Saturday, July 30 The Greek Theatre Berkeley, CA

Tuesday, August 02 Red Rocks Amphitheatre Denver, CO

Tuesday, August 09 Stage AE Pittsburgh, PA

brutal_descent
03-21-2011, 08:08 AM
BERKLEY DATE OMFG YES MY SUMMER IS COMPLETE

Natrlhi
03-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Friday, July 08 Fox Theatre Detroit, MINice. This date is a distinct possibility.

xskizzelzx90x
03-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Tuesday, August 09 Stage AE Pittsburgh, PA

TOTALLY WASNT EXPECTING THIS. FUCKING RIGHT!

Steev
03-21-2011, 08:37 AM
seeing them at Rock On The Range

would consider the Philly show

DementedX14
03-21-2011, 09:04 AM
No Chicago or Milwaukee shows??
:bouville:

brutal_descent
03-21-2011, 09:05 AM
No Chicago or Milwaukee shows??
:bouville:

Dude, Lollapalooza. That's where it's at. I'd bet money that they'll play this year.

DementedX14
03-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Dude, Lollapalooza. That's where it's at. I'd bet money that they'll play this year.

Not Lollapalooza.:hecho::flame:

Oh well, I may have to attend if they are on there and if there is at least one other good band among the hipster BS.

brutal_descent
03-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Not Lollapalooza.:hecho::flame:

Oh well, I may have to attend if they are on there and if there is at least one other good band among the hipster BS.

Hipster bullshit? :lol: Dude, if you're talking about hipster bullshit take a look at Bonnaroo or Pitchfork. What Lollapalooza? :lol:

I like the lineup this year - it might not be what they had in the 90s with Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Alice in Chains, The Smashing Pumpkins, and the Melvins, but it's something.

Crystal Castles, Muse, Foo Fighters, Justice, White Lies, Cults, and the Arctic Monkeys ought to be good. I hope System of a Down or Radiohead gets added to the mix.

Steev
03-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Hipster bullshit? :lol: Dude, if you're talking about hipster bullshit take a look at Bonnaroo or Pitchfork. What Lollapalooza? :lol:

Crystal Castles, Muse, Foo Fighters, Justice, White Lies, Cults, and the Arctic Monkeys ought to be good. I hope System of a Down or Radiohead gets added to the mix.

so basically Foo Fighters.......and then the hipster bullshit

Natrlhi
03-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Hey, Manks. Here's another one for your MS Memes thread:

All music that is not metal is "hipster bullshit".

Oh, and Manks...apparently, Muse is "hipster bullshit" (even though they are fucking huge, which is usually a mortal sin in the "hipster" world - it seems that the definition of what constitutes "hipster" is pretty fluid when people are looking for things to bitch about).

:rolleyes:

brutal_descent
03-21-2011, 10:16 AM
so basically Foo Fighters.......and then the hipster bullshit

Well, Eminem is playing there. :tp: But rap isn't music, it's poetry.
I'm assuming by singling out FF you're saying you like them ;)

Also, I don't consider Muse, or Primus hipster bullshit. They're too big for that.

I'm just going to post the lineup here even though there's a separate Lolla thread:
MUSE - FOO FIGHTERS - EMINEM - ARCTIC MONKEYS - 30 SECONDS TO MARS - A PERFECT CIRCLE - JUSTICE - CRYSTAL CASTLES - WHITE LIES - ANBERLIN - LYKKE LI - PRIMUS - !!! - CAGE THE ELEPHANT - GIRL TALK - CULTS - other bands I don't care about. Not that I care about Lykke Li or 30STM :D

kommie
03-21-2011, 10:30 AM
if you're mentioning hipster bullshit don't forget The Bamboozle!

brutal_descent
03-21-2011, 10:32 AM
if you're mentioning hipster bullshit don't forget The Bamboozle!

Lolwhat.
Bamboozle has NO indie acts whatsoever.

kommie
03-21-2011, 10:41 AM
I always hear people talking about it and none of the bands seem good, there's actually a lot of deathcore bands this year, it seems. are they getting desperate to attract new fans or something?

brutal_descent
03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
I always hear people talking about it and none of the bands seem good, there's actually a lot of deathcore bands this year, it seems. are they getting desperate to attract new fans or something?

Good bands playing Bamboozle this year:

Motley Crue
Taking Back Sunday
The Gaslight Anthem
A Day to Remember
Alkaline Trio
Animals as Leaders
Bless the Fall
Das Racist
New Found Glory
Streetlight Manifesto

ShatteredFlame
03-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Bamboozle is not bad this year. especially the 2nd day.

Anyway...FUCK YEAH I CAN FINALLY SEE APC :party:

I prefer Beacon if I can get tix to that. I loved that theater. Hammerstein is meh.

stylesclash516
03-21-2011, 12:39 PM
I checked their website and it lists a majority of their dates as starting at 4:00. I get out of class at 4:00 that day and it takes me a little over an hour to get down there. If there isn't at least 2 support bands I am fucked.

ShatteredFlame
03-21-2011, 01:13 PM
I checked their website and it lists a majority of their dates as starting at 4:00. I get out of class at 4:00 that day and it takes me a little over an hour to get down there. If there isn't at least 2 support bands I am fucked.

I don't think that will hold true, they probably threw anything down because they figured the site will crash from rapid fans(it says "sorry APerfectCircle.com is overloaded...." on google). I don't even think a lot of venues open that early.

stylesclash516
03-21-2011, 03:16 PM
I asked them on their Facebook and they said the times are wrong. So luckily I am safe. :party:

masterguy49
03-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Cool... no South Florida dates..... great :/. Might try to make the 10 hour drive to Atlanta though.

DisposableJustice
03-22-2011, 05:59 PM
If my friend is able to get tickets I'll be at the Denver show.....and what a great venue...Red Rocks was my first job (serving food/beer) it'll be a treat to see a show

idrinkwine732
03-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Might make an appearance, depending on price.

RAZOR
03-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Might make an appearance, depending on price.

Same, but judging from the prices for the two Ticketmaster dates, I won't be going.

moobys37
03-22-2011, 07:24 PM
Same, but judging from the prices for the two Ticketmaster dates, I won't be going.

You're not going to Agalloch anymore?

RAZOR
03-22-2011, 07:30 PM
You're not going to Agalloch anymore?

No ride anymore. :bawling:

idrinkwine732
03-22-2011, 07:32 PM
No ride anymore. :bawling:

I weep for you, Noga, I really do.

RAZOR
03-22-2011, 07:37 PM

Thanks Wine. :c

moobys37
03-22-2011, 07:38 PM

Same here. If I didn't work late and have to rush up there, I'd give you a ride. Sorry :( I'll enjoy Agalloch twice as much for you!

RAZOR
03-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Same here. If I didn't work late and have to rush up there, I'd give you a ride. Sorry :( I'll enjoy Agalloch twice as much for you!

It's okay, I appreciate the offer though. :) You better! haha

brutal_descent
06-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Not too important, but the tour support will be all-girl Japanese punk rock band Red Bacteria Vacuum.

ShatteredFlame
06-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Not too important, but the tour support will be all-girl Japanese punk rock band Red Bacteria Vacuum.

lol should be entertaining. I always love the openers Maynard picks. The crowd reaction is the best since Tool fans are so disrespectful, the fans get trolled hard. I think I might act obnoxious and go crazy during their set.

I like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W1mbQH_yg

christopher
06-17-2011, 03:36 PM
I can't wait for the show!!