In The Meantime
Smart
Harmless:rocker:
Wilma's Rainbow
-----------------
Street Crab:party::party:
Crisis King
Milquetoast

I happened to be on vacation in Seattle so I decided to go see the Metalliance tour again. Sets for all the other bands were the same. I think overall this stop ran smoother than the Cleveland show, but it was just as fun.

Helmet's non-Meantime song selections this time around were better, especially Harmless and Street Crab.

300%_Density
04-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Venue - El Corazon
Source - Me

Role Model
FBLA II
You Borrowed
Better
He Feels Bad
Turned Out
Unsung
Give It
Ironhead
In The Meantime
Smart
Wilma's Rainbow
-----------------
Crisis King
Milquetoast

I happened to be on vacation in Seattle so I decided to go see the Metalliance tour again. Sets for all the other bands were the same. I think overall this stop ran smoother than the Cleveland show, but it was just as fun.

Helmet's non-Meantime song selections this time around were better, especially Harmless and Street Crab.

Street Crab? I hate you so bad bc of jealousy its to the point of being sad. Dammit...

Motograter_Ghost
04-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Venue - El Corazon
Source - Me

Role Model
FBLA II
You Borrowed
Better
He Feels Bad
Turned Out
Unsung
Give It
Ironhead
In The Meantime
Smart
Wilma's Rainbow
-----------------
Crisis King
Milquetoast

Nice set! No "See You Dead" tho :(

300%_Density
04-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Damn. Didn't even notice that Smart was on there. I was too worked up over Street Crab. That's a nice little addition. First I saw anything off SM album.

Motograter_Ghost
04-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Damn. Didn't even notice that Smart was on there. I was too worked up over Street Crab. That's a nice little addition. First I saw anything off SM album.

How can you not notice "Smart"?! I friggin love that song! :P

300%_Density
04-03-2011, 10:28 PM
How can you not notice "Smart"?! I friggin love that song! :P

Street Crab > anything post '97 for Helmet. Just a proven fact.

Motograter_Ghost
04-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Street Crab > anything post '97 for Helmet. Just a proven fact.

Nothing against Street Crab, I like Street Crab but Smart has been one of my favorites latly. Honestly Ive only been really listening (not like background noise listening) to Helmet for the past month and I've been partial to a couple of songs that have become looped on my mp3 :confused:

300%_Density
04-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Nothing against Street Crab, I like Street Crab but Smart has been one of my favorites latly. Honestly Ive only been really listening (not like background noise listening) to Helmet for the past month and I've been partial to a couple of songs that have become looped on my mp3 :confused:

There is no wrong answer if it involves Helmet.

petrovar
04-04-2011, 05:15 AM
There is no wrong answer if it involves Helmet.

:party: