PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden USA/Canada Spring 2012 Tour

Butcher of Birth
04-27-2011, 12:08 PM
I have it on good authority that the tour will be for about 8 weeks... you heard it here first ;)

I'm going further to suggest something else in the works here...

Hint:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2274/1795422706_246dfd22f4.jpg

llama lom
04-27-2011, 12:10 PM
FUCK. YES.

AnthG
04-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Someone needs to explain the hint to me...

IrritatedTrout
04-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Maiden England.

Exciting news, doesn't seem to be a lot backing it up but I do hope it's true. I've already started saving.:D

rjturtle9
04-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Hopefully it isn't The Final Frontier tour again,cause i traveled my ass off to see that show since i thought they weren't gonna bring it here.

Butcher of Birth
04-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Maiden England.

Exciting news, doesn't seem to be a lot backing it up but I do hope it's true. I've already started saving.:D

I'm start saving too... after Europe!!!! :lol:!

If it's Maiden England, then... omg... yes...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk9ydn6GGB1qaobv3.gif

bt11763
04-27-2011, 12:30 PM
i'm gonna seem like a loser but... what's maiden england :eyes:

maidenpriest
04-27-2011, 12:36 PM

Live video from their Seventh Son tour. Its fantastic and if they do a bunch off that album I'm dropping all the cash i can lol

makethemsuffer12
04-27-2011, 12:38 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/SdKEaqERTEI/AAAAAAAAPWo/NYyZk-NDtVo/s640/google-3search.png

Butcher of Birth
04-27-2011, 12:39 PM

Yeah it's one of their best live videos, give this a look. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N53wPInP0_Y)

bennythedog
04-27-2011, 12:39 PM
I actually have that VHS from when it came out. Song list!!

1 Moonchild Dickinson, Smith
2 The Evil That Men Do Dickinson, Harris, Smith
3 Prisoner Harris, Smith
4 Still Life Harris, Murray
5 Die With Your Boots On Dickinson, Harris, Smith
6 Infinite Dreams Harris
7 Killers DiAnno, Harris
8 Can I Play with Madness Dickinson, Harris, Smith
9 Heaven Can Wait Harris
10 Wasted Years Smith
11 The Clairvoyant Harris
12 Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Harris
13 The Number of the Beast Harris
14 Hallowed Be Thy Name Harris
15 Iron Maiden Harris

TonyD
04-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Fuck yeah nostalgia tours!

NickLed19
04-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Hell yes, please come within like 6 hours of me.

MPF
04-27-2011, 12:54 PM
I wanna care, but I know they aren't coming to Minnesota, so I won't be able to see them.

bt11763
04-27-2011, 01:00 PM
oh... kick ass! :D

and ian :fingers: <333

Travis The Dragon
04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
I wanna care, but I know they aren't coming to Minnesota, so I won't be able to see them.

Even though I'm crossing everything for MN., I'm sure you're right. :(

MPF
04-27-2011, 01:42 PM
I've been crossing my fingers for over a decade...It's not happening.

The Big 4 has a better chance of coming here then Maiden.

ravenheart
04-27-2011, 02:46 PM
I actually have that VHS from when it came out.

With the CD? ;)

This news really isn't very surprising. A re-run of the Maiden England tour was always planned right from when they did the Early Days tour. In fact, they've done every tour they said they'd do then, in the order they said they'd do them.

girnny777
04-27-2011, 03:15 PM
I actually have that VHS from when it came out. Song list!!

1 Moonchild Dickinson, Smith
2 The Evil That Men Do Dickinson, Harris, Smith
3 Prisoner Harris, Smith
4 Still Life Harris, Murray
5 Die With Your Boots On Dickinson, Harris, Smith
6 Infinite Dreams Harris
7 Killers DiAnno, Harris
8 Can I Play with Madness Dickinson, Harris, Smith
9 Heaven Can Wait Harris
10 Wasted Years Smith
11 The Clairvoyant Harris
12 Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Harris
13 The Number of the Beast Harris
14 Hallowed Be Thy Name Harris
15 Iron Maiden Harris
Holy fuck that setlist is amazing.

mankvill
04-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Not holding my breath...

...but c'mon :snivel:

bennythedog
04-27-2011, 03:56 PM
With the CD? ;)

This news really isn't very surprising. A re-run of the Maiden England tour was always planned right from when they did the Early Days tour. In fact, they've done every tour they said they'd do then, in the order they said they'd do them.

You're shitting... It did not come with a CD. If it did... well that's just kick ass!!

Now saying that, I will say that this video is my most borrowed!! :rocker:

IrritatedTrout
04-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Not holding my breath...

Start saving now and come out to the east coast for a show, broski.

mankvill
04-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Start saving now and come out to the east coast for a show, broski.

I'm saving for Rites of Darkness now!

TonyD
04-27-2011, 04:17 PM
It's a year from now, plenty o' time

mankvill
04-27-2011, 04:21 PM
It's a year from now, plenty o' time

:eyes:

Rites of Darkness is in December!

TonyD
04-27-2011, 04:31 PM
IDK when tickets go on sale, but you'll have plenty of time after that to buy a plane ticket/save for gas.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES

makethemsuffer12
04-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Not holding my breath...

2012: The year Mankvill still won't see Maiden.

mankvill
04-27-2011, 04:32 PM
in b4 i get to see Maiden in Kansas City :D

devilball
04-27-2011, 04:43 PM
I hate to boast but I was at that show. It was recorded over two nights at the Birmingham N.E.C. There were photocopied sheets everywhere saying if you watch the show you will be recorded on video. Not that you ever see me on the finished product.
You can however find me on JP's Live At London DVD. If you look very carefully..............
I actually think this tour was the absolute peak for IM. I saw them at the Birmingham Odeon on the SIT tour in '86, then Donington on the SSOASS tour where they announced the dates this video was recorded from. These dates saw them shake up the setlist a bit with the results you see on tape. The next album was substandard, Fear Of The Dark was a little better, then Bruce left. By the time he came back they stopped had stopped playing some of the more obscure oldies (although the GMEUID tour was pretty cool) & now he struggles to hit the high notes some of these songs demand.

Sanitarium78
04-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Cool. I look forward to another Iron Maiden tour where they don't hit my area and I have to travel out of my way to see them.

idrinkwine732
04-27-2011, 05:58 PM
If I'm going to school in DC, I'll definitely fly out to a show or three.

slapguitarer
04-27-2011, 06:03 PM
If I'm going to school in DC, I'll definitely fly out to a show or three.

Damn, dude. How much money do you posses?

idrinkwine732
04-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Damn, dude. How much money do you posses?

Not a ton, but assuming there's a show near DC like last year and one in Madison Square Garden, I'd go to both of them. My parents live in New York, so it'd be cool to go chill over at casa de vino.

slapguitarer
04-27-2011, 06:36 PM
Not a ton, but assuming there's a show near DC like last year and one in Madison Square Garden, I'd go to both of them. My parents live in New York, so it'd be cool to go chill over at casa de vino.
I just assumed you had a shit ton seeing as how you go to shows so often, even if you aren't that interested in the band playing.

Then who are you living with now?

idrinkwine732
04-27-2011, 06:39 PM
I just assumed you had a shit ton seeing as how you go to shows so often, even if you aren't that interested in the band playing.

Then who are you living with now?

Most of them are really cheap and most are easy to get to also. I am going to like six over the next two weeks though.

I'm living with my Aunt and Uncle, who moved into the house my parents and I used to live in. The recession has hit the idrinkwine732 family pretty hard.

slapguitarer
04-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Most of them are really cheap and most are easy to get to also. I am going to like six over the next two weeks though.

I'm living with my Aunt and Uncle, who moved into the house my parents and I used to live in. The recession has hit the idrinkwine732 family pretty hard.

I guess the "easy to get to" it what really explains it. Due to my location, I'll be lucky to got to 6 shows in a span of 3-4 months. Small "hole in the wall" shows included.

IrritatedTrout
04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Cool. I look forward to another Iron Maiden tour where they don't hit my area and I have to travel out of my way to see them.

They haven't come to my area since 1988 and I've seen them 10 times. It's not like your situation in Buffalo is that bad compared to manky's where they only do Denver, Chicago, and Texas. You know they'll play Toronto and that's only a 2 hour drive from Buffalo. I drove over two hours just to get to the airport to go to the Florida shows a week ago.

Just sayin.

Sanitarium78
04-28-2011, 05:10 AM
They haven't come to my area since 1988 and I've seen them 10 times. It's not like your situation in Buffalo is that bad compared to manky's where they only do Denver, Chicago, and Texas. You know they'll play Toronto and that's only a 2 hour drive from Buffalo. I drove over two hours just to get to the airport to go to the Florida shows a week ago.

Just sayin.

That's cool you're able to do that whenever Maiden comes around. I'm not sure how a 21 year old guy has the money to do that though because I sure as hell didn't when I was that age:confused:

I will more than likely travel to see them since this will be a tour for my favorite Maiden album. It's just as you get older other things like work, family and paying the bills takes money away from traveling to see shows.

It just fustrates me that Maiden thinks their fans have nothing better to do than travel long distances to see them. They need to make a better effort in hitting more places on every tour. Only doing two US dates on this past leg was complete bullshit.

IrritatedTrout
04-28-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm not blaming you for not going as I understand other things take priority. I'm just saying that it's unfair to expect Maiden to play every B market every time they come around. Buffalo has got to be the definition of a B market too, smaller city only 2 hours away from a major market. Virginia Beach area is in the same boat. The Norfolk/Va Beach area probably has a lot higher population than Buffalo and is a good 3 and half hours from DC but we are just a shitty area as far as music is concerned so nobody comes here.:lol:

As far as the money thing goes, I really do have a good habit of saving up a lot of money in advance and I'm extremely frugal (cheap) when I travel. Also, I sell my own blood plasma and put the money in a savings account.:tongue:

Butcher of Birth
04-28-2011, 05:44 AM

Then you travel, easy... Go to Chicago... Jeremysaal on the boards is from your parts and makes it to a bunch of shows! So suck it up and hit the road jack!

Yeah they were scheduled do to Maiden England in 2008 but Somewhere Back In Time was such a HUGE success for them they stuck with that one, and Rod said they pushed back the next tour to 2012 to accommodate the next album tour (The Final Frontier).

IDK when tickets go on sale, but you'll have plenty of time after that to buy a plane ticket/save for gas.
STOP MAKING EXCUSES

This, or just don't go to Rite of Darkness lol

I actually think this tour was the absolute peak for IM... now he struggles to hit the high notes some of these songs demand.

Really? :confused: Because I think Bruce sounds a lot better now than then. Sure he might strain a bit, but overall his breathing is more controlled and his isn't "average" throughout the rest of the set. This past tour was INSANE! The Talisman? Hit every note, it was amazing.

Butcher of Birth
04-28-2011, 05:45 AM
As far as the money thing goes, I really do have a good habit of saving up a lot of money in advance and I'm extremely frugal (cheap) when I travel.

I'd say you picked the best Taxi and Hotel in all of Florida when you came down here ;) haha, ever figure how much you saved?

IrritatedTrout
04-28-2011, 05:54 AM
I'd say you picked the best Taxi and Hotel in all of Florida when you came down here ;) haha, ever figure how much you saved?

Haha I have no idea but off the top of my head probably a couple hundred between sharing rides and rooms with you and Eric. Thanks again for all you did, man.:D

Butcher of Birth
04-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Haha I have no idea but off the top of my head probably a couple hundred between sharing rides and rooms with you and Eric. Thanks again for all you did, man.:D

Not a problem, we have plenty of room to spare so I'm not gonna be "that guy" lol

Butcher of Birth
04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
If anyone is interested about the new Maiden DVD, one of the cameras used to film the crowd was mounted on a helicopter that is controlled via remote. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwHqWfojY28&hd=1) Thing looks epic!!!

Maiden33
04-28-2011, 10:12 AM
The degree to which I am pretty much indifferent about this definitely makes me feel like something has changed over the last couple of years.

DisposableJustice
04-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Oh yea I'm always up for a Maiden tour, esp. if they do stuff off 7th Son.....Maiden did so well attendence wise last year in Denver so I bet they come back; otherwise hopefully they do Albq or Phoenix that I can make

Sanitarium78
04-29-2011, 05:29 AM
I'm not blaming you for not going as I understand other things take priority. I'm just saying that it's unfair to expect Maiden to play every B market every time they come around. Buffalo has got to be the definition of a B market too

It's not about them coming to Buffalo it's about giving the fans a better chance to see them. Sorry, only two dates for the US on this leg isn't gonna cut it and no fan who was denied the chance to see them because of that should let them slide on it, no matter how great they are. Bruce flies the band and crew from show to show and there's just no way they don't have a say in where they perform. It's just lazy if you ask me.

