PDA

View Full Version : Animals As Leaders Headlining Tour

JLRedWing13
05-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Per Facebook:

Yes it's true, we will be doing a headlining tour this Summer in the US! Alongside Dead Letter Circus, Intronaut, Last Chance To Reason and a very special guest TBA!!!

I haven't seen them yet so I'm excited. :party:

BlackmoreOfBowling
05-10-2011, 12:52 AM
Poor Intronaut..

mankvill
05-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Poor Intronaut..

This

hellawaits77ny
05-10-2011, 02:03 AM
Nerd metal. Boo

AnataFan4Life
05-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Animals as Leaders and Intronaut = win

The rest I could care less about.

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Sweet! I'm already going to too many shows during my stay in the States though, so I hope I'll be able to prioritize :eyes:

If I don't, fuck it, they're playing with BTBAM in Moscow September 30th anyway ;)

Nick_to_the_face
05-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Sweet! I'm already going to too many shows during my stay in the States though, so I hope I'll be able to prioritize :eyes:

If I don't, fuck it, they're playing with BTBAM in Moscow September 30th anyway ;)

Die

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Die

:hug: Don't worry, Nick, someday Hicktown USA will get good shows too!

jd091
05-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Well, this is pretty frickin' awesome.

MPF
05-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I think I just filled the cup...

llama lom
05-10-2011, 10:29 AM
This summer is going to kick some serious ass.

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 10:46 AM
This summer is going to kick some serious ass.

Of course! With All Stars, Whitechapel and Within the Ruins on Summer Slaughter, Warped Tour, and now this we're all set!!!111

MPF
05-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Of course! With All Stars, Whitechapel and Within the Ruins on Summer Slaughter, Warped Tour, and now this we're all set!!!111

:bouville:

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 10:53 AM

:D

MPF
05-10-2011, 10:57 AM
:D

It's not even fair to compare this tour to those atrocities.

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 11:05 AM
It's not even fair to compare this tour to those atrocities.

Sorry, I forgot to mention this year's kvlt lineup for Mayhem Fest ;)

MPF
05-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Sorry, I forgot to mention this year's kvlt lineup for Mayhem Fest ;)

Troll post is trolling. ;)

Natrlhi
05-10-2011, 11:09 AM
Poor Intronaut..

This
Thirded.

I might almost consider going anyway, though, since (a) I missed them last time around, (b) the new album rules hard, and (c) live IntrOnaut is always a good thing.

I'll have to see what the dates are in my neck of the woods...

I think I just filled the cup...:lol: Only because of IntrOnaut, I would hope (but alas, I fear this is not the case :().

EDIT: Speaking of the mighty IntrOnaut, here is a link to their web site, where you can listen to a track which was on the European version of the last album (but not the U.S. version):

http://blogronaut.blogspot.com/

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Troll post is trolling. ;)

Problem? ;)

MPF
05-10-2011, 11:14 AM
:lol: Only because of IntrOnaut, I would hope (but alas, I fear this is not the case :().

I love all 4 bands....Yup, I do. Not kidding either. I'm a Prog guy.

Problem? ;)

I guess not, My parole officer said I can't make fun of minors anymore.

I don't actually have a parole officer, I don't even have a speeding ticket yet.

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=MPF;360051]I'm a Prog guy.[QUOTE]

What's your poison? I was just telling Nick today how I go crazy for prog shit - Mastodon, Jethro Tull, Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Rush, Animals as Leaders, Tool, Devin Townsend are my favorites :D

MPF
05-10-2011, 11:50 AM
What's your poison? I was just telling Nick today how I go crazy for prog shit - Mastodon, Jethro Tull, Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Rush, Animals as Leaders, Tool, Devin Townsend are my favorites :D

All the bands you mentioned and more. Besides Metallica getting me into Metal, Dream Theater and Opeth got me into everything else I listen to.

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 11:54 AM
All the bands you mentioned and more. Besides Metallica getting me into Metal, Dream Theater and Opeth got me into everything else I listen to.

Metallica got me into metal too :D Love Opeth just as much as Theater but don't regard Opeth as progressive metal.

MPF
05-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Metallica got me into metal too :D Love Opeth just as much as Theater but don't regard Opeth as progressive metal.

I do. The only thing that is not Progressive Metal about them is the screams and growls. Musically, it's very proggy.

jd091
05-10-2011, 11:59 AM
but don't regard Opeth as progressive metal.

What the hell are you smoking, son.

brutal_descent
05-10-2011, 12:19 PM
What the hell are you smoking, son.

Good point :hecho:

JLRedWing13
05-10-2011, 03:41 PM
AAL is awesome.....Intronaut isn't the only good band on this tour. :bouville:

slapguitarer
05-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Poor Intronaut..

This

Thirded.

Fourthed

I like AAL, but WTF? :confused:

MPF
05-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Why is this such a shitty tour to most of you guys?

I mean yeah I get that Intronaut should be higher on the bill, but it is understandable. Hell considering who the special guest is, they may be third on the bill. That's pretty damn good.

AAL is the shit. Them and Scale The Summit are the best instrumental bands going right now.

I love Dead Letter Circus. They are a dark mixture of Tool and Karnivool. Damn good Prog Metal/ Yes they have higher pitch vocals at times, but look at Fair To Midland. 'Nuff Said!

Last Chance To Reason is so fucking badass. Progressive Death Metal with tons of Technical sections and plenty of Cynic moments. What's not to like?

Rocco44
05-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Descent tour, I will probably go to this for AAL and Intronaut especially.

Hey MPF, check out Russian Circles, my favorite instrumental band at the moment. A great mix of post rock and metal.

MPF
05-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Descent tour, I will probably go to this for AAL and Intronaut especially.

Hey MPF, check out Russian Circles, my favorite instrumental band at the moment. A great mix of post rock and metal.

I LOVE Russian Circles. But like another one of my favorite bands, they never put out a masterpiece. They always come so close, but there's always something that brings an album down by a song or two.

AnataFan4Life
05-10-2011, 06:07 PM
I haven't really gotten around to listening to Last Chance to Reason. As messed up as it sounds, they're one of those bands I avoided because they're name made them come across as another -core band to me.

MPF
05-10-2011, 06:15 PM
I haven't really gotten around to listening to Last Chance to Reason. As messed up as it sounds, they're one of those bands I avoided because they're name made them come across as another -core band to me.

Their first album kinda is, but Level 2...HOOOOLLLY SHIIIIIIIT!

Here's a great example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZXcWF1ff3E

AnataFan4Life
05-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Their first album kinda is, but Level 2...HOOOOLLLY SHIIIIIIIT!

Here's a great example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZXcWF1ff3E

That was pretty good actually. The game looked kinda fun too >_>

MPF
05-10-2011, 06:28 PM
That was pretty good actually. The game looked kinda fun too >_>

It's a good track on the album, not my favorite, but it came with the demo of the game, so I thought it was worth posting.

Level 1 is good instrumentally, but the titles are vocals...aren't. Level 2 on the other hand is spectacular. Their drummer is also on the Mike Portnoy Forum, so I've known about them for a while now.

If I had a better PC, or could hook up my 360 to my computer, I'd love to get that game.

AnataFan4Life
05-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Have they said anything about dates yet?

MPF
05-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Nothing yet.

I'm ASSuming they are waiting until they get the 5th band confirmed, then they will announce both the band and dates.

jd091
05-10-2011, 06:42 PM
I LOVE Russian Circles. But like another one of my favorite bands, they never put out a masterpiece. They always come so close, but there's always something that brings an album down by a song or two.

Russian Circles fucking rock!

MPF
05-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Russian Circles fucking rock!

That they do. I NEED to see them live.

The band I forgot to say was Oceansize, who sadly broke up this year. They put 4 stellar albums with some of my favorite songs of all times, but they always released 1-2 songs that just felt too out of place. Russian Circles also does that with me.

That said, their new album is going to fucking rock!

slapguitarer
05-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Why is this such a shitty tour to most of you guys?

I love Dead Letter Circus. They are a dark mixture of Tool and Karnivool. Damn good Prog Metal/ Yes they have higher pitch vocals at times, but look at Fair To Midland. 'Nuff Said!

Last Chance To Reason is so fucking badass. Progressive Death Metal with tons of Technical sections and plenty of Cynic moments. What's not to like?

I wasn't implying it was a shitty tour. It is far from it. Of the four bands announced, I've only listened to Intronaut and AAL, and I like them both. I just find it ridiculous that AAL only has one album out and are headlining over Intronaut, when they've got 3 albums, 2 of which are on one of the biggest record labels that focuses on Metal. Either way, I need to see Intronaut again and AAL are good too. As far as the other two bands, I've yet to listen to them, but they seem interesting.

MPF
05-10-2011, 07:19 PM
I wasn't implying it was a shitty tour. It is far from it. Of the four bands announced, I've only listened to Intronaut and AAL, and I like them both. I just find it ridiculous that AAL only has one album out and are headlining over Intronaut, when they've got 3 albums, 2 of which are on one of the biggest record labels that focuses on Metal. Either way, I need to see Intronaut again and AAL are good too. As far as the other two bands, I've yet to listen to them, but they seem interesting.

Ok I can see your point about that. In retrospect that is pretty shitty. But at the same time, it's sadly understandable. AAL has gotten pretty damn huge lately. Intronaut is still very underground. So in a ticket selling view, it makes sense. But then again, there have been worse atrocities that's happened lately.

Dead Letter Circus also only have 1 album and 1 EP, but they are the biggest Australian Prog band going right now, besides Karnivool. They are damn good. It's also amazing that this is their first US tour and they are already main support.

I love Last Chance To Reason, but they do deserve to open, depending on who the 5th band is. All I know is that band better not ruin this tour. You already have 4 bands, don't fuck this one up.

AnataFan4Life
05-10-2011, 07:31 PM
What if the 5th band is Scale the Summit :drool:

MPF
05-10-2011, 07:37 PM
What if the 5th band is Scale the Summit :drool:

If only...

They are mid-carding the Summer Suvivors tour or whatever the fuck it is called. All the bands that didn't win that Summer Slaughter Contest. Why they are mid-card is beyond me, but I guess it is good exposure, and all the br00tal kids won't go home during their set if the most brutals bands are after them.

jd091
05-10-2011, 09:02 PM
If only...

They are mid-carding the Summer Suvivors tour or whatever the fuck it is called. All the bands that didn't win that Summer Slaughter Contest. Why they are mid-card is beyond me, but I guess it is good exposure, and all the br00tal kids won't go home during their set if the most brutals bands are after them.

It's great exposure for them. They're audience right now is just us prog metal nerds, the more diverse an out-there their tours are right now, the better.

Still waiting for their inevitable headliner...

MPF
05-10-2011, 10:45 PM
It's great exposure for them. They're audience right now is just us prog metal nerds, the more diverse an out-there their tours are right now, the better.

Still waiting for their inevitable headliner...

I am too. I at least hope it will be someone worth checking out.

Chris from STS did promise me they were going to be back in Minnesota late summer early fall, so maybe it will be headlining tour they were talking about?

JLRedWing13
05-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Intronaut was awesome on the Cynic tour, this will give me an opportunity to dig back into their stuff a little more.

Rocco44
05-11-2011, 02:37 AM

Ok, cool. and yeah I agree that they still haven't come out with a masterpiece although I thought Geneva was their best album as a whole and came close to being perfect.

Nick_to_the_face
05-11-2011, 10:33 AM
So..umm...I have no idea who intronaut is :eyes:

treghet
05-11-2011, 10:38 AM
So..umm...I have no idea who intronaut is :eyes:

You should go fix that problem. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EH0mgioNsI

MPF
05-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Ok, cool. and yeah I agree that they still haven't come out with a masterpiece although I thought Geneva was their best album as a whole and came close to being perfect.

Agreed, Geneva is their best work. Followed by Station.

You should go fix that problem. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EH0mgioNsI

One of their best songs. I am very happy they are going the more Prog Metal route over the Stoner/Sludge Metal route.

MPF
05-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Intronaut fans....including myself. No longer need to bitch about Intronaut's placement on this tour:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/229372_10150250106197324_164361992323_9278524_8807 13_n.jpg

Evan Brewer is the bassist of The Faceless, doing is side project.

Rocco44
05-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Definitely a worthwhile tour, im looking forward to it.

jd091
05-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Can't wait to see dates now. Definitely want to hit this up.

And do AAL have new music coming out at all? They don't exactly have a ton of material to do a headlining tour yet, do they?

MPF
05-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Can't wait to see dates now. Definitely want to hit this up.

And do AAL have new music coming out at all? They don't exactly have a ton of material to do a headlining tour yet, do they?

Same here man.

They are actually in the studio as I type this. They have 1 album and 1 single (Wave Of Babies) of material that's been released. I'm sure a new song or 3 will show up on the setlists.

AnataFan4Life
05-13-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm excited to hear AAL's new material, though I honestly wouldn't mind if they played their self-titled in it's entirity :D

MPF
05-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Same here. AAL has been apart of so many shitty tours, it's about damn time they got on a badass tour, even if it is their own.

jd091
05-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Same here. AAL has been apart of so many shitty tours, it's about damn time they got on a badass tour, even if it is their own.
I concur.

Dude... Intronaut, Last Chance to Reason, and Evan Brewer = badass tour in and of itself. AAL headlining? That just makes it amazing.

MPF
05-13-2011, 11:39 PM
I concur.

Dude... Intronaut, Last Chance to Reason, and Evan Brewer = badass tour in and of itself. AAL headlining? That just makes it amazing.

Damn right! :rocker:

At least with you being in Chicago you have a 99/100 chance they'll be coming there. 7 hours away in the Twin Cites. It's considerably less, but I'm still holding out.

To me this is Fair To Midland/Periphery/Scale The Summit 2.0

AnataFan4Life
05-15-2011, 07:14 AM
So many good tours have been skipping my area. If this one skips my area I will have lost all hope.

Natrlhi
05-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Bump to see if anybody has heard about dates yet.

Oh, and I've recently discovered that Animals as Leaders is pretty damned interesting to me. I had originally dismissed them because they were on tour with some way shitty bands in the last few years, but they are actually pretty amazing. Now I really wouldn't mind seeing this tour. That Evan Brewer is one hell of a musician, too. I'm trying to find more of his solo stuff to listen to...

MPF
05-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Nothing yet. But at least Friday we found out the running order of all the bands. That is a good start.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 03:29 PM
First date has been revealed: Key Club in Los Angeles, CA on July 10th.

MPF
05-16-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm really hoping that's in the beginning of the tour. I have Devin Townsend Obcusa and Septic Flesh July 5th, I don't want to have to miss this show because they are so close to each other.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm really hoping that's in the beginning of the tour. I have Devin Townsend Obcusa and Septic Flesh July 5th, I don't want to have to miss this show because they are so close to each other.

I'm still furious about not being able to go to that tour >=(

MPF
05-16-2011, 03:37 PM
I'm still furious about not being able to go to that tour >=(

I'm very shocked that's not hitting Virgina, it seems like it would be a great show.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm very shocked that's not hitting Virgina, it seems like it would be a great show.

There's three dates in VA, but two of them are in Springfield, which is all the way at the fucking top of the state, and the other one is on the coast. I live at the very bottom of VA, right next to the border of NC. Which is why most shows I go to are in NC.

All I can hope for is an offdate with Obscura, I guess.

MPF
05-16-2011, 03:41 PM
There's three dates in VA, but two of them are in Springfield, which is all the way at the fucking top of the state, and the other one is on the coast. I live at the very bottom of VA, right next to the border of NC. Which is why most shows I go to are in NC.

All I can hope for is an offdate with Obscura, I guess.

Oh ok, my mistake.

A lot of people do the same with me. I got to all the Minnesota shows since it's only an hour away, all the Milwaukee shows are 6 hours away.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh ok, my mistake.

A lot of people do the same with me. I got to all the Minnesota shows since it's only an hour away, all the Milwaukee shows are 6 hours away.

Quite a few of the summer tour packages skipped my area besides that one. Forbidden, Exhumed, Summer Slaughter, etc. All i've really got lined up at the moment is Mayhem Fest and Origin/Vital Remains/Abysmal Dawn.

MPF
05-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Quite a few of the summer tour packages skipped my area besides that one. Forbidden, Exhumed, Summer Slaughter, etc. All i've really got lined up at the moment is Mayhem Fest and Origin/Vital Remains/Abysmal Dawn.

Same here actually, although Revocation/White Wizzard is coming here on an offdate of the Forbidden tour. No Summer Slaughter (first time ever), No Mayhem, Exhumed might be coming here. Hate Eternal/Origin/Vital Remains/Abysmal Dawn will be here, but it's July 2nd, so I gotta miss that to see Dev, unless I get free tickets or something. Can't see that happening.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Same here actually, although Revocation/White Wizzard is coming here on an offdate of the Forbidden tour. No Summer Slaughter (first time ever), No Mayhem, Exhumed might be coming here. Hate Eternal/Origin/Vital Remains/Abysmal Dawn will be here, but it's July 2nd, so I gotta miss that to see Dev, unless I get free tickets or something. Can't see that happening.

I guess its okay though, since my are is being graced with such talented acts as hed(PE) and Otep :tp:

MPF
05-16-2011, 05:43 PM
I guess its okay though, since my are is being graced with such talented acts as hed(PE) and Otep :tp:

Just had Hed P.E. and Mushroomhead here a couple weeks ago,

But the worst was having this tour hit yesterday:

Aiden, Eyes Set To Kill, Get Scared, Vampires Everywhere!, & Dr. Acula.

