PDA

View Full Version : Between the Buried and Me -- Lancaster, PA -- April 17th, 2011

leglessmoof
04-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Specular Reflection
Augment of Rebirth
Lunar Wilderness
Sun of Nothing
Ants of the Sky
Fossil Genera - A Feed From Cloud Mountain
White Walls

Different from the Farmingdale (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=16563) setlist, since they replaced "Selkies: The Endless Obsession" with "White Walls".

They finished "White Walls" literally 30 seconds before curfew. (This venue has a strict 10:00pm curfew for all-ages shows on weeknights, set by the City of Lancaster.) It was actually kind of funny, because even though Tommy announced that "White Walls" would be their last song due to the curfew, and the house lights were immediately turned on when the song was over, the crowd was chanting "One more song!" for a good 5 minutes after the show ended.

zerkz
04-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Damn, I'll be seeing them in Pittsburgh tonight. While I love Selkies, I'd rather take White Walls. Just more of an epic.

pharmD_metalhead
04-18-2011, 07:12 AM
While I love Selkies, I'd rather take White Walls. Just more of an epic.

THIS. Plus White Walls is twice as long, so you get more BTBAM :D

petrovar
04-18-2011, 09:02 AM
THIS. Plus White Walls is twice as long, so you get more BTBAM :D

Yep! I too hope for this on Friday in Toledo...although if they somehow closed with Mordecai, I would be more than grateful

DisasterPiece120
04-18-2011, 09:53 AM
really regret not going to this now...

Cryptopsky
04-18-2011, 07:35 PM
What about Cephalic Carnage's setlist? Maybe Job For A Cowboy's too but not as important

larvtard
04-18-2011, 08:07 PM
White Walls is pretty bad too (sorry Brad ;)) but the solo at the end is:drool:

leglessmoof
04-19-2011, 05:32 AM
What about Cephalic Carnage's setlist? Maybe Job For A Cowboy's too but not as important

To the best of my knowledge, Cephalic Carnage did not play at this show. They are only playing "select dates" which I guess did not include Lancaster.

But, I arrived right before Job For A Cowboy went on, so I can't say for sure if Cephalic Carnage played or not.