Friend of the Night
Mexican Grand Prix
George Square Thatcher Death Party
Mogwai Fear Satan
-----------------
Auto Rock
Rano Pano
Batcat

So I really enjoyed this show, despite what this setlist might make you think. I'm an enormous fan of Mr. Beast and Young Team, so it was a little hard to see only 3 songs be played from both of them. With that said, Hardcore Will Never Die is a fantastic new album, and hearing it almost in its entirety life was great. Mexican Grand Prix was particularly fun, and Mogwai Fear Satan was great as a set closer. I REALLY wanted Glasgow Mega Snake and Auto Rock, wanting the former more than the latter. I was a little disappointed leaving, but I guess that means I'll have to see them again ;)

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Oh shit - great setlist. :drool: Mogwai cancelled their show here in early April because of Visa issues, but I hope we'll get them later :(

Natrlhi
05-10-2011, 10:59 AM
That's a pretty damn good setlist, "Mega Snake" / "Auto Rock" or no. You lucky bastard.

idrinkwine732
05-10-2011, 11:09 AM
I just think 8/10 tracks from Hardcore is too many, even if that album were their best, which it isn't. I'd have liked to see no Werewolf and Lionel Richie and Glasgow + Like Herod or something. That would have been GREAT.

Still very happy I got to see them though.

Natrlhi
05-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Still very happy I got to see them though.Bingo.

NecroRob
05-10-2011, 06:17 PM
The setlist we got was quite a bit better than this imo. I mean, we got Auto Rock, Mega Snake, and Like Herod :drool:

Still, as wine already pointed out, Mogwai can play almost anything and it would be great.

idrinkwine732
05-10-2011, 10:35 PM
The setlist we got was quite a bit better than this imo. I mean, we got Auto Rock, Mega Snake, and Like Herod :drool:

Still, as wine already pointed out, Mogwai can play almost anything and it would be great.

I saw yours the day before and I nearly shit myself. I was so angry because I knew I wouldn't get all of them then.