:barf:

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm wondering if their next album will be out by the time this tour starts.

Cause them playing the self-titled from start to finish is REALLY starting to sound pretty fucking tantalizing right about now.

MPF
05-16-2011, 05:57 PM
I'm wondering if their next album will be out by the time this tour starts.

Cause them playing the self-titled from start to finish is REALLY starting to sound pretty fucking tantalizing right about now.

That would be pretty damn sweet, with Waves Of Babies as the encore. I would love that.

:drool::drool::drool:

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 05:59 PM
That would be pretty damn sweet, with Waves Of Babies as the encore. I would love that.

:drool::drool::drool:

They will probably open with Wave of Babies. They opened with that song at Summer Slaughter.

MPF
05-16-2011, 06:01 PM
They will probably open with Wave of Babies. They opened with that song at Summer Slaughter.

On the Underoath tour they opened with Song Of Solomon, so I'd say anything is possible.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 06:02 PM
On the Underoath tour they opened with Song Of Solomon, so I'd say anything is possible.

We didn't even get to hear that song at SS, due to them only getting to play four songs :mad:

MPF
05-16-2011, 06:10 PM
We didn't even get to hear that song at SS, due to them only getting to play four songs :mad:

4 songs, that's horrible. But I guess it sadly makes sense.

That and I don't think, even though how badass it is, the acoustic guitar solos would go over well with the Hot Topic Pig Squeal kids.

MPF
05-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Apparently Dead Letter Circus just got signed to Sumerian Records.

They will be the lightest band on the label, or pretty damn close to it.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Apparently Dead Letter Circus just got signed to Sumerian Records.

They will be the lightest band on the label, or pretty damn close to it.

Pretty odd choice for Sumerian, but I guess it will get them more exposure here in the states.

Now if only the same thing could happen for Karnivool....

MPF
05-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Pretty odd choice for Sumerian, but I guess it will get them more exposure here in the states.

Now if only the same thing could happen for Karnivool....

Karnivool just did a headlining tour here in September. They are the biggest Progressive Metal band in Australia. Their label is representing them pretty damn well.

AnataFan4Life
05-16-2011, 07:58 PM
I'm pretty curious as to how Evan Brewer's stuff will turn out.

MPF
05-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm pretty curious as to how Evan Brewer's stuff will turn out.

Picture this with guitar and drums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8e8qXxwDu8

:drool:

treghet
05-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Picture this with guitar and drums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8e8qXxwDu8

:drool:

Damn. I better be able to hear him well on the new The Faceless album.

MPF
05-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Dates coming in a few minutes

STAY TUNED!

AnataFan4Life
05-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Crossing my fingers...

AnataFan4Life
05-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Apparently some of the dates are on Intronaut's facebook from the looks of it. Hopefully those aren't all of the dates...

MPF
05-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Jul 07 Soma San Diego, CA
Jul 08 Chain Reaction Anaheim, CA
Jul 10 Key Club West Hollywood, CA
Jul 10 Key Club Hollywood, CA
Jul 11 Martini Ranch Scottsdale, AZ
Jul 13 Black Sheep Colorado Springs, CO
Jul 14 The Oz Wichita, KS
Jul 15 Vaudeville Mews Des Moines, IA
Jul 16 Mojoes Joliet, IL
Jul 17 The Intersection Grand Rapids, MI
Jul 18 Mohawk Place Buffalo, NY
Jul 19 Crazy Donkey New York, NY
Jul 20 Northern Lights Albany, NY

NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!

Yeah I got them from Intronaut's Facebook, I just wanted to wait until they were all up, but I don't see any new ones. I am a very sad panda. They are playing Iowa but not Minnesota? What the bloody Hell?

EDIT*

This is the first half of the tour.

AnataFan4Life
05-17-2011, 07:42 PM
If those are all of the dates, I will be very pissed.

MPF
05-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Intronaut just said it's the first half of the tour. Maybe they'll still hit Minnesota on the 2nd half opf the tour. It would require fucked up traveling, but I demand it, haha.

AnataFan4Life
05-17-2011, 07:44 PM
Intronaut just said it's the first half of the tour. Maybe they'll still hit Minnesota on the 2nd half opf the tour. It would require fucked up traveling, but I demand it, haha.

There's still hope for a NC date then :party:

slapguitarer
05-17-2011, 07:45 PM
4 shows in Southern California but nothing up north?

MPF
05-17-2011, 07:55 PM
No Minnesota date:

minneapolis isn't that far from des moines, you guys should all carpool.

