PDA

View Full Version : Netflix is AMAZING!!

Motograter_Ghost
04-10-2011, 09:53 PM
So :wow: I love Netflix and all but I never realized its full potential until tonight! This video library has a WIDE variety of flicks/documentarys that I can not wait to see :party: for instance:
Kiss: Krazy Killer
KISS: Live in Las Vegas
Kiss: Asylum of Death: Interviews
Ozzy Osbourne's Ozzfest: 10th Anniversary
Motley Crue: Carnival of Sins
Kurt Cobain: About a Son
Nirvana: Teen Spirit: Interviews
Metallica: Phantom Puppets
Megadeth: That One Night: Live in Buenos Aires
Heavy Metal in Baghdad
Andrew W.K.: Who Knows: Live 1992-2004
Death Metal: A Documentary
Gigantour
and last but certainly not least.......
Wizards of Waverly Place: Season 4

I have NO IDEA how Im gonna be able to sleep tonight.....:rocker:

NickLed19
04-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Wizards of Waverly Place, what a guy.

RAZOR
04-10-2011, 10:10 PM
How much is Netflix?

Motograter_Ghost
04-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Cuz only guys like metal and read metal news and go to concerts and watch metal documentaries and interviews??? hmm? C'mon now..times have changed my man :p

Motograter_Ghost
04-10-2011, 10:11 PM
How much is Netflix?

i think its like $9 per month 1st three months then $14 per month

RAZOR
04-10-2011, 10:19 PM
i think its like $9 per month 1st three months then $14 per month

Hmmm...I'm a big documentary fan so I'll consider it. I usually just catch metal documentaries on VH1 Classic but they always play the same ones.

jd091
04-10-2011, 10:43 PM
No Opeth DVD's = sucky selection.

:ass:

Motograter_Ghost
04-10-2011, 11:10 PM
No Opeth DVD's = sucky selection.

:ass:

actually there is Opeth: Lamentations: Live at Shepherd's Bush Empire 2003
honestly I didnt name every single documentary...there's too many..started coping them all then got impatient cuz I wanted to start watching :horns:

mankvill
04-11-2011, 12:01 AM
are these all on instant? I know the Metallica one is kinda disappointing because it's bascially just the interviews from another DVD so they don't make a whole lot of sense. There is a documentary about OK Computer that's kinda cool.

Also: AWK's DVD is one of the best music DVD's ever made.

Akumu
04-11-2011, 12:05 AM
I tried watching the Gigantour DVD via instant and it would NOT work for me - it kept lagging and freezing up. Haven't had that happen with anything else I watched. :confused:

Until the Light Takes Us is on there, too, for those interested.

DethMaiden
04-11-2011, 07:07 AM
They have basically every DVD there is if you don't mind getting it shipped, but yes, their instant streaming library is amazing too. My Netflix account is right there on that iPod level with purchases that revolutionized my day to day life.

powerslave_85
04-11-2011, 08:08 AM
The streaming library has grown leaps and bounds over the last year or so. Before that, it was barely worth it. A few good TV series and a bunch of crappy old movies. But they've got their shit together now (even if it was at the cost of not being able to ship new releases right away, which still annoys me). I'm adding new stuff to my instant queue every week. Newest additions: Firefly and Upright Citizens Brigade.

Motograter_Ghost
04-11-2011, 07:21 PM
are these all on instant? I know the Metallica one is kinda disappointing because it's bascially just the interviews from another DVD so they don't make a whole lot of sense. There is a documentary about OK Computer that's kinda cool.

Also: AWK's DVD is one of the best music DVD's ever made.

Yes all these are instant and there are more on instant..I havent even begun to look at the DVD's that have to be mailed...**dramatically faints* :tongue:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-11-2011, 07:27 PM
I used to get concert dvd's from Netflix all the time and covert them to mpeg4 to watch on my iPhone.

Motograter_Ghost
04-11-2011, 07:28 PM
I tried watching the Gigantour DVD via instant and it would NOT work for me - it kept lagging and freezing up. Haven't had that happen with anything else I watched. :confused:

Until the Light Takes Us is on there, too, for those interested.

It works for me I just tried but I havent watched the whole thing yet...This one is prolly gonna be my fav :) Megadeth, Dream Theater, Nevermore, Bobaflex, Fear Factory, Life of Agony, Symphony X, Dry Kill Logic :drool:

slapguitarer
04-11-2011, 07:28 PM
All I use Netflix for is for Pokémon.

Motograter_Ghost
04-11-2011, 07:33 PM
All I use Netflix for is for Pokémon.

Now you have a more justifiable cause..lolz :dance:

slapguitarer
04-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Now you have a more justifiable cause..lolz :dance:

:cool:

maxpower
04-13-2011, 12:35 PM
I love the watch instant function of netflix so much. I can watch family guy and futurama anytime i want. I'm also a big office fan and they have all the episodes besides the last season on there. I rent all the UFC events when they come out too which helps me save $50 for fights that sometimes aren't that exciting.

Travis The Dragon
04-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Netflix+DVD decryption=amazeness! :D