PDA

View Full Version : NEMHF 2011

bobisdead911
05-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Anyone get anything from this years New England fest? I would love to see that, especially Bury Your Deads set:D

hellawaits77ny
05-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Anyone get anything from this years New England fest? I would love to see that, especially Bury Your Deads set:D

Search the setlist forum. Someone posted BYD's set, along w/ Hatebreed's, and most of the other top bands there. I'm actually gonna be posting Biohazard's set soon. Finally have some time to review the tape.

mastodon421
05-05-2011, 03:59 PM

I posted a ton of sets and the review from the Saturday date.

bobisdead911
05-05-2011, 10:53 PM
I posted a ton of sets and the review from the Saturday date.

I remember seeing it initially, but can't find it now, link?

mastodon421
05-06-2011, 11:44 AM
I remember seeing it initially, but can't find it now, link?

No prob, here you go http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16581

Metal_Head
05-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Bury Your Dead:

Top Gun
House of Straw
Vanilla Sky
Mission: Impossible
Twelfth Stroke of Midnight
Sunday's Best
The Color of Money
The Outsiders
Eyes Wide Shut
Magnolia
Mosh N Roll

hellawaits77ny
05-08-2011, 03:27 AM
Bury Your Dead:

Top Gun
House of Straw
Vanilla Sky
Mission: Impossible
Twelfth Stroke of Midnight
Sunday's Best
The Color of Money
The Outsiders
Eyes Wide Shut
Magnolia
Mosh N Roll

Great setlist, but they sounded awful. And Slim and Mat have each gained a ton of weight. Not that a care, but they just look worse.

bobisdead911
05-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Well it HAS been a while lol And Mat started a family, so that'll do it to you...What I'm wondering now is, from the looks of it they're only going to play the first 2 albums, well 3, once the new one comes out, but are they going to completely ignore the Myke Terry ones? Cuz I can't see Mat clean singing. On the other hand, I did like some of that stuff, so it sucks that they won't play it. But they were a hardcore band first, so it's understandable.

hellawaits77ny
05-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Well it HAS been a while lol And Mat started a family, so that'll do it to you...What I'm wondering now is, from the looks of it they're only going to play the first 2 albums, well 3, once the new one comes out, but are they going to completely ignore the Myke Terry ones? Cuz I can't see Mat clean singing. On the other hand, I did like some of that stuff, so it sucks that they won't play it. But they were a hardcore band first, so it's understandable.

You're right. Apparently they're only going to be playing the 1st 3 albums. Thank God. I know you said you likes their shit w/ Myke, but I couldn't stand it. Slim said in an interview that since Mat is teaching, they only plan on touring during the summer and doing weekend one-off shows the rest of the year. That sucks :mad:

There was a rumor of a BYD/Impending Doom co-headline tour, but Impending Doom is touring w/ MyChildren MyBride from late June - late July.

bobisdead911
05-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I totally wouldve gone to that Impending Doom show too if it wasnt for the rest of the horrid bands on there. Ugh:eyes: Sucks more cuz theres VIP available..a summer BYD tour would be awesome, they should be on that new All Stars tour(?) or w/e it is, why they need ANOTHER summer festival is beyond me, they have Atticus Metal, Summer Slaughter, Warped and Mayhem.