PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

rjturtle9
04-07-2011, 01:30 AM
So I have been thinking about getting a 2112 tattoo on my upper left bisect and a Somewhere in time Eddie on my right. Just wondering if any of you have a tattoo. It is my first time getting this done, so yeah, I'm nervous as fuk. Can you guys tell me your experience with your first tattoo, and if you don't, fuck it, just give me your ideas on tattoos in general, like if you like them as art, or do you think they are just plain stupid.

IrritatedTrout
04-07-2011, 06:33 AM
I think they're almost always a pretty bad decision. Very few actually look cool and no tattoo in history has ever looked good on a woman.:barf:

ravenheart
04-07-2011, 06:36 AM
I think they're almost always a pretty bad decision. Very few actually look cool

This.

Sepultura69
04-07-2011, 08:32 AM
no tattoo in history has ever looked good on a woman.:barf:

Shut the fuck up. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I've seen plenty of tattoos that look not only great but VERY sexy on a women. You just probably haven't seen the right ones, broseph.

So I have been thinking about getting a 2112 tattoo on my upper left bisect and a Somewhere in time Eddie on my right. Just wondering if any of you have a tattoo. It is my first time getting this done, so yeah, I'm nervous as fuk. Can you guys tell me your experience with your first tattoo, and if you don't, fuck it, just give me your ideas on tattoos in general, like if you like them as art, or do you think they are just plain stupid.

Thats fuckin' awesome man! I remember when I was at a metal show and I saw the Mummy Eddie tattoed on this girls right shoulder, pretty fucking awesome. More power to you man, I think tattoos are great because they're a way for people to express them selves be it anything, music, art, their love for anything, ect. I only have one Tattoo. I have the Slayer Eagle tattoo'd on my right leg(the Eagle as well as the bands name in full detail). Let me tell you El Turtle man, THE SHIT HURT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH. I couldn't stop bleeding on my right leg for a good month or so. Pretty painful experience. It feels like a really really hot burning knife is just stabbing into your skin for 6-8 hours(depends on how long you're there and how long your tat takes). I'd say the only thing that sucks about tattoos is the healing process and getting them. But once the final touches are made....you're good to go.

I definitely give you props if you're really trying to get a somewhere in time eddie tattooed on your body. There's nothing more awesome than showing your love for something that you enjoy immensely by having it plastured on your body and representing the love for your favorite band. Fuck the negative comments, More power to you. Hope you get the tat that you want.

AND ALSO! Make sure you try and bargain with as much tat shops as much as you can. Go door to door. That's how it usually works. Say one guy wants to do your tat for say....400?...Go to the next shop tell em about the previous guy you went to and they will lower it to 300-350, then OFF to the next shop...keep doing that untill you find the Perfect one. I remember I went shop after shop. Some wanted to do my tattoo for 500, 600, 400, 300 I finally found a person who did it for 190. There's my 2 cents for ya.

I had this done back in summer of 2009.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs923.snc4/73688_169852393042272_100000525364130_453055_68143 6_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1119.snc4/148145_169850833042428_100000525364130_453044_1994 517_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs475.ash2/74858_169851769709001_100000525364130_453046_52233 85_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs971.snc4/76470_169846056376239_100000525364130_453003_60444 19_n.jpg

mastodon421
04-07-2011, 09:01 AM
I'm about to get my first tattoo soon as well. Personally, I really like the way tattoos like and I plan on getting several.

Sepultura that tattoo is sick. How long did that take to get done?

Indestructible
04-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I don't have a tattoo, but if I were to get one it would be of this

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/gjdk.jpg :D:D:D:D

powerslave_85
04-07-2011, 09:36 AM
No tattoo in history has ever looked good on a woman.:barf:Totally disagree. For some reason, I think sleeves and/or chest pieces on a woman can be really hot.

Derelict
04-07-2011, 09:37 AM
I don't have a tattoo, but if I were to get one it would be of this

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/riprijd/gjdk.jpg :D:D:D:D

You'll have to replace it in a couple years with whatever the next big political trend for people who can't spell is.

DethMaiden
04-07-2011, 09:44 AM
You'll have to replace it in a couple years with whatever the next big political trend for people who can't spell is.

+1

I really wanna get the Powerslave Eddie on one arm and the Blast Tyrant dude on the other. Since, like, my favorite album by my two favorite bands both has a dude on a throne on the cover. Sick, right?

Used to think tattoos needed to have meanings but I know too much stupid white trash with loved ones' names and their kids' footprints and dumbass bullshit like that so now I'm strictly going for "looks cool and is a thing I like" if I do decide to get one/several.

christopher
04-07-2011, 10:15 AM
I was going to get my first one done last week, but my buddy who was going to hook me up went out of town for two weeks. In a week or so I'm going to get Bad Religion's anticross on my right hand shoulder. I have a few others planned out too. I'm going to get Hank III's executioner on my upper right arm, a little modified with the Murder Junkies syringe and knife going through it. Then on my lower left arm a banjo and the Saint Vitus "V" is going right below the banjo on my wrist. The "V" works two ways for me cause those songs seriously helped me through some shit and I can always say its V for vegan haha.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-07-2011, 10:54 AM
I have 11 and I'm getting #12 this weekend. It's been two years since my last one. I only have one metal tattoo. The slayer logo with black flames around it. I've posted it on here before.

Got my first one 18 years ago and still have no regrets about any of them.

IrritatedTrout
04-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Shut the fuck up. You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I've seen plenty of tattoos that look not only great but VERY sexy on a women. You just probably haven't seen the right ones, broseph.

I imagine I've seen the same amount as anyone else has. At best they're a mild detraction and at worst they ruin the girls looks nearly completely. The girl I was hooking up with last year had two tattoos... we were just friends not too long after I saw both of them.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-07-2011, 11:16 AM
What tattoos not to get.

http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/

Wizzbang11
04-07-2011, 12:10 PM
RJ, get this:
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2967/autopsytattoove8.jpg

Natrlhi
04-07-2011, 12:18 PM
^ Now that's a motherfucking commitment to a band right there.

I've always loved that album cover, but fucking hell. :eek:

PowerMaiden
04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I only have one
http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/9779/hellyeah.jpg

done in 2003 after 3 Maiden shows in 4 nights. It hurted for the first 10 minutes maybe and after that only for the bigger lines. I want a have it refreshed soon. It still miss the strings and the fire in Eddie's hand.

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

John The Drummer
04-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I have two.

My first one was the Soufly symbol on my right forearm, not to represent the band, but more so the meaning behind the name and meaning of the symbol.

My second tattoo is a Viking head up on my left bicep. Same one from the Ensiferum hoodie, but modified a bit.

Going to be getting a Thor's Hammer next, not sure where to put it though, either middle of upper back or somewhere on left arm, maybe even leg.

jd091
04-07-2011, 02:04 PM
I've always considered getting an Opeth related tattoo someday. The O on the shoulder, maybe? Any thoughts?

rjturtle9
04-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Damn, I'm at work so I can't really see any of the pics you guys posted. Will get to those later.

As for me, my whole thing is the pain factor, and choosing an artist that won't fuck it up. Not worried about the 2112 tat, but the Eddie one would be a lot harder to do. I don't want Eddie looking like a fucked up chimp.

Please google Ivy Snow. Get back to me when you can. ;)

IrritatedTrout
04-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Super hot but would look better without the tats.;)

That Autopsy one is pretty intense though.

rjturtle9
04-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Super hot but would look better without the tats.;)

No!

Indestructible
04-07-2011, 04:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with women that have tattoos.

powerslave_85
04-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Please google Ivy Snow. Get back to me when you can. ;)I have absolutely no idea who that is. Nope, none.

El Gordo
04-07-2011, 04:51 PM

I understand not liking it when a chick is covered in tattoos, I don't like that either, but one or two well-placed tattoos can be sexy as fuck. My wife, long before she was my wife told me she was getting a tattoo... I kinda groaned and thought that it was gonna be a turn-off. Totally wrong. She got a scorpion on her ribs on the right side. Fucking wicked.

Anyways, as for the original topic, I have no tattoos, but have always toyed with the idea of getting the Overkill skull logo or the Blackhawks tomahawk logo. Neither will probably ever happen, but that's my two cents.

Sepultura69
04-07-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm about to get my first tattoo soon as well. Personally, I really like the way tattoos like and I plan on getting several.

Sepultura that tattoo is sick. How long did that take to get done?

Thanks man. The first day took about 6-7 hours. Then I had to come back in a month or so to let my leg heal up, and then came back to get the finishing touches patched up. The 2nd round took about 3-4 hours. Hurt like a mother fucker.

hellawaits77ny
04-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Some chicks can pull tattoos off, some can't IMO.

My 1st tattoo was of my high school football team's helmet logo on my right arm. I don't regret it all. I do think some people get stupid tattoos. I think of it this way: Think about how you're going to feel about the tattoo when you're 60. Obviously, it's probably not going to look good, but will it be something you will still be "proud" of, will still "have meaning" to you?

elturtleboy
04-07-2011, 09:24 PM
I was sooo close on getting this but a lot of people have it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Kp5Y7JwNKrI/Spqj2Uo2ZVI/AAAAAAAAAjw/kthwPqr6HTw/s320/Noisecore.png

Id anything ill get a luchador with him have a tat of that on his chest. My Gf has 3 tatoos. I dont mind kissing her shoulder especially when she has this on it
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MBXdRBERVcQ/RqvOXd0YnDI/AAAAAAAAA4Y/EejabeEpoB4/s320/grindcore%2Bis%2Blove!.jpg

RAZOR
04-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I don't have any tattoos. :snivel: That's not to say I haven't tossed around the idea of getting one or four, but...

Motograter_Ghost
04-07-2011, 09:51 PM
My tats :) My favorite ones anyway :tongue:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61535886@N04/5599291281/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61535886@N04/5599873484/

masterguy49
04-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I would really like to get a Deftones or Tool tattoo when I become 18. That's in 3 years though so my views my change, but I highly doubt it. I've been wanting those for a year or 2 now and they are my favorite bands.:tongue:

Motograter_Ghost
04-07-2011, 11:55 PM
I would really like to get a Deftones or Tool tattoo when I become 18. That's in 3 years though so my views my change, but I highly doubt it. I've been wanting those for a year or 2 now and they are my favorite bands.:tongue:

I've thought the white owl on the Diamond Eyes album would be a cool chest piece...but not if your a guy :tongue: maybe somewhere else..back..i dunno...

mankvill
04-08-2011, 12:16 AM
I've probably said it before in this thread, but

This is the only tattoo I've ever given even a little bit of serious thought to getting:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8ias8vikG1qb6iwzo1_500.jpg

Dextrimental
04-08-2011, 12:37 AM
Im getting the pantera CFH logo on my left shoulder this Summer, then a purple butterfly with musical notes coming out of its wings maybe during the Summer. both are tattoos which have enormous sentimental meaning t me, and I'm a guy who has alot of love for memories, so if nothing else they will serve as a reminder of what PanterA meant to me and what not!

jd091
04-08-2011, 01:00 AM

You're 15? I remember when I was 15, I thought Metallica was the greatest band in existance and listened to them almost constantly. 5 years later, I really don't care that much for Metallica. If I had a Metallica tattoo then, I would probably regret it now.

