durst every did anything cool or memorable and I got a mental picture of him crowd surfing on that plywood at Woodstock. Yeah that was pretty bad ass actually...

powerslave_85
05-24-2011, 03:55 PM
I can certainly name 25 worse bands off the top of my head who are touring right now who would put on a much shittier show.And I could name 500 that would put on a better one.

Really? Are we going to go down the path of "everyone hates them, so I'm going to be cool for defending them." Syphillis really blows, and but soooo many people hate it that it's becoming the cool thing now. Go syphillis!

BloodoftheKings
05-24-2011, 04:13 PM
And I could name 500 that would put on a better one.

Really? Are we going to go down the path of "everyone hates them, so I'm going to be cool for defending them." Syphillis really blows, and but soooo many people hate it that it's becoming the cool thing now. Go syphillis!

This

jhdeity
05-24-2011, 06:30 PM
And I could name 500 that would put on a better one.

I wouldn't say I'm defending them but pointless bashing of a band that hasn't been relevant in 8 years is idiotic in all reality. People who haven't even heard their music are like, yeah Limp Bizkit sucks and people who were red hats are stupid jsut because they heard someone else say it.

Sorry I'm one of those Think for yourself, question authority people. The world is full of sheep and it's my job to make sure they get syphillis. hahhaha

daimonos
05-24-2011, 08:36 PM
I did as well, at the Metrodome (7 years before the dome fell, haha)

Limp Bizkit destroyed the place. I'm not a fan, but My brother was and wanted to see them Linkin Park and Deftones, I wanted to see Metallica. Deftones didn't go on stage that night because Chino was too high, something I'll never forgive them for. Mudvayne was ok, that's about it. Linkin Park was good live, I'm a fan of their p;d stuff. But Limp Bizkit, they made people from the nosebleed section run all the way down from the front of the stage, jumping several stories, knocking over port a pottys, etc all that shit, no pun intended.

Without question Metallica was the best band that night.

That said, Limp Bizkit sucks.

Wow, that's a horrible tour lineup. In 03 I wasn't a fan of Metallica yet (I did know who they were) so I don't remember this, but I'm actually really disappointed that Metallica was playing with that scene of bands (if that's what you wanna call it). I do like Mudvayne, but I don't really listen to them. They were killer live, though.

Dextrimental
05-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Y'know what really sucs about these guys? the fact that they don't suck. Isolate the instruments, and you've a really solid cool sounding band. Its when Durst opens his gob 9 times out of 10 that it starts to suck.

Also, yeah, hating on them at this stage is absolutely irrelevant, specially since they aren't the arena bothering chart toppers they once were.