PDA

View Full Version : Carnifex -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 13th, 2011

bobisdead911
04-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Got there as Within The Ruins was playing, they made it into Canada this time but oddly their vocalist wasnt there, I thought at first they were playing pre-recorded stuff of him, but then realized they were letting kids in the crowd do vocals, I don't know if they were in bands, if not it was kinda stupid, but also kinda funny. Therefore it was hard to tell what they played, but I think the last one was Crossbuster.

Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Yippie-Kay Yay Motherfucker
I Am Sammy Jankins
Carroll 14 Wossman 7
The Lost & Damned
W.A.L.L.S.
I Am The Ocean
The Union

Oceano

Precursor to Enslavement
Regulated Disposal of Life
Inhuman Affliction
A Mandatory Sacrifice
Persuasive Oppression
Weaponized
Samael The Destroyer
District of Misery

Carnifex

In Coalesce With Filth and Faith
Names Mean Nothing
The Diseased and the Poisoned
Entombed Monarch
My Heart in Atrophy:rocker:
Sorrowspell
Love Lies in Ashes
Lie to My Face:rocker:
Hell Chose Me

jd091
04-13-2011, 09:10 PM
inb4 teh hate :D

bobisdead911
04-13-2011, 09:11 PM
inb4 teh hate :D

???

jd091
04-13-2011, 09:20 PM
???

You post Carnifex thread. On here. Hate is anticipated from general community. I got a post in before the hate. I feel happy.

:)

kommie
04-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Deathcore is shit. That good?

hellawaits77ny
04-14-2011, 05:22 AM
9 songs as headliners? Terrible

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 05:27 AM
9 songs as headliners? Terrible

FYI, you could have just skipped the first four words of that.

hellawaits77ny
04-14-2011, 07:00 AM
FYI, you could have just skipped the first four words of that.

LOL. Truth be told, I don't hate Carnifex.

Oceano on the other hand.........

bobisdead911
04-14-2011, 09:44 AM
You post Carnifex thread. On here. Hate is anticipated from general community. I got a post in before the hate. I feel happy.

:)

Good for you, maybe because its METAL set lists. So I post metal. Easy enough to understand, and ppl hate because theyre fucking retards, I like all metal, so I post whatever the hell I want, I could care less if you hate them or not, someone's first reaction if they did would be to ignore it and not say anything, but I guess that says a lot about some ppl.

hellawaits77ny
04-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Good for you, maybe because its METAL set lists. So I post metal. Easy enough to understand, and ppl hate because theyre fucking retards, I like all metal, so I post whatever the hell I want, I could care less if you hate them or not, someone's first reaction if they did would be to ignore it and not say anything, but I guess that says a lot about some ppl.

Don't worry about it Man. To each their own.

jd091
04-14-2011, 10:45 AM

Haha sorry man, I'm just giving you a hard time. You ARE talking to the guy that totally agrees with that argument, and got a whitechapel set list thread shut down because of it, trying to defend deathcore as a genre. (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=15943&highlight=whitechapel&page=5) I was just making fun of that fact that other people hate it.

So glad the show was fun for you, don't be afraid to post your set lists! :rocker:

kommie
04-14-2011, 01:11 PM
I think I'd have more respect for someone posting Justin Bieber over Deathcore Band # 1,000. :D

jhdeity
04-14-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm really getting into Within The Ruins. Hopefully they headline Ottobar or somewhere around here

BlackmoreOfBowling
04-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Name always makes me lawl.

But they are solid at what they do, I must admit.

The other two bands kind of give me the sour belches, though.

bobisdead911
04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah, Danzas amazing, I used to think they were just like a joke band lol But every time I've seen them since Danza II, their sets get more intense and ppl really love them, and say what you want about Carnifex, theyre one of the best death METAL bands out there right now, not deathcore, that term means nothing

bobisdead911
04-14-2011, 02:24 PM
LOL. Truth be told, I don't hate Carnifex.

Oceano on the other hand.........

I like their music, the vocalist gets on my nerves though cuz he thinks hes such a sex icon, always talking about "white chicks" and posting pics of his dick on the internet..I'm like dude, youre not that good looking

larvtard
04-14-2011, 02:31 PM

So we're retarded then? :tp:

treghet
04-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I like their music, the vocalist gets on my nerves though cuz he thinks hes such a sex icon, always talking about "white chicks" and posting pics of his dick on the internet..I'm like dude, youre not that good looking

:wtf:

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 02:38 PM
So we're retarded then? :tp:Yes. We have mental retardation, even though we are smart enough to not like a band that sucks donkey dicks. You got it.

Awesome.

pharmD_metalhead
04-14-2011, 02:54 PM
I'm really getting into Within The Ruins. Hopefully they headline Ottobar or somewhere around here

This. Within The Ruins have a really unique sound, in my opinion. I don't know why everybody hates on them. Only bad thing about them is that they're on Victory Records.

bobisdead11, don't worry about all these haters, whose comments belong in a Youtube comment box and not here. I caught shit b/c I posted the setlists for the Whitechapel tour, the thread jd091 is talking about. I seen Carnifex when they opened for As I Lay Dying. They put on a damn good show, and they do what they do very well.

hellawaits77ny
04-14-2011, 02:59 PM

Seriously? IMO he's an ugly dude w/ a pussy-ass emo haircut

bobisdead911
04-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Ya, I don't pay any attention to them, they're all just prob dumb 13 year old kids that don't even know what they're talking about, like go talk shit on lambgoat where you mindless retards get your kicks these days, or at least somewhere where ppl give a shit, dont hate on someone just for the music they like, if you dont like it, fuck off.

Yeah, WTR is alright, I was impressed with their ability to pull off an instrumental set, still not that big a fan and I don't see why everyone hypes them so much, but yeah Victorys shit now, they belong on a more metal label

treghet
04-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Ya, I don't pay any attention to them, they're all just prob dumb 13 year old kids that don't even know what they're talking about, like go talk shit on lambgoat where you mindless retards get your kicks these days, or at least somewhere where ppl give a shit, dont hate on someone just for the music they like, if you dont like it, fuck off.

I'm sorry, but you are the one sounding like a thirteen year old kid.

I've seen Carnifex multiple times and I don't like them, but does that make me a mindless retard or a "hater" as you would say? I don't believe so. I just have different tastes than you do. You definitely have the right to post Carnifex sets here, and it doesn't bother me the least bit, but don't get all butthurt when some people comment about not liking them.

OraclesofAgony
04-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Yeah, Danzas amazing, I used to think they were just like a joke band lol But every time I've seen them since Danza II, their sets get more intense and ppl really love them, and say what you want about Carnifex, theyre one of the best death METAL bands out there right now, not deathcore, that term means nothing

I highly disagree with this, there are many far better death metal bands out there IMO. And deathcore is a genre.

jd091
04-17-2011, 08:56 AM
I highly disagree with this, there are many far better death metal bands out there IMO. And deathcore is a genre.

Uuhhhh... srm90 is right, Carnifex is definitely deathcore, man. Definitely.

And I feel a thread lockdown coming...

bobisdead911
04-18-2011, 05:31 PM
Go ahead, I was just trying to post a setlist, you guys are the ones who went off on some gay rant about what you think you know about music

kommie
04-18-2011, 05:41 PM
how many invisible ninjas were killed in the pit from the 'hardcore' dancers?

MunicipalWasted
04-18-2011, 07:32 PM
All sick bands besides TDTDE.. thanks for sets.

bt11763
04-18-2011, 07:48 PM
I think I'd have more respect for someone posting Justin Bieber over Deathcore Band # 1,000. :D

I posted a Lady Gaga setlist... shitstorm ensued: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14078

10 pages, 93 replies, 2,908 views. Pretty good shit.

treghet
04-18-2011, 07:51 PM
I posted a Lady Gaga setlist... shitstorm ensued: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=14078

10 pages, 93 replies, 2,908 views. Pretty good shit.

I forgot about this. Time to re-read for entertainment.

Edit: Favorite part http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpost.php?p=290493&postcount=12