That being said, just realize that although you might think that the band you get a tattoo of is great now, at such an age, you might feel completely different about it 10 or 15 years later. Tool is definitely a band I would be proud to have a tattoo of, and an Iron Maiden or Slayer tattoo (thanks sep69) is always acceptable.

Just be sure of the band you get it of. Power metal is also always encouraged ;)

masterguy49
04-08-2011, 03:21 AM
I've thought the white owl on the Diamond Eyes album would be a cool chest piece...but not if your a guy :tongue: maybe somewhere else..back..i dunno...
While I love the owl, I don't think it would really work with a guy :tongue: I was thinking more of the diamond symbol(http://www.deftones.com/media/photos/diamond-eyes-tattoo) or the pony from White Pony.

You're 15? I remember when I was 15, I thought Metallica was the greatest band in existance and listened to them almost constantly. 5 years later, I really don't care that much for Metallica. If I had a Metallica tattoo then, I would probably regret it now.

That being said, just realize that although you might think that the band you get a tattoo of is great now, at such an age, you might feel completely different about it 10 or 15 years later. Tool is definitely a band I would be proud to have a tattoo of, and an Iron Maiden or Slayer tattoo (thanks sep69) is always acceptable.

Just be sure of the band you get it of. Power metal is also always encouraged ;)
I think I was at that stage you were with Metallica a few years back with Slipknot. I don't listen to Tool constantly(same with Deftones) and think they are the best band ever. They are just my personal favorite band. But I know, maybe I won't like them as much in 5 years. I don't plan on getting a tattoo anytime soon, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. And I agree with the Iron Maiden and Slayer tattoo as well, though I don't think I'd ever get a Maiden tattoo, I would get a Slayer one any day.

Also is it just me or is this tattoo really awesome....
http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/monkeyproink/tattoo-38

Sepultura69
04-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Wow. I had no idea that so many people on this board want to get bands tattood on their body(not just any bands of course, I mean the ones that mean a lot to them like Dex with Pantera or master with tool or RJ with maiden)

I get my paycheck this coming thursday and I'm strongly thinking about getting this tattooed on my left leg :D

:D

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/trebulani/SEPULTURA_S-4.gif

JuuKun
04-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I have the Primordial stag head on my right shoulder. They're not my absolute favorite band, but have been in my Top 5 for a number of years now. Alan's always mentioning on stage about how some music still comes from the heart, plus stags can symbolize strength and standing your ground, so it seemed like the best option for me since it didn't just have to be about me being a big fan of the band.

Div
04-08-2011, 09:46 AM
a few months ago i thought about getting the lateralus eye in full color on my right shoulder, but even though i love the album & the band, and even thought the art is a legit piece by a real artist (not just made for a band cover), im still a bit unsure. mostly because i dont want to be "that guy" whos got the tool tattoo, but i may change my mind in the future.

Dextrimental
04-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Wow. I had no idea that so many people on this board want to get bands tattood on their body(not just any bands of course, I mean the ones that mean a lot to them like Dex with Pantera or master with tool or RJ with maiden)

I get my paycheck this coming thursday and I'm strongly thinking about getting this tattooed on my left leg :D

:D

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/trebulani/SEPULTURA_S-4.gif

That S is such a wicked piece of band art, I've always loved it, I just don't like Sepultura enough to get a tattoo of them!

DethMaiden
04-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Hey Dextrimental, know any good places that will tat me up while I'm hammered in your country? :dorky:

rjturtle9
04-08-2011, 02:44 PM
All those pics you guys posted look amazing, especially Sepultura69's. Although that Autopsy one is kinda overboard. Hopefully mine come out perfect.

adamclark52
04-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Just think it through, I like Emperor enough but in hindsight I think I would've rather spent my money on some other tattoo than my Emperor one. I don't regret it at all but a band tattoo is a spur of the moment thing.

rjturtle9
04-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Just think it through, I like Emperor enough but in hindsight I think I would've rather spent my money on some other tattoo than my Emperor one. I don't regret it at all but a band tattoo is a spur of the moment thing.

Not really. I think it depends on how long you have been listening to the band, what that band means to you, and your histroy with the band, whether it be going to far lenths to see them, or other examples. These tattoos are not a spur of the moment thing for me that's for sure.

masterguy49
04-08-2011, 05:26 PM
a few months ago i thought about getting the lateralus eye in full color on my right shoulder, but even though i love the album & the band, and even thought the art is a legit piece by a real artist (not just made for a band cover), im still a bit unsure. mostly because i dont want to be "that guy" whos got the tool tattoo, but i may change my mind in the future.
True. But I really love Tool and the Artist is my favorite for sure. I really love Tool's artwork. I would pay a shit load if I could get the artist to make an original peace for my tattoo, but other than the fact that would never happen, I really would like to show my love for Tool and they mean a lot to me(The person who showed them to me died a few years ago). They changed my views on music as a whole. So who cares if you become "that guy". It shouldn't matter. If it means a lot to you, like it does to me, it shouldn't matter.
The only problem with tattoos though is that my parents fucking despise tattoos(well more so my mom... damn persians).

Div
04-08-2011, 06:16 PM
True. But I really love Tool and the Artist is my favorite for sure. I really love Tool's artwork. I would pay a shit load if I could get the artist to make an original peace for my tattoo, but other than the fact that would never happen, I really would like to show my love for Tool and they mean a lot to me(The person who showed them to me died a few years ago). They changed my views on music as a whole. So who cares if you become "that guy". It shouldn't matter. If it means a lot to you, like it does to me, it shouldn't matter.
The only problem with tattoos though is that my parents fucking despise tattoos(well more so my mom... damn persians).

im not too concerned with what other people think, its just a nagging thought i would have in my own head. an original piece would be cool, maybe i can make my own variation of it or something.

evildeadjedi
04-08-2011, 07:29 PM
+1

I really wanna get the Powerslave Eddie on one arm and the Blast Tyrant dude on the other. Since, like, my favorite album by my two favorite bands both has a dude on a throne on the cover. Sick, right?

Used to think tattoos needed to have meanings but I know too much stupid white trash with loved ones' names and their kids' footprints and dumbass bullshit like that so now I'm strictly going for "looks cool and is a thing I like" if I do decide to get one/several.

I'd go for it Brad, I doubt you will regret having Maiden and Clutch on your body permanently.

Not that big but, still sick! :cool:
http://www.checkoutmyink.com/assets/photos/0079/0909/dscn2245_large.jpg?1234160469

masterguy49
04-08-2011, 07:39 PM
im not too concerned with what other people think, its just a nagging thought i would have in my own head. an original piece would be cool, maybe i can make my own variation of it or something.

Yeah exactly. Like I said earlier, this Tool tattoo, http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/monkeyproink/tattoo-38, is badass and original compared to everyone else getting the Lateralus eye.

GarageMetal468
04-08-2011, 08:00 PM
As soon as I get the money for it I'm getting this on my upper right back. For those that don't know, its a logo from Devin Townsend's Ocean Machine: Biomech album. That album has helped me through some of the worst mental situations of my life and still is there for me today.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll61/blsfiu/DTT-1.png?t=1302317873

The quality looks shitty and it is a bit crooked but when I take it in the guy my friend knows can just re draw it straight and make it look better.

Sepultura69
04-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I thought Metallica was the greatest band in existance and listened to them almost constantly. 5 years later, I really don't care that much for Metallica. If I had a Metallica tattoo then, I would probably regret it now.

I decided to look up random metallica tattoos and I ran into some some pretty fucking awesome ones. My favorite is the "Justice" tattoo :rocker:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8NhpFzZIlKQ/S4Wb5EFYRZI/AAAAAAAAAnA/DH1-0p2vLMk/s400/metallica_tattoo_by_PROWLER3775_large.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8NhpFzZIlKQ/S4WcWrihmRI/AAAAAAAAAnw/4nhC1DGQPOU/s400/Tattoo-My3rdMetallicaTatoo-Closer-2.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3578/3303170699_a4a58a1042.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_unGskUB2QZo/SrqmdZsqfoI/AAAAAAAAARA/C_Ao2Q3OPrk/s400/metallica-tattoo-215.jpgamp

http://www.metallicaworld.co.uk/images/tattoos/metallica-tattoo-129.jpg

This one is nice but for some reason it doesnt appear so I''l just post the link
http://api.ning.com/files/1-cWLp9Glp9gwyqYu51wNJSaUBOAWRtRunqG8impEWlouMJaQJpp MzC4nY*lNHGZ7euWGQMgnqewKXKubaT2EixnRdxOd0eX/tattoo142.jpg

Maiden33
04-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Pretty sure I'm gonna get the Evergrey "clan" logo come my birthday this fall. They have been one of my favorite bands for almost 7 years now, which is pretty damn concrete, despite what else may have changed in that time. And even if I reach a day where I don't love/appreciate them like I do now (and have since 2004), they will have still been such a huge part of my life for so many years, and their music will have meant so much to me over that time, it's had a permanent effect on me.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/129/l_a4f01126988b48ed9b949f8741fe27ff.jpg

It would just be the symbol itself, not the background/circle around it. Probably just in black. My birthday is 11 days before I will finally see them for the first time, so the timing couldn't be better.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-08-2011, 10:03 PM
And even if I reach a day where I don't love/appreciate them like I do now (and have since 2004), they will have still been such a huge part of my life for so many years, and their music will have meant so much to me over that time, it's had a permanent effect on me..

That's how I felt before I got my Slayer tattoo. I had been a fan for over 12 years at the time I got it. Haven't regretted it once in the 12 years since.

Div
04-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Eh, i would personally never get text of a band name tattooed on me, i just feel that would be too much like turning myself into a billboard.

but for those of you who arent me, go for what makes you happy!

Div
04-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Yeah exactly. Like I said earlier, this Tool tattoo, http://www.checkoutmyink.com/tattoos/monkeyproink/tattoo-38, is badass and original compared to everyone else getting the Lateralus eye.

thats pretty cool. i saw a dude on my campus who had the "oversoul" piece tattoo'd on his shoulder. that alex grey dude definitely has some cool artwork

powerslave_85
04-10-2011, 01:32 AM
I really want a Sleater-Kinney tattoo, but they don't really have any recognizable iconography or artwork, and I'm not creative enough to think of something on my own.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-10-2011, 07:15 AM
Got my newest tattoo last night. A sugar skull with a dagger and roses on the left side of my chest. Forgot just how bad they hurt on that part of the body. Especially on the collar-bone and the breast-bone. Then there's a whole other level of pain when being tattooed near the nipple. :hecho:

Just got the outline last night. Mid-May scheduled for the shading. Pics in a bit when it heals, if anyone cares.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
04-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Almost forgot. For any Damage Plan/Hell Yeah fans; Bobzilla was in the tattoo shop last night.

Motograter_Ghost
04-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Saw a guy at my roller derby bout last night with Taco Bell tattooed on his knuckles....hahaha

Maiden33
04-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Eh, i would personally never get text of a band name tattooed on me, i just feel that would be too much like turning myself into a billboard.

but for those of you who arent me, go for what makes you happy!

This is why I don't like band LOGOS as tattoos, because it really does seem like just a billboard/advertisement for the band. But getting symbols/artwork to represent a band that means enough to you is definitely cool in my book.

Northern_Shaman
04-11-2011, 05:33 PM
This is why I don't like band LOGOS as tattoos, because it really does seem like just a billboard/advertisement for the band. But getting symbols/artwork to represent a band that means enough to you is definitely cool in my book.

I can definitely agree with this. More of a personal preference though, as I don't judge what goes on with other people.

Tattoos wouldn't really suit me at all... But if I was going to get one band related, I'd probably go Mastodon, The Sword, or Ensiferum. Ensiferum has been my favourite band since I was like 12, and I love all of their music and artwork. Power/fantasy stuff is a huuuge part of my music library (and books, movies, videogames as well). On the other side is more old-school stuff, and The Sword fit perfectly there. Their lyrics are some of the best ever, and their artwork is always incredible. Same with Mastodon. Definitely not my favourite band in the world, but I still remember them putting on one of the greatest live shows I've ever seen, and their artwork is always incredible. Big fan of their message/lyrical content as well.

jd091
04-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Blood Mountain is in my top 3 records of all time. I would definitely consider getting ink of that cover.

masterguy49
04-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Blood Mountain is in my top 3 records of all time. I would definitely consider getting ink of that cover.

Actually, that has been in my mind for a very long time. But I would get artwork of Crack the Skye because it's helped me through so much and I really love the album. I envy all of you who saw it in its entirety. I have never even seen Mastodon(other than Mayhem 08, but that doesnt count).

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 05:33 PM
The Type O Negative Logo would be cool to get

mastodon421
04-14-2011, 07:21 PM

Blood Mountain is my favorite album of all time. Personally, I like the cover, but I don't love it enough to get tattoed on me. I am highly considering getting a tattoo of the Remisson cover though.

rjturtle9
04-29-2011, 01:42 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225895_142320382505688_100001831807908_274264_1111 490_n.jpg

7 Hours of pain got this. It's still not done though, need to fade the black parts more, and color in the stars, and touch up the red.

Sepultura69
04-29-2011, 01:51 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225895_142320382505688_100001831807908_274264_1111 490_n.jpg

7 Hours of pain got this. It's still not done though, need to fade the black parts more, and color in the stars, and touch up the red.

:party::party::party::party::party::party: :party: :party: :rocker::rocker: :eek: :eek: :eek:

evildeadjedi
04-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Nice ink and you can be sure you will not regret a Rush tat. :D

Maiden33
04-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Just finished making this in photoshop, it's a reference photo for me to get this as a tattoo:

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/5564591/1024/Anonymous/evergreylogo.jpg

Got the price estimate from the guy I'm going to get it done by, I just need to set the money aside, pick a date, and 100% decide on where I'm going to get it.

Sepultura69
05-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Just finished making this in photoshop, it's a reference photo for me to get this as a tattoo:

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/5564591/1024/Anonymous/evergreylogo.jpg

Got the price estimate from the guy I'm going to get it done by, I just need to set the money aside, pick a date, and 100% decide on where I'm going to get it.

GO WITH WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU :rocker:

But when and if you get it done, it would be nice if you post a nice BIG picture on here for all of us to see like RJ's. :blaze:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
05-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Outline. Color coming on May 14th.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5063/5681547543_284bfc6cb9_z.jpg

Sepultura69
05-03-2011, 10:29 PM

That's great, man. You gotta post an update of it when it's colored in. :rocker:

rjturtle9
05-15-2011, 02:13 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230223_145711488833244_100001831807908_295124_2132 553_n.jpg

Still not finished! Needs a quick touch up then we will add the effects and background and shit. Looks better in person, damn camera.

brutal_descent
05-15-2011, 02:16 PM
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230223_145711488833244_100001831807908_295124_2132 553_n.jpg

Still not finished! Needs a quick touch up then we will add the effects and background and shit. Looks better in person, damn camera.

Aces High Eddie! Nice! :agree:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
05-15-2011, 05:52 PM
That's great, man. You gotta post an update of it when it's colored in. :rocker:

Got it finished last night. I'll post a pic soon.

Sepultura69
05-15-2011, 11:07 PM

:wow: :rocker: :eek:

bt11763
06-08-2011, 08:24 AM
FINALLY got something done

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253406_2123196882184_1313713879_2517362_4807320_n. jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253601_2123188561976_1313713879_2517339_6983466_n. jpg

I got the inspiration/design from Magrudergrind's self titled album:

http://www.willowtip.com/images/1953/400x400.aspx

Indestructible
07-12-2011, 09:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wrc7oz18C8 :D

Triggz
07-12-2011, 12:35 PM
The one I'm getting in just over a week:

http://oi54.tinypic.com/11bi4qw.jpg

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

daimonos
07-12-2011, 01:44 PM
I posted it in the Latest Purchases thread but I guess I'll throw it up here too:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/samshroyer/0709112122.jpg

TonyD
07-12-2011, 02:14 PM
If I ever got a tattoo it would probably be this ^

rjturtle9
07-12-2011, 11:22 PM
I posted it in the Latest Purchases thread but I guess I'll throw it up here too:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/samshroyer/0709112122.jpg

I also want to get this done one day.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
07-13-2011, 07:05 PM

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6023/5935161941_86d372069b.jpg

jd091
07-13-2011, 07:36 PM

Purrrrrdy. Now just get that extended to the rest of all of your body, and you can be the singer of a deathcore band! :lovedup:

seriously though, very nice!

larvtard
07-13-2011, 07:38 PM

that must've hurt like shit. That's why I'm never getting a tattoo

but very cool man

rjturtle9
07-13-2011, 08:53 PM

Dude! NICE!

How long did that take by the way?

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
07-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

It took about 6 hours total over two sittings, and yes, it hurt like a mother fucker. Especially near the nipple and on the collarbone. It was worth it. It looks bad ass.

rjturtle9
07-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, guys.

It took about 6 hours total over two sittings, and yes, it hurt like a mother fucker. Especially near the nipple and on the collarbone. It was worth it. It looks bad ass.

6 hours total!? Damn dude that's pretty fast then!

Triggz
07-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Got this done today! I'll be filling it and adding to it sometime soon.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/LiveLifeLoud_01/271334_10150252822952620_558252619_7714059_1211443 _o.jpg?t=1311841786

Maiden33
07-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Getting my tattoo tomorrow evening. VERY pumped about it. Will post a picture when I can.

Sepultura69
07-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Getting my tattoo tomorrow evening. VERY pumped about it. Will post a picture when I can.

Where exactly are you getting it done at? Shins? Arms, back, ribs?.....arm?....

Maiden33
07-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Where exactly are you getting it done at? Shins? Arms, back, ribs?.....arm?....

About the middle of my right fore-arm.

Maiden33
08-05-2011, 07:54 AM
http://dtjeff33.fileave.com/224403_2286972410857_1145330772_2853761_2329360_n. jpg

Ape
08-11-2011, 03:03 AM
this is the one i got done yesterday

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/lance2680/206020_2028542465576_1004513788_31851460_6361898_n .jpg

this is one i got done four years ago

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/lance2680/s1004513788_30083615_5952.jpg

jd091
08-11-2011, 05:13 AM
this is the one i got done yesterday

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/lance2680/206020_2028542465576_1004513788_31851460_6361898_n .jpg

Manks is gonna love that new one! I like it too; very solid.

Ape
08-11-2011, 02:24 PM

Thank you! I'm very happy with it.

mastodon421
08-11-2011, 07:23 PM
That is an awesome tattoo Ape.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Now this is a Slayer tattoo.

http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/2c61fd4d-3aba-4573-8ec4-babffa525607.jpg

mankvill
08-11-2011, 08:19 PM

Took me a sec, but yeah! That's awesome!

Ape
08-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Took me a sec, but yeah! That's awesome!

That is an awesome tattoo Ape.

Thank you sirs!

Sepultura69
08-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Now this is a Slayer tattoo.

http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/2c61fd4d-3aba-4573-8ec4-babffa525607.jpg

I hate to sound like a straight up dickhead...but thats a pretty shitty/Sloppy looking tattoo.

I would say mine is much better:D

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-12-2011, 09:49 AM
I hate to sound like a straight up dickhead...but thats a pretty shitty/Sloppy looking tattoo.

I would say mine is much better:D

Mine too. That's the worst Slayer tattoo I've ever seen. And I've seen some bad ones. Love ugliesttattoos.com, though.

Sepultura69
08-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Mine too.

Agreed. Your tattoo is pretty fucking badass. :rocker:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
08-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Agreed. Your tattoo is pretty fucking badass. :rocker:

Thanks. And yours, as well.

Epidemic Reign
08-15-2011, 09:44 AM
This is the only piece I have that's finished. My other arm is in progress... this was done a few years ago by Evil Dave in Glendale, Arizona.

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/77341c2bd7f946e2857f76dd16465309/l.jpg

BloodoftheKings
08-15-2011, 09:56 AM
http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/17/77341c2bd7f946e2857f76dd16465309/l.jpg

Interesting take on the nightmare on elm street poster.

GarageMetal468
08-15-2011, 10:21 AM
This is the only piece I have that's finished. My other arm is in progress... this was done a few years ago by Evil Dave in Glendale, Arizona.

:wow:

mastodon421
08-15-2011, 10:26 AM
I plan on the getting the album cover to Remission by Mastodon done very soon.

jd091
08-15-2011, 10:49 AM
I plan on the getting the album cover to Remission by Mastodon done very soon.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

rjturtle9
08-15-2011, 12:15 PM

SICK! :eek:

OraclesofAgony
08-29-2011, 07:21 PM
I kinda want to get a Fleshgod Apocalypse tattoo. My idea is to have the album art from Oracles with "In Honour Of Reason" underneath it.

DethMaiden
08-29-2011, 07:25 PM
I kinda want to get a Fleshgod Apocalypse tattoo. My idea is to have the album art from Oracles with "In Honour Of Reason" underneath it.

Yeah, I think you're gonna regret that in five years when uber-cleanly-produced tech-death isn't a thing anymore and Fleshgod Apocalypse is a footnote in a retroactively maligned genre.

OraclesofAgony
08-29-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I think you're gonna regret that in five years when uber-cleanly-produced tech-death isn't a thing anymore and Fleshgod Apocalypse is a footnote in a retroactively maligned genre.

Definitely wouldn't regret it, because the art is awesome and I love that track title. If I do it I'm not going to get the band logo, just the art.

And as far as your opinions of tech death I think I just won't even address that.

dcmetal108
08-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Just got a huge Jason mask from Friday The 13th for my 18th birthday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcmetal108/6096331319/

Sepultura69
08-30-2011, 09:54 AM
Just got a huge Jason mask from Friday The 13th for my 18th birthday.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcmetal108/6096331319/

Holy shit, man! That tattoo looks fucking amazing. I love the amount of detail and shading put into it. Great tattoo man, kudos :fist:

John The Drummer
08-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Me and a few of my friends are all getting Dio tattoos since we were all together when we found out he had died. We are each getting a different line from Heaven & Hell, I am going with...

"They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well"

I am also going to get the cover of "Last in Line" on my bicep, with the lyrics below it. I'm stoked.

dcmetal108
08-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Holy shit, man! That tattoo looks fucking amazing. I love the amount of detail and shading put into it. Great tattoo man, kudos :fist:

Thanks dude. I still can't believe how well it looks. It took 3 hours to do though.

rjturtle9
11-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Thought you guys would like to see...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/rjturtle9/IMG_5092.jpg

SomewhereInTime72
11-07-2011, 03:31 AM
I like Vektor and all but their sudden rise in popularity is kind of weird to me because I used to talk with Erik on a nonmetal forum way back in the day. :eyes:

Epidemic Reign
11-07-2011, 05:01 AM
I like Vektor and all but their sudden rise in popularity is kind of weird to me because I used to talk with Erik on a nonmetal forum way back in the day. :eyes:

I understand completely. I used to watch them play local shows when they were so young their parents had to drive them to their own gigs :lol:

mankvill
11-07-2011, 10:19 AM

You are absolutely crazy, but I love ya

GarageMetal468
11-07-2011, 10:40 AM

Well fuck me sideways...

DethMaiden
11-07-2011, 11:10 AM
I DO NOT GET IT WHY IS VEKTOR SPECIAL

larvtard
11-07-2011, 11:58 AM

If I was into guys, I'd probably fuck you.

jd091
11-07-2011, 12:00 PM
why

Triggz
11-07-2011, 01:03 PM
I got this done on my birthday a few weeks back.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/LiveLifeLoud_01/AILDtattoo.jpg

jd091
11-07-2011, 01:23 PM
I got this done on my birthday a few weeks back.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm57/LiveLifeLoud_01/AILDtattoo.jpg

Nice! :rocker: That's a great album to get ink from.

Triggz
11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks! And yeah, agreed. That's my all time favorite album. Tim's lyrics sometimes bring tears to my eyes in the manliest of ways :lol:

mankvill
11-07-2011, 01:57 PM
I DO NOT GET IT WHY IS VEKTOR SPECIAL

loser

John The Drummer
11-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Currently talking to my tattoo artist about getting a viking sword with lyrics from "Heaven & Hell" engraved on it. He's stoked to get it done.

Epidemic Reign
11-10-2011, 03:42 PM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/313544_10150392302104015_734844014_8327435_1831816 296_n.jpg

John The Drummer
11-26-2011, 08:17 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386897_2545708195502_1037686633_2865593_1753344375 _n.jpg

My friends and I wanted to each get different lines from "Heaven & Hell" in honor of Dio, because the lyrics are full of great quotes. Went up with one of my friends to get ours last night, I got a viking sword to go with my lyrics as well.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
11-26-2011, 09:49 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386897_2545708195502_1037686633_2865593_1753344375 _n.jpg

My friends and I wanted to each get different lines from "Heaven & Hell" in honor of Dio, because the lyrics are full of great quotes. Went up with one of my friends to get ours last night, I got a viking sword to go with my lyrics as well.

Nice! :horns:

street_burial
03-19-2012, 06:59 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/310077_10150681647088771_5502163770_9161896_123509 2697_n.jpg

Got this done yesterday

inb4shittalking

OraclesofAgony
03-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Nice Christian tattoo. ;)

street_burial
03-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Nice Christian tattoo. ;)

:lol: I'm guessing you saw all that shit on facebook?

OraclesofAgony
03-19-2012, 07:30 PM
:lol: I'm guessing you saw all that shit on facebook?

Yep :tongue:

dcmetal108
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Nice tattoo. Now wait for the worst part, the peeling! (And just knowing that you can't peel it off is horrible)

John The Drummer
03-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I need some ideas. I want to get a Thor's Hammer as my next tattoo, but I cannot decide where to put it. I was want it to be on my left arm with the rest of my viking tattoos, but I dunno a place where it'll look good. Another idea was to get it on my back. Center on top or on the shoulder.

Here is what I have right now
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/166620_1751338336752_1037686633_2007278_2556112_n. jpg

dcmetal108
03-25-2012, 08:12 PM
I need some ideas. I want to get a Thor's Hammer as my next tattoo, but I cannot decide where to put it. I was want it to be on my left arm with the rest of my viking tattoos, but I dunno a place where it'll look good. Another idea was to get it on my back. Center on top or on the shoulder.

Here is what I have right now
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/166620_1751338336752_1037686633_2007278_2556112_n. jpg

The second tattoo of the sword. Move your arm around and do the hammer on the other side of arm.

kalfitegrdan
03-26-2012, 01:12 AM
I need some ideas. I want to get a Thor's Hammer as my next tattoo, but I cannot decide where to put it. I was want it to be on my left arm with the rest of my viking tattoos, but I dunno a place where it'll look good. Another idea was to get it on my back. Center on top or on the shoulder

You obviously get it on your dominant hand to represent the might of Thor.

Triggz
03-26-2012, 11:03 AM
This bumped thread reminds me that I'm getting a small tattoo done on Friday, April 13th at a small shop in Scottsdale. Every Friday the 13th, they do ink for only $13 as long as it fits in a 2x2 (or 2.5x2.5) box, I'm thinking I'm gonna get the STYG logo for now and then add lyrics at a later time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/Styg-cover.jpg

dcmetal108
03-26-2012, 01:30 PM
This bumped thread reminds me that I'm getting a small tattoo done on Friday, April 13th at a small shop in Scottsdale. Every Friday the 13th, they do ink for only $13 as long as it fits in a 2x2 (or 2.5x2.5) box, I'm thinking I'm gonna get the STYG logo for now and then add lyrics at a later time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/Styg-cover.jpg

Cheap tattoo's = a no no. But that's just me.

Triggz
03-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Well normally I would agree, but the way I found out about this place was through a girl who came into work while I was working. I noticed she had this well done koi fish on her arm and she told me she got it done at the place on that day.

John The Drummer
03-26-2012, 06:05 PM
You obviously get it on your dominant hand to represent the might of Thor.

Unfortunately I am ambidextrous :tongue:
I'll probably go with upper arm on the opposite arm, like my Viking.

John The Drummer
05-19-2012, 08:17 AM
My new ink!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/johndev/0519120811-00.jpg
Sorry for the horrible quality, just woke up and decided to snap a quick one, it's obviously still healing too, so yeah!
Definitely going to put some more on it. My artist was thinking maybe rocking a pentagram behind the hammer :D

MetalIsArt
05-19-2012, 09:31 AM
I haven't got one myself (yet?), but I do like tattoo's (but not TOO many) on girls/women.

Sepultura69
05-19-2012, 02:45 PM
I haven't got one myself (yet?), but I do like tattoo's (but not TOO many) on girls/women.

You and irritatedtrout will make good friends. ;)

kalfitegrdan
05-19-2012, 05:20 PM
My new ink!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/johndev/0519120811-00.jpg
Sorry for the horrible quality, just woke up and decided to snap a quick one, it's obviously still healing too, so yeah!
Definitely going to put some more on it. My artist was thinking maybe rocking a pentagram behind the hammer :D

I don't usually like tattoos, but that is fucking awesome. :rocker: I love viking mythology and symbology.

IrritatedTrout
05-19-2012, 08:15 PM

The fact that you remember that is hilarious.:lol:

Although maybe it's posted in this thread.:eyes:

MetalIsArt
05-22-2012, 08:16 AM

:tongue:

(sic)&disturbed
05-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Check out this guys back tattoo http://www.facebook.com/anderson.estiler

RampinUp46
06-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Saw a guy at my roller derby bout last night with Taco Bell tattooed on his knuckles....hahaha

I choked laughing. I really, honestly did.

On the topic of the thread though, I'm considering getting a Celtic Frost tattoo with the lyrics from the spoken word section of Ain Elohim on my left ankle...or a Nile tattoo with either the woman holding the snake on the cover of Worship the Animal or the cobra...wing...scarab...thing from the cover of Annihilation of the Wicked.

larvtard
06-28-2013, 01:24 AM
I was going to get my first one done last week, but my buddy who was going to hook me up went out of town for two weeks. In a week or so I'm going to get Bad Religion's anticross on my right hand shoulder. I have a few others planned out too. I'm going to get Hank III's executioner on my upper right arm, a little modified with the Murder Junkies syringe and knife going through it. Then on my lower left arm a banjo and the Saint Vitus "V" is going right below the banjo on my wrist. The "V" works two ways for me cause those songs seriously helped me through some shit and I can always say its V for vegan haha.

So did you get that Vitus tattoo? :lol:

Anyway, I seem to have romanticized the notion of having a tattoo... (After all, the body is merely an empty vessel for the Self - so why not paint it with something meaningful?)

adamclark52
06-28-2013, 01:32 AM
I'm thinking of getting my boy's names on my left forearm. But I'm trying to get it in a more "metal" font and making it a little harder to read. I'm thinking of aping Suffocations logo but making the letters bleed more into one another, and having one name on top of the other wrapping around the whole forearm. My older sons name is longer so I may let the last letter rest on my hand.

Cost is the big issue now. I work construction, so I could give a fuck about ever getting an office job.

adamclark52
10-16-2013, 01:03 PM
I just got this done last month. It's my sons names; Ashton (3) and Logan (1) I took Suffocations iconic font (http://en.nbtouring.com/sites/default/files/artist/presse/Suffocation%20-%20Logo.jpg), had my wife do some computer stuff with it to make the letters in my son's names that weren't in the word suffocation and here we go. The template looks so much larger on the right to compensate for the shape of my arm (the 'n's are at the wrist).

Template: "Ashton"
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/adamtatt_zpsaa314f65.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/adamtatt_zpsaa314f65.jpg.html)

Template: "Logan"
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/logan_zps208cbfc2.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/logan_zps208cbfc2.jpg.html)

Template: Full Tattoo
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/adamtatt1_zpsa8536c5b.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/adamtatt1_zpsa8536c5b.jpg.html)

Full Tattoo
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/photo3_zps815a8d7b.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/photo3_zps815a8d7b.jpg.html)

"Ashton"
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/photo2_zps5d96bda8.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/photo2_zps5d96bda8.jpg.html)

"Logan"
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/photo1_zpsc8147108.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/photo1_zpsc8147108.jpg.html)

Ommie
10-16-2013, 05:19 PM
^ Your kids are officially fucking brootal.

adamclark52
10-17-2013, 01:42 AM
BROOTAL!
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/splinter_zps00495459.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/splinter_zps00495459.jpg.html)

BROOTAL!
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/adamclark52/hangingout_zpsd9bdadcf.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/adamclark52/media/hangingout_zpsd9bdadcf.jpg.html)

elturtleboy
01-02-2014, 02:36 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7deb750492e1b9d154cd8456d1f1e985/tumblr_mym0oylrcq1s6eodgo1_500.jpg

Got it like 3 days ago. Because 13 year old me promised 18 year old me to get it,but 18 year old me was lazy n lame so 21 year old me got it. It's The Germs logo. My all time favorite band since I was 13.

AnthG
01-02-2014, 12:35 PM
I'd post pictures of my tattoos but i'm lazy as fuck.

Upper right arm (just above elbow):

Devildriver Owl with Pray for villains lyric
Deftones Diamond Eyes owl

Right leg:

American/Canadian flag hybrid
Predacon symbol (from Beast Wars).