PDA

View Full Version : Between the Buried and Me -- Farmingdale, NY -- April 15th, 2011

Polock91
04-15-2011, 06:12 PM
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME

Specular Reflection
Augment of Rebirth
Lunar Wilderness
Sun of Nothing
Ants of the Sky
Fossil Genera
Selkies: The Endless Obsession

BlackmoreOfBowling
04-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Aww son no Freebird?

Nice to see they're doing The Dark Eternal Night, though

larvtard
04-15-2011, 06:19 PM
guess I'm not going to this then... Fossil Genera's my least favorite from The Great Misdirect, Ants of the Sky and Sun of Nothing are among my least favorites from Colors, Selkies is meh...

MPF
04-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Aww son no Freebird?

Nice to see they're doing The Dark Eternal Night, though

:tp::tp::tp:

Badass setlist. I'm sure many will complain, but considering that when I've seen BTBAM twice and both times it was nothing but Colors, I'll take what I can get.

BlackmoreOfBowling
04-15-2011, 06:32 PM
:tp::tp::tp:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eayGAqG_RFU/TPSh20yZIoI/AAAAAAAAAM4/PVusCQtP-M0/s1600/%255Bhttpwww.letitmarinate.comblogpicseyebrow.jpg% 255D.jpeg

NecroRob
04-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm OK with this set, but not in love with it. Probably would have liked it much better if they would have cut one of the new EP songs for a couple of older songs, like Alaska, All Bodies, or Mordecai.

Still pumped for this show though.

slapguitarer
04-15-2011, 06:37 PM
I wish I could go. That setlist is awesome.

jd091
04-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Did you happen to catch The Ocean or JFAC's set? Awesome though, hopefully I can make it out for this show

MPF
04-15-2011, 06:48 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eayGAqG_RFU/TPSh20yZIoI/AAAAAAAAAM4/PVusCQtP-M0/s1600/%255Bhttpwww.letitmarinate.comblogpicseyebrow.jpg% 255D.jpeg

Since when is BTBAM Dream Theater?

mankvill
04-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Pretty pumped. Gonna be a fun show.

NecroRob
04-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Did you happen to catch The Ocean or JFAC's set? Awesome though, hopefully I can make it out for this show

Here's The Ocean's set from the Baltimore show according to Setlist.fm

Shamayim
Firmament
Swallowed By The Earth
Anthropocentric
Killing the Flies
She Was the Universe
The Origin Of Species
The Origin Of God

EDIT: I don't think this was a part of the BTBAM tour, but it could still give you an idea I guess.

Bergman101
04-15-2011, 07:01 PM
not bad, could be better but I'm still upset I couldn't see them tonight =(((((

300%_Density
04-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Pretty pumped. Gonna be a fun show.

Frankly I think you are more excited to be reunited back w/ JFAC again... ;)

mankvill
04-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Frankly I think you are more excited to be reunited back w/ JFAC again... ;)

:bouville:

Fuck. The Granada is the only venue that makes me suffer through Job For A Cowboy.

Statutory-Mike
04-15-2011, 08:07 PM
pit was violent, show was fun

mastodon421
04-16-2011, 03:36 AM
YES Fossil Genera and Selkies, I hope the only song they drop tonight is Sun Of Nothing. They will more than likely have to drop a song or two tonight at NEMHF.

bwahhhhhhh
04-16-2011, 06:04 AM
What a bunch of brats! give me a fucking break. are you really bitching about this BTBAM set? first of all the new EP is awesome; what is the problem with them playing it. secondly, this is a gigantic set. almost every song is ten minutes plus and filled with different styles and great parts. we are lucky that there is such a great prog metal band out there today that will play sets like this. also, they are known to switch different songs in and out of their setlist.. so dont cry too much if your favorite little song isnt on this particular one.

give the band a break. maybe they want to play the new ep because they are tired of playing some of your favorite songs all the time. also, how can you say that selkies is meh? you just like to bitch.

go to the show and support one of the best and most creative bands out there today. or maybe you'd rather go see nickleback. i bet they will play your favorite hit song

petrovar
04-16-2011, 06:59 AM
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME

Sun of Nothing
Ants of the Sky

Since I missed the Colors tour, I am really excited to see these two played back to back. Other than White Walls, the lead in from Sun to Ants is my favorite part of the album.

bigguytoo9
04-16-2011, 08:15 AM
White Walls is freaking retarted live!!!

treghet
04-16-2011, 08:17 AM
White Walls is freaking retarted live!!!

How so? When I saw them it sounded fine.

What a bunch of brats! give me a fucking break. are you really bitching about this BTBAM set? first of all the new EP is awesome; what is the problem with them playing it. secondly, this is a gigantic set. almost every song is ten minutes plus and filled with different styles and great parts. we are lucky that there is such a great prog metal band out there today that will play sets like this. also, they are known to switch different songs in and out of their setlist.. so dont cry too much if your favorite little song isnt on this particular one.

give the band a break. maybe they want to play the new ep because they are tired of playing some of your favorite songs all the time. also, how can you say that selkies is meh? you just like to bitch.

go to the show and support one of the best and most creative bands out there today. or maybe you'd rather go see nickleback. i bet they will play your favorite hit song

Hey bro, this wall of text is rather distracting.

larvtard
04-16-2011, 08:54 AM

http://toychop.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/troll-face-meme.png

jd091
04-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Hey bro, this wall of text is rather distracting.

:lol:

DethMaiden
04-16-2011, 12:56 PM
guess I'm not going to this then... Fossil Genera's my least favorite from The Great Misdirect, Ants of the Sky and Sun of Nothing are among my least favorites from Colors, Selkies is meh...

:wtf: