Flight Of Icarus
Laughing In The Hiding Bush
The Prisoner
Riding With The Angels

Probably the only time I'll ever get to hear Bruce sing a Samson song :lol:

Oh by the way, the admission price was $10 :lol: :lol:

NickLed19
04-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Bruce will play Flight of Icarus, but Maiden won't?

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Never got to see Bruce solo. Wish I could have.

JRA
04-21-2011, 10:08 PM
Riding With The Angels sounds kind of like 2 Minutes to Midnight too. That must have been awkward for Adrian.:eyes:

idrinkwine732
04-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Bruce will play Flight of Icarus, but Maiden won't?

I think that's Steve's thing...

The Ghost at Number One
04-21-2011, 11:09 PM
I think that's Steve's thing...Indeed. He thinks the studio version is too slow, and that has apparently left a lasting bad taste in his mouth. I was really hoping he'd get past that, and they'd dust it off for the Somewhere Back in Time tour.

Oh, well. At least they brought out Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Maiden33
04-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Accident Of Birth
Starchildren
Darkside Of Aquarius
The Magician
Road To Hell
Tattooed Millionaire
Tears Of The Dragon
Taking The Queen
Flight Of Icarus
Laughing In The Hiding Bush
The Prisoner

:drool: :drool:

MetalDoug
04-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Mr Bruce Dickinson, please do some solo shows here in England. Many of us have never seen you without Maiden.

converge241
04-22-2011, 05:15 AM
How awesome is Chemical Wedding? *rhetorical*

Maidenmagic
04-22-2011, 06:41 AM
I think that's Steve's thing...

Well Nicko recently played the song with Mcbrain Damage before Maiden's Tampa show so maybe that will renew interest in the song.

brutal_descent
04-22-2011, 06:43 AM
Well Nicko recently played the song with Mcbrain Damage before Maiden's Tampa show so maybe that will renew interest in the song.

What the fuck is McBrain's Damage? I don't get it :confused:

Sanitarium78
04-22-2011, 07:35 AM
What the fuck is McBrain's Damage? I don't get it :confused:

There's nothing to get. McBrain Damage is Nicko's side project and they usually do a few Maiden covers in their set. I don't think FOI is ever being brought back. It's been well known for years that Steve Harris doesn't like the song. Though i'm sure the audiences would go nuts if they ever did it again.

Cool set from Bruce. I would if he'll ever do a solo tour again? There's a lot from his albums that I would love to hear live one day.

PowerMaiden
04-22-2011, 07:54 AM

doesn't matter if Nicko, Bruce or even the pope would want to play it, it's not them who calls the shot

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Maiden33
04-22-2011, 09:03 AM
There's nothing to get. McBrain Damage is Nicko's side project and they usually do a few Maiden covers in their set. I don't think FOI is ever being brought back. It's been well known for years that Steve Harris doesn't like the song. Though i'm sure the audiences would go nuts if they ever did it again.

McBrain Damage does a lot more than "a few Maiden covers in their set" - it's a Maiden tribute band, that occasionally plays other covers, haha. It's not like they have original music or anything. I have no idea who the hell is actually IN it at this point though, as I know for a fact 3/5 of the band that did the 2004 tour aren't even friends with Nicko anymore. In fact, one, Rick Baum, guitarist and co-founder of Rock N Roll Ribs - is suing Nicko.

Also, I strongly believe that the influence and power of Steve Harris is having an adverse effect on Maiden at this point - both in the songwriting and setlist departments.

Maideneer
04-22-2011, 09:05 AM
I have no idea who the hell is actually IN it at this point though, as I know for a fact 3/5 of the band that did the 2004 tour aren't even friends with Nicko anymore. In fact, one, Rick Baum, guitarist and co-founder of Rock N Roll Ribs - is suing Nicko.

Really? Why aren't they even friends? And what's the lawsuit about?

Maiden33
04-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Really? Why aren't they even friends? And what's the lawsuit about?

It's a long story that has to do with the ownership of the restaurant, I'm not sure exactly. My sister was dating the ex-singer of McBrain Damage for about 2 years, and he and Rick are close friends, so I found out through her. I believe it was something along the lines of they started the business as partners and after Nicko found out how successful it was becoming, he tried to either steal money or just kick Rick out of the business. Something like that.

Travis The Dragon
04-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Cool set from Bruce. I would if he'll ever do a solo tour again? There's a lot from his albums that I would love to hear live one day.

There are rumors that he still has a contract to make 3 more solo albums, but it's never been confirmed. Some say he got out of the contract and others say he's still in it. I hope the latter of course since his last 3 have been super amazing and it might mean another solo tour. :)

PlaysWithKnives
04-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Sweet set by Bruce. Love his solo stuff. Nice throwing, the Prisoner and Flight of Icarus in there too. It'd be nice for Maiden to do those

vitavetavegamin
11-21-2012, 06:10 AM
Rick Baum was arrested for allegedly abusing, sexually, an underage girl (2 counts), serving liquor to minors and sexual battery. He was also allegedly doing some creative accounting. Nicko is not being sued.

vitavetavegamin
11-21-2012, 06:13 AM
It's a long story that has to do with the ownership of the restaurant, I'm not sure exactly. My sister was dating the ex-singer of McBrain Damage for about 2 years, and he and Rick are close friends, so I found out through her. I believe it was something along the lines of they started the business as partners and after Nicko found out how successful it was becoming, he tried to either steal money or just kick Rick out of the business. Something like that.

This is Bull****. Baum was arrested. See my last post

Sanitarium78
11-21-2012, 06:56 AM
This is Bull****. Baum was arrested. See my last post

You are aware that you're quoting a post from a year and a half ago, right?;)

vitavetavegamin
11-22-2012, 08:07 AM
You are aware that you're quoting a post from a year and a half ago, right?;)

No, I'm an idiot. What difference does it make when it was posted? It needed to be cleared up. Baum screwed Nicko by betraying his trust and allegedly (yeah, right) sexually abusing an underage girl on the premises, Battery and serving liquor to underage and again allegedly not able to run a proper business, THEN Bum (sorry, Baum) sued Rock n Roll Ribs for his share of the business. It's all public record. One more thing, Baum's case is still ongoing. He continues to get it continued. The poor girl has been waiting a year to get her case heard.

vitavetavegamin
11-29-2012, 07:49 PM
No, I'm an idiot. What difference does it make when it was posted? It needed to be cleared up. Baum screwed Nicko by betraying his trust and allegedly (yeah, right) sexually abusing an underage girl on the premises, Battery and serving liquor to underage and again allegedly not able to run a proper business, THEN Bum (sorry, Baum) sued Rock n Roll Ribs for his share of the business. It's all public record. One more thing, Baum's case is still ongoing. He continues to get it continued. The poor girl has been waiting a year to get her case heard.

He's also being charged with exposing himself, but I think that was settled somehow. Anyone can check this with the Broward County Clerk of Courts. Just do a search and ALL his records come up in Broward that is. I went ahead and checked all the counties of Palm Beach. Check out Boca Raton, as well. And when I did a public search of the country…let's just leave it at that. Anyone interested will see Baum doesn't appear to be a decent person…and in my opinion that's being kind.

MetalIsArt
12-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Mr Bruce Dickinson, please do some solo shows here in England. Many of us have never seen you without Maiden.

It'll probably never happen again.