PDA

View Full Version : Beattie leaves Low Threat Profile

christopher
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I found out last night but was too heartbroken to post it till now haha. Ahhh this is such terrible news. Beattie(vocals) posted on his facebook he is no longer in Low Threat Profile. This make me really sad because LTP has become my obsession over the last 9 months. They were one of the best power violence bands I have ever heard. They featured Andy Beattie(No Comment, Man is the Bastard), Bob(Lack of Interest), Chris Dodge(Lack of Interest, Spazz) and Matt Domino(Infest). The two releases they put out were amazing and I listened to both everyday. I don't know what the future of the band will hold for them, but it won't be the same without Beattie's vocals. :bawling:

ravenheart
04-09-2011, 06:04 AM
Who leaves who now?

christopher
04-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Who leaves who now?

You obviously don't know anything about power violence or just didn't read the entire post I put up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8veBlX6Txo

elturtleboy
04-09-2011, 03:46 PM
no one hear appreciates the badass that is powerviolence. Except Bobby and Dayan

ravenheart
04-09-2011, 03:58 PM
You obviously don't know anything about power violence or just didn't read the entire post I put up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8veBlX6Txo

Oh, I read the entire post, it just didn't tell me anything apart from that you're treating it like a family death.

I am pretty sure though I don't want to know anything about something which calls itself "power violence", because that's the dumbest name for just about anything in the World.

But you have fun there.

ShatteredFlame
04-09-2011, 05:41 PM
no one hear appreciates the badass that is powerviolence. Except Bobby and Dayan

+ me, Jesus Crost is the jam! I still need to get into more LTP.

elturtleboy
04-09-2011, 06:01 PM
I am pretty sure though I don't want to know anything about something which calls itself "power violence", because that's the dumbest name for just about anything in the World.

sorry if it aint your cup of tea gov'ner

kommie
04-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Anal Cunt is better than this....

elturtleboy
04-11-2011, 08:55 AM

thats true,but ur saying that as an insult. :finger2:

christopher
04-11-2011, 11:02 AM

How dare you!! haha