4 hours is a hell of a drive for me.

Also this:

honestly we don't know anything you guys dont, but i'd be surprised if there was no NC show.

slapguitarer
05-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Just to let you know, he meant North Carolina, not Northern California. But I doubt we won't get a date.

MPF
05-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Just to let you know, he meant North Carolina, not Northern California. But I doubt we won't get a date.

I know, that was for Anata

AnataFan4Life
05-17-2011, 08:12 PM
I know, that was for Anata

I wish Anata would come to North Carolina =(

jd091
05-17-2011, 08:16 PM
I wish Anata would come to North Carolina =(

I wish they would, you know, fucking tour anywhere in the first place.

AnataFan4Life
05-17-2011, 08:19 PM
I wish they would, you know, fucking tour anywhere in the first place.

I wish Earache would stop being a bunch of douches and release their fifth album.

treghet
05-17-2011, 08:34 PM
I wish Earache would stop being a bunch of douches and release their fifth album.

They're too busy releasing retro-thrash stuff.

mankvill
05-21-2011, 08:46 PM
In Wichita July 14th at the Oz Cafe.

detuned
05-25-2011, 05:53 AM
Jul 07 Soma San Diego, CA
Jul 08 Chain Reaction Anaheim, CA
Jul 10 Key Club West Hollywood, CA
Jul 10 Key Club Hollywood, CA
Jul 11 Martini Ranch Scottsdale, AZ
Jul 13 Black Sheep Colorado Springs, CO
Jul 14 The Oz Wichita, KS
Jul 15 Vaudeville Mews Des Moines, IA
Jul 16 Mojoes Joliet, IL
Jul 17 The Intersection Grand Rapids, MI
Jul 18 Mohawk Place Buffalo, NY
Jul 19 Crazy Donkey New York, NY
Jul 20 Northern Lights Albany, NY

NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!

Yeah I got them from Intronaut's Facebook, I just wanted to wait until they were all up, but I don't see any new ones. I am a very sad panda. They are playing Iowa but not Minnesota? What the bloody Hell?

EDIT*

This is the first half of the tour.
07/21 - Lancaster, PA - Chameleon Club
07/22 - Baltimore, MD - Ottobar
07/23 - Pittsburgh, PA - Diesel
07/26 - Greensboro, NC - Greene Street Club

AnataFan4Life
05-25-2011, 06:01 AM
06/26 - Greensboro, NC - Greene Street Club

Boner attained.

GarageMetal468
05-25-2011, 08:57 AM
You gotta be shitting me, they're coming to IL the same fucking day as the Mars Volta... this is gonna be a mindfuck for me and my friends who are all big Mars Volta and AAL fans...

ShatteredFlame
05-25-2011, 10:32 AM
You gotta be shitting me, they're coming to IL the same fucking day as the Mars Volta... this is gonna be a mindfuck for me and my friends who are all big Mars Volta and AAL fans...

TMV doesn't tour that often. AAL tours all the fucking time....

detuned
05-25-2011, 12:15 PM
oh yeah, those dates i posted are supposed to be july, not june. WHOOPS.

coltongsmith
05-25-2011, 12:31 PM
july 27th @ the masquerade in atlanta

idrinkwine732
05-25-2011, 12:40 PM

Go TMV. Better live band and a rarer opportunity.

brutal_descent
05-25-2011, 12:45 PM

Do you think they'll fit in at the Soundgarden show on the 21st?

kommie
05-28-2011, 08:44 PM

Slightly off topic... I'm sure if someone posted a TMV set someone would bitch and cry that it doesn't belong. Even though people have posted Coheed, Rush, Eric Clapton, and others. (not saying those artists suck, just giving an example)

AnataFan4Life
05-29-2011, 12:48 PM
Have they said whether or not the new album will be out in time for this tour?

mankvill
06-02-2011, 06:44 PM
8/2 in Kansas City.

Might try to go for free so I can see Intronaut

Nick_to_the_face
06-03-2011, 11:08 AM
8/2 in Kansas City.

Might try to go for free so I can see Intronaut

Ah snap girl :party:
where at?

mankvill
06-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Ah snap girl :party:
where at?

Beaumont

Nick_to_the_face
06-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Beaumont

Instead of looking it up, I'm gonna bug you, How much?

mankvill
06-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Instead of looking it up, I'm gonna bug you, How much?

$15!

Nick_to_the_face
06-05-2011, 12:55 PM
$15!

:eek: