PDA

View Full Version : Between the Buried and Me -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 21st, 2011

bobisdead911
04-25-2011, 12:20 PM
The Ocean

Same as all the others, was disappointed that US got a much larger and better setlist but was happy all the same, no offense to BTBAM/Job fans, but I love this band and they were really who I came to see, no one was really into them as I suspected, but to me they were the best band of the night, I wouldn't expect many to understand because they had never seen them before, I had once before and with the new singer and albums this time was just as good if not better.

Anthropocentric
The Grand Inquisitor I: Karamazov Business
Orosirian(w/Necrobabes.com outro)
The Origin of Species(intro was Swoon outro)
The Origin of God

Job For A Cowboy

Unfurling A Darkened Gospel
Constitutional Masturbation
Bearing The Serpent's Lamb
Regurgitated Disinformation
Knee Deep
Ruination
Catharsis for the Buried/Entombment of a Machine
Embedded

Between the Buried and Me

Specular Reflection
Augment of Rebirth
Lunar Wilderness
Sun of Nothing
Ants of the Sky
Swim to the Moon
Selkies: The Endless Obsession
Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain

Not sure if that's the complete set cuz I didn't stay for all of it, but again you can compare with the other ones of the tour and they're the same for the most part

mastodon421
04-25-2011, 04:15 PM
I am starting to think The Ocean had a really off show at NEMHF. Every other review I've read has said they were amazing. They were easily the biggest live dissapointment in recent memory for me.

tteotd666
04-25-2011, 07:43 PM
job didnt play misery reformatory or Catharsis for the Buried
they also played ruination and Regurgitated Disinformation

bobisdead911
04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
job didnt play misery reformatory or Catharsis for the Buried
they also played ruination and Regurgitated Disinformation

They didn't play the whole song, but the intro to it, it was before one of them anyway