Saying Buffalo is a B market is actually generous at this point. If there's a such thing as a C market then that's what we are now. We can't even get Rush or Ozzy to play here anymore:mad:

It's sad because when I first started attending shows in the early 90s it wasn't a question of if a band was coming here, it was a question of when once a tour was announced. But that's changed over the last five or six years. So I guess I never got use to the travel idea since I got so use to bands coming here. I've traveled before and will do it again for shows, it just happening too much for my liking in recent times.

Butcher of Birth
04-29-2011, 06:02 AM
It's not about them coming to Buffalo it's about giving the fans a better chance to see them. Sorry, only two dates for the US on this leg isn't gonna cut it and no fan who was denied the chance to see them because of that should let them slide on it, no matter how great they are. Bruce flies the band and crew from show to show and there's just no way they don't have a say in where they perform. It's just lazy if you ask me.

Well the USA did get a full 27 date tour just last Summer? Granted it lacked 4 new songs, but still it was a strong set; including Brave New World.

I mean you can't complain, you can get shows in Toronto which isn't far at all, and Montreal and NYC are about equal in distance, so you can go to either of those. What's your fuss?

Maidenmagic
04-29-2011, 08:17 AM
The idea of a Maiden England tour isn't exactly new, since the DVD was supposed to come out in November 2008. It seems like every four years they'll do a retrospective tour to coincide with the release of a new The History of Iron Maiden DVD. But with that being said, do you know this has been confirmed? It's been on my mind a lot lately, since A. I really want to see Maiden again and 2. What they would play. They already did some of "seventh son" on the "somewhere back in time tour" and they are playing "the evil that men do" on this current tour. They should play the 88 setlist or play "seventh son" in its entirety. Bruce had said that they would probably do a greatest hits tour next but It will probably be Maiden england.

Sanitarium78
04-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Well the USA did get a full 27 date tour just last Summer? Granted it lacked 4 new songs, but still it was a strong set; including Brave New World.

I mean you can't complain, you can get shows in Toronto which isn't far at all, and Montreal and NYC are about equal in distance, so you can go to either of those. What's your fuss?

I know, I did travel to see them last year. My main fuss is the extra money it costs to travel to shows. Sometimes you just can't afford to go out of town for many of them. Taking time off of work plays a factor in weather I can do it or not to. If I start taking off too much they could decide to fire me.

Toronto, if you count the waiting at the border crap is about two hours or so to get there. Which isn't too bad i've been up there for a number of shows before. Montreal and NYC are both about six to seven hour drives, so it's not like I can just hop in my car and i'm there.

velvetgrass
04-30-2011, 12:59 PM
So wait a minute. I'm confused. Is this a US/Canada Iron Maiden tour being planned or a UK Iron Maiden tour being planned? The subject line says US/Canada but some person on the first page said Maiden England.

brutal_descent
04-30-2011, 01:02 PM
So wait a minute. I'm confused. Is this a US/Canada Iron Maiden tour being planned or a UK Iron Maiden tour being planned? The subject line says US/Canada but some person on the first page said Maiden England.

Maiden England is a live DVD by Iron Maiden - this thread is implying Maiden will tour North America playing the set from the DVD.

Travis The Dragon
04-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Since they already covered songs from 7th Son on the SBIT tour, I'm willing to bet they'll include some stuff from their 90's albums next year.

Wizzbang11
04-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Since they already covered songs from 7th Son on the SBIT tour, I'm willing to bet they'll include some stuff from their 90's albums next year.

They had a perfect opportunity to do that last year and they pretty much didn't, so I doubt it..

ravenheart
04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
You're shitting... It did not come with a CD. If it did... well that's just kick ass!!

It did in this country, my man. I have it :D

300%_Density
04-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Not holding my breath...

You will see an NHL or NBA team before you see a kc date. Start saving that $$$.

OraclesofAgony
04-30-2011, 04:03 PM
This time I'll make sure I buy pit tickets.

rjturtle9
04-30-2011, 08:54 PM
All I want for this tour is Afraid to Shoot Strangers. If I get that, I will be happy. So happy.

Maidenmagic
05-01-2011, 04:50 AM
All I want for this tour is Afraid to Shoot Strangers. If I get that, I will be happy. So happy.

Well at least you're not asking for Alexander the Great or Flight of Icarus. I think Afraid to shoot strangers has a better chance of being played over those two songs.

Butcher of Birth
05-03-2011, 11:23 AM
The idea of a Maiden England tour isn't exactly new, since the DVD was supposed to come out in November 2008.

I think most of us know that. Come on man... ;)

Care to explain why you didn't just stick with letters or numbers?

It's been on my mind a lot lately, since A. I really want to see Maiden again and 2. What they would play.

JLRedWing13
05-03-2011, 11:54 PM
A tour date in Detroit or Ohio or Chicago -or any combination of the three like last year - and I will be there. Pit is in order this time too. I already can't wait to see them again. :rocker:

Skyline Chili Buoy
11-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Any update on this at all?

Travis The Dragon
11-27-2011, 06:00 PM
A tour date in Detroit or Ohio or Chicago -or any combination of the three like last year - and I will be there. Pit is in order this time too. I already can't wait to see them again. :rocker:

When I saw Maiden in 2000, some people tried to start a pit and Bruce bitched them out for it and 99% of the audience cheered him on. Maiden is definitely not a band to mosh to and most fans don't like it either.

TiradesOfTruth
11-27-2011, 06:09 PM
I think he means the very front of an amphitheater called the pit.

powerslave_85
11-27-2011, 06:30 PM
I kind of hope this doesn't happen in March or April, because I already have a billion things going on then :hmm:

Travis The Dragon
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM
I think he means the very front of an amphitheater called the pit.

Oh, right. I know what you mean now.

RAZOR
11-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I got excited with hopes of new info when I saw this was bumped. :lol: Hopes dashed. :(

makethemsuffer12
11-27-2011, 08:52 PM
I got excited with hopes of new info when I saw this was bumped. :lol: Hopes dashed. :(

This. :(

TonyD
11-27-2011, 08:52 PM
For rizzle

TonyD
11-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Oh, right. I know what you mean now.

Don't kid you were trollin the whole time

NickLed19
11-27-2011, 09:49 PM
Got so stoked for a min.

DisposableJustice
11-27-2011, 10:13 PM
So I have a shitty day at work and I come home and see this thread updated, I scream with joy and..

NO

Maiden33
11-27-2011, 10:39 PM
My first thought when seeing this thread was: "I don't know if I can afford this..."

...I'm getting older. I don't know, I'm just sort of burned out on Maiden in a sense. I will always love them, but I guess I'm just burned out on the experience of seeing them and putting up with some of the logistics that come with it. Whenever they eventually tour here again, as long as it's in the summer and I have the option, I'll probably just buy lawn tickets and save the money and the hassle.

mankvill
11-27-2011, 11:02 PM
I guess I'm just burned out on the experience of seeing them

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!

DisposableJustice
11-27-2011, 11:14 PM
My first thought when seeing this thread was: "I don't know if I can afford this..."

...I'm getting older. I don't know, I'm just sort of burned out on Maiden in a sense. I will always love them, but I guess I'm just burned out on the experience of seeing them and putting up with some of the logistics that come with it. Whenever they eventually tour here again, as long as it's in the summer and I have the option, I'll probably just buy lawn tickets and save the money and the hassle.

I can understand where you're coming from. Me, I feel I need to see them as many times as possible (within sane reason) before they retire; I see it as I was a fool when I missed them in 2003, and 2005. The two Maiden shows I have been to have be awesome, and I have no doubt the next show they do will be just as special

IrritatedTrout
11-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Word is that Nicko said at one of his clinics that it won't be a Seventh Son tour this year.

TonyD
11-27-2011, 11:43 PM
FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!

lul

MPF
11-28-2011, 01:12 AM
The only reason I don't care about the unnecessary thread bump is that I know they aren't coming to Minnesota, meaning I won't be seeing them. :(

street_burial
11-28-2011, 01:38 AM
my hopes were ruined :bigfinger:bigfinger

Maidenmagic
11-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Word is that Nicko said at one of his clinics that it won't be a Seventh Son tour this year.

But there will be a tour, right? Then what is the theme?

I except it to begin in May or June, like the last two American tours. They mostly play ampitheatres and most of them open their season at the end of April.

And yes, like so many others, I was very dissapointed when no new info was presented.

That being said, this should be announced in February or March.

IrritatedTrout
11-28-2011, 05:21 AM
Apparently Nick's been saying that they are definitely going to play Japan because of the cancellations last tour. I don;t know what the theme will be but it may be another TFF theme. Perhaps they're bringing the proper album tour to Japan and America. A lot of their usual Euro festivals have been announcing their headliners already so maybe they won't be doing a Euro leg.

Butcher of Birth
11-28-2011, 08:37 AM
We can only hope! haha

JRA
11-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah it's one of their best live videos, give this a look. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N53wPInP0_Y)

and this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDcvNHVDcMA&feature=related

and they say Bruce can't sing the Paul stuff properly. HAH!

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
11-28-2011, 11:05 AM
I saw that tour. :D

Summer of '88. Tarrant County Convention Center. Ace Frehley opened.

Maidenmagic
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Apparently Nick's been saying that they are definitely going to play Japan because of the cancellations last tour. I don;t know what the theme will be but it may be another TFF theme. Perhaps they're bringing the proper album tour to Japan and America. A lot of their usual Euro festivals have been announcing their headliners already so maybe they won't be doing a Euro leg.

More Final Frontier would be nice, considering I've only heard El Dorado live. But I think they said that the shows in England would be the last TFF shows.

I know in 2010 Bruce had said that after TFF tour there would be a greatest hits tour but that might have changed.

hiddenzombie013
11-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I almost got excited for this, until I realized that they probably aren't coming to Florida again next year. I was happy enough when they came to Tampa after not having been there for over 20 years. I totally forgot about them only playing El Dorado on their last U.S. tour though. I guess that makes the Florida shows the only two in the U.S. where they played the five or so TFF songs.

Maidenmagic
11-28-2011, 04:29 PM
You are correct, with the exception of El dorado. That was played on the summer 2010 tour.

TheGrandWazoo40
12-01-2011, 11:52 PM
If they do a different setlist than the last ter I will go if they come to Minnesota, which is unlikely, but I'm not gonna travel for them again so soon. Saw the Illinois show in 2010 so at least they're off the bucket list.

Maidenmagic
12-02-2011, 05:38 AM
They will definetely do a different setlist.

codycameron09
12-26-2011, 07:45 PM
I hope they actually try to really diversify the setlist with classics and newer stuff. It's amazing when you think about how many songs they have left out over the years.

As long as they keep Number of the Beast and The Wicker Man in, I'm good. :P

NickLed19
12-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Stop getting me excited by posting in this thread.

llama lom
12-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Fuckin' A.

idrinkwine732
12-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Me upon seeing this thread

:party:
:D
:hecho:
:flame:
:chair:

mankvill
12-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Me upon seeing this thread

:party:
:D
:hecho:
:flame:
:chair:

Same. I get butterflies in my stomach when it's bumped. Then I read it, and that feeling just turns into diarrhea.

Maidenmagic
12-27-2011, 04:48 AM
Hopefully this doesn't interfere with Van Halen. I would much rather see Maiden again than Van Halen once. And yes, unless there's new info, please try to refrain posting in this thread. I still think info will be released in February or March.

Steev
12-27-2011, 05:32 AM
Hopefully this doesn't interfere with Van Halen. I would much rather see Maiden again than Van Halen once. And yes, unless there's new info, please try to refrain posting in this thread. I still think info will be released in February or March.

VH/Maiden tour????

treghet
12-27-2011, 05:40 AM
VH/Maiden tour????

Do you really think that's going to happen? :tp:

Steev
12-27-2011, 05:46 AM
Do you really think that's going to happen? :tp:

Not at all

But id go in a heartbeat

Maidenmagic
12-27-2011, 07:28 AM
No, I just didn't want the Maiden show to be close to the Van Halen show. I didn't want to buy a ticket to Van Halen and then find out Maiden is playing in a reachable area. I would be mad. They should both be touting in the spring or summer.

300%_Density
12-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Same. I get butterflies in my stomach when it's bumped. Then I read it, and that feeling just turns into diarrhea.

You get excited to find out about Maiden playing the same 12 places they always do in NA?

*Reverse psychology still not working

Maidenmagic
12-27-2011, 09:49 AM
They did 16 shows in the states last year plus nine shows in Canada.

TonyD
12-27-2011, 12:44 PM
"Last year" meaning like 18 months ago.

Maidenmagic
12-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Yes, summer 2010.