PDA

View Full Version : Cavalera Conspiracy -- Austin, TX -- May 13th, 2011

maxpower
05-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Venue: Emo's

I arrived right when Lazarus AD were taking the stage. Unfortunately I don't have their setlist, but they sounded great. This was my first time seeing them and I really enjoyed their set. Cavalera Conspiracy came on shortly after and it was great to hear a headline set from them. I've only seen them once before during Ozzfest in Dallas a few years back. For a Friday night Emo's wasn't really that packed. Setlist as follows

Warlord
Torture
Inflicted
Thrasher
Sanctuary
Terrorize
Refuse/Resist
Territory
Arise/Dead Embryonic Cells
Wasting Away (Nailbomb)
Killing Inside
Blunt Force Trauma
Ultra-Violent
Troops of Doom
The Doom of All Fires
Black Ark
Desperate Cry (first few minues of song)
Propaganda
Six Pack (Black Flag Cover)
Attitude

Encore:
Roots Bloody Roots

brutal_descent
05-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Emo's

:eyes:

maxpower
05-14-2011, 09:28 AM

Don't let the name fool you Ive seen a ton of great shows at this place. I don't know the history of the place but perhaps there is a poor guy with the name Emo. I'd hate to be in his shoes.

Sepultura69
05-14-2011, 09:50 AM
DESPERATE CRY??!!

DID THEY ACTUALLY PERFORM THE ENTIRE SONG OR JUST THE FIRST 2 MINUTES??!?!

jd091
05-14-2011, 10:42 AM

Yeah, Emo's is a pretty famous, notable venue. You don't need to get your panties in a bunch.

brutal_descent
05-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Don't let the name fool you Ive seen a ton of great shows at this place. I don't know the history of the place but perhaps there is a poor guy with the name Emo. I'd hate to be in his shoes.

Maybe his name is Elmo and they mispelled it :D

maxpower
05-14-2011, 03:01 PM
DESPERATE CRY??!!

DID THEY ACTUALLY PERFORM THE ENTIRE SONG OR JUST THE FIRST 2 MINUTES??!?!

Just the shortened version, but I don't know if they ever play the entire song. There was a stop between it and propaganda so I didn't really want to combine them but I'll add a little note so not to confuss anyone.

Blacktooth85
05-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Goddammit!! Why the hell does Max never play the full songs from Beneath the Remains and Arise? They play the full songs from Chaos AD and Roots though...WTF? I about getting sick of that guy.