04-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Black Magic :rocker::rocker::rocker:

metallicbrian666
04-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Black Magic :rocker::rocker::rocker:
This x1000

rjturtle9
04-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Is it me, or aside from about 5 songs, this set is shit.

Sepultura69
04-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Is it me, or aside from about 5 songs, this set is shit.

I really dig this set. Put aside Amercicon and all that World painted Dog shit, this set is pretty nice in my book. Payback, Seasons, Silent Scream, The Anti Christ, Black Magic, Postmortem, And the rest is great(south of heaven, raining blood ect ect) minus the World Painted Blood tunes.

I really hope they keep a lot of these songs for The Big Four Show. More notably Payback, Postmortem, Black Magic and Anti Christ.:rocker:

Blacktooth85
04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I really dig this set. Put aside Amercicon and all that World painted Dog shit, this set is pretty nice in my book. Payback, Seasons, Silent Scream, The Anti Christ, Black Magic, Postmortem, And the rest is great(south of heaven, raining blood ect ect) minus the World Painted Blood tunes.

I really hope they keep a lot of these songs for The Big Four Show. More notably Payback, Postmortem, Black Magic and Anti Christ.:rocker:

Yeah i hear ya about WPB. I don't understand all the good reviews on that album. It's so goddamn repetitive and boring. Psychopathy Red is a good one, but it seems like they're done with that song. I hate the fact they open with the title track too. It hardly has any energy. I wish they'd open with Hell Awaits or Evil Has No Boundaries one of these days.
Temptation into Dead Skin Mask can really slow the show down too. I'm glad they have 2 from Show No Mercy, Silent Scream, Postmortem, etc...

jhdeity
04-13-2011, 02:49 PM
I'd like to see Snuff live. Not a hateful set to me

Wrecking Crew
04-14-2011, 08:05 AM
I agree with those complaining about the set but then I don't like WPB either. I haven't liked a Slayer CD since Diabolus, which I never understood the hate for.

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 08:43 AM
Pure Fucking Garbage
Americon :barf:

Meh
World Painted Blood
Snuff

Pretty Damn Decent
Hate Worldwide
Temptation
Dead Skin Mask
Seassons in The Abyss

Fucking Awesome
War Ensemble
Postmortem
Silent Scream
The Antichrist
Payback
South Of Heaven
Raining Blood
Black Magic
Angel Of Death

Is it me, or aside from about 5 songs, this set is shit.Nah, it's you bro. The ratio of win to fail in this set is pretty high.

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 09:06 AM
I agree with those complaining about the set but then I don't like WPB either.Um, only 25% of the set is from WPB, and one of those tracks isn't bad. That's not exactly a "WPB-heavy" set, IMO - considering that's their most current album.

"Americon" is the worst fucking thing ever, though. :barf:

They seriously need to forget that song ever existed. ASAFP.

I haven't liked a Slayer CD since Diabolus, which I never understood the hate for.The hate is because there's like two good songs on it ("Stain of Mind" and "Scrum"), one passable one ("Perversions of Pain"), and a whole lotta shit that makes most fans either want to go do something else, or smash the playback device which is creating the shitty sounds of one of our favorite bands ever putting out sub-standard crap material.

That's where the hate comes from.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 09:20 AM
I liked Christ Illusion and God Hates Us All. :eyes:

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 09:33 AM
I liked Christ Illusion and God Hates Us All. :eyes:The second half of this is correct. ;)

Blacktooth85
04-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Um, only 25% of the set is from WPB, and one of those tracks isn't bad. That's not exactly a "WPB-heavy" set, IMO - considering that's their most current album.

"Americon" is the worst fucking thing ever, though. :barf:

They seriously need to forget that song ever existed. ASAFP.

The hate is because there's like two good songs on it ("Stain of Mind" and "Scrum"), one passable one ("Perversions of Pain"), and a whole lotta shit that makes most fans either want to go do something else, or smash the playback device which is creating the shitty sounds of one of our favorite bands ever putting out sub-standard crap material.

That's where the hate comes from.

I think Bitter Peace is awesome. I also think Death's Head and Screaming from the Sky were killer too, and the songs you mentioned. So far i like more songs from DIM than WPB.

hellawaits77ny
04-14-2011, 12:02 PM
I liked Christ Illusion and God Hates Us All. :eyes:

x2

Especially GHUA

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 12:30 PM
The second half of this is correct. ;)

You devilish creature, Nat. ;)

But really, what's wrong with Christ Illusion? :confused:

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 12:31 PM
x2

Especially GHUA

:fist:

makethemsuffer12
04-14-2011, 01:02 PM
You devilish creature, Nat. ;)

But really, what's wrong with Christ Illusion? :confused:

Absolutely nothing, if you ask me. Honestly, I think some of the band's strongest material is on that album. Great performances all around, it actually sounds good (unlike WBP, which I do like), and good fucking songs. Some of Slayer's heaviest. I love it.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Absolutely nothing, if you ask me. Honestly, I think some of the band's strongest material is on that album. Great performances all around, it actually sounds good (unlike WBP, which I do like), and good fucking songs. Some of Slayer's heaviest. I love it.

Same! :horns: It's one of their most creative albums imo.

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 02:30 PM
But really, what's wrong with Christ Illusion? :confused:Christ Illusion is the broccoli of Slayer's catalog (refer to other thread (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showpost.php?p=353281&postcount=32) for context).

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 02:32 PM
Christ Illusion is the cherry on top of Slayer's catalog

Nat, you hatin' on cherries too now? :nonono:

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 02:35 PM
Nat, you hatin' on cherries too now? :nonono:This isn't fun anymore if you start twisting my words around, Cochise. :nonono: :finger:

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 02:37 PM
This isn't fun anymore if you start twisting my words around, Cochise. :nonono: :finger:

I can't tell if you're poking fun at Audioslave or Indians.

inb4 Indians as in the people, not the Anthrax song. :tp:

larvtard
04-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Pretty Damn Decent
Hate Worldwide
Temptation
Dead Skin Mask
Seasons in The Abyss

:eek::eek::eek:

WHAT...IS....THIS....TREACHERY......

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 02:42 PM

WHAT...IS....THIS....TREACHERY......

Especially with Pat O Brien. :nonono:

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 02:48 PM
I can't tell if you're poking fun at Audioslave or Indians.

inb4 Indians as in the people, not the Anthrax song. :tp:Neither. It's just a figure of speech, man. You need to dial that brain of yours down a few notches. ;)

WHAT...IS....THIS....TREACHERY......Well I couldn't have most of the songs all bunched up in the "Fucking Awesome" category, or I would have been accused of being a stupid Slayer whore, now wouldn't I? ;)

You wanna make an omelet, ya gotta break some eggs, that's all I'm sayin'. Somethin' had to give. :D

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Well I couldn't have most of the songs all bunched up in the "Fucking Awesome" category, or I would have been accused of being a stupid Slayer whore, now wouldn't I? ;)

>>>implying you aren't

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 02:54 PM
>>>implying you aren't
Hence the ;)

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Hence the ;)

Herp derp.

larvtard
04-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Well I couldn't have most of the songs all bunched up in the "Fucking Awesome" category, or I would have been accused of being a stupid Slayer whore, now wouldn't I? ;)

That's not a bad thing.:hecho: