PDA

View Full Version : Cavalera Conspiracy -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 28th, 2011

Butcher of Birth
04-29-2011, 05:54 AM
Photo provided by Andrew Metalhead (http://www.metalsetlists.com/member.php?u=1832)

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/217092_10150165352887133_628232132_7105447_7431240 _n.jpg

jhdeity
04-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Couple of surprises in there. I was hoping for a Nailbomb song or 3 and maybe a few more off Blunt Force Trauma but I'll take it.

Natrlhi
04-29-2011, 08:58 AM
ROOOOOOOOTS!!! BLOODY ROOOOOTS!!!!!

:rocker: :drool: :bowdown: :drool: :rocker:

Sepultura69
04-29-2011, 09:52 AM
They are playing tonight at a venue which is less than 10 minutes away from me. hmmm I just might go to this right after I get off work. But at the same time, I don't like Cavalera Conspiracy and I would soley be going just to hear some of those Sep Gems.

Meh, I'll think about it. :cool:

christopher
04-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Did they do the bullshit where they play half Sepultura songs like last time?

Sepultura69
04-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I'm surprised they didnt do the "arise-Dead Emryonic cells" Medley :hecho:

christopher
04-29-2011, 10:26 AM
I heard Igor isn't there? I'm glad I didn't go then

Sepultura69
04-29-2011, 12:09 PM
I heard Igor isn't there? I'm glad I didn't go then

What? Are you being serious? Was it from a good source. That would be retarded for him not to be at the shows. It wouldn't really be "cavalera conspiracy" without igor by max's side.....IT would basically be soulfly doing cavalera conspiracy covers and sep covers :hecho:

Does andrew metalhead have a review up about the show? I'm pretty certain Igor was at the shows. :hmm:

christopher
04-29-2011, 12:43 PM
What? Are you being serious? Was it from a good source. That would be retarded for him not to be at the shows. It wouldn't really be "cavalera conspiracy" without igor by max's side.....IT would basically be soulfly doing cavalera conspiracy covers and sep covers :hecho:

Does andrew metalhead have a review up about the show? I'm pretty certain Igor was at the shows. :hmm:

I have no idea who said it. One of my friends had a photo pass for the show and took pics of Lazarus AD and posted about it on facebook. I saw someone commented on it saying Igor wasn't there. I went on CC's facebook page and someone commented saying it sucked Igor wasn't there but the show was still sick.

Sepultura69
04-29-2011, 12:47 PM
I have no idea who said it. One of my friends had a photo pass for the show and took pics of Lazarus AD and posted about it on facebook. I saw someone commented on it saying Igor wasn't there. I went on CC's facebook page and someone commented saying it sucked Igor wasn't there but the show was still sick.

Damn! I wonder if he does end up making it here for tonights show in anahiem?? fudge monkeys, I wanna go but at teh same time i dont, mainly cause i wanna go see the brothers together. Not just one half.. London isnt really that far from So-cal, depeding on what flight he took, HE COULD JUST DAMN WELL MAKE IT IN TIME. Maybe he will end up making it.

Or not :hecho:

Who knows. But there is a fat chance that he could easily make it for tonights show. unless hes still in europe right now drinkin' some koolaid. :hecho:

Blacktooth85
04-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Yeah i heard Igor was stranded in the UK because of that stupid wedding. I don't know what that has to do with anything.... Anyway i know it's Cavalera Conspiracy but i would like to see more old Sepultura songs. They last time they toured they played Inner Self, Arise/Dead Embryonic Cells. But they were only medleys of course :tp:. If they come through my parts i don't know if I'll go if that setlist stays the same.

christopher
04-29-2011, 02:27 PM
The royal wedding caused Igor to miss the CC show? :wtf:

Skinny Juice
04-30-2011, 08:40 AM
If they come through my parts i don't know if I'll go if that setlist stays the same.
I expect the setlist to change DRASTICALLY once Igor gets back to the states. They probably played what the fill-in drummer could manage. I'll see them Monday in Denver and find out :tongue:

bigguytoo9
04-30-2011, 08:52 AM
GREG HALL from SACRED REICH is the fill in drummer for those curious.

zakksminime
04-30-2011, 03:15 PM
who else played this show i saw somewhere dakrest hour and death angel played but it wasnt on their official sites can any one tell me who all played the show?

jhdeity
05-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Just saw 2 newer setlists and both had Blunt Force Trauma in there. JAKKED!

Sepultura69
05-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Apparently Igor made it just in time for the Anahiem show this past Friday. Damn, I wish I had of made it to that show, i fucked up big time. I honestly thought he was gonna be a no-show for this like he was for the hollywood show.:mad: